Options

[Animal Crossing] Current U.S. DLC: Cancer Table

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    @Mare_imbrium I have paintings for trade: http://moridb.com/catalogs/GaltO6Tf1k Let me know if you need any of them, and I'll swap!

SilverWind wrote: »
    The community would happily step in to replace anything lost, @Hargaad of Omnar :) I'm confident in that!

No doubt. My concern is more about the frailty of the game since I've notice some issues caused by TT (losing two fossil spawns on the daily). I have no clue what other things I've potentially bonked.
    I opened Omnar1 previously, but that was before I began my TT adventures.
    Thus, I can only assume that anything that changes or falters currently is only because I continue to press the issue at hand.
    Taking a moment to step back and view the whole picture, I'm not as worried about flowers as I am about bricking the game, which is largely difficult to do to many 1st party games, but seeing as how I've already managed to muck up a spawning feature, I can't say that positively anymore. :(

Is it possible that the fossils have just respawned into two difficult to find places? The ones I've reburied behind my town hall are staying put there, and no new ones respawn elsewhere.

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    City Folk had it so if you TT the balloon man wouldn't spawn in the city. he would come back after 2 week of no time travel. So it might be like that.

And fuck you Katrina for selling me the same lucky charm.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    City Folk had it so if you TT the balloon man wouldn't spawn in the city. he would come back after 2 week of no time travel. So it might be like that.

And fuck you Katrina for selling me the same lucky charm.

Well, a rabbit's got four feet. She's got to get rid of them somehow.

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    @Hargaad of Omnar, I'm going to pester you this evening to open up Omnar 1 so I can catch a mitten crab. :P

signature.png
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    @Mare_imbrium I have paintings for trade: http://moridb.com/catalogs/GaltO6Tf1k Let me know if you need any of them, and I'll swap!

The community would happily step in to replace anything lost, @Hargaad of Omnar :) I'm confident in that!

No doubt. My concern is more about the frailty of the game since I've notice some issues caused by TT (losing two fossil spawns on the daily). I have no clue what other things I've potentially bonked.
    Thus, I can only assume that anything that changes or falters currently is only because I continue to press the issue at hand.
    Taking a moment to step back and view the whole picture, I'm not as worried about flowers as I am about bricking the game, which is largely difficult to do to many 1st party games, but seeing as how I've already managed to muck up a spawning feature, I can't say that positively anymore. :(

Is it possible that the fossils have just respawned into two difficult to find places? The ones I've reburied behind my town hall are staying put there, and no new ones respawn elsewhere.

Oh, I've scoured the entire ground. Only two in town are at the cliff's edge by my orange pansies near the southern slope.

@Toxic Toys Last AC I played was on the Gamecube. No clue, but I suppose your theory is the best so far. :|

Star Wars (2 separate links)
    Yelling at butts will never NOT be funny. Thanks, Psy!
    Also, Abby is awesome. Keep up with TLH because it's the tits!

I love League of Legends, but seriously...screw you, Teemo.
  • Options
    edited September 2013

Oh, I've scoured the entire ground. Only two in town are at the cliff's edge by my orange pansies near the southern slope.

@Toxic Toys Last AC I played was on the Gamecube. No clue, but I suppose your theory is the best so far. :|

If you upload your dream world data I'd be happy to take a look!

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    InvisibleInkInvisibleInk Po,OrRegistered User regular
    I've been real busy (and I don't think I even have time today) but I wanted to mention @_J_ (or Silverwind) I've got a Dotty's Pic available, another duplicate. I actually feel like it's a triplicate but I can't remember. Anyway, I'll try and give that away soon, when there's time and I'm not tired from work.

Also, passed the final Gracie check! I didn't get to town until almost 10pm and there she was waiting "Damnit Gracie I don't have the time or energy for this" but she tossed me a soft ball, Iconic. Turns out half my closet was Iconic. No iconic socks, but she seemed impressed that I "mixed" Iconic and Official. You can't even see my socks, the hell are talking about Gracie?
    So the remodel is happening today! and BlueBear moved in!
    and who wants this stupid Sweets Closet?

3DS-3995-6602-5217
    NNID-InvisibleInk
  • Options
    neuroticsilenceneuroticsilence PDXRegistered User regular
    @_J_ Did you have an afternoon tea set you'd be willing to part with? I haven't gotten any neighbor pics yet, but I'd be happy to give you dibs on a dupe in the future in exchange. (Or anything else I might be able to trade for that matter. My game is stingey on giving me paintings, pics, or other things of worth unfortunately.)

3DS Friend code: 2020-1039-6884
    b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    I've been real busy (and I don't think I even have time today) but I wanted to mention @_J_ (or Silverwind) I've got a Dotty's Pic available, another duplicate. I actually feel like it's a triplicate but I can't remember. Anyway, I'll try and give that away soon, when there's time and I'm not tired from work.

Also, passed the final Gracie check! I didn't get to town until almost 10pm and there she was waiting "Damnit Gracie I don't have the time or energy for this" but she tossed me a soft ball, Iconic. Turns out half my closet was Iconic. No iconic socks, but she seemed impressed that I "mixed" Iconic and Official. You can't even see my socks, the hell are talking about Gracie?
    So the remodel is happening today! and BlueBear moved in!
    and who wants this stupid Sweets Closet?

I'd love the Dotty's Pic, please! :D Would you like anything in particular in return?

signature.png
  • Options
    Hargaad of OmnarHargaad of Omnar New Badges? Fucking BOSS!Registered User regular
    @_J_ Did you have an afternoon tea set you'd be willing to part with? I haven't gotten any neighbor pics yet, but I'd be happy to give you dibs on a dupe in the future in exchange. (Or anything else I might be able to trade for that matter. My game is stingey on giving me paintings, pics, or other things of worth unfortunately.)

I get the feeling that TT has also caused events like Redd and Kat to occur less than normal.

• Options

I get the feeling that TT has also caused events like Redd and Kat to occur less than normal.

Perhaps? I don't TT really; just minor day rewinding (but not repeating) so I get to buy turnips and such. My late work schedule means I miss AC daylight otherwise.

b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    _J__J_ Pedant Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

@InvisibleInk Keen! Let me know if you are looking for anything specific in exchange.

• Options

@neuroticsilence Turns out I did not get any on my alts, so only have one. :( You can touch it, if you like. But I want to hang on to it for my DLC room.

Sorry to get your hopes up.

• Options
    Cleaning out alts and found some extra gyroids. Dropping them off in Omnar, at the town square.

• Options
    _J_ wrote: »
    _J_ Did you have an afternoon tea set you'd be willing to part with? I haven't gotten any neighbor pics yet, but I'd be happy to give you dibs on a dupe in the future in exchange. (Or anything else I might be able to trade for that matter. My game is stingey on giving me paintings, pics, or other things of worth unfortunately.)

neuroticsilence Turns out I did not get any on my alts, so only have one. :( You can touch it, if you like. But I want to hang on to it for my DLC room.

Aw shucks. If I can't find someone with an extra, I'd love to touch it for my catalog at least. It would look so good in my pink regal room too!

Offer of future harder-to-get items (as I don't really have anything worthy of trade at the moment) stands for anyone who happens to have an extra afternoon tea set! PAX totally screwed up my DLC collecting this month.

@SilverWind I think you were my 50th visitor this morning! Thanks for stopping by. :)

b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    Cleaning out alts and found some extra gyroids. Dropping them off in Omnar, at the town square.

Cheers!

Had a good sweep of Omnar and reckon I'm on 16 to go. Dumped off a bunch of spare there myself.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Found my inspiration to delve into making my own pro-designs when none of the QR codes I could find seemed quite right.

OH

YEAH

BUKCtzyCQAE7K9m.jpg

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    _J_ Did you have an afternoon tea set you'd be willing to part with? I haven't gotten any neighbor pics yet, but I'd be happy to give you dibs on a dupe in the future in exchange. (Or anything else I might be able to trade for that matter. My game is stingey on giving me paintings, pics, or other things of worth unfortunately.)

neuroticsilence Turns out I did not get any on my alts, so only have one. :( You can touch it, if you like. But I want to hang on to it for my DLC room.

Aw shucks. If I can't find someone with an extra, I'd love to touch it for my catalog at least. It would look so good in my pink regal room too!

Offer of future harder-to-get items (as I don't really have anything worthy of trade at the moment) stands for anyone who happens to have an extra afternoon tea set! PAX totally screwed up my DLC collecting this month.

@SilverWind I think you were my 50th visitor this morning! Thanks for stopping by. :)

Hargaad manages to find all manner of items. He may be able to hook you up with an extra.

• Options
    Found my inspiration to delve into making my own pro-designs when none of the QR codes I could find seemed quite right.

OH

YEAH

BUKCtzyCQAE7K9m.jpg

Very nice.

Care to link your QR images for sharing?

• Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Oh man. I'm so sorry! I just new got back home and saw your post. I feel terrible! I'll have to make it up to you with an item of some sort. :(

Don't worry about it, we all have real lives too. Should have checked you were on my friends list before I left work.

On that note, is there anyone today with a 100+ price for Turnips so I don't lose my shirt this week?

Enigmas on
    3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Options
    HaukyHauky Registered User regular

OH

YEAH

BUKCtzyCQAE7K9m.jpg

Holy shit.

bobross.png
  • Options
    I have the following art for trade:

calm painting
    perfect painting x 2
    wild painting x 2

ancient statue

I'm looking for a dynamic panting (the tidal wave and Mt. Fuji), as well as the motherly and the mystic statues... but if you have an extra of anything else, I'd still be happy to swap it with you.

signature.png
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    So has anybody actually caught the Mitten Crab, Spiny Lobster, or Sweet Shrimp yet?

EDIT: Without using a TARDIS, at least?

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    So has anybody actually caught the Mitten Crab, Spiny Lobster, or Sweet Shrimp yet?

Mitten crab isn't available until tomorrow! Not sure about the other two, but I haven't found them yet. So I'm betting they're also mid-month creatures.

b2f88qjay83l.png
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited September 2013

Mitten crab isn't available until tomorrow! Not sure about the other two, but I haven't found them yet. So I'm betting they're also mid-month creatures.

Yeah I was just going to wait for the official season change. I believe only Salmon, King Salmon, and Fireflies are one-month acquires anyway.

EDIT: Also, can someone open up? I need to pick up some medicine and it's past 9pm here.

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    edited September 2013

Yeah I was just going to wait for the official season change. I believe only Salmon, King Salmon, and Fireflies are one-month acquires anyway.

EDIT: Also, can someone open up? I need to pick up some medicine and it's past 9pm here.

I added you to my friends list and am opening up now. There's some random clothing stuff scattered around on the ground if you want to cat it as well, but please don't take it!

Edit: I am also not paying that much attention, so if you say something and I don't respond, that's why. >_>

Darth_Mogs on
    Kupowered - It's my Blog!
  • Options
    Darth_Mogs wrote: »
    Edit: I am also not paying that much attention, so if you say something and I don't respond, that's why. >_>

This should be the largest disclaimer for Omnar2.
    Sorry for anybody that feels ignored. </3

• Options
    MysfytMysfyt silly bookah Lion's Arch, TyriaRegistered User regular
    Enigmas wrote: »
    Oh man. I'm so sorry! I just new got back home and saw your post. I feel terrible! I'll have to make it up to you with an item of some sort. :(

Don't worry about it, we all have real lives too. Should have checked you were on my friends list before I left work.

On that note, is there anyone today with a 100+ price for Turnips so I don't lose my shirt this week?

@Enigmas It's not fantastic, but my Re-tail is buying for 148. PM or @ me if you still need to offload those, and I'd be happy to open my gates.

3DS: 4167-5901-6785
  • Options
    TabooPhantasyTabooPhantasy Registered User regular
    My turnips are going for 139 and my town is open in case anyone is in dire straits!

~Taboo
    BH11Fnk.png
  • Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    @Hargaad of Omnar - Came over and got some signatures, dropped off a tall lamentoid.

Is anyone able to order me or let me borrow (customize and return either customized or restored to normal) a kotatsu? Also just a reminder that I am desperately searching for sloppy furniture also to have or borrow. Willing to pay premium bells or offer whatever.

LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    I have a kotatsu on hand that I'm more than willing to lend to the cause. Gimme a few and I can open my gates or come over with it, whichever's easier.

Edit: Okay, @tiloah I have it! I can bring it over now if you'd like.

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    tiloahtiloah OH DARN SeattleRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    @Darth_Mogs Oh shoot sorry I logged off for a while. Are you still around. I can open up my gate. Thanks so much!

tiloah on
    LoL: lesemicolon
    3DS: 1607-2293-4337 - Hadley - Welcome to St. Jude!
    Cyrus's Furniture Customization
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Yep! On my way.

Edit: Can't wait to see the custom versions!

Darth_Mogs on
  • Options
    HaukyHauky Registered User regular

calm painting
    perfect painting x 2
    wild painting x 2

ancient statue

I'm looking for a dynamic panting (the tidal wave and Mt. Fuji), as well as the motherly and the mystic statues... but if you have an extra of anything else, I'd still be happy to swap it with you.

@Silverwind Redd just so happened to stop by yesterday and sell me a spare motherly statue. I'd love to trade it for the ancient statue... however, I'm shortly leaving town and won't be back until late Tuesday. If you can hold it until then, that'd be super!

bobross.png
  • Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    Morning all.
    If anyone is interested in Turnips, I've got them selling for 95 Bells in Sauna.

I ended up selling last week's crop for a bit under what I bought them for, so I'm gonna hold off on the Stalk Market for a week.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    My wife forgot to pay the cable bill so no internet for me this week. If I have any good turnip prices on Friday I'll let you all know. So I'm out of the market this week.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    @Toxic Toys Aaaack. D: Sorry to hear about that!

Hauky wrote: »

calm painting
    perfect painting x 2
    wild painting x 2

ancient statue

@Silverwind Redd just so happened to stop by yesterday and sell me a spare motherly statue. I'd love to trade it for the ancient statue... however, I'm shortly leaving town and won't be back until late Tuesday. If you can hold it until then, that'd be super!

It's a deal!

signature.png
  • Options
    MysfytMysfyt silly bookah Lion's Arch, TyriaRegistered User regular
    Woo, finished the interior HHA challenge! Onward to the theme challenge...

Have read that anything with a theme other than your chosen them takes away points, but what about stuff with no theme like some of the special DLC/visitor rewards/etc?

3DS: 4167-5901-6785
  • Options
    JammersJammers Registered User regular
    There's a meteor shower in Sildonia, which should be starting about now. My gates are open if anyone would like to come and wish upon a star

Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
  • Options
    mare_imbriummare_imbrium Registered User regular
    Great. I forgot I had a villager moving in today and logged in as my main. The house isn't in a terrible place, but I don't want it there. I tried closing the game without saving and making a new character. Still there. I tried time traveling to 5:55am and making a new character and instead of the plot disappearing there's actually a house there now! UGH! :(

v2zAToe.jpg
    Wii: 4521 1146 5179 1333 Pearl: 3394 4642 8367 HG: 1849 3913 3132
This discussion has been closed.