As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vampire: The Masquerade, The [Phalla] for Columbus Night : Camarilla* and Neutral victory

• Options
    KilnagaKilnaga Registered User regular
    Soooooooooooooooooo...

I need a placeholder vote before I pass out and get an inactivus warning thingamajig. WhiteZinfandel

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    WietWiet Mao Mao Registered User regular
    I have faith in Kaplar

Dumpshock

XStly.jpg
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    Wiet wrote: »
    I have faith in Kaplar
    Dumpshock

Foolishness! That way lies ruin!
    HeavyVillain be the traitor

• Options
    SaberOverEasySaberOverEasy Info Broker Registered User regular
    Wiet for making more throwaways than my trash guys.

• Options
    Wait, wait, wait... SOE is still alive? Totes evil.

"The psychedelic mind is a higher dimensional mind, it is not fit for three dimensional space time."
    - Terence McKenna
  • Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    We think heavyvillain for being on the Grimmy wagon, yes?

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    Baidol wrote: »
    We think heavyvillain for being on the Grimmy wagon, yes?

That's about it, yes. He was near the end of the Grimmy wagon, extending Grimmy above Kay, before the wagon turned in the other direction. I guess we're just banking that at least one of Sabbat ally would have tried to save Kay given the opening. Although, that may have also just been faction politics as well, potentially. :(

I think we'd actually be better served looking at members of the Toreador clan at this point, as that is the only clan we haven't hit a mafia in so far. So, those of you who actually know members in that clan, or if you are in the clan yourself and not mafia, if you could begin to look at those people/your clan mates' voting records and try and see if anything stands out, I think that'd be our best shot at nailing another Sabbat tonight.

- Terence McKenna
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    After doing a little research on the source material.

Kay was part of Clan Lasombra, a sabbat clan, so I'm a bit skeptical that anyone from that clan would be village aligned. If a Lasombra antitribu exists, be it village aligned or neutral, they probably wouldn't knowingly act to save a sabbat. In short, what I'm getting at is if heavyvillain voted for Grimmy for the sake of his clan, than the dude is evil. IIRC Kay was also refusing to soft network, so I'm not sure he disclosed his faction to anyone village aligned.

We also now know that Grimmy was a caitiff, seeing how both Jayson and stever are still alive, I get the impression that none of the village aligned factions have an interest in killing them (could be wrong here since people might be holding off on some faction plays). So I don't think heavyvillain's vote was influenced by somehow coming across info that revealed Grimmy as caitiff.

Don't feel confident in putting out a vote right now. Kind of busy, but I can get some commentary in if I feel it'll be helpful.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    Kay and hv claimed the same clan, and they were working together by that point.

Just to clear that up. I'm not saying either way.

• Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Yeah... I've got a good feeling about HeavyVillian.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    I first got put in contact with Kay thanks to Langly, and yeah, I thought he was a genuine ventrue

I would vote for dumpshock (cos he's not me) but I'd like to know more about kaplar's reasoning first

• Options
    Yeah, I'm not really sure about the heavyvillain vote. I could see him voting for someone else if he truly believed Kay was ventrue. I don't know if he or anyone in his clan knew that Grimmy was a caitiff. Depending on how things are going, I could see a clanless being a good target, if one's clan was worried about being screwed over by the vote. A clanless player doesn't have a clan that will retaliate in anyway, if one of the clans pushes the vote on them.

I'd like to hear more on the reasoning for dumpshock, partly so I can refine my search to look at relevant pieces of info. Shifting through so many pages of info is a pain in the ass.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    What's the reasoning for each wagon again? HV had something with kay, and dump did...?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    blahmcblah

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MagicPrimeMagicPrime FiresideWizard Registered User regular
    So do we have a sponsored vote?

BNet • magicprime#1430 | PSN/Steam • MagicPrime | Origin • FireSideWizard
    Critical Failures - Havenhold CampaignAugust St. Cloud (Human Ranger)
  • Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    The heavy villain vote is brought to you by Mountain Dew.

• Options
    The heavy villain vote is brought to you by Mountain Dew.

217532795_wHBrN-L-2.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Mountain Dew? I'm sold!

HeavyVillain

(Or, y'know, for the actual reasons)

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    I guess I'll do HeavyVillain then.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    I'm at a wedding and I gotta get back to dancin with the grrom's hot cousin so I don't give a fuckl

HeavyVillain

Solar on
  • Options
    So apparently heavy villian claimed to be ventrue but the only 'ventrue' he was really working with was kay?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    heavyvillain.

I am reaching a boredom point with this game.

• Options
    Hey guys, I know it's early since vote close is late, but I'm about to go see skyfall and don't want to call too late.

figgy is a torreador antitribu. Eat him please

• Options
    figgy

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    figgy

• Options
    Here I was writing up a analysis of some people's voting records too. Welp, Figgy it's time for you to die.

• Options
    HeavyVillainHeavyVillain Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    So apparently heavy villian claimed to be ventrue but the only 'ventrue' he was really working with was kay?

Nope I've been in touch with others and damn arent we making big assumptions

!Figgy

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    Oh good, I don't have to think through my headache. Figgy it is.

Blugh...

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Get him!! GET FIGGY!!!

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    CesareBCesareB Registered User regular
    Yay for not having to think. I hate thinking. Bye Figgy, you knave!

• Options
    Spoit wrote: »

Nope I've been in touch with others and damn arent we making big assumptions

!Figgy
    I'm sorry, my contact clarified. You weren't in contact with the other ventrue until later, before which you were only talking to kay, correct?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    figgy is in this game?

• Options
    I put heavy villain in touch with "hava or Kay" later than other ventrue because he asked me to wait. Then he contacted Kay and got hooked up.

He was just trepidatious at first

• Options
    CelebrimCelebrim Registered User regular
    The turtle says !Figgy

• Options
    Figgy

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    Figgy

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2012
    Man it aint a phallas until I get an inactivis warning. figgy has been a bad vampire.

Maximus on
  • Options
    MaximusMaximus Engineer of the Harbinger Engine RoomRegistered User regular
    Frigging auto correct

• Options
    You really should know better than editing vote posts

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    @maximus

:shock:
    Assuran wrote: »

Do. Not. Edit. Vote. Posts. Period. For. Any. Reason. Fullstop. Dot.