Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    i once took 5 dollars

and got 25 spicy nugs

and we lived liked kings

And I'm proud to be an American

• Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    I would like some wings.

But there is a typhoon outside and we have no wings in the house.

Truly a problem for the ages.

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    nateknatek unh unh Registered User regular
    These Herr's horseradish and cheddar chips are much spicier than I expected

• Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    Druhim wrote: »
    I do love me some good wings. But challenge eating is dumb. Just give me some delicious wings. The geese can enjoy the dubious victory of shitting fire.

Also, boneless wings are bullshit.

100% on all counts!

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    I had hot wings today.

They were good. Small, but tasty.

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Oh cool I want some wings.

Druhim, swing my Wingmaster's for me. You have 15 minutes to comply.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    i need delicious wings this week
    I will be hoping @Druhim or @Tonkka can recommend somewhere nearby to acquire them.

nevillexmassig1.png
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Yes, we know exactly the place.

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited August 2012
    Wingmasters isn't mindblowing, but they do good buffalo wings and have some other pretty good flavors as well, like their jerk wings. The wings are, of course, unbreaded. Otherwise we wouldn't be eating them.

Also, they're in Ballard.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    One time when I was in the States I ate some hot wings and they put a photo of me on the wall. The wings were really hot and it wasn't an enjoyable experience The End

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    Oh and I got a shirt too

help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »
    One time when I was in the States I ate some hot wings and they put a photo of me on the wall. The wings were really hot and it wasn't an enjoyable experience The End
    This makes me want to see a version of Man vs. Food with someone from England or Australia participating in the most absurd American eating competitions and being shocked and disgusted with all of it.

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Tef wrote: »

An exroommate of mine once posted a video to Facebook of her eating a super-hot hamburger and she only made it two bites into it before the tears started flowing and she couldn't go any farther. It was hilarious, I mean the damn thing was so spicy they gave her latex gloves to wear while holding it.

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    didn't raneados used to go around and do all those "eat this ten pound burger!" challenges

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    I tried a ghost pepper once. It was just a third of one, neutered into popper form.

Dumbest food choice I've ever made in my life.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    at my old job we made habenero salsa

on a dare i ate one of the whole habeneros and welp wouldn't you know it my butt fell off

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    i regularly eat phall

my stomach is ironclad

• Options
    143.gif

• Options
    JunpeiJunpei Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    i regularly eat phall

my stomach is ironclad

Phaal is good times, I'll be cooking some soon with some scotch bonnets for kick

• Options
    i pretty much drink that indian mint yogurt alongside it

with naan bread, mango chutney and poppadums

• Options
    KarlKarl Registered User regular
    Never had a phall.

I've been hit or miss with Vindaloo's. Its rare that they get the balance right between heat and flavor.

Guess what, if the food is too spicy you can't actually taste it then its not good food.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    back when I worked at Knott's Berry Farm, there was this asian dude named Kennedy who cooked at one of the employee cafeterias.

Big dude, too. I was about six foot at the time and I remember him towering over me.

Anyway, one of the items on the menu there was a spicy chicken burrito. For the hell of it, I ordered it one day.

I could not finish it, because the entirety of my mouth, including my lips, were on fire.

I didn't order the spicy chicken burrito again.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    i much prefer madras to vindaloo

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Goatmon wrote: »
    back when I worked at Knott's Berry Farm, there was this asian dude named Kennedy who cooked at one of the employee cafeterias.

Big dude, too. I was about six foot at the time and I remember him towering over me.

Anyway, one of the items on the menu there was a spicy chicken burrito. For the hell of it, I ordered it one day.

I could not finish it, because the entirety of my mouth, including my lips, were on fire.

Wait... What does that guy have to do with the story? I'm not accusing you of being racist or anything. Did he make the burrito for you?

• Options
    FeriluceFeriluce Adrift on the morning star. Aberdeen, WARegistered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »

Wait... What does that guy have to do with the story? I'm not accusing you of being racist or anything. Did he make the burrito for you?

The burrito was his penis.

XBox Live= LordFeriluce
    Steam: Feriluce
    Battle.net: Feriluce#1995
  • Options
    Ah, that old chestnut.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I've never had anything spicy.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Hullis wrote: »
    On a related note, I just learned about a pepper in trinidad that's being classified as the hottest in the world on the
    scoville scale and is as strong as military grade pepper spray

they've been finding a new hottest pepper every few years it seems

for awhile it was the bhut jalokia, an Indian chile

they use it as elephant repellant

about which there are so many things to love

• Options
    I live down the street from a place called the wing dome

maybe I'll check that joint out tomorrow

• Options
    But can it beat the Guatemalan Insanity pepper?

http://youtu.be/0APBemFGUdU

• Options
    bhut jalokia translates to "ghost pepper"

which is pretty fuckin' boss

• Options
    That is probably one of the best simpsons clips ever by the way.

"UP YOURS SPACE COYOTE!"

• Options
    yeah that was a good episode

• Options
    Hi Homer! Find your soul mate!

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Moriveth wrote: »

He was the cook.

I guess I didn't make that clear.

For whatever reason he always stands out in my memory of that place, so I like to mention him. I guess that's a little weird.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204