Options

[Puzzle & Dragons] Now featuring both puzzles and dragons!

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    So I caved and pulled again...another silver egg. This time, even more worthless than before: Sea Serpent. So my haul = Shaitan, Fenrir Knight (skill-up!), and Sea Serpent...I don't think that can even be classified as a haul, haha.

I'm saving up stones until something like this overlaps with a fire event so I can get that elusive Horus. Should have just saved those 15 stones...of course, I'd be singing a different tune if I got better stuff!

Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Got my fifth stone and made my last pull for this event: Bastet. I think like 25% of the pulls I've heard from people have been Bastets. I didn't have one, though, so that's nice. Just need Ra and I'll have 'em all.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Hating this godfest so much right now:

Ice Golem
    Sylph
    Marine Rider
    Sea Serpent
    Drall
    Shardra

Argh!

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    MightyMighty Omeganaut '15 '16 '17 NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2013
    My friend sent me his gift pull, and I got another spinas dragon, and I did a pull on the rare machine, and got myself a Thor. But he seems to be weaker then my Verche... Which makes me a bit sad.

Mighty on
    Twitch: twitch.tv\dreadmighty
  • Options
    Kick_04Kick_04 Registered User regular
    Side Note: Anyone see the updated pad.wikia? They added Hera-ur (Fire/dark) and they also added what appears to be a dragon king slime, 3x attack added to 6.25x dragon team? (probably wont get for a year or so)

The new bi-weekly dungeon, has anyone ran it on master and had success? Also on the higher levels do you get more drops? (First two runs I have only gotton 1 egg each run)

I have ran it on the two lower difficulties with realtive ease, have been debating on what team to take into the dungeon to attempt master. Lower levels I was running with 50% resist and auto-healer. If take double resist I am guessing will have low RCV and that doesn't help against light monsters so will need to try and sweep them.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    gjaustingjaustin Registered User regular
    Kick_04 wrote: »
    Side Note: Anyone see the updated pad.wikia? They added Hera-ur (Fire/dark) and they also added what appears to be a dragon king slime, 3x attack added to 6.25x dragon team? (probably wont get for a year or so)

The new bi-weekly dungeon, has anyone ran it on master and had success? Also on the higher levels do you get more drops? (First two runs I have only gotton 1 egg each run)

I have ran it on the two lower difficulties with realtive ease, have been debating on what team to take into the dungeon to attempt master. Lower levels I was running with 50% resist and auto-healer. If take double resist I am guessing will have low RCV and that doesn't help against light monsters so will need to try and sweep them.

I ran it on Master. It was reasonably easy with a double resist build. The only dangerous part was the first wave, since I didn't have Light resist. You'll definitely want to bring at least one Ripper or Ancient in order to deal with some of the nastier waves.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    drop rate seems really low for the new dungeon

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    For some reason I have no real desire to run the new weekly dragon dungeon. Just do my Phoenix runs and call it a day.

@_J_ Maybe add that exp return on investment chart so I don't have to dig for it again.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    gjaustin wrote: »

I ran it on Master. It was reasonably easy with a double resist build. The only dangerous part was the first wave, since I didn't have Light resist. You'll definitely want to bring at least one Ripper or Ancient in order to deal with some of the nastier waves.

Is light always the nasty hit?

• Options
    oh hey just grabbed a shingen on expert. also those little red ninjas might be an awesome resolve member. at level 2 they have 30 HP and 312 atk. have a 20x nuke and heal on hit

camo_sig.png
  • Options

So right now my team for Master would be Megalodran lead, Amon, Dragon Knight, Underlord Arch Hades, Lightning Holy Dragon... for 6350HP, 1016 RCV ... don't think I am going to be running the Master dungeon, if i drop Hades for an RK I get my health up over 8k but my RCV goes down to 900s.

Going to run Skydragon or farm red metals today for when the pengdra village ever decides to show its face.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    edited June 2013

Light isn't really any worse than Fire, it's just that I was running two Fire resist leads with no Light resist anywhere to be found.
    38thDoe wrote: »
    For some reason I have no real desire to run the new weekly dragon dungeon. Just do my Phoenix runs and call it a day.

The new dragons are pretty spectacular though. They all have a second type (e.g. Fire is Dragon/Physical), high HP, and hit 1000 attack (and therefore a 30k nuke) at level 40.

gjaustin on
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    yea, but they also cost 50 team points, though it looks pretty badass

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular

Light isn't really any worse than Fire, it's just that I was running two Fire resist leads with no Light resist anywhere to be found.

The new dragons are pretty spectacular though. They all have a second type (e.g. Fire is Dragon/Physical), high HP, and hit 1000 attack (and therefore a 30k nuke) at level 40.

I know I should want them. I just have so many other monsters to max, and heh, I've maxed one monster in 100 days. Doesn't seem likely that I'll get to them all. I'll probably run it on x2 drops. Did you clear legend?

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MadpandaMadpanda suburbs west of chicagoRegistered User regular
    Not bad, through the aqua event and the godfest my pulls have been

Neptune (lvl 30)
    Mochizuki Chiyome (new red leader until I get a better team setup for Horus)
    Idunn & Idunna (level 30 new blue leader)
    Mystic ice knight (makes blue team stronk, only just passed tower of giants so haven't seen these in the wild yet)
    Anubis (eh)
    Dragon rider (good for horus team i guess, active helps clear board)
    Enchida (will have to try this out)

camo_sig2.png
    Steam/PSN/XBL/Minecraft / LoL / - Benevicious | WoW - Duckwood - Rajhek
  • Options
    AvynteAvynte Registered User regular
    2 rolls:
    -Vampire
    -Horus

Horus or Loki were the only gods I could have actually used from this godfest so I'm pretty darn happy.

ECOED.jpg
  • Options
    MetalMagusMetalMagus Too Serious Registered User regular
    mts wrote: »
    oh hey just grabbed a shingen on expert. also those little red ninjas might be an awesome resolve member. at level 2 they have 30 HP and 312 atk. have a 20x nuke and heal on hit

Check it, actually those little ninjas are custom-made for resolve teams. The max level of their evolved form has only 115 HP but over 1,000 ATK!

I'm still in recovery over throwing those stones away yesterday, I just keep re-reading posts of people who had shitty pulls to try to console myself.

• Options
    edited June 2013
    yea same here. i am a stone or 2 away from another pull but i don't know if i will make it. i swear the pop up thing on start up said it wasctive too

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options

I know I should want them. I just have so many other monsters to max, and heh, I've maxed one monster in 100 days. Doesn't seem likely that I'll get to them all. I'll probably run it on x2 drops. Did you clear legend?

I haven't tried Legend yet, but Master was pretty straightforward. Definitely much easier than the Ancient Dragons.

I'm also going to put a decent amount of stamina into these, since a fully skilled up Mid Ninja looks to be INSANE for a zombie team. They're about 1000 attack with only 100 HP! I think Fire is the best, since that way it'll match up with the 3x slime for attackers.

And then I'll be saving stones for the Water one, because it drops monsters that skill up Hattori Hanzo and Hatsune!

• Options
    edited June 2013
    A fully skilled up ninja is still only one skill every 15 turns though, I still think demons are best at what they do. Depending on what you are using it for but my goto zombie team is Hera lvl 6 x2 (Low level Zeus is better if you have it) low level ancient dragon and max level/skill Harpie Demon. Although there is a rumor about getting The Crystal Defenders dungeon, and if we get that the rainbow crystals that do grudge strike would be even better.

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SmoogySmoogy Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Man, even Expert was quite a slog for me with Resist/Ama. Will be faster next time since I don't need Echidna and will just put in another good water sub. After my first experience trying to do rainbow, I don't think my orb-matching skills are cut out for an Egyptian team, haha. But, I guess you would get better with more practice. This is good for that! Also, my rainbow subs are pretty bad and need a lot of levels. Maybe if I run this dungeon for awhile I'll end up getting that drop on expert!

Smoogy on
    Smoogy-1689
    3DS Friend Code: 1821-8991-4141
    PAD ID: 376,540,262

• Options
    Squid56Squid56 Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    With 5 rippers and an ADK, the Expert version is pretty easy - 2nd to final stage is probably the most dangerous, but otherwise it's straightforward. Haven't tried the same on Master, since I wanted to bring an Odin friend, couldn't get through the Ninja's defense fast enough on wave 1. Red Ripper, Black Ripper, White Ripper, SirenTE, Blue Ripper, Awakened Odin. Granted my Rippers aren't all that high level (all final evo though), but it's still an awful lot of defense to have to get through. I did have a Manekimewdra drop - what a weird critter that is.

Now I'm in a pickle, I've got lots of new mobs I need to evolve, I spent all my stones on God Fest and I need more boxes - I'm 90 days in and this is the first time I'm seriously considering spending real cash on this game - I need more room.

Edit - oh wow, that thing is worth 30k XP, nice.

Squid56 on
  • Options
    Any chance I can run the all color with just an Egyptian team, or am I definitely going to need resistance?

• Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    Ugh, pulled a fifth time today since I got my 30 day bonus stones, and got another Naga. I know it's RNG and all that, but to get a duplicate of a Naga that isn't in either the event or godfest is just annoying. Holding onto one of them in case I ever want a second naga for a team, fed the other and no skillup.

On a different note, just ran a technical dungeon and all 6 drops were pengdras.

steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    ElementalorElementalor Registered User regular
    Got my nth Succubus and 20nth vamp from REM. Don't have the luck today hah.

Marvel Future Fight: dElementalor
    FFBE: 898,311,440
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dElementalor
  • Options
    Any chance I can run the all color with just an Egyptian team, or am I definitely going to need resistance?

Yeah, an Egyptian team should work.

• Options
    Squid56Squid56 Registered User regular
    @Darkewolfe - not real familiar with the Egyptian team play style - the team I describe above runs about 9000 HP and the only stage where it starts to dip is 2nd to last, the Naga has a lot of HP and takes a while to whittle down. I can generally match 3-4 combos with this team, which keeps heart supply fresh enough. I would be concerned without my 50% Red Ripper resist though. The boss is a pushover with this team, he doesn't do much damage on Expert.

• Options
    i ran expert with an arcangel lead, red, black, ripper, blue noel and second evo green knight with odin, and i was fine. didnt have any dangerous bits.

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Went in on the special dragon dungeon and came out with eight drops- including a little red dragon that will someday grow up to be a red ripper. I can feed some of the drops to my new naga and get her to evolve sooner...

Where can I get my hands on an Alraune? I ran with a friend's and it made the dungeon a breeze. Maybe I should be attempting tougher versions...?

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    you can slog through the evo from the druid or whatever its called. thats what i did

or just add 38thdoe and use his amaratsu. i bet nearly 80% of us have an autohealer you can use

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Just went into the new dungeon on Master. First wave a low light ninja dropped.... not looking promising on me completing the dungeon though.... hoping to charge skills on the first wave and see how it goes from there.

PSN id - kickyoass1
    PaD id - 346,240,298
    Marvel FF - Lil bill12
  • Options
    VerboseVerbose That one guy over there. That guy. Registered User regular
    edited June 2013
    Man get this, 50 minutes before the Legendary Blue dragon closed last night I decided to check on the hopes that someone had a Neptune up, since I still hadn't managed to catch one of y'alls up. Well one of you did and thanks to that I now have the Legendary blue dragon! Woo! I was thinking I wouldn't be able to get it since I couldn't find a Neptune up, so this is pretty great.

Now I gotta work towards the Samurai dragon and Sky dragon.

As a sidenote, I got terrible pulls :[ I got a vampire with no skill-up to my own, and a genie with no skill-up to my own...

Verbose on
  • Options
    I remembered to put my Neptune up just as I was going to bed last night.

• Options
    VerboseVerbose That one guy over there. That guy. Registered User regular
    I am pretty sure it was yours since I just added you and I remember seeing a new friend symbol on your name. Thanks.

• Options

Speaking of your Neptune, he's going to be pretty great in 2 weeks against the Water dragon. Those Light ninjas can be nasty!

• Options
    ElementWrathElementWrath Perplexingly Soft MichiganRegistered User regular
    Tried the new dungeon on master. Got destroyed. Used a stone (why did I do that?) got destroyed again.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    Sent out a bunch of friend invitations to PA people. I'll usually have my black ripper up, but I'll have more to put up as soon as I can grind them up.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options
    Tried the new dungeon on master. Got destroyed. Used a stone (why did I do that?) got destroyed again.

What team did you try?

• Options

Speaking of your Neptune, he's going to be pretty great in 2 weeks against the Water dragon. Those Light ninjas can be nasty!

I got Siegfried yesterday. I think the two of them will be friends.

• Options
    corin7corin7 San Diego, CARegistered User regular
    Totally late to the party on this game but just hit level 20 if any other newbs out there want to swap gifts.