Options

it's my birthday 12/12/13

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    What if I was to call Shorty a bad mother-

• Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    see, i've found a slight work around tot he edict. i can't tell you what it is, because if i do the whole system might kill me.

• Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    Melding wrote: »
    see, i've found a slight work around tot he edict. i can't tell you what it is, because if i do the whole system might kill me.

is it bribe orik

• Options
    Antimatter wrote: »

is it bribe orik

I can safely say i have never given him money in anything related to the forums.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    Shut yo mouth

• Options
    Blake T wrote: »
    Shut yo mouth

I'm only talkin' bout Shorty!

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Shut yo mouth

Then I can dig it.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    now, granted, I don't have any urge to use any insults that aren't shithead, motherfucker, asshole, or some variation thereof

or the sort of insults you wouldn't mind saying in front of your mother

that leaves a lot of space for Words That Will Get You Into Trouble In Any Context

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Shut yo mouth

We can dig it.

• Options
    He's a complicated man, but no one understands him but his woman.

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular

is it bribe orik

I can safely say i have never given him money in anything related to the forums.

Now if he had a sweet FOTUS code...

• Options
    what is even going on?

• Options
    <3<3<3

• Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    what is even going on?

Wacka-choo wacka-choo wacka-choo

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Goddamn you Blake. :(

• Options
    Me and mori are pretending that shorty is large black man that fucks a lot and solves crime.

• Options
    Gatsby wrote: »

is it bribe orik

Now if he had a sweet FOTUS code...

i would do terrible things.

Terrible things.

• Options
    Thanks for continuing that, Blake

Otherwise I woulda felt like a dang ol' fool

• Options
    Hah.

"Pretending"

• Options
    Me and mori are pretending that shorty is large black man that fucks a lot and solves crime.

christ, if only

• Options

Oh, okay.

• Options
    Thanks for continuing that, Blake

Otherwise I woulda felt like a dang ol' fool

Stupid puns and singing theme songs is what I live for mori. I should thank you.

• Options
    Shorty wrote: »

christ, if only

Look just say you're transethnic and have Shaft as a headmate

Boom

• Options
    the very best thing about former president william howard taft is how easy it is to get everyone singing that song when he comes up

• Options
    Terrible things

• Options
    Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    the very best thing about former president william howard taft is how easy it is to get everyone singing that song when he comes up

I have never done this in my life.

It is now a thing I will do every time from this moment forward for the rest of my earthly days.

• Options
    SwillSwill Registered User regular
    edited November 2012
    so i got bored and drunk and had a knife and it was 30 minutes till pizza arrived

dVMpx.jpg

Swill on
  • Options
    stuff like that is why i don't allow knives and lighters near my desk.

• Options
    RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    stuff like that is why im glad i use a 20 year old decrepit rubbish desk
    i can draw on it and bash it up and not feel bad

• Options
    TossrockTossrock too weird to live too rare to dieRegistered User regular
    Houk wrote: »
    Tossrock wrote: »
    Houk wrote: »
    Man I've been on these boards consistently for almost the past 10 years, and looking back at my recent(ish) post history, I'm basically a semi-lurker now.

And yet I come here pretty much every day and keep up on the Hot Threadz and the Haps happening in people's lives.

So I'm a stalker. Awesome.
    Your name is a mythical bird and you have red hair and I bet you don't even remember meeting me

who's the stalker now

I'm not going to say I remember exactly when I remember meeting you, but I do remember. I want to say it was PAX 2008, but I met a whooole lot of people that I didn't really know at the time, so I might have that mixed up.

I want to say Fiz(z?) was there making inappropriate comments toward you, but that might have been another time and place. Fiz(z) makes a lot of inappropriate comments toward a lot of forumers.

It was for a SoCal meetup, I think we saw Terminator Salvation and then went to a bar/restaurant

sig.png
  • Options
    I remember you, Houk

I met you once

long ago

• Options
    OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    man i come back here idly and suddenly there's a good thread, what the hell

• Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    apparently i have 16k posts
    that seems about right.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Ok everybody time to start using the term yaoi again to describe things which are not.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options

I have never done this in my life.

It is now a thing I will do every time from this moment forward for the rest of my earthly days.

it is so, so easy

"man, that Taft was a fat mother-"

etc.

• Options
    knitdan wrote: »
    Ok everybody time to start using the term yaoi again to describe things which are not.

did u no

i collect skulls

• Options
    Dee KaeDee Kae Registered User regular
    Every day, but come morning I've reverted back to, "Whatevvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

• Options
    kangaroos cant hop backwards

• Options
    Kochikens wrote: »

I was thinking about that today.

I can't remember exactly why, I think it was too insult someone.

• Options
    Kochikens wrote: »

I was thinking about that today.

I can't remember exactly why, I think it was too insult someone.

were you running away from a kangaroo?? and insulting it??

This discussion has been closed.