As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Phalla] Of The Bulge - 0900 Hrs - US GI VICTORY & The Anonymous Neutral Victory!

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    i'm not suspicious!

unless it's suspicious to have a social life.

I would say that's pretty suspicious.

Though not as suspicious as ObiFett

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i'm not suspicious at all.

just sick.

and stuff.

and still going to the gym!

hooah?

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Finally moved into my new place, wheeee! Now to unpack :|

Umm.... I got nothin' right now. What's shakin?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    i'm not suspicious at all.

just sick.

and stuff.

and still going to the gym!

hooah?

Kudos for that! Hoping it stops raining sometime soon so I can ride my bike to work tomorrow. If its going to be a downpour, ill have to pass. Which would be a bummer.

• Options
    CayrusCayrus Consul Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!Registered User regular
    ObiFett

Former Secret Service Agent Nathaniel Ford in Call of Cthulhu: Whispers in the Darkness

Henri Emmanuel Gratien St Pierre in Where No Man Has Gone Before

Lord Augustus Cumberbatch in Eclipse Phase
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    If we don't have a network call, then I'm not gonna fight this bandwagon. It'll give you guys some good voting records to go on tomorrow after I die green.

But I gotta vote, so MrT just throwing a vote down because I am suspicious without ANY reasoning at all, is incredibly contrary to MrT's usual thought process. Even more mafia-y because it came right after the TRV vote.

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Sticking with my Anialos vote from the other day. It's either him or Obi IMO.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Shalmelo's actually right. !The Dagon hasn't posted since Day 2.

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    FTR, I've been trying to get an Obi vote rolling since I started :P

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    TRV

Stick to the same person, stever-style :bz

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Hmm, Obifett throwing out a vote without analysis is...odd. Shall we Mr. Snuggles? We shall. Obifett

• Options
    AnialosAnialos Collies are love, Collies are life! Shadowbrook ColliesRegistered User regular
    Also, Kilnaga is a big meanie face.
    Gotta get two posts in on a slow day somehow.

• Options
    Anialos wrote: »

I know, right? (I also, just woke up too)

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Anialos wrote: »

I know, right? (I also, just woke up too)

Wait, activity is two posts?

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    i thought it was just one.

hmm.

i'm going to have to fix that!

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Traditional activity requirement is two posts, one of which includes a vote. Unless this is different in the OP...

Edit: Just checked. It isn't different. Two posts per day and one vote.

Anialos on
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Cayrus

Ahhhhhh why is it 90 degrees

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Time to take off more clothes.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    :winky:

• Options
    I am in a good mood.

you can all go jump or something.

and yes, I'll agree with that vote on Cayrus.

perhaps.

also, hooray for spring! spring! spring!

• Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    Sorry for my lack of posts yesterday, went out last night and forgot to post before I did.

Gonna go with baidol again

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Nothing real to go on though. Vote however you want.

I personally don't mind a dagon vote.

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    You'd think that Dagon would go out to inactivity, but he hasn't yet, so...

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    .5 hours until close.

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I have such a big headache right now.

Also could be the headache talking but I sorta see some merit in the ObiFett vote.

• Options
    Vote closed.

• Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    did i get voted out?

if so im totally village, premium vote is super fishy

• Options
    edited October 2012
    sc116.jpg

0600 Hours

ObiFett was getting a bit pissed off here. Nobody seemed to want to take charge. Nobody seemed to want to try to find these German units that were destroying US units like bugs. Nobody seemed to want to do anything bold or helpful. Well, screw it. He would have to, then. To Hell with these Germans who were too cowardly to wear their true uniforms. If the real German Army was in the area, he was going to find it. They must be coming from The East, toward the bridge, so off he went to scout for them. He would let the unit know if he found them and probably get a medal for it.
    He eventually found them.
    They were not welcoming.

A shot cracks the cold night air.
    A body falls to the frozen ground, lifeless.
    "I got him! I got him! He was comin' right this way but I stopped him!"
    "Stopped who this time?"
    , asks a GI.
    "That, uh, German. He was comin' right this way. I got him."
    A voice from the dark yells back.
    "He's dead! Baidol's dead!"
    "Baidol? I coulda swore he was a German. I coulda swore!"
    "Try and be more careful, soldier"
    , says a GI.

Delmain was taking things more in stride than most here. He knew things were bad but didn't really let that get to him. As long as the bridge was under American control and he wasn't offed by some German playing Halloween, he was fine. He wasn't really letting the others know but he was keeping as much track of events in the area as he could. If someone up top wanted to know what really happened here this night, he would be the one to talk to. He was just thinking about who had done what in the last hour or so when he turned the corner of the farmhouse. A spoken phrase interrupted his train of thought.
    "Auf Wiedersehen, Komerade."
    He would never get to make that report. The silenced shot hit him right between the eyes.

ObiFett - GI - found the German Army
    Baidol - GI - killed by friendly fire
    Delmain - GI - executed

On Inactivus Warning - @Phyphor
    On Super-Double Inactivus Warning - @The Dagon

Hour 6 begins.

stever777 on

• Options
    PM's are out.
    Let me know if you think you should've gotten one & didn't.

• Options
    5. MrTLicious
    6. lonelyahava
    7. Kilnaga
    8. Cayrus
    9. Cythraul
    11. premium
    14. Anialos
    15. Phyphor
    16. KetBra
    17. romanqwerty
    20. TheRoadVirus
    28. The Dagon
    29. shalmelo

3 mafia dead so far.

i'd say guessing about 1 or 2 left. 3 at the most.

i know that i'm village.
    pretty sure that roman is as well.

high on my suspect lists are

kilnaga
    ketbra
    cayrus

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    Anyone feel like making a complete spreadsheet of all the votes ever? I'd love you long time.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Son of a bitch. My bad, Obi. You seemed fishy :(. My mafiadar is off this game.

kilnaga has been awful quiet this game, I think. With not much to go on, I'll go with that for now.

• Options
    Son of a bitch. My bad, Obi. You seemed fishy :(. My mafiadar is off this game.

kilnaga has been awful quiet this game, I think. With not much to go on, I'll go with that for now.

If anybody has been abnormally quiet this game its been you TRV. I'm also fairly sure you're village though, what with the whole seer and kime deal.

As I've said for the past few days, Anialos. I said it had to be him or Obi, and it obviously wasn't Obi.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    I don't like the anialos votes for reasons.
    I still have my suspicions about Kilnaga though.

• Options
    You know what, I'm tired of your lip Kilnaga. Mr. Snuggles...attack! Oh, you don't want to...okay...umm...purr at him?

• Options
    For real though if kilnaga comes up green anialos pretty much has to be red.

• Options
    Not for any logical reason but because my headache tells me so.

• Options
    Yah, sure, whatever. Heck I think Kilnaga might be green, but I'm tired of his dogged pursuit. If he wanted me dead that bad his mafia buddies should have just killed me. Oh wait, that would implicate him...which is why they haven't? Dun dun dunnnnn.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Anyone feel like making a complete spreadsheet of all the votes ever? I'd love you long time.

Not in spreadsheet form, but http://phyphor.padev.net/phalla/3/votes/?f=-1

• Options
    Well, premium was shifty with his vote last night. I can't believe they'd be so terrible to pile up like that together and telegraph their alignment. Premium and Anialos, top of my list.

I've given my reasons for why you should be removed, Anialos. You even tried to defend yourself from the accusations by lying about when you voted on the bandwagon and we called you on it. On top of all that you've provided next to nothing in the way of analysis, but stayed around to make sure you met the activity minimum. Totally fishy.

- Terence McKenna