As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

VDM [chat]

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Cokebotle wrote: »
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I think I am losing weight.

I feel like I am losing weight.

Because I feel hungry all the time.

Q.Q

Yeah, you get used to that... :(

Its this darn school lunch! I am sure it is healthy for me but I am used to my slabs of meat. Not like... one chicken leg.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    mazzyx I am v put out that you are not at PAX

V!

• Options
    Oh is PAX this weekend?

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    Also it's great that the Federal Government took over student loans because it will mean that when I am stuck on the pike it'll at least get lubed up before hand, but did they really have to funnel all those loans through Sallie Mae?

Thanks, OBAMA

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I just realized I've got to get the files for this track I was building off my buddy's modular.

If I could write two tracks this week, that would be dope as hell.

you selling musics yet

No because I'm a perfectionist and I am not at all happy with the state of their mixes. Hopefully putting something out by the end of 2012 though.

In the meantime, I'm scoring a film. Played a live show of my stuff last week. DJing a few gigs over the next few weeks.

Stuff's happening!

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    mazzyx I am v put out that you are not at PAX

V!

I am guessing that is very.

So am I. But between tickets and finances it was a no go this fall. I am hoping I can make PAX East this year but it depends on school. Hopefully by the next PAX I will have a job that pays moneys so I can come out.

Also you could use this as an excuse to come visit us out here in the big CO. Get some brews. Be fancy at the Czech restaurant near me.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    oh my god I need a shower so badly, I showered this morning but it is just so hot and humid and the classrooms I teach in have no AC, just one or sometimes two anemic fans if I am lucky.

I think I have sweat more in this last week than I have in most years.

• Options
    I just realized I've got to get the files for this track I was building off my buddy's modular.

you selling musics yet

No because I'm a perfectionist and I am not at all happy with the state of their mixes. Hopefully putting something out by the end of 2012 though.

In the meantime, I'm scoring a film. Played a live show of my stuff last week. DJing a few gigs over the next few weeks.

Stuff's happening!

still doing the bar gig too?

• Options

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

You are scoring a film? Dude that is beyond amazing to me. I don't know why but scoring films just sounds like one of the most fun musical things a person can do.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    Pods...you should score some Ty West 80s throwback horror movie a la House of the Devil. I will write it and you can score it.

• Options
    PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

Yup. And a few private events doing mixology/bartending stuff, although it was supposed to start last month and didn't so I was hella broke for like the last month+ and BARELY have enough for rent. C'est la vie though. How are things on the Best Coast?

inks: It's exciting. The film is much better than I expected it to be. He shot it without dialogue or foley, so I don't exactly know what the movie is about, but I have a general idea. He didn't want me to read a script and wanted me to just go nuts and we'll go from there. It's intimidating and I'm not sure the most efficient way to go about it, but it's definitely exciting.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Sup Chat played more GW2 didnt party with anyone although I did listen in.

found a really bitchin event but didn't get to see it because I logged off. Cant wait until tomorrow to try it.

• Options

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

Yup. And a few private events doing mixology/bartending stuff, although it was supposed to start last month and didn't so I was hella broke for like the last month+ and BARELY have enough for rent. C'est la vie though. How are things on the Best Coast?

inks: It's exciting. The film is much better than I expected it to be. He shot it without dialogue or foley, so I don't exactly know what the movie is about, but I have a general idea. He didn't want me to read a script and wanted me to just go nuts and we'll go from there. It's intimidating and I'm not sure the most efficient way to go about it, but it's definitely exciting.

you should design a drink for my birthday!

• Options

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

Pods is he going to ADR dialogue or sound into it, or is it experimental?

Also, did he at least tell you what he's going for? This definitely sounds like an inefficient way to do things, but thats not your issue! Just enjoy creating!

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    I feel like I have a marble lodged in my sinuses and I just want to blow and blow and blow until it comes out, like giving birth through my nostril

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular

found a really bitchin event but didn't get to see it because I logged off. Cant wait until tomorrow to try it.

I just found out that suddenly changing background colors to yellow makes all colors go really funky when I'm looking at a background. Woo CSS!

工事中
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    I like CthulhuTech.

Although i haven't actually played it.

• Options

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

Pods is he going to ADR dialogue or sound into it, or is it experimental?

Also, did he at least tell you what he's going for? This definitely sounds like an inefficient way to do things, but thats not your issue! Just enjoy creating!

Yeah, he didn't have the budget for sound design when he was shooting, so it's gonna be ADR. And the film is basically a short film about a dude trading his life to save a little girl. It's very Drive-esque, with languid, lingering cinematography. Very good stuff.

I've got a few musical ideas sketched out. Debating about just doing a continuous 25 minute composition or a little bit more scattered.

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Scoring a film sounds hella challenging and exciting.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    I feel like I have a marble lodged in my sinuses and I just want to blow and blow and blow until it comes out, like giving birth through my nostril

I know this feeling, and it really sucks. :(

工事中
  • Options

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

So it Goes

2 oz old tom gin
    1/2 oz tarragon infused french vermouth
    1/2 oz meyer lemon syrup
    rock candy stirrer

serve up in a ridiculously oversized martini glass

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I have zero classes for the rest of the day, so until 5pm I get to sit in the teacher's room and drink ice coffee and answer the questions students asked me on their worksheets

"what is the weather in your heart"

"have you ever seen the movie"

"do you like miku hatsune"

• Options
    Greeper wrote: »
    I like CthulhuTech.

I like the idea, I just hear that the system is clunky and not elegant at all. The mech stuff is supposed to be rather problematic.

Still, I mean, I would be willing to try it once.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular

If you're blowing and blowing the blood is probably restricting the muscles more than any mucus would have.

If it's an actual marble you should probably just end it now. There is no hope.

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    I have zero classes for the rest of the day, so until 5pm I get to sit in the teacher's room and drink ice coffee and answer the questions students asked me on their worksheets

"Sniper-y."

"No."

"No."

• Options

I was running around a giant zone tonight. Like I spent 5+ hours exploring and still haven't found everything. GW2 is pretty great.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Alright now design a drink for my birthday. Which is soon!

• Options

Have any asked if they may pleasure your class yet?

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

it is so worth it when it comes out, though. especially if it's like, tied to a bunch of other snot, so you tug on it and it's like pulling the stopper out of a bathtub and this thick rope of mucus just unspools after it till eventually it's all out and your head feels two pounds lighter

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Greeper wrote: »
    I like CthulhuTech.

I like the idea, I just hear that the system is clunky and not elegant at all. The mech stuff is supposed to be rather problematic.

Still, I mean, I would be willing to try it once.

Plus it has some crazy male gaze in the character artwork, even by tabletop standards

• Options
    Sounds cool, Pods. Keep me posted!

• Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »

Have any asked if they may pleasure your class yet?

Not yet

Though I did have a kid come up to me, touch my shoulders and manboobs, then say "naisu body" and smile and nod for what felt like a minute

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited August 2012
    Aussie burger has a slice of beet on it

Casual Eddy on
  • Options

it is so worth it when it comes out, though. especially if it's like, tied to a bunch of other snot, so you tug on it and it's like pulling the stopper out of a bathtub and this thick rope of mucus just unspools after it till eventually it's all out and your head feels two pounds lighter

Only if you're blowing your nose and not openly sneezing on a crowded train.

Well... even then I might say 50/50.

工事中
  • Options

you selling musics yet

Stuff's happening!

So it Goes

2 oz old tom gin
    1/2 oz tarragon infused french vermouth
    1/2 oz meyer lemon syrup
    rock candy stirrer

serve up in a ridiculously oversized martini glass

hm something different than the rock candy and it's perfect!

<3

• Options
    Alright now design a drink for my birthday. Which is soon!

Sazerac-18.jpg

9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • Options
    Aussie burger has a slice of beet on it

Don't forget the fried egg!

工事中
  • Options

"what is the weather in your heart" is soooooo cuuuuuuute

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    A PROGRESSION OF PUPPY GROWTH OMGMGGGGGGGG
    zDWGj.jpg
    gusce.jpg
    bExeE.jpg
    G5TAP.jpg
    KbPAW.jpg
    iVnCa.jpg
    4edix.jpg
    V7P3f.jpg
    sLCTA.jpg
    wrZ04.jpg

• Options