Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons!

• Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Guess im going to be running metal dragons at 7pm tonight... could use a couple kings and the regulars for pengdras. Missed by 2pm run.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Egyptian and Norse godfest...this could be really dangerous for me since I don't have any and want ALL

Edit: Apparently unofficial and fake!!!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    TannerMSTannerMS "I'm confidence cause I'm zerg!" Registered User regular
    Today was my first payday at the new job! Not sure if I can resist a few IAP rolls

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    sweet that should fall on my 100 day bonus and i will be able to do 2 rolls (well 3 but i might save one)

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Smoogy wrote: »
    Egyptian and Norse godfest...this could be really dangerous for me since I don't have any and want ALL

Starting 06/15 midnight PDT

RARE EGG MACHINE:
    Egyptians and Norse
    Gods Descended

10 RARE and powerful God Type
    Monsters now have x3 drop rates
    at the Rare Egg Machine.

-Horus
    -Freyr
    -Isis
    -Idunn & Idunna
    -Bastet
    -Freyja
    -Ra
    -Thor
    -Anubis
    -Loki
    ...all with a higher hit rate at the
    Rare Egg Machine!

Odin will also be included.
    -Odin
    -Odin the War Deity

Egyptians are pretty good. Kinda silly that silver eggs are getting better than gold eggs, but I think getting a Valk out of the machine would be better than any of the Norse Gods.
    Speaking of which Once More Into the Breach!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Spent two stones but cleared the Expert Shrine of Sprites. Kind of had to because a dub-mythlit dropped on round 2 and then the second one at the final round dropped too. Got one stone back for beating it the first time.

That's pretty much one stone total for two dub-mythlits, a dub-emelit, a dub-topalit and a rubylit. I think that's a stone well spent.

Might work towards a dark team with the black ripper and three Dub-Mythlits. Just need to find something that changes stuff to dark orbs...

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I keep forgetting somehow that our forum is a bastion of sanity, manners and classiness on the internet. Other forums are terrifying.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    We need a way to take Geth and Tube with us to every forum. The PAD forums... Yeah, not sure I'm going back there.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    draw4wilddraw4wild Registered User regular
    So I'm getting to the point where I'm not sure which monster would be the most beneficial to start leveling up/evolving. I've been running a mainly dark team with Seraphim of Dawn Lucifer lead and dark dragon knight, devil dragon, vampire lord, and Siren, the enchanter subs. I have a Vrtria sitting out since my team cost won't afford him. Which sub would be the best to focus on first or should I bring them all up together?

Besides the dark mobs I don't really have anything too great, at least not enough to put a team together. Closest mono team I would have is a blue with icedragon plesios, siren, fenrir knight, megalodran and aurora dragon. Maybe with godfest and blue carnival I might spend some stones. I have a red/light starter too and a soon to be ADK.

• Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    I don't see what the problem is with the PAD forum, 9/10 times you know which threads are going to be ridiculous just by the title.

The other ones have good info and strats. I mean do you really need to read about how other people's king runs are(which were just fine for me when everyone was complaining) or how mad someone is they didn't get a luci or something? They're pretty much the most useful forums for PAD info, in english anyway.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    You tend to get more stats for your exp if you split it among your monsters.

That being said, For the harder dungeons you'll likely go Lucifer/Lucifer and subs Hera/Hades/Rainbow Keeper/DubMythlit so you might be best focusing your dark xp into Lucifer. Siren the Enchanter is good to get to at least level 50 and max skill for heart making.

If the stats on your dark monsters aren't better than 1000/800/I forget than you might want to try using the zombie team to grab some dubmythlits from the Friday dungeon.

Try and get some rainbow keepers on Tuesday when it is on double drop. I wouldn't worry about making a mono blue team, Lucifer makes it obsolete. Anything mono color can do Lucifer can do, and Lucifer can do a ton of dungeons it cannot.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Well tried to run Master Skydragon an Archangel because couldn't find your ama @38thdoe and died on wave 3 lol... So did a technical dungeon got 1 + egg and my level, did a second technical dungeon got 1 drop out of 7 waves and not a + .... Did 5 runs of metal dragons, saw 3 king dragons and had 2 drop, had 1 high dragon, the rest will be saved for my pengdras.

I am interested in the Egyptian gods because I don't have any. Not sure how useful Ra or Anubis would be for me though, have not practiced trying to match 4/5 colors each turn, I normally do pretty bad with Horus friends. I can get 4 combos on most of my turns but I will only use like 3 colors and a heart. Not really interested in any of the Norse gods. Think I am most interested in Odin's or Bastet.

So super metal dragons... am I better off to take resist/healer? resist/odin? ... should i bring my MKII?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Sorry I'm locked in Valkyrie hell. On my third run now, just want one drop. Also vaccuming water out of the basement hell.
    So a great day all things considered.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »
    Sorry I'm locked in Valkyrie hell. On my third run now, just want one drop. Also vaccuming water out of the basement hell.
    So a great day all things considered.

Sounds....fun...

And I ain't worried about the death. Was just doing it to not see a phoenix and attempt to do a skillup on el dorado currently 0/4.

More looking forward to super metal dragons.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    VerboseVerbose That one guy over there. That guy. Registered User regular
    Don't suppose someone could put up their Neptune. Gonna give Legendary Master a go.

• Options
    @Verbose You know boss hits for 68910 on master right?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Bringing along two RKs and an Echidna, that should be enough no? Plus dual 50% resist leaders.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    Still will hit for over 17k with two double resist.

Nvm the rk skill would drop it to 8.1k ... half asleep.

Kick_04 on
    PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    RK active also raises defense by 50%, and his turn timer is like 8 right? I figure Two RKs + an Echidna should be able to constantly keep me alive.

• Options
    slurpeepoopslurpeepoop Registered User regular
    JaysonFour wrote: »
    Spent two stones but cleared the Expert Shrine of Sprites. Kind of had to because a dub-mythlit dropped on round 2 and then the second one at the final round dropped too. Got one stone back for beating it the first time.

That's pretty much one stone total for two dub-mythlits, a dub-emelit, a dub-topalit and a rubylit. I think that's a stone well spent.

Might work towards a dark team with the black ripper and three Dub-Mythlits. Just need to find something that changes stuff to dark orbs...

Congratulations! You've had much better luck than I have.

I've spent 2 stones and have gone 0/11 for dubs.

It's driving me crazy.

• Options
    Verbose wrote: »
    RK active also raises defense by 50%, and his turn timer is like 8 right? I figure Two RKs + an Echidna should be able to constantly keep me alive.

Ya your right. I don't have a neptune. I would think should survive when you get to the boss. Would just need over 8.6k health. What double rk puts you almost there.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    I think I could probably do it with a ripper 50% resist buddy leader, but I would prefer to have the extra damage the Neptune would afford.

• Options
    Did 5.2 add the monster slots in the 700s for english version? So sometime we will be getting evangelion collab dungeon?

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    Okay, I'll put up my Neptune when I get through Valk. I really hope she drops this time. I have 50 stamina left if she doesn't but man I'm sick of this dungeon.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Oh what luck! Three times with no drop!

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Well I screwed up the fourth time and she killed me after binding lucifer. I hate this dungeon so very much. Thank goodness it's going away for a month or so. Neptune is up

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    So how doable are super metals with zombie/poison? Or any other builds that don't need 4+ specific gods

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    It needs to be said...dat post-patch Gungnir :0

• Options
    NabobNabob Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    So how doable are super metals with zombie/poison? Or any other builds that don't need 4+ specific gods

All you need is a 50% dark resist and a healer that can do 2500+ per turn and over 5k hp. I know 38thdoe's Ama is easily good enough. Even with one that is less tha 2500 you can fill in with hearts for a couple rounds while the poison kills it.

3DS Friend Code: 3325-2367-6821
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    I guess I'll just see what friends are available then

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    I guess I'll just see what friends are available then

I threw my Underlord Hades up for ya.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    well, huh.

*The Flaming War Dragon Descends*
    [6/17 midnight - 6/30 11:59 PM PDT]

The latest series of Dragons is on its way.

All attributes are required to enter the battlefield against this fiery warlord. What kind of team will you use to defeat it?"

I'm guessing this is the samurai dragon? can't find any info on pdx, and don't feel like playing with the wiki, as i haven't had enough coffee yet.

steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687
  • Options
    Sorry all; that godfest announcement I posted earlier appears to have been a fake!

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    Boo @smoogy ...saves me money anyway lol.

Guess ill try supers with my hades and friends autohealer. Bring my mk2 to see if that will let me hit over 1.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    I can put up Neptune for poison and resist if that helps.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    BlendtecBlendtec Registered User regular
    I just found my gift thing, not sure how I missed it. Anyone want to exchange them?

• Options
    It might just be delayed, Kick. Someone parsed that godfest data from somewhere.

I want that samurai dragon! I need that samurai dragon! I must have him!

Smoogy-1689

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    woo, finally beat master weekend. ended up with like 200k gold. Nice. currently sitting on lots of stones too. 11 on my tablet and 6 on my phone which will get 10 tomorrow. might have to roll some godfest

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Bah terrible luck on supers. 2 runs, only one king, one super. Probably not worth a stone to try again, and I'm out of ama friends anyway

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MaguanoMaguano Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    nope godfest starts tomorrow
    *24 Hour Godfest Notice*

[Duration]: 6/16, 12:00 PM (PDT) - 6/17, 11:59 AM (PDT)

Egyptian and Norse gods are scheduled to descend upon the Rare Egg Machine.
    You’ll have 24 hours with TRIPLE chance to obtain incredibly RARE and powerful Monsters.

Good luck, and happy hunting!

well, I guess its is father's day tomorrow, and my sons are too young to buy me a gift, so I owe it to myself to buy me some spins, right??

Maguano on
    steam:maguano2
    gamertag:Maguano71
    Switch:SW-8428-8279-1687