As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The long wait begins (for registration)

• Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    ilta wrote: »

Can anyone confirm if this is legit? Pax site still says "soon" and prices are a bit different.
    From Khoo himself.
    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/184041/pax-east-2014-badges-and-hotels

• Options
    Hyperion098Hyperion098 Registered User regular
    ilta wrote: »

Can anyone confirm if this is legit? Pax site still says "soon" and prices are a bit different.

got it from pax twitter

• Options
    dokstarrdokstarr Registered User new member
    off topic from hotels. The other thread was closed, so when you guys get tix and our sitting in the virtual queue does it give you a time frame or anything? Mine is just showing a spinning welcome to the virtual queue. I just want to make sure because Comic-Con and stuff usually give you a number, how long to expect, etc.

• Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    Got a bad gateway message from the queue site (after waiting in the queue)

• Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    how long the checkout for the tickets take. I just talked to on peak and they said all servers are down right now and that they are trying to get them fixed and hope for 20 min or so at the soonest. As far as what they are saying no one should be able to be booking hotels right now so for the people that have or are how the heck you doing it

• Options
    macross33macross33 MARegistered User regular
    rascrush wrote: »
    how long the checkout for the tickets take. I just talked to on peak and they said all servers are down right now and that they are trying to get them fixed and hope for 20 min or so at the soonest. As far as what they are saying no one should be able to be booking hotels right now so for the people that have or are how the heck you doing it

+1

• Options
    JoveJove Registered User regular
    im still in queue. Ugh...Plz god...plz :(

• Options
    rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    anyone know how long the queue take

• Options
    pilferkpilferk Master of Unlocking CTRegistered User regular
    Got mine. About 15 min-ish in que. Also...timed out during processing, but I got a receipt, and the tix show up on showclix "my tickets" area...so I think good to go!

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    Tickets queue took me about 20 minutes. It looked like it had bounced me back to the buying page for a second, but then I checked out no problem. Just be patient.

• Options
    im still in queue and it's been over 20 min for me. Ugh...

• Options
    I need to know, are there people still in queue right now?

• Options
    PhoBaoBoaPhoBaoBoa Squishy NYCRegistered User regular
    macross33 wrote: »
    rascrush wrote: »

+1

I've just been ''patiently'' spamming F5 everytime it says no. And then after about 5 minutes move a page forward to rinse and repeat

pPEuM8J.png
  • Options
    kaleedity wrote: »

Refresh..you shouldn't lose your place. Just got dumped to a bad server in the farm.

• Options
    Jove wrote: »

I am. Mine just shows a spinning welcome to the virtual queue. I hope it does for everyone else and mine isn't fubar'd.

• Options
    dokstarr wrote: »

I am. Mine just shows a spinning welcome to the virtual queue. I hope it does for everyone else and mine isn't fubar'd.

I'm in the same position. I see people suddenly getting passes but im still in queue.

I'm really not a happy camper right now :(.

• Options
    erzhikerzhik Registered User regular
    Finally got my passes.. Thank God.

• Options

I'm in the same position. I see people suddenly getting passes but im still in queue.

I like the SDCC one when it works because it tell you what number you are and periodically updates.

• Options
    dokstarr..that's all you get. No countdown or anything. Just the blue bar.

• Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    This is off topic, but I have been in the ticket queue about 30 minutes so far! Hopefully it is working.

• Options
    Bigman812Bigman812 Registered User regular
    I can't really tell if my badge order went through. My credit card got charged and then credited back and I have no e-mail confirmation...

Wine is fine but whiskey's quicker.
  • Options
    kaleeditykaleedity Sometimes science is more art than science Registered User regular
    pilferk wrote: »
    kaleedity wrote: »

Refresh..you shouldn't lose your place. Just got dumped to a bad server in the farm.

can verify this is the case. You might get an error message like I did if you lock your computer for whatever reason.

• Options
    zehnder.ericzehnder.eric Registered User regular
    3 day passes sold out!!?!?

• Options
    PuddingSenatorPuddingSenator Registered User regular

Refresh the page. I know it says not to, but I was in the queue for like 30 minutes, finally gave up and tried refreshing and was instantly taken to the checkout page.

• Options
    I GOT MY BADGES! FINALLY!

now for hotel. :D

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    3 day passes sold out for PAX.

• Options

Just did go through - so hopefully you are good. At least I don't have to worry about hotels since I live 10 minutes away.

• Options
    tropicanhatropicanha Registered User regular
    ...please tell me your joking.

• Options
    Just had to spend twice as much for single passes x 4.

• Options
    krystlemethkrystlemeth VirginiaRegistered User regular
    And 3 day passes are gone in 45 minutes. Wow. Didn't get mine.

Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    fs.png
  • Options
    zehnder.ericzehnder.eric Registered User regular
    Yeah, definitely no 3 day passes left and I jumped in the queue very early. This is ridiculous and I don't know how the can combat popularity. I agree with the person above saying the end of a tradition...

• Options
    People saying in the "hotels and badges" thread that 3 days are sold out.

• Options
    And 3 day passes are gone in 45 minutes. Wow. Didn't get mine.

Not even, really. They didn't post the twitter link til about 12:10 or 12:15. Yikes, that was quick.

• Options
    AxonAxon Registered User regular
    3 days have sold out. Confirmed by Khoo. I was fortunate enough to stalk all the twitters and cop 3.

Ren/Westin/Seaport all booked.

• Options
    Rabid DogRabid Dog Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    3-days are back in stock it seems. I just refreshed and now it's available.

Aaaand they're gone.

Rabid Dog on
  • Options
    Are you fucking kidding me?

• Options
    erzhikerzhik Registered User regular
    So if you got 3 day passes and then 30 seconds later they are sold out, you are still good, right? They won't magically cancel your purchase next day?

• Options
    Rabid DogRabid Dog Registered User regular
    erzhik wrote: »
    So if you got 3 day passes and then 30 seconds later they are sold out, you are still good, right? They won't magically cancel your purchase next day?

I don't think so. I saved my receipt just in case though.

• Options
    iltailta Registered User regular
    Erkhik -- did you get a confirmation email? If you did then congrats! If not, then sorry.

• Options
    krystlemethkrystlemeth VirginiaRegistered User regular
    If passes hadn't gone on sale 2 days before payday, grabbing 3 one-day passes wouldn't be an issue for me. But seeing as 3-day passes sold in less than an hour, I'm not expecting 1-day passes to last long...

Max sig size: 500x80px or 4 lines of text
    fs.png
This discussion has been closed.