As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two Best Friends Play

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Enlong wrote: »
    That reminds me. I should really find the developers' email or twitter or something, since I found a bug in the Wii U version that locks you out of getting the Intenso power if you do something particularly stupid involving cutscene flags.

"Haha" stupid or "oh" stupid?

"I bet it's a good idea to climb through this last area backwards to get back into the bar, looking for chiles" stupid.

• Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    Oh. :(

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Sometimes I'm curious about which creepy animal sex facts Plague knows, but if I just asked him "did you know???" he'd probably say "I know" and then I'd say "oh. Okay. :("

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
  • Options
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    I love Rage of the Dragons.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Oh man, it looks like they might get to the half way point of Bug Island by the end of the seven episodes. I hope so, because if they do, they are going to lose their shit.

Werewolf2000ad on
    steam_sig.png
    EVERYBODY WANTS TO SIT IN THE BIG CHAIR, MEG!
  • Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Well this recent episode had
    AMAZONIAN LIZARD WOMEN

Botznoy on
    IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    At this point it feels like they might as well finish it. But one episode won't be enough.

I'd like Pat to watch Madoka.

• Options
  • Options
    Woolie takes on Japan is equal parts adorable and awesome

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    I was just wondering if there was a thread for these dudes on these forums. I admit I've never listened to the Super Best Friends Podcast until today and I don't know why it took me so long.

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    Professor FuzzlesProfessor Fuzzles Not a furry, just sayin' FuzztopiaRegistered User regular
    Man Woolies found his spiritual home there and I admit I am jealous of the arcades and themed eateries they have there.

I hope Pat videos his trip to glorious Nippon too, I need to see two things, just how annoyed he gets and what Pats GF is like, she must be a saint to put up with him! God love him.

• Options
    Casually HardcoreCasually Hardcore Once an Asshole. Trying to be better. Registered User regular
    In pretty sure Pat is flying in solo. Unless he's meeting someone there, he might be in Japan by himself.

• Options
  • Options
    Holy shit it's Max! he's awesome!

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Matt has been talking about doing a shareware week. Sounds interesting; I hope they do it.

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    PLA wrote: »
    Yeah, Rule of Rose!

Maybe they can work in Rules of Nature?

• Options
  • Options
    ZanshinretsuZanshinretsu About 20% more deathstare Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I really enjoyed this week's Friendcast with Max. It's really obvious that he and the Best Friends share a lot of the same interests. I also liked the official kickoff of the Zach vs. Benny beef. Shots were fired.

My studio's main site
    PSN: Zanshiretsu <-- misspelled because I am dumb.
  • Options
    I haven't listened to the podcast but a while back I look up max's channel and I was super charmed by his content.

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    Not familiar with his work, but goddamn is his dog adorable.

(See the YouTube preview for the Friendcast.)

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Watch as Matt and Woolie become twelve years old!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH54nKaSvB4

Damn, that game looks way more fun than it has any right to be.

• Options
    Ahaha! Now I can't stop thinking of certain characters as "shiny glasses". Their names don't even stick anymore. I see a new character and think, "oh, it's shiny glasses."

• Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    Did Pat just say Clock Tower on PS1 sucked?

Brah, I will fight you.

Dr. Chaos on
    Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    I want to play Darkwatch now.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    the SNES clock tower game has to be the only proper horror game that I've ever played to completion. Looking at it now, I'm not totally sure why I did it.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited October 2014
    I want to watch their Clocktower vid... But that LP a forumer did a few years back scared the hell out of me for a week. and that was a SCREENSHOT LP.

I got so fucked up, I thought the little clicks on an iPhone keyboard were SCISSORS!

Kadoken on
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    I had never seen the first game before now. Had no idea a SNES game of all things could be properly scary but that was creepy as hell.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    Huh, just watched it. That was a lot less scary than I remember it being.

• Options
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    I had never seen the first game before now. Had no idea a SNES game of all things could be properly scary but that was creepy as hell.

That game scares poop right out of my butthole

IZF2byN.jpg

• Options
    Woolie evolved.

• Options
    I am trying my hardest to get through their P.T. session. Even though I already watched the Grumps play it, it's still incredibly tense and horrible. I have to take a break every few minutes.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Emperor_ZEmperor_Z Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I am trying my hardest to get through their P.T. session. Even though I already watched the Grumps play it, it's still incredibly tense and horrible. I have to take a break every few minutes.
    I watched the GG video with pretty much no problem, but this time was rough. Maybe it was just the fact that they got a major jump scare that GG didn't get, and that put me on-edge. The sound design is nerve wracking as all hell

• Options
    SagrothSagroth Registered User regular
    They actually caught a scare that I missed on my playthrough(ghost wife above the foyer).

3DS Code: 5155-3087-0800
  • Options
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    One of my favorite things about the best friends is that they're all huge babies when it comes to horror games

Just like me

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    I loved Pat's reaction to Woolie's reactions, since it was the only Shitstorm they've done together. Woolie just yells 'no' and 'stop that' 'don't fucking do that' instead of screaming or jumping.

"No! Shut up! Fuck these ghosts!"
    "Wh...what kind of ghosts are they, Woolie? Any particular kind of ghost?"

uyvfOQy.png