IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »
    is this gonna get archived

I want to cry like a baby when I get home from work

On Twitch, not on Giant Bomb

someone please for the love of god and all that is fucking holy link me to the archive plz

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Why did I wait till now to start writing these down

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    HakuninHakunin Registered User regular

someone please for the love of god and all that is fucking holy link me to the archive plz

http://www.twitch.tv/pax2

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Unused idea from arrested gear: otacon deleting sunny's "fun and failure start out the same way" wallpaper only to reveal a hidden wallpaper under it featuring solid and liquid snake having hot makeouts

As a side note it is surprisingly hard to find Solid x Liquid fan smut. It's all Snake x Otacon or Big Boss x Ocelot/Miller/Both

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    mikey neuman with the layered destiny's child joke

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Mikey Neuman's a genius

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    he's on a podcast with Kris Straub that's pretty good

• Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    Mikey Neuman pulled off quite possibly my new favorite cards against humanity card

• Options
    cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    He's also apparently very drunk.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    he's on a podcast with Kris Straub that's pretty good

It's decent

But it's no tweet me harder

• Options
    oh good now they're going to the crowd

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    HunteraHuntera Rude Boy Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    I do enjoy that instead of the typical putting up with bad Q&A stuff that they just kick you out of line

Huntera on
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    oh good now they're going to the crowd

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaantastic

Reading from the written suggestions was fine, but now they are actually talking to people and I can't handle that.

It was a very good tribute to Ryan, though. Even though these guys are horrible deviants they put together something quite nice.

• Options
    interrobanginterrobang kawaii as  hellRegistered User regular
    Unused idea from arrested gear: otacon deleting sunny's "fun and failure start out the same way" wallpaper only to reveal a hidden wallpaper under it featuring solid and liquid snake having hot makeouts

As a side note it is surprisingly hard to find Solid x Liquid fan smut. It's all Snake x Otacon or Big Boss x Ocelot/Miller/Both

*cracks knuckles*

• Options
    (blank) is the Scottie Pippen of (blank)

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    It was Robert

Robert left the mystery poo

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    "IT'S LIKE EGG WHITE"

FUCK WILL SMITH MAN

• Options
    god i missed will smith so much

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    that card is fantastic

• Options
    that was a really good panel.

• Options
    max is the best rich guy

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    a saxophone solo for stalin

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    stiffdonkeystiffdonkey Registered User regular
    Isn't this supposed to be a ben affleck thread?

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    If you say so

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    If you say so

this post owns

• Options

*cracks knuckles*

I mean, don't get me wrong, I found it eventually

It just took a lot more legwork than I was expecting

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Stuff about the new Seeker enemy from XCOM Within, throwing it in spoiler tags because I can imagine some people might want to be surprised by the mechanics when they bump into them:
    "The Seeker, a flying squid-like robotic unit. Capable of cloaking themselves, the Seekers utilize a brand new AI that focuses on hit and run style attacks. When initially spotted, Seekers are more likely to run and hide; only to reappear after your squad has engaged other enemy units. Seekers may be triggered in groups but largely act individually (i.e. can strike during different turns) and have a preference for attacking isolated units (like Squadsight Snipers). Seekers have a plasma attack but perfer to perform a new Strangle attack that actually allows them to latch on and paralyze their prey while the damage mounts each turn; a friendly unit that survives a Strangle attack (whether by dislodging or killing the Seeker) will require a turn to "catch their breath." The Bioeleteric Skin gene mod and the Sniper's Battle Scanner will be able to detect stealthed Seekers. Seekers will start being encountered in game early in the month of April."

I really, really like the bit I bolded. It always felt a little off to me how the enemy never really worked together, how sometimes a squad of units would just fart around out of sight while I killed their buddies. I really like the AI they have drawn up for the Seekers, focusing on hit and run, focusing on isolated units, and working as a team with other enemy units. They sound super nasty!

• Options
    OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? the foot of mt fujiRegistered User regular
    a saxophone solo for stalin

That's seriously my new favorite black card

It's brilliant

signature-deffo.jpg
    PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | NEVER FORGET
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular

*cracks knuckles*

I mean, don't get me wrong, I found it eventually

It just took a lot more legwork than I was expecting

Three mouse clicks instead of two, eh?

• Options
    DE?ADDE?AD Registered User regular
    Anyone know when about these panels are usually archived?

• Options
    Cilla BlackCilla Black Priscilla!!! Registered User regular
    The ryan davis tribute panel probably won't be because it's a Cards Against Humanity joint

It'll probably be archived on twitch, but I always have just an insane amount of trouble finding out where shit is archived on twitch.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Hakunin wrote: »

http://www.twitch.tv/pax2

It's not up yet, though.

• Options
    EuphemonEuphemon itsudemo sagashiteiruyo dokka ni kimi no sugata woRegistered User regular
  • Options
    ZellpherZellpher Registered User regular
    It was a great panel and at the end we all got pizza and it almost made up for all the trying to not cry.

• Options
    agoajagoaj Top Tier One FearRegistered User regular
    The Lang Zone and the Cal Zone almost overlapped

ujav5b9gwj1s.png
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    i was at that panel live, it was stellar

• Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    God I hope PAX Aus fixes its panel and line situation from this year, because I would love to see that sort of stuff live.

This discussion has been closed.