As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

There is a brand new STEAM thread for this sale now

• Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Haha thanks banzai! For some reason I thought there was. A goal at $3500.

• Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    need proof?
    [img][/img]roIAz.jpg

I doubled my pledge even though I'm broke and jobless. You guys do that to me.

proof_obtained1.jpg

• Options
    bloodatonementbloodatonement Registered User regular
    My donation was $20. The extra dollar and change went to the wonderful, wise and benevolent CA government.

Zdy0pmg.jpg
    Steam ID: Good Life
  • Options
    Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    Zenitram wrote: »
    More of you need Far Cry 3. It saddens me that I only have 2 friends who play it.

If it goes sub $20 during the Great Sale, I'll gladly pick it up. :) But this full price nonsense is for the birds.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Options
    Big ClassyBig Classy Registered User regular
    Idx86 wrote: »
    More of you need Far Cry 3. It saddens me that I only have 2 friends who play it.

If it goes sub $20 during the Great Sale, I'll gladly pick it up. :) But this full price nonsense is for the birds.

Game is absolutely worth full price. Hell its worth ten times that. GOTY for me easily.

• Options
    kalkal Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Btz14.jpg

click above for the official banner

Ok so these donations are for PA forumer anoffday to complete an Let's Play of Bad Rats before the start of the Steam Winter Sale on 12/20. The Donations will go to Child's Play at the completion.

Donations will be accepted up until the start of the Steam Holiday Sale

Attained Golas
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    If you all raise, let's give you a challenge, $1,225 dollars then I will LP something of your choosing from my Steam library. If someone is willing to gift me something (I am kinda broke) and the community wants me to LP that, then I will begrudgingly accept the gift.

Shit, If it hits $1,500 I'll LP Bad Rats and I'll even enjoy it.

Ruiner999 wrote: »
    I don't have a means to donate currently, but I'll tell you something I will do. For a paltry donation of $10 to this cause, I'll write a song complete with lyrics, vocals, and a bitching solo to be the theme of this horrible game's playing. All songs will be offered up for free download on Soundcloud in WAV, FLAC, and MP3 so you can hear how awful I am.

InkSplat wrote: »
    If someone can think of something for me to do at $2k, I'm willing to offer myself up. I'm not a forum celeb or anything, but offer is on the table! :P

milski wrote: »
    I'll also volunteer my services for a let's play or (most) anything else if we can reach 2k, and put me in for $15 because I hate myself love you guys hate myself.

Rorus Raz wrote: »
    My brother has agreed to do an LP with me, separate from my solo..."experience", if you can all raise $2,500.

So, here comes the next big thing. Do we have any other musicians? I'm thinking for an increasing donation, we could team up and record a glorious Steam thread ode to whoever with full recorded drums, bass, and guitar(provided by me). PM me or message me on Steam, name's BornToHula. Literary and musical hacks need not apply.
    simac wrote: »
    Or add another stretch goal: some form of steam thread anthem for $3000. I'm thinking "feed the world" with added spite gifting.
    There we go! That's an idea to strive for. Simac has nailed the best idea I've seen so far.

3K folks, make this happen and we'll do the thing Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson never did: A Steam anthem about missed sales and other first world problems

MAKE THIS HAPPEN

CorriganX wrote: »
    If you hit 3k ill try to record a walkthrough on ustream.

This means i will have to play through bad rats again. Fuck.

EvilBadman wrote: »
    Song goals?! Gentlemen, we need another LP goal!

3000: Make me suffer. I dare you. I will BLIND run a game of the forum's choosing.

Ongoing Goals
    Also, for paltrier donations of $5 to this cause, I'll write you your own theme song, replete with "[Blank] is the best!" and gang vocals.  All songs will be offered up for free download on Soundcloud in WAV, FLAC, and MP3 so you can hear how awful I am.

Forumers owe'd a song

Gear Girl
    Banzai5150
    Dahkath
    TPSou

Current Goals

CURRENT DONATIONS

Elvenshae $416.56 (Donation Confirmed)
    Big Isy $400.00 $344.44 (Donation Confirmed)
    KafkaAU $250.00
    Banzai5150 $220.42 (Donation Confirmed)
    Stolls $100.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    RoyceSraphim $100.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Undead Scottsman for $100.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    aerynkelly $100.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    lolo for $58.93 (in DS games) (Donation Confirmed)
    simac $53.26 (Donation Confirmed)
    mts $51.63 (Donation Confirmed)
    Idx86 for $50.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Roshin $50.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    AnakinOU $50.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Elderlycrawfish $50.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    TPSou $50.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Gear Girl $50.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Fanda $44.98 (Donation Confirmed)
    testsubject23 $40.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Dire Jay $40.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Incindium $40.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    an_alt $39.34 (Donation Confirmed)
    Muppetman $34.68 (worth of toys for Sheffield Children's Hospital from their Amazon wishlist) (Donation Confirmed)
    kal $30.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    SoulGate $30.00
    Elbasunu $30.00
    Dark Raven X $30.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Lord Yod $25.00
    RandomHajile $25.00 (for something from the Amazon wishlist for Cincinnati Children's Hospital)
    Handgimp $25.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Dahkath $25.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Pemulis $25.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Heatwave $23.00 $3.00(Donation Confirmed) balance of $20.00
    bloodatonement $20.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Minor Incident $20.00
    Lord_Snot $20.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    anoffday $20.00 little big planet vita (Donation Confirmed)
    Gaardean $20.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Bolthorn $20.00
    CorporateRed $20.00
    OneAngryPossum $20.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    initiatefailure $20.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    vegeta_666 $15.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    milski $15.00
    DanWeino $15.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    HiT BiT $13.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    baudattitude $12.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    shdwcaster $10.00
    Maz- $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    SoundsPlush $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    joshgotro for $10.00
    UreshiiAkuma $10.00
    Elin $10.00
    rikdaly $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Custom Special $10.00
    Krummith $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Stragint $10.00
    cardboard delusions $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Viking $10.00
    striderjg $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    staplerofpaper $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Xenogear_0001 $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)
    Spoit $10.00 (Donation Confirmed)

Total

$3067.80

Post for the new page. I'll keep this one updated as we go along.

kal on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    God. Damn. It.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    kalkal Registered User regular
    if anyones donation does not look right please just pm me with the correct total and ill get it fixed.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Dire JayDire Jay Registered User regular
    Good job everyone including annoffday and corriganX!

El Donationes:
    2knbn.png

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    God. Damn. It.

Are you going to use anoffday's thread to post your $3k LP, or are you going to make a new one?

My thought was that if you don't, when I do my $1.5k Bad Rats enjoyment LP you and I (and anyone else) who ends up doing Bad Rats could share a thread in order to limit the amount of Bad Rats LP threads that end up on the forums.

You know, like a sort of quarantine procedure.

SmokeStacks on
  • Options
    DanWeinoDanWeino Registered User regular
    Proof -
    ez7z6.png

Well done for not going insane.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    Ill probably just clear out my youtube channel, do them all fast, upload them and then post a link to the whole thing. We wouldn't need a whole thread for it really, I think. Either that or hijack offday's. I'll be livestreaming it and recording it at the same time again, so if anyone would like to watch me do it, i'll mention it in the chats and probably link it here.

n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    Ill probably just clear out my youtube channel, do them all fast, upload them and then post a link to the whole thing. We wouldn't need a whole thread for it really, I think. Either that or hijack offday's. I'll be livestreaming it and recording it at the same time again, so if anyone would like to watch me do it, i'll mention it in the chats and probably link it here.

And you know, if your voice changed every couple of levels and the visual quality suddenly got a lot grainier, I don't think anyone would notice.

>_>

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    baudattitudebaudattitude Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    I just wanted to second @Drake 's recommendation of Fairy Bloom Freesia from the last thread, it really is adorable and violent and adorably violent.

It takes about two hours to play through the story mode, after which you unlock a New Game+ option and a 99-level challenge mode thing, so lots of punching pixie goodness to be had.

baudattitude on
  • Options
    IncindiumIncindium Registered User regular
    I've got a couple Steam keys to give away to any of you who have donated to Child's Play.

Humble Indie Bundle #1
    World of Goo
    Aquaria
    Gish
    Penumbra: Overture
    Lugaru HD
    Samorost 2
    Humble Indie Bundle #2
    Braid
    Machinarium
    Osmos
    Revenge of the Titans
    Cortex Command

Send me a PM to claim one. Surely somebody who donated doesn't have one of those?

steam_sig.png
    Nintendo ID: Incindium
    PSN: IncindiumX
  • Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    Defender's Quest is the daily deal. It's a great little RPG/Tower Defense game. Well worth $5.

• Options
    OneAngryPossumOneAngryPossum Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Final Hanukkah giveaway complete, congratulations to @HIT BIT! In the grand Hanukkah tradition, you are now the face of Judaism.

Thanks to everybody for the participation, had a lot of fun with this. And I should probably mention now that if you won a game in the giveaway, you're expected to convert to Judaism before sunset or your firstborn will be forfeit. We're Blacklisted Reform Orthodox, so get cracking. Happy Hanukkah all!

OneAngryPossum on
  • Options
    Al BaronAl Baron Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    The Guild Wars series is also amazing, and has the singular advantage of only costing you up-front, with no monthly fees and very few micro-transactions.
    The first one, but the second is straight powered by RMT and it kinda feels miserly (not gameplay-wise but inventory and character slot-wise) what the $60~ entrance fee buys.

Al Baron on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    I need more far cry 3 friends to see the scores of and stuff. Damn uplay. How does that work in uplay? Just add names? I'm kaerin210 on uplay for some weirdass reason if you want to add me.

• Options
    HiT BiTHiT BiT 🍒 Fresh, straight from Pac-man's Registered User regular
    Thanks @oneangrypossum , now I can brutally spread "love" among men in the psychedelic neon world of Hotline Miami! SOaTQ.png

• Options
    striderjgstriderjg Registered User regular
    PROOF!
    proof.jpg

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Got it coach, prüf:
    Darth%20Xmas.png

Also hah, I was recording a song for the next sale Steam thread. Truly the season of Steam thread songs. :P

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • Options
    DahkathDahkath Registered User regular
    According to our master list, @Elvenshae was the big donator. So as promised, a copy of Bioshock 2 is heading your way. I'm TOTALLY going to pretend it was Bioshock 2 that pushed you to that level of generosity, so don't shatter my illusions!

• Options
    DrakeDrake Edgelord Trash Below the ecliptic plane.Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Kisidan wrote: »
    Does anyone know much about Conquest of Elysium 3?

It looks interesting, but my searching (on this site and others) doesn't seem to have brought up much about it and I am sceptical that something that looks a lot like a traditional roguelike is actually worth £7...

@Kisidan

I'm having a lot of fun with the game. It has a bit in common with Warlords or Master of Magic without the building and city management. There's no colonization, everything you conquer is on the map from the start. There's a lot of variety in the different factions and the progressively generated map. Every faction plays very differently, with access to special units and spells. Combat is broad strategic stuff, once armies engage each other the battle plays out automatically. Most of the time you'll be trying to figure out how to recruit and field effective armies quickly with the resources you have at your disposal.

It's also surprisingly easy to to pick up and play considering the depth I've seen displayed so far. If you have experience playing fantasy based grand strategy games then you'll pick up the rules and conventions quickly. I find the hours melt away when I play the game, just like in a game of AI War or Civ. It's another one-more-turn game.

Drake on
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Choose a game (from list) raffle -- 2 winners - OVER!
    To: List.SecuritySection8@Imperium.DS7.security.gov

Subject: Security breach. Bonus opportunity available

Body:
    As you all very well know, last week we had a rather major security breach in section 8... YOUR section. Several of the rebel scum managed to infiltrate through a security
    hole the designers of this fortress overlooked. Luckily only one landed close enough to have time to make of with data before our department got the place on lockdown. While that
    response time is a testament to my training, that data was valuable and this is not good enough.

Since y'all seem to be incapable of doing your jobs for your normal wages, management has decided to implement a one time only bonus for the tracking down of this security
    hole. We were able to trance the rebels landing location but unfortunately only managed to extrapolate the distance to their entry point and not actually location of it. Blame
    this on the fact that we only had the delay from landing and a broad section level security alert to go on. I will attach a list of all know landing points and distance to entry
    for our rebel scum.

Its your job as security for this section to use this data to extrapolate the precise point of entry so that our engineering detail can devise a patch. If you manage to
    locate the point of entry you'll be entered into a raffle that the department head, me, will run for your choice of one item on the attached prize list. This is just
    a little extra incentive for you all to work quick. Remember, the Empire does not look well on failure and I don't think any of us want another visit from Lord Vader.
    Good luck everyone. If everyone works together we can eliminate the rebel threat forever.

So, since I know how much you security guys enjoy reading I'm gonna condense this so I'm sure everyone gets the jist:

Use the attached distances to a common point below to find said common point. If you succeed you will be entered into a raffle with 2 drawings for your choice of one of the games on the other attached list.

Get cracking
    Security Chief
    -Olsen

Attachment 1: (click to read)
    01) (32,66) D = 5 * sqrt(2)
    02) (47,63) D = 4 * sqrt(29)
    03) (57,82) D = sqrt(1021)
    04) (78,92) D = sqrt(3042)
    05) (17,84) D = sqrt(269)
    06) (27,14) D = 57
    07) (21,39) D = sqrt(1060)
    08) (13,49) D = sqrt(680)
    09) (9,99) D = sqrt(1108)
    10) (7,7) D = sqrt(4496)
    11) (41,32) D = sqrt(1717)

First roll will get first choice, Second roll will get second choice.
    Attachment 2: (click to read)
    (Sorry for the cheap games -- All I can do right now and still good games:)
    - Magicka Collection + The Stars Are Left DLC
    - Sword of the Stars Collection
    - Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter
    - Victoria II

Entries: 5
    Days: -0

hints:
    1) trilateralization
    2) circles
    3) coords are integers
    Congragulation Officer @KafkaAU and Officer @milski! You have drawn first place and second respectively in our department raffle. Once I hear from kafkaAU on his first choice I'll get back to milski on what he has won.

Two entrants chose to supply their solutions when they entered. They can be found below. Third spoiler is how I solved it.

A nice graphical solution... done in MS PAINT!
    GRID-solve2.jpg

A brute force approach using a scripting language I'd never seen before:)

(defn isPossible? [X Y x y d] (= (+ (* (- X x) (- X x)) (* (- Y y)(- Y y))) d))

=====

(for [X (range 100) Y (range 100)
    :when (and (isPossible? X Y 32 66 50)
    (isPossible? X Y 47 63 464)
    (isPossible? X Y 57 82 1021)
    (isPossible? X Y 78 92 3042)
    (isPossible? X Y 17 84 269)
    (isPossible? X Y 27 14 3249)
    (isPossible? X Y 21 39 1060)
    (isPossible? X Y 13 49 680)
    (isPossible? X Y 9 99 1108)
    (isPossible? X Y 7 7 4496)
    (isPossible? X Y 41 32 1717)
    )]
    (list X Y))

or what I did to make the function easier to understand... the operand ordering was throwing me:
    (defn isPossible? [X Y x y d] (=
    ..(+
    ....(*
    ......(- X x)
    ......(- X x)
    ....)
    ....(*
    ......(- Y y)
    ......(- Y y)
    ....)
    ..)
    d))

My boring intersection of a circle method:
    circle1: 50 = x^2+y^2 -64x - 132y + 5380
    circle2: 464 = x^2+y^2 -94x - 126y + 7178
    circle3: 57^2 = (x-27)^2 + (y-14)^2

circle1 + (-circle2) = y = 5x - 64

sub y = 5x - 64 into circle1 to obtain:
    0 = 26x^2 - 1364x + 17874

Employ quadratic equation:
    (1364 +/- 40) / 52
    Solutions: 27, 25.46. Integer given therefore 27 already proven but plugging into 3rd verifies. Plug in x and solve for y = 5(27) - 64 = 71
    (27,71)

striderjg on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

I think I might make one so that it'll be easier to keep track of. There's a PA LP Archive somewhere on the forum, and I figured it would be cool if they were somewhere where people could find them in the future. The end results of a bet about whether or not a piece of vaporware would ever be released that mushroomed into $3,000+ worth of donations to Child's Play should be remembered forever.
    Final Hanukkah giveaway complete, congratulations to @HIT BIT! In the grand Hanukkah tradition, you are now the face of Judaism.

HiT BiT confirmed for being the Lion of Zion.

SmokeStacks on
  • Options
    AsheAshe Registered User regular
    striderjg wrote: »

Body:
    As you all very well know, last week we had a rather major security breach in section 8... YOUR section. Several of the rebel scum managed to infiltrate through a security
    hole the designers of this fortress overlooked. Luckily only one landed close enough to have time to make of with data before our department got the place on lockdown. While that
    response time is a testament to my training, that data was valuable and this is not good enough.

Since y'all seem to be incapable of doing your jobs for your normal wages, management has decided to implement a one time only bonus for the tracking down of this security
    hole. We were able to trance the rebels landing location but unfortunately only managed to extrapolate the distance to their entry point and not actually location of it. Blame
    this on the fact that we only had the delay from landing and a broad section level security alert to go on. I will attach a list of all know landing points and distance to entry
    for our rebel scum.

Its your job as security for this section to use this data to extrapolate the precise point of entry so that our engineering detail can devise a patch. If you manage to
    locate the point of entry you'll be entered into a raffle that the department head, me, will run for your choice of one item on the attached prize list. This is just
    a little extra incentive for you all to work quick. Remember, the Empire does not look well on failure and I don't think any of us want another visit from Lord Vader.
    Good luck everyone. If everyone works together we can eliminate the rebel threat forever.

So, since I know how much you security guys enjoy reading I'm gonna condense this so I'm sure everyone gets the jist:

Use the attached distances to a common point below to find said common point. If you succeed you will be entered into a raffle with 2 drawings for your choice of one of the games on the other attached list.

Get cracking
    Security Chief
    -Olsen

06) (27,14) D = 57
    10) (7,7) D = sqrt(4496)

- Victoria II

hints:
    1) trilateralization
    2) circles
    3) coords are integers
    Congragulation Officer @KafkaAU and Officer @milski! You have drawn first place and second respectively in our department raffle. Once I hear from kafkaAU on his first choice I'll get back to milski on what he has won.

Two entrants chose to supply their solutions when they entered. They can be found below. Third spoiler is how I solved it.

GRID-solve2.jpg

=====

)]
    (list X Y))

or what I did to make the function easier to understand... the operand ordering was throwing me:
    ..(+
    ....(*
    ......(- X x)
    ......(- X x)
    ....)
    ....(*
    ......(- Y y)
    ......(- Y y)
    ....)
    ..)
    d))

(1364 +/- 40) / 52
    Solutions: 27, 25.46. Integer given therefore 27 already proven but plugging into 3rd verifies. Plug in x and solve for y = 5(27) - 64 = 71
    (27,71)

This has made me feel as un-clever as when I played the SpaceChem demo. Awesome contest though!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular

Fifty bucks is pretty steep for some of us.

Personally I'm working both jobs full time to make up the money I lost to the hospital and 2 weeks of not working. Hopefully it'll go on sale for winter, but I'm not holding my breath.

• Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    So The Secret World on amazon right now does not activate on steam, correct? What about Origin?

Steam: offday
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Shade wrote: »

Personally I'm working both jobs full time to make up the money I lost to the hospital and 2 weeks of not working. Hopefully it'll go on sale for winter, but I'm not holding my breath.

Even if I had the money I just don't like to jump into part three when I've never played the first two.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    God. Damn. It.
    Good luck!
    anoffday wrote: »
    So The Secret World on amazon right now does not activate on steam, correct? What about Origin?
    Nope. I checked. It does not. The client is only avaliable on TSW's website.

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Edit: Whoops. double

heenato on
    M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    minor incidentminor incident expert in a dying field njRegistered User regular

Even if I had the money I just don't like to jump into part three when I've never played the first two.

For what it's worth, they're not connected in any way, aside from being set in a jungle, and some general gameplay mechanics.

Ah, it stinks, it sucks, it's anthropologically unjust
  • Options
    anoffdayanoffday To be changed whenever Anoffday gets around to it. Registered User regular
    edited December 2012
    Ok, thanks for checking.

I think I'll hold off and see what kind of sale it gets on steam in a few days.

anoffday on
    Steam: offday
  • Options
    initiatefailureinitiatefailure Registered User regular
    that was my plan... then the isy happened.

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    My wishlist was in shambles after the summer sale. I have now reinforced it with bigger, more expensive titles.

You fuckers are like classy barbarians.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    ScosglenScosglen Registered User regular
    edited December 2012

For what it's worth, they're not connected in any way, aside from being set in a jungle, and some general gameplay mechanics.

Yes, also the first two games aren't that great. FC1 starts strong and halfway through devolves into Jungle Doom. FC2 is a bit more ambitious and is more like FC3 but suffers from some repetitive tedium and overall jank, which I understand FC3 has largely fixed.

Scosglen on
  • Options
    RoshinRoshin My backlog can be seen from space SwedenRegistered User regular

If it wasn't for the upcoming sale, I would have bought it already. I feel like I can't buy anything right now, because it might be on sale in a couple of days.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ashe wrote: »
    striderjg wrote: »

Body:

for our rebel scum.

Get cracking
    Security Chief
    -Olsen

06) (27,14) D = 57
    10) (7,7) D = sqrt(4496)

- Victoria II

hints:
    1) trilateralization
    2) circles
    3) coords are integers

GRID-solve2.jpg

=====

)]
    (list X Y))

..(+
    ....(*
    ......(- X x)
    ......(- X x)
    ....)
    ....(*
    ......(- Y y)
    ......(- Y y)
    ....)
    ..)
    d))

(1364 +/- 40) / 52
    (27,71)

This has made me feel as un-clever as when I played the SpaceChem demo. Awesome contest though!

Thanks... REBEL SCUM! We'll get that data back eventually meat.... sir.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah. I'm really hoping to get the far cry games during the sale. Might have enough. Also crysis as well. I know it's on sale now, but I'm waiting until AFTER I've bought all the things I need to buy for my plans to buy it.

M A G I K A Z A M
This discussion has been closed.