Options

Pokémon X gon' give it to ya (WHAT)

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    There's a lot of designs that i like in gen v that get all crapped up by the final stage. Like the candle guy. Super cute until the last evo. Or the vulture one! Or the sand crocodile. I can probably keep going

• Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    but chandelure and krookodile rule

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Are we still doing a thing?

Dragonair
    Xatu
    Flygon
    Dusknoir
    Sawk

Dragonair is replaceable with Kabutops and Dusknoir is replaceable with Toxicroak

• Options
    ProbadProbad Registered User regular
    I was so ready for that electric gym in black one. Brought my ground type and everything.
    Fuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    but chandelure and krookodile rule

theyre decent

• Options
    P.S. considering that one of the Gen VI starters is a fennec fox I am almost guaranteed to make that my favorite Gen VI pokemon / favorite fire starter.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    "Red crocodile " and "nonsensical chandelier thing" yeah i wanna carry a torch for those inspired designs

• Options
    ProbadProbad Registered User regular
    There's a lot of designs that i like in gen v that get all crapped up by the final stage. Like the candle guy. Super cute until the last evo. Or the vulture one! Or the sand crocodile. I can probably keep going

I feel this way about Darumaka.

• Options
    what's nonsensical about chandelure

it is a will o wisp inside a chandelier

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    I always really liked Kabuto

I had no reason

he mad cute though

• Options
    SquallSquall hap cloud Registered User regular
    trilobites are mega adorbs so

• Options
    Well for starters how is a chandelier, an object that is inherently stationary and attached to a ceiling supposed to battle

Secondly both the first amd second stages are nice and simple and cute and not fucking dumb

• Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    gen 6 rumor: they undo the phys/special split

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    "Red crocodile " and "nonsensical chandelier thing" yeah i wanna carry a torch for those inspired designs

you can reduce any pokemon like that and it'll sound awful

except blastoise

water cannon turtle sounds even cooler, somehow

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Well for starters how is a chandelier, an object that is inherently stationary and attached to a ceiling supposed to battle

Secondly both the first amd second stages are nice and simple and cute and not fucking dumb
    .....Its a ghost? I mean its not like they glued googly eyes onto a stationary object then put it into the fighting pit. This thing is possessed

Bluedude152 on
    p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Dragonite
    Xatu
    Medicham
    Turtwig
    Cofagrigus

if you guys could like my choices that would be cool

• Options
    gen 6 rumor: they undo the phys/special split

are flareon's tears made of money or something

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited January 2013
    Wow so after making a blind hydra death dragon and a dragon that grows wings out of sheer will they give us this shitty orange thing? Pokemon sure has lost a lot of creativity.

That's if you went backwards through the generations.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    I mean if you like it by all means use it and love it i just think it's a garbage design after the cute candle and lantern things. To me it's pretty emblematic of why i don't like the gen v monsters. Conceptually silly with really bad execution

• Options
    B...but Scraggy!

• Options
    the only serious question I have about X/Y is are there going to be new Eveelutions

that's all that matters to be quite honest

• Options
    Shabooty wrote: »
    Dragonite
    Xatu
    Medicham
    Turtwig
    Cofagrigus

if you guys could like my choices that would be cool

We have (pretty much, I'm considering Dragonair and Dragonite to be real similar considering same line) good taste in Gen 1 & 2, Shabooty.

• Options
    Scraggy is a good concept that looks dumb as dirt. I love making my dumb fire pig punch them in the face

• Options
    edited January 2013
    Scraggy is a good concept that looks dumb as dirt. I love making my dumb fire pig punch them in the face

:'(

SirToasty on
  • Options
    Sara Lynn wrote: »
    the only serious question I have about X/Y is are there going to be new Eveelutions

likely at least one and likely to be revealed next week

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    "Lizard shedding its skin" is a cool idea especially considering the shed skin ability but "lizard whose pants won't stay on" is awful

• Options
    Garret DoriganGarret Dorigan "Why can't I be DLC for UMvC3?"Registered User regular
    Favorite mons by gen? Is this a thing still?

Moltres, because being a child of the 80's Firebirds are awesome. K.I.T.T. is the man/car.
    Feraligatr, because Godzilla.
    Flygon, he's wearing wind goggles, cmon.
    Gallade, he was the first Fighting type I remember seeing that didn't look to be characterizing a certain fighting style and had a cool design.
    Golurk, who is basically Captain Falcon in pokemon form, I realize, but his design reminds me of the Iron Giant and my kids love that movie.

"Never Hit"
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    please please please farfetch'd evo please

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Gengar
    Jumpluff
    Wailmer
    Bibarel
    Darmanitan

• Options
    B_RB_R Registered User regular
    1. Gengar
    2. Xatu
    3. Seviper
    4. Kramshef
    5 .Reuniclus

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    Sara Lynn wrote: »

likely at least one and likely to be revealed next week

fuck yes

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    man, it's hard to pick for gen 1 and 2

caterpie
    dunsparce
    sableye
    porygon-z
    garbodor

• Options
    it's sorta weird, but I started out in Gen 1 preferring jolteon over the other eeveeloutions

then, vaporeon came along and kicked a lot of ass in my name

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    or maybe they won't reveal the eeveelution until the actual movie comes out, as a surprise

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    1. starmie
    2. qwilfish
    3. shedinja
    4. froslass
    5. archeops

• Options
    Gary gary gary gary Gary. Smell ya later

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    I can't do favorite pokemon of each gen

give me some categories, make my choices easier

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    this is gonna make me pull out my DS and try to finish SS, isn't it

• Options
    Favorite gary

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    Favorite gary
    there are no good garies

2x39jD4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.