As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pillow [chat]

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I love the idea that teabags are high class.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    cptrugged wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    mrflippy wrote: »
    I tried a Vicodin after my root canal and it gave me super weird dreams and I didn't sleep well at all.

vicodin just made me unable to poop

I was really disappointed in Vicodin. I was like "Oh shit! The hardcore stuff, like didn't Dr. House get all addicted to this stuff". I took it for my severe pain after mouth surgery. And all it did was take the pain away and make me feel a bit floaty headed.

As someone who has never had anything harder than booze, I was sorely put out. I had high expectations.

its a pun

HIGH expectations

You should be stoned for that pun

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Mim wrote: »
    @Organichu

DID YOU SEE ADAM LEVINE IN BLACK BRIEFS AND SUNGLASSES THAT HIS FIANCEE UPLOADED ON TWITTER??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Last week Mim was fantasizing about ladies
    Now she's ogling male pop stars in their undies
    Can we really afford yet another flip flopper who can't make up her mind?!

Irond Will 2014

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Aight, I'm gonna smoke some and then spit for a couple hours.

Because I'm not part of your system, "doc". I'm an adult. My dad is not a phone! D'uh!

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I just spent three hours standing in the sun.

Ugh.

So hot.

Someone kill me with liquid nitrogen.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    I tried a Vicodin after my root canal and it gave me super weird dreams and I didn't sleep well at all.

I was really disappointed in Vicodin. I was like "Oh shit! The hardcore stuff, like didn't Dr. House get all addicted to this stuff". I took it for my severe pain after mouth surgery. And all it did was take the pain away and make me feel a bit floaty headed.

As someone who has never had anything harder than booze, I was sorely put out. I had high expectations.

there's a reason not everyone gets hooked on it

for me it's like, oh suddenly I have no problems in the world and just wanna sit and play video games. a little too nice.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Vicodin isn't "the hardcore stuff." Comparing potency between drugs is always kind of weird (potent at what dosage? potent at what body weight? potent at what level of adverse effects? etc) but Vicodin is typically considered to be one of the less potent opioids. More potent than codeine, less than pretty much any other widely-prescribed opioid (oxycodone, morphine, hydromorphone, fentanyl, etc).

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    whenever i run out of teabags i just have the state euthanize a teaper's grandma

then they send me more

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular

High class is when you don't know whether your tea is loose or bagged because you're not involved in making it and someone brings it to you.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Gooey wrote: »
    21st morphine is basically like injecting addiction straight into your bloodstream

as soon as the pill hits your tongue you will be completely prepared to JO a dude in an alleyway for more

Gooey stop

I worry he might actually believe you

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular

Topstoryseasoned.gif

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    Feral wrote: »

Vicodin isn't "the hardcore stuff." Comparing potency between drugs is always kind of weird (potent at what dosage? potent at what body weight? potent at what level of adverse effects? etc) but Vicodin is typically considered to be one of the less potent opioids. More potent than codeine, less than pretty much any other widely-prescribed opioid (oxycodone, morphine, hydromorphone, fentanyl, etc).

look feral

eminem rapped about vicodin

its totally hardcore

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    @bloodyroarxx

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7293015.html
    Scroll down until you see the number '5000'.

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    I miss the days when Will would try to close chat and mistype something and Geth would ban twelve people and reopen the anime thread and break image tags instead

• Options
    Elldren wrote: »
    mmm history

here's something fun

Thoughts on the Partition of Poland

Dang monarchies.

• Options
    Irond Will wrote: »
    @Organichu

DID YOU SEE ADAM LEVINE IN BLACK BRIEFS AND SUNGLASSES THAT HIS FIANCEE UPLOADED ON TWITTER??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

Irond Will 2014

goddamnit will

stop it with your bisexual erasure

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

what are you too good for dirtwater?

you and your tea bags

la

di

da

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Hmm, Roman numerals will slightly improve the dice rolls in my game and make it more classy. Yes, those dead Romans are the answer to this.

---

Loose leaf tea 4 lyfe

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    Ring ring!

Hi 21st! It's me, your old pal Mr. Soaked Tea Bag! Can my friend and I come visit?

We can? Capital!

tea_bag250.jpg

I don't have any teabags because i am a low class slob.

You can get some though! I bet any market or cafe or Starbucks will have them and they work extremely well for keeping the gums moist and they also sort of blot out the surgery mouth taste.

Plus this will help recovery time!

Also you should definitely take one of your painkillers!

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Sarksus wrote: »
    Man fuck the system.

I finally got the damn card that the company that is now issuing aid disbursements for my school insists I need. So I go to register and everything, and the fastest option is to just have the money put on the card, but I have to make a checking account to do that, and the fucking account charges fifty cents per transaction! And then there is also a huge ATM fee on top of the fee the ATM itself charges.

So fuck that, I decide to just have it direct deposited, but they say it takes 2-3 days. What the fuck. Whatever, I am not going to start a checking account with you motherfuckers. So I fill everything out, and at the end, AT THE END

They say I have to print out the fucking form I just filled out ON THE INTERNET and MAIL IT TO THEM IN CONNECTICUT. WHAT.

This is perfectly designed to funnel students into their stupid checking accounts, of which there are three tiers and two of them have a monthly fee. But I am not gonna play their game, I will not give them a God damn single fifty cents. So I accept their terms, and go to print it off, and the next page is like, oh yeah you can totally just fax it too. Motherfuckers why didn't you say that? At least I can do that from my computer and it doesn't take friggin two days for you to even receive the damn thing.

So now I'm going to print the form as a PDF, hook up my Wacom Intuos 4 tablet, sign my name in Photoshop, and use a web service that faxes shit. Fuck you, bank, I fucking win you fucks.

And then when I go to post this Vanilla tries to save the draft but the thread got closed so the page spazzed out and I lost my post.

Install Lazarus, seriously.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    huh stylish is running shitty. I thought it was just the forum loading slow.

back to white for a while.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options

yeah, will. give a little respect

tooooo

meeeeeeeeeeeem

• Options
    Can someone tell me the difference between bisexual and pansexual?

• Options
    Nobody wants to talk about the partition of poland this is terrible ;-;

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    spool32 wrote: »
    21st, do you believe in science and trust your doctor?

Then do what he told you to.

If not, then go in the back garden, pick some weeds, and throw them into a bowl.

Then fill a glass with water and set the glass in the bowl.

Then pour more water into the glass until it overflows and gets the weeds wet.

Then drink the glass of water. The natural growth properties of hardy fresh plants will leech through the crystalline structure of the glass and imbue the water with energy that will make your wounds heal faster.

I mostly believe in my addiction problems.

Which scare the shit out of me..

dude everything scares the shit out of you.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Ring ring!

Hi 21st! It's me, your old pal Mr. Soaked Tea Bag! Can my friend and I come visit?

We can? Capital!

tea_bag250.jpg

I don't have any teabags because i am a low class slob.

You can get some though! I bet any market or cafe or Starbucks will have them and they work extremely well for keeping the gums moist and they also sort of blot out the surgery mouth taste.

Plus this will help recovery time!

Also you should definitely take one of your painkillers!

A) I can't drive.
    B) The closest market is, like, an hour away
    C) It doesn't hurt anymore. I don't want to be drowsy, okay?

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    countries without strong central administrations get eaten by countries that do

aka europe before ww2

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Cinders wrote: »

Bisexual is somebody who likes men and women.

Pansexual is somebody who likes men, women, and being insufferably pretentious.

Feral on

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    @Organichu

Irond Will 2014

Mim wants to give all of you wild, consensual, no-holds-barred orgies.
    Irond Will just want to keep you locked in the patriarchal, heteronormative society with white picket fences, 2.5 kids and all the minorities locked in the ghetto.
    Can we really afford a denial of free love and togetherness?

Mim 2014

• Options
    @Organichu

Irond Will 2014

goddamnit will

thatsthejoke.jpg

Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Bisexual usually implies they're attracted to men or women full stop.

Pansexual includes gender nonconforming people. In general.

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    WINDOWS BLUESCREENED

while I was plugging in the tablet all of my USB devices stopped working and it bluescreened and I don't even know if the application was done

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    spool32 wrote: »
    21st, do you believe in science and trust your doctor?

Then do what he told you to.

If not, then go in the back garden, pick some weeds, and throw them into a bowl.

Then fill a glass with water and set the glass in the bowl.

Then pour more water into the glass until it overflows and gets the weeds wet.

Then drink the glass of water. The natural growth properties of hardy fresh plants will leech through the crystalline structure of the glass and imbue the water with energy that will make your wounds heal faster.

I mostly believe in my addiction problems.

Which scare the shit out of me..

dude everything scares the shit out of you.

That's inaccurate.

Puppies don't scare the shit out of me.

Except if they're scary. Then, they do.

21stCentury on
  • Options

Pansexual is somebody who likes men, women, and being insufferably pretentious.

Hmm, I see.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    vicodin is interesting in that for many people it doesn't really make you feel high if you take it while you're in pain.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular

I don't know anything about it and I'm sleepy so that was a lot to read

Poland was divided up after the timeframe of Empire: Total War

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options

I am still actually trying to write this email!

I HAVE TWO LINES SO FAR

I just keep staring.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    MU2fWAm.png

Sounds about right.

The History Channel has Modern Marvels.

Game. Set. Match.

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular

Pansexual is somebody who likes pans.

This discussion has been closed.