Options

Ikebukuro Rumble [Phalla] (Revolutionary Tiny Main) --- Game Over! Village Victory!

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Hey guys, if you sent me a PM, I'll get back to you in a little bit.

My kid's first trip to the beach

On Gabe's first visit to the beach, he decided he wanted to try and eat a handful of sand in the three seconds it took me to get the plastic shovel to make a sand castle for him.
    45722_420744791450_5247614_n.jpg

ALSO LOOK AT MY DEVIOUS NEWBORN!
    547952_3919589701583_1998919338_n.jpg

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    ALSO LOOK AT MY DEVIOUS NEWBORN!
    547952_3919589701583_1998919338_n.jpg

One MILLION dollars!

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    I thought ebum did it?

Ebum claimed to add 2 votes... to you. Warban had nowhere near the amount of votes that you managed to get.

• Options
    blahmcblahblahmcblah You pick your side and you stick - you don't cut and run when things get ugly. Registered User regular
    Has anyone considered that 100% of the people who voted for me are now dead? Clearly voting for me is hazardous to your health.

• Options
    I'll test that theory for you, blahmcblah.

• Options
    Fair enough. :) I knew that was the wrong thing to say before I posted it, but I couldn't resist.

• Options
    Anyhow, here are the vote histories and records for the 2 confirmed mafia, because I didn't see anyone else put this out yet:

SLyM:
    Day 1
    SLyM voted for Rawkking Goodguy
    TRV voted for SLyM
    Day 2
    SLyM voted for Anialos
    INANTP voted for SLyM

Egos:
    Day 1
    Egos voted for jdarksun
    T A voted for Egos
    Day 2
    Egos voted for jdarksun
    no votes for Egos

• Options
    Rawkking GoodguyRawkking Goodguy Registered User regular
    Yeah I thought that might be a potential problem. All right, vote close is at SUNDAY 5:30 PST

Well this saves me frantic phoneposting I guess.

Guess who just realized that the party he agreed to go to this Sunday was actually being hosted today? D:

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    Doesn't really tell us that much. SLyM's votes were all one-offs and had no threat of death. They could easily be anything.
    Egos votes point to JDark either not being in Saika's Army or being written off if he is. It was a large bandwagon both days.

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    premium wrote: »
    Anyhow, here are the vote histories and records for the 2 confirmed mafia, because I didn't see anyone else put this out yet:

SLyM:
    Day 1
    SLyM voted for Rawkking Goodguy
    TRV voted for SLyM
    Day 2
    SLyM voted for Anialos
    INANTP voted for SLyM

Egos:
    Day 1
    Egos voted for jdarksun
    T A voted for Egos
    Day 2
    Egos voted for jdarksun
    no votes for Egos

Should be color coded with two mafias running around. Orange for yellow as it's more readable.

enlightenedbum on
    Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Well looking at the day 1 and 2 votes I am certainly thinking kilnaga or megafrost are looking suspicious.

Jumping around, moving onto village bandwagons at crucial times.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    Since we have gone about 24 hours without much discussion I'll just go ahead and call this:

pigeonking is evil and a member of the red mafia. We should probably vote him out.

• Options
    I think everyone else is busy playing GW2.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Ha! I knew it! Is this a seer test?

• Options
    Ha! I knew it! Is this a seer test?

It is in fact! I'm pretty confident though.

• Options
    And with that, I'm off to a family birthday party. Back in a couple hours, will respond to PMs then.

• Options
    adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    pigeonking

NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • Options
    pigeonking you are evidently some sort of scrub pigeon, not a fancy one like a Jacobin. Your kind is not welcome in these parts.

• Options
    That gives us another vote record to look at though! Do you know what color he is, or do we need to wait for the narration?

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    pigeonking I guess. :o

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Ok then, pigeonking. Hope you survive the night, ebum.

• Options
    That gives us another vote record to look at though! Do you know what color he is, or do we need to wait for the narration?

He said red mafia

• Options
    Also I figure this one is already a done deal.

Jayson
    Post or diiiie

• Options
    pigeonking:
    Day 1
    pigeonking voted for INANTP
    Warban voted for pigeonking
    Day 2
    pigeonking voted for TRV
    TRV and spool32 voted for pigeonking

• Options

He said red mafia

I missed that, thanks.

• Options

He said red mafia

I missed that, thanks.

S'why I'm here!

• Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    pigeonking

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

• Options
    Miria!

• Options
    DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    I-Isaac?

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    Damnit! Miria, it's horrible, truly horrible!

• Options
    What's horrible?

• Options
    Horrible?

• Options
    Horrible! This is awful, vile, a completely irredeemable betrayal! Of all the things to do!

• Options
    edited August 2012
    IsaacMiria09.jpg

A b-betrayal?!?!? No!!!!

Daypigeon on
  • Options
    Yes!!!!! Ebum Miria, Ebum!

We forgot to give Ebum's family birthday wishes!

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    pideonking, you need to tell us what you've been up to for the past two nights.

• Options

D :

oh, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Isaac!

What can we do?!?!?

• Options
    edited August 2012
    How can we possibly fix this mistake?!!!!

Rawkking Goodguy on
  • Options
    I-Isaac!!!!!

• Options
    Miria!!!!!