Options

Presidential Election 2012: Apropos of nothing, ejaculating in a hot tub feels amazing.

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Paul Ryan
    Sticks wrote: »
    Shorty wrote: »
    Fandyien wrote: »
    i gotta admit i find all of this projection onto mitt really unnerving

based on the demonstrated reality of his policies, mitt is going to lockstep with destructive republican policies we've already seen. why people choose to believe otherwise seems like it couldn't be anything but a coping method

pffft reality is just a bogeyman

A gay bogeyman

with a liberal arts degree

and no job.

a liberal arts degree AND unemployed?

outlandish even by internet standards

• Options
    YoSoyTheWalrusYoSoyTheWalrus Registered User regular
    I have a liberal arts degree in Gay Unemployment

Making $80k a year

tumblr_mvlywyLVys1qigwg9o1_250.png
  • Options
    Paul Ryan

Making $80k a year

is that real dollars or "gay bucks" which can only be spent in cities occupied by the lieberal elite

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Jasconius wrote: »
    Sticks wrote: »

based on the demonstrated reality of his policies, mitt is going to lockstep with destructive republican policies we've already seen. why people choose to believe otherwise seems like it couldn't be anything but a coping method

pffft reality is just a bogeyman

A gay bogeyman

with a liberal arts degree

and no job.

a liberal arts degree AND unemployed?

outlandish even by internet standards
    :lol: ;-) 8-> :whistle:

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    based on the demonstrated reality of his policies, mitt is going to lockstep with destructive republican policies we've already seen

If this were true would he have had such a fight on his hands from Santorum early on?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    I'm going to eat these words one day

but I'm happy to stick with my history major

no matter where it takes me

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    based on the demonstrated reality of his policies, mitt is going to lockstep with destructive republican policies we've already seen

If this were true would he have had such a fight on his hands from Santorum early on?

santorum is in an entirely different spectrum then, like, bush and romney

he and bachmann are legitimately insane

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden

Making $80k a year

is that real dollars or "gay bucks" which can only be spent in cities occupied by the lieberal elite

all real dollars are fake dollars

all gay bucks are fake dollars

all gay bucks are real dollars

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    Erich Zahn wrote: »
    Yeaup. Those wonderful Northeners never made acid attacks against the Poor Man's March, their labor unions didn't disband immediately after blacks were allowed to join them, and they sure as shooting didn't run screaming from their cities when it looked like our government was going do the sensible thing and spread poor minorites out thinly so that slums wouldn't develop and they would see a faster rate of assimilation by poors into the greater culture. Nope nope nope.

They also never started shooting at a Black Panthers rally while McGovern was on the phone trying to get the Democratic Convention to open it's fucking doors so that innocent people wouldn't die. And since that never happened we can safely say that the backlash from this event didn't cause racist Democrats from the North and South to fuck off to the Republican Party and build a platform based entirely on race hatred.

And since the North isn't racist, America isn't, because those filthy scots-irish aren't human, let alone American! We're better than them! The last sixty years never happened!

Yo, that is the past. The modern reality of the north is that institutional policies like the NYPD stop and frisk disproportionately affect people celebrating Christmas.

• Options
    Paul Ryan

he's also much closer, politically, to the allegedly binding "GOP Party Platform" that so much ink was spilled over during the convention

Mitt Romney is more moderate than his congressional counterparts on the majority of issues. That's kind of what the entire primary was all about.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Mitt Romney is more moderate than his congressional counterparts on the majority of issues. That's kind of what the entire primary was all about.

A somewhat terrifying thought

• Options
    DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    hasn't romney explicitly said "I want to ban gay marriage and make abortion illegal"

how much more moderate is that, exactly

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Dichotomy wrote: »
    hasn't romney explicitly said "I want to ban gay marriage and make abortion illegal"

Well he hasn't so far stated any plans to straight-up murder homosexuals, so

• Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited October 2012
    Joe Biden

This is Mitt Romney's plan.

If he told everyone what he would do, people would see the downside to his plans and vote according to how these things affect them.

So if he takes away the home mortgage credit thing, that'd be a big deal. People who like this would not want to vote for him. Instead he says "I'm closing loopholes and not telling you which ones" and you don't know what he's going to do. Maybe you'll assume he wouldn't get rid of a popular tax credit. Maybe you will just move on because there's no way of knowing.

Same with his taxes. People would be mad at him if he released his tax return- he and his wife have said as much! There are people who would vote against him because of it. But if he only releases the ones where he chooses not to claim tax breaks that he could have taken and can thus show he pays a hefty 14% interest, then maybe all the others are like that too! Maybe he's telling the truth about there being nothing bad in there!

To me, this is utterly revolting. A candidate should be answering specific questions about their views, their intended policies, their plans; I don't need exact dollar figures, but giving concrete, helpful examples (ie I will cut all kinds of things to save us massive amounts of money- like PBS and NPR!" is not helpful). If they can't or won't give even the pretense of giving me details, why the hell would I even think of voting for them?

Why would like half of America vote for someone doing this??? The whole premise of "it would hurt me to answer this so I am not going to" is the ideas are going to hurt you! arglebarglefsda3

El Skid on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    at least he's not actively killing gays and forcing women to give birth

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Paul Ryan

Well he hasn't so far stated any plans to straight-up murder homosexuals, so

Big Bird is gay

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden

he's also much closer, politically, to the allegedly binding "GOP Party Platform" that so much ink was spilled over during the convention

the entire primary was about Romney convincing the republican base that he is just as conservative as the rest of those shitheaps

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden

Yes, because Santorum also wanted to be president.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I remember when Ron Paul claimed he couldn't be racist because he disagrees politically with collectivism.

I still laugh when I think about it.

how does that work?

• Options
    Joe Biden
    Dubh wrote: »

that's what the rest of the extreme conservative base is for

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Joe Biden

Well, not yet, anyway.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Paul Ryan

the entire primary was about Romney convincing the republican base that he is just as conservative as the rest of those shitheaps

Yes.

• Options
    I remember when Ron Paul claimed he couldn't be racist because he disagrees politically with collectivism.

I still laugh when I think about it.

how does that work?

racism means hating a group and libertarians only take individuals on their merits!

*masturbates furiously*

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    David_T wrote: »

Yes, because Santorum also wanted to be president.

Um...so did Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, Rick Perry, and Ron Paul pretty much never suspended his campaign since 2008.

By "a fight" I meant they actually managed to take some of the primaries, you goose.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Joe Biden

he said he didn't want to do those things and then a day later he said he wanted to do those things, or that he wasn's sure he wanted to do those things

which means it's pretty fucking silly for jasconius to claim he knows whether or not Romney is more or less in line with the GOP platform

because nobody knows

Shorty on
  • Options
    Joe Biden

Well, not yet, anyway.

well, how else are the mormons going to summon blood jesus from the earth

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Joe Biden
    the catholics know

jesus didn't ascend to heaven

his sentient blood descended underground

you wanted to know why wine is the blood of christ?

jesus personally feeds every vine

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Joe Biden

Yes.

"Romney's a moderate! Why else would he have put so much effort into convincing us otherwise?!"

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    santorum happened to bet the 'not romney' of the moment. nothing more

• Options
    shrodinger's policies

0BnD8l3.gif
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    the catholics know

jesus didn't ascend to heaven

his sentient blood descended underground

you wanted to know why wine is the blood of christ?

jesus personally feeds every vine

That blood scene from The Thing could conceivably happen if you dipped a hot needle into every cup of transubstantiated wine.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    Paul Ryan

Yes.

"Romney's a moderate! Why else would he have put so much effort into convincing us otherwise?!"

It sounds like you should consider not voting for him, then

• Options

Yes.

maybe you should too

reposig.jpg
  • Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    I had to sing at an Adoration Mass once and I had never attended one before.

They just kneel in silence.

And stare at bread.

That's it.

I just...I...I dunno guys.

• Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Romney is only moderate in the sense he hold both postions at the same time so it even outs to sounding not crazy

• Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    Joe Biden
    Mitt Romney is both conservative and moderate. Chocolate and vanilla. Summer, and the beauty of a winter's morn.

• Options
    Joe Biden

Yes.

jasc plz

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    Joe Biden
    See, at this point I'm not just voting for Obama simply because of his policies on social issues.

I'm voting for him, because Romney has spent the last several months blowing smoke, while his party tries to convince me that it's magic smoke that can fix America.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    Joe Biden
    *cough*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ovHWulL3Ydw

• Options
    Sassori wrote: »
    I had to sing at an Adoration Mass once and I had never attended one before.

They just kneel in silence.

And stare at bread.

That's it.

I just...I...I dunno guys.

they love bread

0BnD8l3.gif
This discussion has been closed.