Options

[Disgaea]: D2 Out On Steam, D5 Coming To Nintendo Switch

• Options
    KiTAKiTA Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    With your help earlier I got over the hump and I have a mecha girl named Cybrittany with 999,999,999,999 attack, almost that much hit, and half as much in every other stat. Yeah, the next thing is going to be the Rakshasa 5. I've been watching some Primalliquid videos, he says to cheese it with a mecha girl loaded up with every status effect innocent using Full Strike to lock down all the enemies with paralysis/charm/poison etc. while lower powered people can chip them down.

I think you're about where I'm at, except mine are two Witches with the 999b INT that I'm alternating between leveling based on whomever has the lowest stats when they both hit cap -- weaker one Super Reincarnates. I'm currently farming the 100k kills on Zed needed to get him the final D-Merit for 100k kills and the second Selectable Unique Evility slot for him + the obtain stat essences upon kills Evility. After that, back to Karma farming till I cap out the character's capacity at 2000 each + maybe picking up all the useful 100m Karma stats like +1 movement and the like. Then it's time to dive into the item world and not come out, apparently.

Edit: Apparently the Rakshasa 5 bosses are immune to some status effects, so you want to go with Paralyze, Weaken, and Poison, so it's not as bad a farm as it could be, I guess. Nothing else will work on them, but if you get those, you can basically solo the fight with a single Mecha Girl. There's some discussion here, with a list of Evilities to aim for on your Mecha Girl (in JP, but you should be able to puzzle it out if you put it in Google Translate): http://wikinavi.net/disgaea6/index.php?羅刹の次元

Might have to give Carnage Baal another try, I might be able to take him now and I hear his sword is pretty darned good. (Edit: lol no.) Oh crap, I bet there's a Rakshasa Baal, too.

With the way stats and weapon masteries and everything works I think there's no reason to restrict characters to a given weapon type, even if it's not themeatic. For example, the JP Wiki I've been reading only covers the Spear and the Staff as far as ultimate weapon mentions, so I'm guessing they consider the Spear to be the good Melee weapon to aim for? I know it has piercing (hits everything in a line when you attack), which is nice. Primal seemed to be using Bows, probably for the absurd range.

I need to remember how to get higher tier items. I think you dive into a legendary version of whatever you want (emblem, sword, etc) and aim to steal it from the Item God on floor 100? And if you do, it'll be 1 tier better? Repeat as necessary? Or maybe once I finish capping out these main story characters I should throw them into the Research system and let them grind me some gear.

Edit: Oh, right. There's an evility from thieves that makes gear you get from chests +1 tier. So literally all you have to do is give into any item and the gear you get from chests will be +1 tier from what you're in. So just repeat as needed. Should be easy.

KiTA on
  • Options
    UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    In spite of all the system cutbacks from previous games, I think Disgaea 6 has my favorite story and characters out of all I've played (1, 4 and 5).

Maybe this is partly because going into it, I knew it was highly criticized and a lot of people didn't like it. I just found it kind of refreshing and interesting and well-rounded as a story.

Disgaea 4, I was utterly sick of the whole cast by the end of it. Nobody grew or changed at all except Emizel. They just repeatedly spouted their personal catchphrases or delusions that were never even all that endearing or interesting to begin with. The best character is Valvatorez, but even then it's like, "here is this weird quirky fun guy, I wonder why he is so committed to his personal ideals. Oh maybe this is why. Oh yes that is why." Characters openly speculate about a plot twist and then it turns out they were right about that. The game ruins itself. The story is (oddly in retrospect) about gathering an army to overthrow the president while a pandemic happens. Much of it is plodding without a lot happening. And then some dumb things at the end that come out of nowhere. Its attempts to tug at the heartstrings fell flat for me.

Disgaea 5, I liked quite a bit because all the annoying parts of the characters ended up turned back on their heads with personal growth and revelations that were neat. The story felt a little like it suffered from a need to go bigger and better than ever before, now instead of just covering events in the netherworld, now we have a MULTIVERSE of MILLIONS of netherworlds! It ended up feeling like it missed the tone of Disgaea and became more like a weird Star Trek or something. The shape of the plot became predictable quickly: get every main character, then have every character learn their lesson. And also I've never been a fan of the specific trope it targets, learning the ultra super duper ultimate technique, but wait a minute there's an even ULTIMATER technique!! Like Dragon Ball Z or something. But in spite of all that it came together alright and hit a good combo of lighthearted and also having some heart in its story too.

Disgaea 6 is a refinement of 5 in a lot of ways, but does a lot better at feeling like it gets the Disgaea tone. Yes, there's a multiverse, but this time it's a targeted parody of Japanese isekai tropes, and each world/character is its own parody. Misedor is from Dragon Quest 1. Melodia is from generic Disney princess fantasy (there may be a specific Japanese trope I'm not aware of). Piyori is from sentai/Power Ranger TV shows. And Marjolene is kind of a Little Witch Academia/magical girl thing. It's all in Disgaea's wheelhouse and a clever way to goof on other topics. In spite of each chapter being about fighting the God of Destruction again, it still felt less predictable/repetitive than the others. I didn't find any of the main cast annoying, and the way they grew and changed was fitting. In particular I liked that we got to see all of Marjolene's story play itself out, rather than how so often in Disgaea everything has already happened in the past and we're looking back at it. (i.e., she wasn't already a magical girl when we met her, like how Piyori was already Prism Red, or Usalia in D5 was already a monster.)

Even though I had my guesses as to how the game might twist, watching it play out was great. I haven't seen Disgaea pull something like this off before. Way better than the closing chapters of 4 by comparison. I genuinely didn't know what we were going to be doing next toward the end. It came together in a fairly standard way, it could've been a little more interesting or creative, but overall I thought it was great.

My main complaint is that it felt like there weren't enough side characters. Disgaea 5 was awesome with all kinds of voiced extra characters and enemy lieutenants. Void Dark had a new second-in-command every chapter and that was one of my favorite running gags. Disgaea 6 felt like it was part of the scaling back that they just didn't want to put in a lot of other characters. The ones who are there are all reskins of other characters. As far as recruitable story characters, I'm of two minds...in Disgaea 5 it was exciting to get all these other units joining you, but often it felt like it didn't make sense for them to make a heel turn and join you, or get resurrected to join you, or whatever. So in 6 I respect them a little for the restraint of not just piling on every single character in existence as a party member, and letting some story developments be meaningful. But it'd still be fun to have them. :P

Anyway, that's my thoughts. I have a lot of item world grinding to do.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    KiTA wrote: »
    I need to remember how to get higher tier items. I think you dive into a legendary version of whatever you want (emblem, sword, etc) and aim to steal it from the Item God on floor 100? And if you do, it'll be 1 tier better? Repeat as necessary? Or maybe once I finish capping out these main story characters I should throw them into the Research system and let them grind me some gear.

Edit: Oh, right. There's an evility from thieves that makes gear you get from chests +1 tier. So literally all you have to do is give into any item and the gear you get from chests will be +1 tier from what you're in. So just repeat as needed. Should be easy.

As far as I can understand, for the point that we're at, Primal recommends starting with an ordinary Arcadia, not even a carnage or rakshasa. Because the most important thing are the unique innocents, particularly Combo Maker. If you get Combo Maker on 4 pieces of gear you're doing...I think 9x hits? And then you can also increase move and jump and all that. When you think about it, multiplying your attacks can be just as good as if the item had genuinely high stats, it's getting to the same level of power through a different route.

I don't think there's a particular reason to use the normal Arcadia -> Trapezohedron other than just personal preference, obviously the stats at normal quality don't matter. It would probably even be better to use a Vernier Thruster for the move. But for collection purposes I wanted a Trap anyway.

So you do regular Baal and steal his Arcadia. Diving into a regular Arcadia has a good chance of getting you more Arcadias including legendary ones. Now, I swear on my first dive into a bog standard normal Arcadia, when I got to floor 100 the Item God had a Trapezohedron...I failed to steal it, and then after Gencying out he didn't have it again, and on another trip through a regular Arcadia the god still just had another Arcadia. So I had to google it. Maybe that first time it was the fact I manually did all 100 floors at once without leaving? Maybe I got lucky somehow? I don't know. But what you're supposed to do is dive into a legendary Arcadia to floor 100 for the Item God 2, yeah.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
  • Options
    About 75k kills. Have a few more hours of grinding to hit 100k on 5-1 (with the clone tiles). This is silly. There has to be a quicker way to rack up 100,000 unit kills than this.

Hoping doing it again will be easier, I hear with generics you can turn them into Mecha Girls and grind on different maps and it's quicker. Still having to do this again with the other unique characters is daunting.

• Options
    About 75k kills. Have a few more hours of grinding to hit 100k on 5-1 (with the clone tiles). This is silly. There has to be a quicker way to rack up 100,000 unit kills than this.

Hoping doing it again will be easier, I hear with generics you can turn them into Mecha Girls and grind on different maps and it's quicker. Still having to do this again with the other unique characters is daunting.

Can you not turn it into a scroll?

• Options
    edited July 2021

Can you not turn it into a scroll?

Sure you can, but you get a second free Unique Eviliity slot for doing it on a character, too. So if you want to say, have Zed with two Generic Class Unique Evilities (like say, thief's "generate treasure chests" + zombie's "drain life") or three Generic Class Unique Evilities on a Generic NPC (Like a Mecha-girl who does the thief and zombie abilities too) you have to go through it on each character that you want to unlock it on.

Edit: Ok, that's done. Onward to Karma farming.

KiTA on
  • Options
    Apparently I made it all the way deep into postgame without ever realizing I could upgrade the squads. Must be some button prompt at the bottom of the screen I never saw or something...I've only ever had 3 research teams available, etc.

• Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Didn't you play 5? Did you go through 5 without leveling the squads in that one as well?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    My Zed is fully Karma capped, as in he's at 2000 capacity + bought all the abilities, so I'm working on reincarnating him 200 times before tossing him in the Overlord's Guard (1/4th XP but double stats upon levelup) Squad and hitting 99.99m with him until I finish Rakshasa 5. Slowly using the extracts I'm farming while farming XP on him, too.

One thing I just discovered is if you switch him to another weapon, say, a sword, his unique character abilities become based on that weapon. For example, switching from a Fist to a Sword made his unique attack abilities go from ATK/SPD to ATK. Switching to a gun? HIT/SPD. That's pretty important I think, as it cuts the stats I need to grind in half.

Primal just mentioned on GameFAQs forums that apparently there's a -- I wouldn't call it a bug, because it appears to be intentional, but what do I know -- a synergy with Mana Blade, one of the Magic Knight evilities, and the Ability Squad. Mana Blade is +50% INT to attack power when normal attacking with a Sword. Ability Squad seems to give +100% (or rather, +25% 4 times) attack power with normal attacks. These seem to work multiplicatively instead of additively, like they're supposed to, resulting in something like triple damage if you use Mana Blade and the Ability Squad.

KiTA on
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Skill attack stats changing based on the weapon you choose is one of the best changes made. One thing I'd like to see though is for Staff Rebellion to also change skills (not spells) to Res as well instead of Int. Miseldor would be able to go through the campaign as a sort of staff based paladin since his Res is so high and he naturally gains healing skills with a decent staff affinity as well, but when holding a staff his attack abilities would be Int based.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Talith wrote: »
    Didn't you play 5? Did you go through 5 without leveling the squads in that one as well?

In that one it felt more natural because you strengthened them by consuming captured enemies, which had a whole mechanic and dedicated NPC, and I think there was also more signposting that this was what you needed to do.

But also this game was easy to blaze through with auto-battling, there was never a point where I thought "damn things are way tougher than they should be, oh I see, I need to level up squads." There was literally no need until I wondered why my research still had a lot of locked groups.

My Zed is fully Karma capped, as in he's at 2000 capacity + bought all the abilities, so I'm working on reincarnating him 200 times before tossing him in the Overlord's Guard (1/4th XP but double stats upon levelup) Squad and hitting 99.99m with him until I finish Rakshasa 5. Slowly using the extracts I'm farming while farming XP on him, too.

Maybe an obvious thing to say but remember to also equip as many stat growth evilities as you can during that final level up as well.

I don't remember this being necessary in Disgaea 5 because I think you'd hit the stat cap regardless, in this one the numbers are so much higher.

UncleSporky on
  • Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2021
    I hate Melodia. I actually don’t like the characters very much so far, except maybe Piyori.

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Drez wrote: »
    I hate Melodia. I actually don’t like the characters very much so far, except maybe Piyori.

Misedor is great. I like how it's Dragon Quest tropes, but turned on its head: you get the useless king who sits on his throne instead of the hero!

Did you know he's voiced by this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbzfVOJLHwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4P2N5fyqbo

UncleSporky on
  • Options

Misedor is great. I like how it's Dragon Quest tropes, but turned on its head: you get the useless king who sits on his throne instead of the hero!

Did you know he's voiced by this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbzfVOJLHwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4P2N5fyqbo

Oh cool I did not know that. I like that guy. Prozd or Propz or Dropz or something, right?

• Options
    Yeah, ProZD. He also voices the selectable voice Cameo Zombie, where they pulled him into the studio and said "this character is you, just say whatever you want," which led him to tweet to his fans for what he should say and a bunch of references to all his youtube videos are in there. For example he says "EGG-celent!" and "The vehicle part is next!" from this video.

Also I don't know if you're there yet, but as far as characters I liked everything having to do with Marjolene too.

• Options
    Yeah, ProZD. He also voices the selectable voice Cameo Zombie, where they pulled him into the studio and said "this character is you, just say whatever you want," which led him to tweet to his fans for what he should say and a bunch of references to all his youtube videos are in there. For example he says "EGG-celent!" and "The vehicle part is next!" from this video.

Also I don't know if you're there yet, but as far as characters I liked everything having to do with Marjolene too.

Actually I just got to her chapter. She does seem promising.

• Options

Maybe an obvious thing to say but remember to also equip as many stat growth evilities as you can during that final level up as well.

I don't remember this being necessary in Disgaea 5 because I think you'd hit the stat cap regardless, in this one the numbers are so much higher.

From some quick testing, I think the max level Elite4 / Overlord's Guard squad counts as having max stat growths equipped across the board -- that is, it doesn't stack. Hope it does, anyway.

Got all the main story characters to Karma-cap. They're turned off from leveling until I have time tonight to get them all to 100 Super Reincarnations, which is annoying as all getout. Will take about an hour each of 200 mana in the juice shop then a quick super-reincarnate, repeat. I think. Ugh. My Mecha-Girl and Second Witch are getting close to the Karma-cap, and once they're done I'll take my current Witch and shore her up. I might purge a bunch of the generics I made during the playthrough (basically one of each class as they unlocked) as I just don't need that many of them. As far as I can tell, if you just go with 10 total, you'll be all set -- Primalliquid has a video on doing a two-person AFK Item World thing, and the other 8 slots are filled with Thieves set to auto-ranged attack treasure chests for item world points.

I actually liked Melodia. She grew on me.

• Options

From some quick testing, I think the max level Elite4 / Overlord's Guard squad counts as having max stat growths equipped across the board -- that is, it doesn't stack. Hope it does, anyway.

Got all the main story characters to Karma-cap. They're turned off from leveling until I have time tonight to get them all to 100 Super Reincarnations, which is annoying as all getout. Will take about an hour each of 200 mana in the juice shop then a quick super-reincarnate, repeat. I think. Ugh. My Mecha-Girl and Second Witch are getting close to the Karma-cap, and once they're done I'll take my current Witch and shore her up. I might purge a bunch of the generics I made during the playthrough (basically one of each class as they unlocked) as I just don't need that many of them. As far as I can tell, if you just go with 10 total, you'll be all set -- Primalliquid has a video on doing a two-person AFK Item World thing, and the other 8 slots are filled with Thieves set to auto-ranged attack treasure chests for item world points.

I actually liked Melodia. She grew on me.

I typically like singsong-y characters but her specific blend of off-keyness and blandness drives me a little nuts.

• Options
    She's on key but the fact that they have music playing in the background makes it kinda bad and hard to hear.

Later on,
    there is another character like her who sings in minor key, but again you would have to disable music to hear it properly.

• Options
    edited July 2021

I have a maxed Elite 4 now with a witch in it. Many of her base stats are capped at 2000. After one round of the last martial training, I get to about level 68,000,000 and the capped stats get to 513,000,000,000. However, if I reincarnate with Extreme Smart Guy, her int is 556,000,000,000 instead. But none of this would matter if she could end up at all 9's anyway...but I don't see that happening if she's only halfway there at 68,000,000.

UncleSporky on
  • Options
    Let me guess (Disgaea 6):
    Bieko is the God of Destruction, I bet. It’s why it keeps showing up wherever Zed goes.

Don’t actually answer.

• Options
    Let me guess (Disgaea 6):
    Bieko is the God of Destruction, I bet. It’s why it keeps showing up wherever Zed goes.

Don’t actually answer.
    This is just a test to see if you can't resist opening this spoiler lol

• Options
    ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Anyone who is familiar with D4 Promise Revisited/Complete.

I’m on cycle 2, but used the code to get access to the post game content immediately.

Will Kurtis start showing up in Item World by just using that code?

• Options
    @UncleSporky I’ll take a look at that spoiler when I finish the story.

What’s everyone’s thoughts about maxing out the Innocent Farm squad in D6? In D5, there were two trains of thought - leave the farm producing unsubdued offspring to manually subdue them with the other squad bonuses or just let the Farm do it’s work. Thoughts? Does that other squad (Innocent Aid) even exist in D6?

• Options

I have a maxed Elite 4 now with a witch in it. Many of her base stats are capped at 2000. After one round of the last martial training, I get to about level 68,000,000 and the capped stats get to 513,000,000,000. However, if I reincarnate with Extreme Smart Guy, her int is 556,000,000,000 instead. But none of this would matter if she could end up at all 9's anyway...but I don't see that happening if she's only halfway there at 68,000,000.

Well, my Zed's base stats are capped at 2000. I've been feeding him juice after every leveling session. Just came back from the latest one with him almost (but not quite) to 99.99m (that leveling penalty is no joke) -- and all of his stats are capped at 1 trillion each while unequipped with everything. If I unequip the Fetters evility, he's still at 901b attack and ~725b of everything else. So yeah, some room to go still I guess, but man, it was neat looking at that status screen and seeing all those 9s. But at the very least, he can now grind that map for me and I can start work on my second Witch.

Mecha Girl is done, just gotta get her to 100 reincarnations for the d-merit.

• Options
    I guess I’m not even sure the Innocent Aid Squad even exists in D6 but even if it does, since you can blast through maps on auto-repeat anyway and map clears are the trigger for innocent breeding, breeding already subdued innocents would be the fastest anyway, right?

(I’m still in Episode 6 btw.)

• Options
    I guess I’m not even sure the Innocent Aid Squad even exists in D6 but even if it does, since you can blast through maps on auto-repeat anyway and map clears are the trigger for innocent breeding, breeding already subdued innocents would be the fastest anyway, right?

I just ended up maxing the Innocent Squad so they're bred already subdued. But no, it's supposedly faster to breed them subdued and then subdue them to double their levels. But... effort.

• Options
    edited July 2021

I just ended up maxing the Innocent Squad so they're bred already subdued. But no, it's supposedly faster to breed them subdued and then subdue them to double their levels. But... effort.

That was the case for Disgaea 5 for sure because with the Innocent Aid Squad you could 16x, I believe, on subduing an unsubbed innocent. But I can’t actually even confirm the Innocent Aid Squad even exists in Disgaea 6 via Google.

But I assume you’re confirming it for me now. Still, can you point me to where you read that it’s supposedly faster that way? I can’t find anything related to Disgaea 6 on this, only Disgaea 5.

(I assume you meant it’s supposedly faster to breed them unsubbed.)

Drez on
  • Options
    I have ended up with innocents pouring out my ears in this game, I almost don't want any more of them. Please. My pockets are full.

• Options
    I have ended up with innocents pouring out my ears in this game, I almost don't want any more of them. Please. My pockets are full.

Yeah good point. I should probably just max out the farm. It’s not a big deal either way.

• Options
    edited July 2021

That was the case for Disgaea 5 for sure because with the Innocent Aid Squad you could 16x, I believe, on subduing an unsubbed innocent. But I can’t actually even confirm the Innocent Aid Squad even exists in Disgaea 6 via Google.

But I assume you’re confirming it for me now. Still, can you point me to where you read that it’s supposedly faster that way? I can’t find anything related to Disgaea 6 on this, only Disgaea 5.

All I know is the JP wiki says that you can't undo the leveling the Innocent Squad to 8, which makes them breed subdued, and is slower somehow than leaving it at 7 and subduing them yourselves? There is nothing that makes you subdue them at 16x, it's just double.

Have set up my first Generic to grind the 100k kills. ~7 hours to go on 8-3.

KiTA on
  • Options
    Seriously, I think it must be my auto-item worlder who is filling up my inventory with these useless innocents. I come back to the game and it's a 10 minute ordeal merging them all together when I don't even want 'em. On endgame gear I see stacks of 4 million gladiators and such, that I'll be able to get all at once, while I keep filling up with piles of 100s. I have to see if there's an option somewhere to disable collecting innocents.

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Seriously, I think it must be my auto-item worlder who is filling up my inventory with these useless innocents. I come back to the game and it's a 10 minute ordeal merging them all together when I don't even want 'em. On endgame gear I see stacks of 4 million gladiators and such, that I'll be able to get all at once, while I keep filling up with piles of 100s. I have to see if there's an option somewhere to disable collecting innocents.

Yes, random innocents will appear in Item Worlds, even if the item doesn't have them, unless the item is actually full.

So if you're just leveling an item and don't want random innocents, fill it up before you go in?

One thing I've discovered is there are Asheron's Call style Weapon Resistance innocents. Like an innocent that makes you 20% more resistant to Spears. They cap at a max of 1 each (20%) but they only appear as random innocents in the item world as far as I can tell.

KiTA on
  • Options
    edited July 2021

All I know is the JP wiki says that you can't undo the leveling the Innocent Squad to 8, which makes them breed subdued, and is slower somehow than leaving it at 7 and subduing them yourselves? There is nothing that makes you subdue them at 16x, it's just double.

Have set up my first Generic to grind the 100k kills. ~7 hours to go on 8-3.

Bear with me, I’m trying to math this out with limited info:

OK, I’m getting really frustrated trying to find info on the web, like a list of squads and their abilities for both Disgaea 5 and 6, but based on what I have been able to gather at this point, it looks like the Hunter Squad was the squad in question and was what I was confusingly calling the Innocent Aid Squad. The current Innocent Farm Squad is just the Disgaea 5 Innocent Aid Squad renamed.

Anyway, it sounds like maxing out the Hunter Squad enabled you (in Disgaea 5) to octuple an unsubbed innocent’s value. Which I remember. So 8x, not 16x like I said. But, on top of that, there was also the Innocent Route within the Item World which could increase a subdued Innocent even further and I think there was also a geo panel that I believe doubled the value of an Innocent potentially raising it to 16x. Something like that anyway.

In Disgaea 6, it looks like the Hunter Squad was nerfed - the final squad ability passively doubles the value of Innocents you subdue, which suggests that you can turn an unsubbed Innocent into a 4x subbed Innocent. Item Routes in the Item World don’t exist anymore in D6 and I don’t know if there are any Innocent related geo panels, but barring that, it sounds like the theoretical maximum bonus to an Innocent when subduing is 4x.

8x in D5 vs 2x from the Innocent Aid Squad was pretty huge, especially while you were getting your essential Innocents (like Statisticians) but now that you can literally just autobattle I’m not sure it would be quicker compared to just auto-leveling and breeding auto-duped innocents at the farm.

The funny thing is, based on so many posts I’ve read since yesterday, I think people actually restarted their playthrough of D5 after they accidentally/ignorantly leveled up their Innocent Aid Squad to past level 7.

Anyway, I’m going to just go ahead and max out the Innocent Farm Squad. It may be faster to leave them unsubbed and level up using the Hunter Squad but this is more effortless.

Drez on
  • Options

Yes, random innocents will appear in Item Worlds, even if the item doesn't have them, unless the item is actually full.

So if you're just leveling an item and don't want random innocents, fill it up before you go in?

One thing I've discovered is there are Asheron's Call style Weapon Resistance innocents. Like an innocent that makes you 20% more resistant to Spears. They cap at a max of 1 each (20%) but they only appear as random innocents in the item world as far as I can tell.

No they're appearing in my regular innocent warehouse inventory! I assume they get subdued directly to there. I swear I'm not running research right now or anything.

• Options
    Question: Is double jump enough to get to the IW duplicator dude? Or do I need triple jump?

• Options
    Question: Is double jump enough to get to the IW duplicator dude? Or do I need triple jump?

In which game? 5?

• Options

• Options

There is no IW duplicator dude in 6? At least, Primalliquid said there wasn't.

• Options
    Hot tip: if you're at extreme endgame and mostly need karma and can't quite level a generic character from 1 to 99,999,999 in a single fight like me, reincarnate them and do your leveling as a class with lower XP requirements like a 1 star Thief.

My War Lady was only getting to level 78,000,000 but temporarily changing into a Thief gets me the full level and karma.