As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Two Best Friends Play

• Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    Ehh, I'm not convinced, they argue and what not so you expect that kinda stuff to happen. You look back at earlier Rooster Teeth podcasts and Joel and Burnie yell over each other and everyone else

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
  • Options
    BotznoyBotznoy Registered User regular
    So Danny from Gamegrumps has discovered that ducks are complete assholes.

Soon he will learn about their creepy rape dicks

IZF2byN.jpg

Want to play co-op games? Feel free to hit me up!
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W39cpw3lm5c&channel=Dae19832454

I just finished D4. Too bad we'll never see any more of it.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Guacamelee has a really nice ending.

• Options
    wpid-clarksonmaypa_450x300.jpg

Liam hanging out with Jeremy Clarkson.

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Man, I really need to marathon Korra.

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Do the super best friends censor themselves? Find out in today's episode of the podcast: Hatin' on the Amish

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    BlueBlue wrote: »
    Do the super best friends censor themselves? Find out in today's episode of the podcast: Hatin' on the Amish

Fucking Amish, think they're so cool, with their future-glasses and their large penises.

• Options
    RoyallyFlushedRoyallyFlushed Registered User regular
    The Evil Within lives up to its name on PC apparently

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    "Fuck!"

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Man...solo Pat videos are the most awkward thing ever.

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • Options
    Raiden333Raiden333 Registered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Man...solo Pat videos are the most awkward thing ever.

Yeah, not gonna lie. Soon as I saw it was solo-pat I decided not to watch it.

There was a steam sig here. It's gone now.
  • Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    Also, Woolie has devolved to baby status in Dark Souls II. It's a pretty amazing train wreck to watch.

• Options
    I liked Part Pat.

• Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    At least this solo Pat video has game audio! The last time we got this, it was something else.
    I actually like Pat enough that I'm still enjoying this, but TBFP generally nails the two person dynamic, no matter what the combination of people is.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    You'd be surprised, let your eyes wander into that vile territory below the videos, there's plenty of folks that seem to hate Liam+Woolie LPs. Personally, I like Matt+Pat+Woolie the most, whenever they do a full 4 guy game Liam plays the troll and it grates. Just him n' Woolie tho, they're fiiiine.

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Matt and Pat is still the best combo, just going old-school

But I think any of the two-man teams involving Pat tend to be great

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    I love Pat+whoever.

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    When was the last Matt X Woolie?

• Options
    You'd be surprised, let your eyes wander into that vile territory below the videos, there's plenty of folks that seem to hate Liam+Woolie LPs. Personally, I like Matt+Pat+Woolie the most, whenever they do a full 4 guy game Liam plays the troll and it grates. Just him n' Woolie tho, they're fiiiine.
    Whaaaat?

Guacamelee and the Final Fantasy 8 video have been fantastic.

• Options
    I thought this solo Pat episode was infinitely less awkward than the first. I was just afraid he might actually explode when the technical fuckups started on the PS4.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Whaaaat?

Guacamelee and the Final Fantasy 8 video have been fantastic.

I'll admit, while VIII is one my my favorite videos to come out of them, i dropped Guacamelee pretty early.

EDIT: tired morning brain did not think to put those in a single post

SightTDW on
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    SightTDW wrote: »
    I thought this solo Pat episode was infinitely less awkward than the first. I was just afraid he might actually explode when the technical fuckups started on the PS4.

When the PS error code popped up you could almost hear and F bomb building in his brain. I started laughing so hard when it happened and kinda thought "Should have got it on XB1"

• Options
    Just started the terrordome episode of FNF. Holy shit, how did I miss this?

I would have lost my mind over this when I was a kid. What an awesome concept for a fighting game.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Looks like Persona Q is getting great reviews.

Yeaaaah! Take that, Zaibatsu.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Options
    "Resident Evil 3"? Geez, kind of forgot it existed.

• Options
    PLA wrote: »
    Worth playing for the Nemesis.

Still the best Resident Evil enemy. He's the only one that ever actually scared me being like an unstoppable villian in a slasher flick. He comes out of nowhere and makes you feel helpless.

• Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    I really hate it when they try a three person dynamic for the full LPs.

Woolie, Mat, and Pat feels way too crowded.

Their Heavy Rain LP was fantastic because the pacing of their comments and jokes flowed well, and no one was really yelling over each other. Pat was actually really chill in that LP. It felt like an old fashioned quality MST3K thing instead of "HEY! BERSERK/JOJOREFERENCE""I'MALSOYELLING". Indigo Prophecy and Beyond Two Souls suffered from having like three guys talking over each other.

Now, I don't hate Woolie. He can actually be pretty funny in the Machinima episodes and in two person LPs. The Wolf Among Us and Predator: Concrete Jungle were awesome.

However, I wish they would stop adding him to and making three person full LPs. It doesn't work well.

• Options
    Wasn't there an LP where Woolie just happened to show up while they were recording? Cause I remember that being amazing.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    PLA wrote: »

Wait wha? They're not doing an RE3 playthrough as far as I can see?

I'd like that, but...

Oh brilliant
  • Options
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Woolie calling out ghosts in the suicide forest is everything I had hoped it would be.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    DeMoNDeMoN twitch.tv/toxic_cizzle Registered User regular
    I was pretty bummed that they didn't mention Pocket Rumble at all on the podcast since it seemed like it would be right up their alley and it could use some extra publicity. And then they put up a video of them playing an early version and talked about how they gave them a bunch of money.

I'll never doubt you again Zaibatsu.

Steam id : Toxic Cizzle
    *TyCart*_banner.jpg
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rnba4WkR0XY
    Everything changed when the Fire Leopard attacked.

• Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    Man, the Evil Within looks super good. It's the RE4 remake Pat has always wanted.

What's new game plus like in that? You get to keep all your upgrades?

Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    Dac wrote: »
    Man, the Evil Within looks super good. It's the RE4 remake Pat has always wanted.

What's new game plus like in that? You get to keep all your upgrades?
    I think so. You get super-OP weapons, though. Like "go Little Mac on suckers" OP.

• Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    Kadoken wrote: »
    I really hate it when they try a three person dynamic for the full LPs.

Woolie, Mat, and Pat feels way too crowded.

Their Heavy Rain LP was fantastic because the pacing of their comments and jokes flowed well, and no one was really yelling over each other. Pat was actually really chill in that LP. It felt like an old fashioned quality MST3K thing instead of "HEY! BERSERK/JOJOREFERENCE""I'MALSOYELLING". Indigo Prophecy and Beyond Two Souls suffered from having like three guys talking over each other.

Now, I don't hate Woolie. He can actually be pretty funny in the Machinima episodes and in two person LPs. The Wolf Among Us and Predator: Concrete Jungle were awesome.

However, I wish they would stop adding him to and making three person full LPs. It doesn't work well.
    I actually like Pat and Woolie best

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png