As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] going one way, people another

CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windyRegistered User regular
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dud9Zdgtehs

You should all go watch the Wire. Right now. I'll wait.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    god damn it

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Poot's best line of the series

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Sorry skippy. The bot beat me to it.

• Options
    IcyLiquid wrote: »

fair enough

chatting's a young man's game

*hobbles into the darkness*

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Terrible OP, Cinders. I cannot support the status quo here.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    IcyLiquid wrote: »

fair enough

chatting's a young man's game

*hobbles into the darkness*

One day Sawyer will be complaining how slow his dad is at making chat threads....

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Em denies climate change

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    And that is why you let Ol' Core heal your broken chats and broken hearts with an honest fireside chat of his own.

488W936.png
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Don't give up hope. Next time you distract the bot and I'll do the resurrection dance.

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    *loads shotgun*

c'mon skippy

we....

i gotta do somethin'

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »
    *loads shotgun*

c'mon skippy

we....

i gotta do somethin'

where the red fern grows

• Options
    CorehealerCorehealer The Apothecary The softer edge of the universe.Registered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    *loads shotgun*

c'mon skippy

we....

i gotta do somethin'

Back of the barn is clear. I'll cover the little one's eyes. Ain't no need for her to be seein' what must be done.

488W936.png
  • Options
    so if you help a dude with his resume and he gets a job

you get 10% of his salary for 3 years or 5 years, I forget

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    No Country for Old [chat]ers.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    ugh I tried to make an origami camel I couldn't figure out one part so I ripped it in half!!

so soothing

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Fuck yeah, first boss down!

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »
    ugh I tried to make an origami camel I couldn't figure out one part so I ripped it in half!!

so soothing

Now it will only be able to store half the water in it's one hump. That camel will beg for death in the Sahara before the end.

488W936.png
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    I am just going to watch this episode of Kitchen Nightmares on repeat for the next week.

• Options
    AManFromEarthAManFromEarth Let's get to twerk! The King in the SwampRegistered User regular
    so if you help a dude with his resume and he gets a job

you get 10% of his salary for 3 years or 5 years, I forget

you get three years, obama gets five

Lh96QHG.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Dis apple pie bourbon

GAT DAMN

• Options
    Awww yay! One of my exes who was rather shy and awkward has found herself another boyfriend and he is a cutie.

Looks like she has kept up with fencing and lost some weight too.

So hopefully big confidence boosts for her all around. :D

(I have been on a catching up with my exes spree on facebook for some reason).

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular

so soothing

@So It Goes

Word, I about did the same with my pig. Sticking to cranes and other birds for the time being!

• Options
    Snaaaaarf

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Playing actraiser. Best game.

LITTLE TIMMY STAY AWAY FROM THAT BLOOD LAKE ITS NOT SAFE!!

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    http://play.freeciv.org/

And now [chat] dies as everyone plays the HTML5 version of FreeCiv...

工事中
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Got a ninja blender for my birthday. Someone tell Gooey to brace for kale smoothie posts.

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    *breaks down*

(In a mechanical sense, not an emotional sense)

(Maybe also emotionally)

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »

so soothing

@So It Goes

Word, I about did the same with my pig. Sticking to cranes and other birds for the time being!

now I"m doing a giraffe. finished complicated set of folds. "repeat steps 10-17 on the left side" noooo

• Options
    Cokebotle wrote: »

Nah, I never could get into the Civ games.

• Options
    evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    This split release bullshit sucks. Wanna talk about new Star Trek heaps but not enough people have seen it.

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    As I play San Andreas, I like to imagine that the various humiliations CJ endures help broaden his worldview. Like, after being deposited with no weapons or money in the middle of the sticks, he secretly develops an appreciation for country music. Then after going to San Francisco I make sure he sports a pink mohawk, dresses really well, and turns the dial to the techno station.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    As I play San Andreas, I like to imagine that the various humiliations CJ endures help broaden his worldview. Like, after being deposited with no weapons or money in the middle of the sticks, he secretly develops an appreciation for country music. Then after going to San Francisco I make sure he sports a pink mohawk, dresses really well, and turns the dial to the techno station.

You play GTA in a weird way.

• Options
    evilbob wrote: »
    This split release bullshit sucks. Wanna talk about new Star Trek heaps but not enough people have seen it.

Dude, it doesn't even come out here until August Q.Q

• Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular
    Met a Palestinian guy this afternoon coming out of the FedEx place. He was a regular at my Walgreens, so he's been an acquaintance for a couple of years now. I busted out my Leventine Arabic on him, and he said I had a "very good accent."

Just so rewarding to have my efforts to become Ali of Arabia recognized.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Hamurabi wrote: »
    Met a Palestinian guy this afternoon coming out of the FedEx place. He was a regular at my Walgreens, so he's been an acquaintance for a couple of years now. I busted out my Leventine Arabic on him, and he said I had a "very good accent."

how could you even tell where he was from without hearing him scream

• Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    Cokebotle wrote: »

Nah, I never could get into the Civ games.

Eh, same really. I played one game of Civ 5 because I got it free with my XCOM preorder, but haven't touched it since. Just thought I'd share in case anyone in [chat] happens to like the games.

How's Japan?

工事中
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

You play GTA in a weird way.

it fits! the whole game is kind of about learning that the hood life is stupid bullshit.

also I need some kind of plausible reason for why I like dressing in the biker outfit, riding around the mountains and listening to All My Exes Live in Texas

• Options
    HamurabiHamurabi MiamiRegistered User regular
    He was throwing rocks at a policeman as we were making smalltalk.

• Options
    Organichu wrote: »
    Hamurabi wrote: »

how could you even tell where he was from without hearing him scream

hahahaha

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    let it not be said that skippydumptruck lacks personality, verve, or humor. He's a good man... and thorough.

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.