Options

Vampire: The Masquerade, The [Phalla] for Columbus Night : Camarilla* and Neutral victory

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    TENTATIVE !Stever777 BECAUSE LAST TIME I ZEROED IN ON NUMBER TWO ON A BRAINLESS WAGON, IT WAS ACTUALLY NUMBER THREE WHO WAS MAFIA AS ALL FUCK.

THIS VOTE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AND I QUOTE

"A THANG"

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    FUCK EVERYTHING

!Stever777

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Gonna be crazy busy for the rest of the day at work, so just in case I don't make it back before vote close I'm voting Baidol on a mild hunch.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    stever is not someone I would like to see a vote on at this time, since that wagon seems to be gaining steam.

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I actually think Jayson's vote for Obi is a little bit more suspicious - supporting a weird vote with a placeholder vote strikes me as kinda odd. It seems like it's something you can use to either jumpstart a wagon or else claim plausible deniability

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    JaysonFour then for now.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Housing Report number 3:

IF YOU ARE LYING ABOUT YOUR CLAN, YOU WILL BE KILLED.

IF YOU ARE DOING IT FOR SECONDARY WIN CONDITIONS,

YOU WILL BE MURDERED WITHOUT QUESTION.

IF YOU CLAIMED SOMETHING TO ME, AND IT'S WRONG, TELL ME NOW.

THERE WILL BE ONE AND ONLY ONE NIGHT OF GRACE

Langly on
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Interesting.

I certainly do not take well to being lied to.

In the slightest.

And since it seems my vote earlier was not recorded

!Peccavi

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    This is a policy I can endorse.

!facetious seemed to really have it in for Langly.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    Matev Mat
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Without much to go on, I'm going to vote for someone in the middle of the ill-fated Spectre wagon. Aaaaaand...Matev it is.

Sounds good enough to me.

Matev

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Matev Mat
    blahmcblah wrote: »
    Without much to go on, I'm going to vote for someone in the middle of the ill-fated Spectre wagon. Aaaaaand...Matev it is.

Sounds good enough to me.

Matev

But there is a lot to go on. We had a conflict with folks on both sides arguing about whether to vote off langly, and then that issue was resolved. Also: the obi vote and langly's confidence in stever.

We shouldn't be spinning the wheel on the spectre wagon.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Interesting.

In the slightest.

!Peccavi

I don't take well to being told my use has dried up at the drop of a hat when I had been nothing but helpful.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    OK. :rotate:
    Obi
    JaysonFour

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Langly wrote: »
    Interesting.

In the slightest.

!Peccavi

I don't take well to being told my use has dried up at the drop of a hat when I had been nothing but helpful.

*shrugs*

then don't make such an obvious lie up and expect nothing but gratitude.

You miscalculated your attacks on me last night.

Might want to teach your friends how to count.

• Options
    edited November 2012
    i didn't call for any attacks on you, because I'm not playing the faction game.

edit: and it wasn't so obvious a lie that 90% of the player base accepted it and gave me the info

Langly on
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    oh boy are we doing the "YOU MUST HAVE TRIED TO KILL ME" game already!!!

HEY BAIDOL

BAIDOL

FUCK YOU FOR PUNCHING ME

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I just wanted to point out that I totally called Langly not being neutral yesterday.

And I was right.

But they never listen to me. They never listen and then I die screaming!

• Options
    Im voting Bedlam for being right.

Its mostly symbolic at this point. But damn if I'll let them take it from me.

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    Okay, I'm offline for the next few hours. Will be back before vote close to troubleshoot.

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Bedlam for "I told you so"ing. :p

• Options
    et tu, brute :(

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »
    et tu, bruja:(

je m'appelle telephone

• Options
    TheRoadVirus because shit is fucking up right now and I keep getting signed out and ugh!

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Bedlam wrote: »
    TheRoadVirus because shit is fucking up right now and I keep getting signed out and ugh!

I AM ABSOLUTELY MURDERING THE SHIT OUT OF ALL DATA POINTS BETWEEN YOU AND THE PA SERVERS. IF YOU CAN'T COMMUNICATE, THEY CAN'T HEAR YOU SCREAM

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    SOUNDS LEGIT

• Options
    i just prefer that if somebody is going to try to kill me, they count to 12 and succeed.

this hanging on to near final death is just kind of pointless.

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    lonelyahava, really? You're going to assume the hella networker Langly is the one responsible for hitting or organizing hits on you, and not crazy factionals or neutrals?

• Options
    i just prefer that if somebody is going to try to kill me, they count to 12 and succeed.

this hanging on to near final death is just kind of pointless.

IF YOU WANT TO DIE I KNOW SOME PEOPLE THAT CAN ARRANGE FOR IT.
    THEY'LL BEAT YOU TO DEATH IN THE MANNER OF YOUR PREFERENCE.
    THEY ARE REALLY QUITE PLEASANT FOLKS. ONCE YOU GET TO KNOW THEM.

• Options
    you've already voted for me once, Rainy.

and considering that i was pretty vocal in calling for him to be voted out yesterday, and he already admitted that he had a soft network of people at his beck and call ready to close the deal on the utterly ridiculous vote on Spectre last night, then i feel fairly justified in my thinking that he also asked for me to be at least targeted with an attack.

But he says no. So obviously since I'm such a trusting individual we'll go with that.

Next?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    if you told langly your alignment he has no immediate need to kill you unless he thinks you're sabbat/anarch

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    you've already voted for me once, Rainy.

and considering that i was pretty vocal in calling for him to be voted out yesterday, and he already admitted that he had a soft network of people at his beck and call ready to close the deal on the utterly ridiculous vote on Spectre last night, then i feel fairly justified in my thinking that he also asked for me to be at least targeted with an attack.

But he says no. So obviously since I'm such a trusting individual we'll go with that.

Next?

surprisingly, some people do not turn on others immediately, regardless of what they might wish to do, due to the nature of their agreements.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    langly

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    OY YOU GITS NEEDS TA GET TA KILLIN' EACH OVAH

Erin The Red on
  • Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    I'm assuming you didnt put anyone in touch with someone else nonconsensually right

• Options
    i do not make mistakes

hahahahah

that isn't true but I did not in this list and in telling people who to contact.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    El Skid wrote: »
    I don't like Fiaryn getting the princeship. The mafia offed Infidel personally and Fiaryn is obviously the next in the succession based on yesterday's vote.

Apparently Fiaryn is quite able to find baddies on his own; why don't we elect someone else? I don't actually care who at this point.

Also, convesions in a game where an information broker has everyone's clan affiliation and several peoples' stat choices D:

Speaking of which, [Red[Langly[/Red] unless someone can offer background knowledge that he likely wouldn't be convertable based on whatever his likely role.

Of the early langly wagon today, I find el skid's the most suspicious

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    This might not go anywhere, but if you got hit last night, if you could clue me in on that, it would be great, thanks.

• Options
    I think all the attacks on the bruja I know of were rather... fatal. Un-fatal?
    They died from them :|

• Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    I need to get a vote in before I go to bed so I'll go with El Skid

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Langly for prince.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna