Options

[Wrestling] TNA Bound For Bankruptcy

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    well, pokemon came out

• Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    It's great seeing a tag title match main event Raw.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    Big M LangsteinBig M Langstein I NEED FIVE! Registered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    9 new posts during a 3 hour Raw. Safe to say I can skip this one too.

I blame Randy Orton.

fBK2q4C.png
  • Options
    CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror They always say "yee haw" but they never ask "haw yee?" Registered User regular
    This match.

THIS MATCH.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    OH SHIIIIII-

fBK2q4C.png
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    Holy shit.

This match alone was almost worth the three hours. That was fucking awesome.

And Bradshaw... "Arrest that giant criminal!"

• Options
    MikeLLMikeLL What it do NEPHEW? Registered User regular
    Raw was worth it for that final match.

• Options
    HjorvarthrHjorvarthr Registered User regular
    the match was great, the ending made it better, and probaby the best way to have the Shield lose the tag titles

• Options
    Who the hell thought Goldust had a run like this left in him?

Seriously, WOW.

xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    That spear spot by Roman/Goldust was fantastic!

fBK2q4C.png
  • Options
    ShadowenShadowen Snores in the morning LoserdomRegistered User regular
    That everything by Shield/Rhodes family was fantastic!

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I wasn't a fan of how ADR/Bryan ended, but that was a good match as well. The last hour or RAW was good.

The tag title match was ridiculously awesome, and the crowd was so into it, and everything about it was awesome.

• Options
    411Randle411Randle Librarian Oook.Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    ADR with perhaps the worst punches ever.

I enjoyed the camera angle where they didn't cut away from showing him swinging his arm through the air a foot and slamming his knee into the mat to make the "thump" sound.

1) Silence 2) Books must be returned by the last date shown 3) Do not interfere with the nature of causality
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    If you're gonna punch someone in the ring, do it Terry Funk style.

Just fucking hit them. You can still pull the punch, it just looks a million times better when you actually make contact.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    OK so I noticed the extreme lack of new comments for Raw and assumed it was a bad or at least dull show but apparently the third hour was great? And I need to see that tag title match like now.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    I think my favorite part of the night was when D-Bry went into the trainers room and you can hear the Bella's yelling, but when D-Bry gets in and asks where Orton is they have no clue and then he jumps D-Bry from behind. How the fuck do they not know where Orton is?

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    collusion!

• Options
    edited October 2013
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    OK so I noticed the extreme lack of new comments for Raw and assumed it was a bad or at least dull show but apparently the third hour was great? And I need to see that tag title match like now.

The third hour was fan-fucking-tastic. Especially the tag-title match. Whoever made the call to end the show on that, good call. Skip the first two hours, make sure to catch the third.

I am just blown away by how amazing Goldust has been since he came back. I mean, everybody involved in that match was great, but I always expect great things from The Shield and Cody. Goldust? The guy is in the third decade of his career, and having perhaps the best matches he's ever had.

CuvisTheConqueror on
    xderwsaxganu.png
  • Options
    So the former ECW arena is going to start doing wrestling events again soon. The first show scheduled? A new Extreme Rising by Shane Douglas. Someone on twitter posted my exact feelings:
    Dear Shane Douglas,

ECW is dead. Please stop trying to fuck the ashes. It's really sad to watch.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    unless Paul Heyman puts on an ECW hat and announces a reunion

excuse me while I kindly don't give a shit

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    unless Paul Heyman puts on an ECW hat and announces a reunion

excuse me while I kindly don't give a shit

Even if he did, I wouldn't. At some point you have to move on.

The fact that Shane Douglas and the rest of the originals involved with that "promotion" can't over a decade later is sad.

• Options
    that finish on Raw was great

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Tommy Dreamer has his own promotion.

Heyman has his role in WWE.

The two guys who basically were ECW have moved on. Let it go Shane. If there was a re-launch of ECW and it was owned by Heyman and it had shows running at the ECW arena it's very unlikely he would get a bunch of broken down fat fucks to be the stars of that promotion. Maybe he'd bring back one guy and that guy would probably be Sabu.

If there's anything good to come from this it's that CHIKARA can run shows from there in the future.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    At this time, it appears that Hulk Hogan will re-sign with TNA Wrestling. TNA began airing advertisements for Bound for Glory that featured Hogan earlier this week.

Hogan reached out to WWE and they reportedly offered him less money than what TNA was willing to give him. According to sources, The Rock and Brock Lesnar make more in a match than what Hogan will make in a year at TNA. It appears that once Hogan found that out, that he made the call to stay with TNA.

"Well, I can't wrestle worth a crap, brother, and even if I tried, dude, I'd likely break a hip, homeslice. But I'm Hulk Hogan, man, and that means I should be making more money than anyone else in the business, guy, whether or not they can still bring it and I can't, pilgrim."
    Magell wrote: »
    I think my favorite part of the night was when D-Bry went into the trainers room and you can hear the Bella's yelling, but when D-Bry gets in and asks where Orton is they have no clue and then he jumps D-Bry from behind. How the fuck do they not know where Orton is?

I think the best part is how one (two? I forget) former Divas champions are still absolutely helpless in the face of one man attacking their loved ones.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    I'd watch an RVD/Cena rematch at the ECW arena

here's to hoping Cena does more extreme matches down the road

because he owns at them

• Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    At this time, it appears that Hulk Hogan will re-sign with TNA Wrestling. TNA began airing advertisements for Bound for Glory that featured Hogan earlier this week.

Hogan reached out to WWE and they reportedly offered him less money than what TNA was willing to give him. According to sources, The Rock and Brock Lesnar make more in a match than what Hogan will make in a year at TNA. It appears that once Hogan found that out, that he made the call to stay with TNA.

"Well, I can't wrestle worth a crap, brother, and even if I tried, dude, I'd likely break a hip, homeslice. But I'm Hulk Hogan, man, and that means I should be making more money than anyone else in the business, guy, whether or not they can still bring it and I can't, pilgrim."

I think the best part is how one (two? I forget) former Divas champions are still absolutely helpless in the face of one man attacking their loved ones.

I have to wonder what they would do in a situation like this if Kharma was still around. Course I picture Orton enters, the Bellas start screaming, D-Bry comes in and Kharma is standing there and Orton is just hanging through one of the false tiles in the ceiling.

Course the sad thing is she hasn't returned and I don't think I've heard anything of any possible hope of a return of Kharma :(

• Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular

The Bellas are probably helpless in the face of the task of dressing themselves, let alone helping somebody escape a beating.

Also that Low Ki tweet was amazing, fuck that guy. I hope he moves into a house with a carpet made exclusively from oddly angled Lego pieces.

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    Psychotic OnePsychotic One The Lord of No Pants Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »

The Bellas are probably helpless in the face of the task of dressing themselves, let alone helping somebody escape a beating.

Also that Low Ki tweet was amazing, fuck that guy. I hope he moves into a house with a carpet made exclusively from oddly angled Lego pieces.

Did someone say Legos?

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

I have to wonder what they would do in a situation like this if Kharma was still around. Course I picture Orton enters, the Bellas start screaming, D-Bry comes in and Kharma is standing there and Orton is just hanging through one of the false tiles in the ceiling.

Course the sad thing is she hasn't returned and I don't think I've heard anything of any possible hope of a return of Kharma :(

Nevermind Awesome Kong, the Bellas should have just started hitting Orton with pieces of equipment/furniture and kicking the shit out of him.

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Dyvim Tvar wrote: »

Did someone say Legos?

That's actually hard candy. Joey was the one who ended up getting slammed onto Legos.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Tommy Dreamer has his own promotion.

Heyman has his role in WWE.

The two guys who basically were ECW have moved on. Let it go Shane. If there was a re-launch of ECW and it was owned by Heyman and it had shows running at the ECW arena it's very unlikely he would get a bunch of broken down fat fucks to be the stars of that promotion. Maybe he'd bring back one guy and that guy would probably be Sabu.

If there's anything good to come from this it's that CHIKARA can run shows from there in the future.

Tommy is running a quasi-ECW reunion promotion called House of Hardcore but the difference between it and Shane's thing is that the two HoH shows so far have gotten mostly positive reviews and featured great talent and matches. Whereas Douglas gave us "Cripple H" and had Raven call the crowd a bunch of fa**ots.

However the main event for the next HoH show will be Tommy Dreamer & Terry Funk vs. Lance Storm & Sean Waltman which has an equal chance of being terrible or great.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    by the way, minor note to make for the upcoming nxt shows

the spoilers didn't mention who would be joining the commentary team

motherfucking

TENSAI

• Options
    According to F4WOnline.com, WWE using Xavier Woods' name in the current "petition" angle to bring Big Show back is because WWE is looking to bring Woods up to the main roster soon. Woods has been recovering from a minor injury, however WWE officials have been high on him for quite sometime now. For those unaware, Woods was formerly known as Consequences Creed in TNA.
    The latest word on Ric Flair is there are rumors he may have completed a recent stint in WWE sponsored rehab, which is why he is back to taking bookings. Flair had been telling people he has been down in Florida with his daughter resting up, however it appears as if he may have been in rehab instead.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore sounds like a BBQ restaurant

• Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore sounds like a BBQ restaurant

I've never checked out either show because that would mean giving Rob Feinstein money.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Come to Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore

Try our Extreme Chicken Wings, available in Terry Funky Jamaiacan Jerk or Rob Van Damn-That's-Spicy

• Options
    I live in Atlanta but never bothered to go to Abdullah the Butcher's House of Ribs and Chinese food.

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I live in Atlanta but never bothered to go to Abdullah the Butcher's House of Ribs and Chinese food.

I would not eat anything with Abdullah the Butcher's name on it that could transmit disease.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    edited October 2013

Holy shit, this is actually a real thing.

Maximum on
  • Options
    The CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel match was really good. They do a good job of getting a lot of action in during that time and having the momentum swing back and forth several times. It's one of those short matches that is built well and feels like it's a lot longer match.

This discussion has been closed.