Options

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Egos wrote: »
    TBH the conclusion I drew was more likely that some of people he was asking for help may fall into the neutral category considering how quiet jdark is being (though the public @ is a bit odd) . Though I have no idea how many neutrals would be in this game.

Granted there are always roles ...if you reveal the hunter comes after you or whatever.

edit: that is to say and the village has no real incentive to keep you alive

He called me and SOE with the @ because at the time we were all like right up on each other, pretty much tied for the vote. I believe he figured he'd have a better chance having another vote bandwagon get off the ground to get votes off himself if he worked with the other people potentially at risk and make a viable target for multiple people to vote on, instead of just voting for whoever was in second place (which wouldn't have moved as many votes off of himself). At least that is how I took the situation.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Vote close in 15 minutes. Dun Dun Dun!

If you thought last night was shenanigans, I suggest you prepare for even more.

• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Egos wrote: »
    TBH the conclusion I drew was more likely that some of people he was asking for help may fall into the neutral category considering how quiet jdark is being (though the public @ is a bit odd) . Though I have no idea how many neutrals would be in this game.

Granted there are always roles ...if you reveal the hunter comes after you or whatever.

edit: that is to say and the village has no real incentive to keep you alive

He called me and SOE with the @ because at the time we were all like right up on each other, pretty much tied for the vote. I believe he figured he'd have a better chance having another vote bandwagon get off the ground to get votes off himself if he worked with the other people potentially at risk and make a viable target for multiple people to vote on, instead of just voting for whoever was in second place (which wouldn't have moved as many votes off of himself). At least that is how I took the situation.

hmm that makes sense. Look at the chart. especially after what happened on Day 1 in Dr. Horrible.

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    I'm curious to see what @38thDoe thoughts are. I'm also interested in not losing people to inactivus or whatever it's equivalent is in this game.

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Trying to read thread on phone, was at y sisters birthday party this evening should have voted before left. Placeholder on jdarksun

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    [quot
    Vote on warban

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I want to actually see if INANTP is bullshitting or if I can actually accept his duel tommorow. I have seen INANTP use fake-game bullshit to stay alive before.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    BBCode winner!

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Stupid iphone

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    VOTE CLOSED. Please stop talking in PMs while I'm putting up the narration.

• Options
    You're allowed to make one more PM at this time I guess, but that's it.

• Options
    Dear everyone:

Megafrost is cleared, if I die, contact him.

• Options
    Oh, also, Egos and SLyM should be dead if people are reliable. If the RNG gods agree, INANTP as well.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Magic box is off. Two more Jdark votes and one for v_w weren't recorded properly.

Yeah I still had some stuff to do for vote correction to work

• Options
    I sure hope people aren't reliable.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    Dear everyone:

Interesting, how did you determine this?

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Phyphor wrote: »
    Dear everyone:

Pinky Swear.

• Options
    MegafrostMegafrost Leader of the Decepticons Registered User regular
    Charming good looks.

• Options
    Dear everyone:

I had a one shot seer. Figured if I was going to build a network I might as well build it right.

• Options
    127911-vlcsnap_30195_large.png

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Magic box is off. Two more Jdark votes and one for v_w weren't recorded properly.

Yeah I still had some stuff to do for vote correction to work

I tried to correct them but it gave me a message. Oh well! Not that it mattered much today heh

• Options
    So you had a 1 shot seer and a vote minap?

that you could use at the same time?

• Options
    SLyM wrote: »
    So you had a 1 shot seer and a vote minap?

that you could use at the same time?

I don't write the roles! There is, anecdotally, some crazy shit going on in this game.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    Day 2

Simon Brezhnev closed up his sushi shop and walked out into the crisp, cold night. Life in Ikebukuro was getting dangerous, but at least business was still good. He hummed a Russian folk song while he was strolling when a group of thuggish men walked up to him.
    "Hey, we heard that you fraternized with the Yellow Scarves before! I suggest you leave the city before we dish out some pain."
    Simon raised his arms as if he did not mean to hurt anyone. "I am sure this is big mistake! I would never join such violent gangs."
    "Nevertheless," the Dollars members continued, "You should leave. Now!"
    "Okay okay, I do not wish to fight," Simon backed down. He turned promptly back from where he came and headed to the nearby subway while the Dollars members were jeering behind his back.
    He wondered how he would be suspected out of all people, but nevertheless he still had some cash with him. Perhaps warban should leave the city and take a vacation and wait for all this to blow over.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mika Harima and Seiji Yagiri walked out of the bustling theater on a Sunday night.
    "Wasn't the movie lovely?" Mika asked Seiji. "It was so sweet how Jonathan declared that he would devote his entire life for Sally!"
    Seiji nodded but said, "It is nothing compared to our love.
    Mika nodded fervently. "Of course! We will never be apart!"
    They were alone together when they heard faint footsteps behind them.
    "Who's there?" Mika called out. They turned around and saw a dark figure, with a Swiss Army knife in its hands.
    "Who are you?" Seiji cried and wrapped his arms protectively around Mika.
    The Servant of Saika did not reply, but instead rushed toward Mika flailing its arms wildly.
    Mika screamed while Seiji shouted "Don't touch her!!!"
    But it was hopeless. With inhuman strength, it ripped Seiji away from his girlfriend and slashed and Mika again and again, with fountains of blood spewing everywhere while Mika screamed in pain.
    Seiji was near tears. "GET AWAY FROM HER!" He yelled in fury and lunged at the figure, but as fast as it came, it turned around and disappeared down an alley.
    Seiji grabbed bloodied Mika and held her in his arms, nearly bawling in grief when he saw her cut up.
    "I-it's ok, Seiji" Mika whispered.
    "I failed. I failed to protect you!" Seiji whimpered and held her tightly.
    The Anonymous was admitted to the hospital while cj iwakura accompanied her. He would never leave her bedside.
    Namie Yagiri appeared in the doorway and saw Seiji lovingly sit next to Mika's hospital bed. 38th Doe sat down and held Seiji.
    "It's going to be ok." She comforted him quietly. "I'll be right here, and I'll help you go through the pain." Seiji just sat quietly as his sister held her.
    Masaomi Kida gritted his teeth. Anri had almost died and he had failed to protect her. Just like how he failed to protect Saki those many nights ago. How could he fail again? He needed to avenge her.
    He met Celty Sturluson on a street corner. "Let's go." were the only words and the Black Rider silently nodded. He got on the back of her motorcycle and they headed to 3rd Street. He knew most of the Slasher attacks had happened here, and he would stake out at night, find the Slasher, and beat it to a pulp.
    At 3rd Street, Celty dropped him off. Using her phone she typed the message "What are you planning to do? Are you going to be all right?"
    Masaomi nodded. "It's ok Celty. I have some unfinished business here."
    She looked at him hesitantly, but decided to leave him and drove off into the night.
    Masaomi waited and sure enough, a Servant of Saika appeared out of the alleyway. Masaomi was ready, and grabbed his knife. The Servant moved with inhuman speed, but Masaomi, in a rush of adrenaline was faster. He dodged multiple knife slashes before plunging his own into the Servant's stomach.
    Egos stopped in his tracks, then fell over and collapsed on the pavement. Masaomi looked at what he had done, and he felt a new surge of strength flow into his body. He had done it. He had avenged Anri. He sheathed his knife and left the body behind.
    Shizuo Heiwajima cracked his neck. He was out to hunt some Scarves tonight, and he knew where they would gather. Celty had tipped some info that she learned from the Dollars chatroom that the Yellow Scarves would gather in an old Ikebukuro carpark. Time to put his strength to the test.
    As he was walking, a large group of Scarves, mostly Grunts suddenly came up from behind and attacked Shizuo.
    Shizuo roared. "Get off me, you little runts!" He flung them off in droves and slammed them against the pavement.
    "Ugh! Stop wasting my time!" Shizuo roared, but the Scarves were persistent and kept Shizuo occupied for a while.
    Meanwhile, in the Yellow Scarves were meeting in the carpark were discussing off a Dollars traitor in their midst. A grunt pointed accusedly at another.
    "He joined the Dollars at some point! He says he quit, but I don't think so boss!"
    The second grunt, the accused, held up his hands. "I didn't do nothing! I'm not with those dumbasses anymore!"
    "LIAR!" the grunt yelled, and gave a brutal punch to his face. The other Scarves roared and jumped on the second Grunt. "I didn't do nothing! You gotta believe me!" as he was pummeled by blows. But soon SLyM lay unconscious on the pavement.
    As this was happening, the Yellow Scarf Infiltrator approached the group. "Yo! What happened when I was gone?"
    "Hey! We thought you'd never come back!" the other Scarves mumbled. "What happened to you? You've been missing our meetings!"
    The Infiltrator scratched his head. "I really dunno what happened. Some thugs grabbed and me injected me with some funny stuff. I was completely knocked out and when I woke up, I was lying on the sidewalk just around here."
    "Well as long as you're ok." The Scarves nodded and eventually disbanded. Something strange was going around here, they knew that.

CASUALTIES:
    warban - Guard - Mysteriously voted out by the town.
    The Anonymous - Lover -
    Slashed
    cj iwakura - Lover - Staying by his love's bedside.
    Egos - Servant of Saika -Defeated by Masaomi
    SLyM - Yellow Scarf Grunt - Knocked unconscious by his fellow Scarves
    38th Doe - Neutral - Accompanying her brother

Role PMs being sent out now.

mi-go hunter on
  • Options
    Go yellow mafia! Eat your own

• Options
    Really? The vote is totally meaningless?

• Options
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Well, either jdarksun is immune to the vote or that is one hell of a vote manip. Does anyone have a "final" vote tally from last night?

• Options
    Or jdarksun is totally immune to it. Warban does appear to be in 2nd place.

• Options
    oOOoOoOOooOooooooOO

I love how cold and focused your eyes are. I look forward... to the day when those eyes will be wide with agony... It's coming... It's coming...

OoOOOooOOOooOOOoOO

• Options
    edited August 2012
    It was like a lot to three with my two added to jdark.

enlightenedbum on
  • Options
    Which could be some interesting karmic balance, considering he got killed by having only a single vote on him when there were TWO vote immune people being bandwagons in phalla of cables.

• Options
  • Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    OOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOO
    When you're rife with devastation
    There's a simple explanation:
    You're a toymaker's creation
    Trapped inside a crystal ball

And whichever way he tilts it
    Know that we must be resilient
    We won't let them break our spirits
    As we sing this silly song

Well at least I get to keep my head.

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Zut alors! We die together!

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
  • Options
    Result PMs will be up 15 minutes from now. Seriously need to eat now.

• Options
    Don't vote for jdark.

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Don't vote for jdark.

Hmm, interesting. Who do you suggest then?

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »
    Don't vote for jdark.

Hmm, interesting. Who do you suggest then?

That we get some discussion going.