Options

Vampire: The Masquerade, The [Phalla] for Columbus Night : Camarilla* and Neutral victory

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    i can't be targeted by anything, it didn't do anything.

• Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    IF YOU'RE VOTING FOR AHAVA PLEASE DEFENESTRATE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY THANK YOU.

Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    The kicker was that I was suspicious of ahava myself earlier. So I had her targeted with the roleblock until about now. I asked Langly about it and he claimed it was a good target. I'm not so sure about that anymore.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Hmm... we don't have a whole lot to go on today, and most of the vote choices seem like trash. I think I'm going to go with Peccavi.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    In case people missed Langly's post about not voting for Stever (like I did, SHUT UP SPOIT SHUT UP), it's here.

It's like a single line in the midst of Stever votes, Obifett votes, and IF YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR CLAN IT'S KILLIN' TIME, so it's easy to miss.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    8->

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Fiaryn

• Options
    bleh
    Fiaryn

• Options
    I apparently spelled it dogerblue

• Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    dogooderblue

enough to make any selfrespecting vampire hiss

• Options
    WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING FOR ME

I HATE EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE, CATEGORICALLY

• Options
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL VOTING FOR ME

I HATE EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE, CATEGORICALLY

D:

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Hah! Lucky I'm not on this page!
    Wait shit

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    In defense of myself (my throwaway blue vote for myself, no other context, was pretty shady in retrospect) I just want to mention that I didn't even contact Langly until today. If I were antitribu, I would've contacted him yesterday with no qualms; free infiltration of a soft network to let my mafia buddies monitor all goings-on, while also blending in with 50 other players. Instead, I waited until any potential seerings of Langly could come out, all "Stop speaking with Langly, we seered him as Sabbat!" When none came, I decided it was time to coordinate with the rest of my clan, regardless of Langly's alignment.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    edited November 2012

I REFUSE TO THINK FOR MYSELF. I REQUIRE A BANDWAGON TO HIDE IN SO I DON'T DRAW ATTENTION TO MYSELF.

AHAVA SEEMS LIKE THE SAFEST PLACE TO HIDE AT THIS POINT AS I AM UNSURE OF WHO I SHOULD CHANGE TO.

ALSO THIS:
    cd1L6.jpg

warban on
    ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!
  • Options
    Peccavi wrote: »
    In defense of myself (my throwaway blue vote for myself, no other context, was pretty shady in retrospect) I just want to mention that I didn't even contact Langly until today. If I were antitribu, I would've contacted him yesterday with no qualms; free infiltration of a soft network to let my mafia buddies monitor all goings-on, while also blending in with 50 other players. Instead, I waited until any potential seerings of Langly could come out, all "Stop speaking with Langly, we seered him as Sabbat!" When none came, I decided it was time to coordinate with the rest of my clan, regardless of Langly's alignment.

IDK, this response seems rather quick on the defensive for only have a whole two votes on you. Shifty.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    ok Langly , because I'm coming in late.

• Options
    Ok, I have gotten permission from the people involved with this to talk about them, because I don't want to just mete out votes from on high with no one knowing anything, but it's a faction game so i can't just talk to the village carte blanch.

Jayson and Stever have both claimed Caitiff. These are clanless Camarilla players. There are five of them in the game. Based on fluff and based on how I think the game works, looking at the breakdown, I think there is a better then none chance that caitiffs are not going to be bad. this does not make them confirmed, it just makes them, in my mind, poor vote choices on day 2 when it's nothing other than gut feelings.

There are sabat clanless called pander, I know, but this is just what I'm feeling based on the information I have. I do not have a mafia to throw to you tonight, I'm just saying that in my opinion, these two stand a less than likely chance of being mafia. It does not mean they aren't anarch, but based on other information I have, I think for these players in particular, that chance is low.

• Options
    warban wrote: »

I REFUSE TO THINK FOR MYSELF. I REQUIRE A BANDWAGON TO HIDE IN SO I DON'T DRAW ATTENTION TO MYSELF.

AHAVA SEEMS LIKE THE SAFEST PLACE TO HIDE AT THIS POINT AS I AM UNSURE OF WHO I SHOULD CHANGE TO.

ALSO THIS:

THIS POST DOESN'T EVEN RHYME, I REVOKE YOUR CHOOSE GOOSE PRIVILEGES. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    Okay looks like the turtle wins, but lets remember that he is being confirmed by taking out a mafia on day 1 and a power which can not be confirmed.

I am not saying you shouldn't tell him all your dirty little secrets but please remain skeptical of his motivations people.

Langly for the prince thing.

Still looking over the list of suspected mafia but I like Delmain, Phyphor, Wiet, Peccavi, facetious, HeavyVillain, Bedlam, and Celebrim.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    DELMAIN IS DEAD BRO.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Kilnaga wrote: »
    Peccavi wrote: »

IDK, this response seems rather quick on the defensive for only have a whole two votes on you. Shifty.

Eh, no point in waiting to head things off. Frank, open discussion rarely hurts the village.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    Facetious, time to change your vote for a third time

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have a win condition that concerns the Nosferatu? Anyone at all? PM or say it in the thread if you do please.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    DELMAIN IS DEAD BRO.

Death millers.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    actually.

how about i make this easy for you guys.

!Withdraw

sorry, assuran and to my fellow ventrue. life is just not giving me the time or the patience needed to enjoy this as much as I really wish that I could.

See you guys all on the other side of whenever.

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    wow

Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    If you have a vote on someone that withdraws, do you get an inactivus mark?

• Options
    ALSO THIS:
    cd1L6.jpg

warban is choose goose.

this has been established

• Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Going down swinging is way more fun, rather than waste people's time.

Langly, if you are playing on the up and up, Godspeed.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    oakloreoaklore Registered User regular
    What's the retract vote color?

orbit.gif
  • Options
    you don't have to retract votes, you can just vote for someone else.

• Options
    That would mean I have to think right now.

orbit.gif
  • Options
    oaklore wrote: »
    That would mean I have to think right now.
    I'll choose for you! Vote for... uhhh... Kay!

• Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    I guess I'll vote for Skid?

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    How times have changed. I get to look through Phyphor's dohickeymajig at all the things.

orbit.gif
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    changing my vote off stever since langly vouched for him

Kaplar for starting the wagon on me for defending langly

• Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Scrolled through the last couple pages trying to come up with a vote target, got a bunch of votes and then don't vote for that guy so looks like the faction game is in full effect.

something stood out about GrimmyTOA, but not in a definable sense, just good old fashioned gut feelin

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    I know there are a lot of posts, but the do not vote portion was not because of factions

or rather it was because of factions but not the way you mean.

• Options
    warbanwarban Who the Hoof do you think we are? Registered User regular
    I'm going to be in and out so I doubt I will really be able to play bandwagon.

!Kay on a hunch.

ACE ✰ PONY ✰ DETECTIVE!