Options

[GTA5] Old thread, ready to lock.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Did anyone seriously think it was going to be in single player?

• Options
    HalleckHalleck Registered User regular
    ins0mniac wrote: »
    If they are this upset over a fictitious torture scene, I hope they are playing their game on the White House front lawn in protest of the actual, real torture that happens.

This may come as a staggering shock, so brace yourself, but it's possible to have strong feelings about real-life torture and also criticize the artistic merit of a scene about torture in a video game. And here's the kicker: doing the latter in no way indicates or even remotely implies the speaker is considering the two things equal in importance. Isn't that amazing? Did I just blow your mind?

• Options
    Nik HuzeNik Huze Registered User regular
    Still room in the crew? Wanna get my crime time on next week.

• Options
    KryhsKryhs Registered User regular
    jdarksun wrote: »
    Figgy wrote: »
    jdarksun I did all your things yesterday, can I get approved into the crew? Figment33 is my username.
    done.

@jdarksun I'm in the same boat as Figgy, but I was a member of the crew and then purged. May I have a re-invite?

• Options
    HalleckHalleck Registered User regular
    My two cents on That Scene:
    The torture scene is brilliant. It's a genuinely transgressive moment where Rockstar pulls the rug out from under the player and says "Hey! Having fun, playing your cop-killing, pedestrian-running-over, random murder game? Are you enjoying yourself? LOOK AT THIS SHIT." There's only one real problem with it.

The game doesn't end.

Two minutes after being subjected to the scene you're right back where you were before it started, in the land of wacky radio commercials, exciting shootouts and fun-lovin' criminals. The moment is more than lost, its subverted by the very game it appears in. If the torture scene had been the end of the game -- hell, literally roll the credits while you're ripping the guy's teeth out -- it would have been profoundly shocking. As it is, it felt like Rockstar wanted to eat their cake and have it too, taking a moment to give a moral lecture while providing the same violence-fun they're trying to wake you up to. It's like going to buy cigarettes and having the vendor shout "What? Dude, that shit will KILL you! Here! Look at pictures of a diseased lung! Look at this guy with advanced cancer from smoking! ...Now, that's over, how many packs do you want? Hey, how about a carton? These are really smooth.."

It vaguely reminds me of the Dutch movie "Funny Games". Michael Haneke, the writer/director, was pretty open in interviews about how he hated horror movies, hated horror fans, and wanted to wake them up to the thoughtless awfulness of their chosen genre. The result is a deeply depressing and shitty film that rails at you from start to finish about how awful you are for wanting to watch a horror movie... While showing you a horror movie. The result comes off as incredibly hypocritical.

I don't know. Other folks here love the scene and what it's saying, so maybe I'm coming at it from the wrong direction. I'm open to changing my mind, but as it stands, it feels like they TRIED to do something powerful but it ended in a misfire. Right message, wrong way to deliver it.

• Options
    BursarBursar Hee Noooo! PDX areaRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »

Kind of? I found a CUBED machine somewhere, and was really annoyed that it wouldn't let me play it, as in GTAIV.

GNU Terry Pratchett
    PSN: Wstfgl | GamerTag: An Evil Plan | Battle.net: FallenIdle#1970
    Hit me up on BoardGameArena! User: Loaded D1
    Spoilered until images are unborked. egc6gp2emz1v.png
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Bursar wrote: »

Kind of? I found a CUBED machine somewhere, and was really annoyed that it wouldn't let me play it, as in GTAIV.

I meant buying GTA Online Funbux.

• Options
    staplerofpaperstaplerofpaper Registered User regular
    Just posting on say uh... I don't post much but I do follow this thread. I'm in the crew, did the verification form, but thought I'd show my face if there was any "wtf this guy". Look forward to playing online with you guys.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    MordaRazgromMordaRazgrom Морда Разгром Ruling the Taffer KingdomRegistered User regular
    CarbonFire wrote: »
    Ya know the biggest bug i wish they would fix? Okay, so i follow the laws in GTA, when red light i stop, for example. The GTAIV coders, apparently, had no idea that anyone would do that. When i am stopped at a red light the car behind me honks, waits a few seconds, the crashes into my car, like i am blocking traffic, then peacefully stops at the car in front of me and patiently waits out the red light O_o
    If i am considered a PART of traffic in GTAV once i can PC it up, i will be overjoyed. san Andreas civvies treated you like a part of traffic, kind of odd that they would get rid of that in IV

I think that's because the traffic in SA was a lot more simplistic. They didn't do any real collision avoidance, they just drove forward and stopped if something was in the way. Whatever they're doing to simulate the traffic in the RAGE games, the player certainly doesn't factor into it. Except to actively get in your way when you're trying to speed past them. Whether that is a hardware limitation or a design choice, it's obvious that R★ looks at your behavior as an edge case, and not really one worth spending the man hours on correcting.

So you follow laws, but how far do you take it? Do you stop when you hit someone to file an accident report? Do you turn yourself in when you get a wanted level? Do you walk or call a taxi to get anywhere to avoid resorting to grand theft auto? I know there are plenty of side missions and collectibles in this game, but that still strikes me as a very odd way of playing a GTA game. But congrats to R★ on supporting multiple playstyles I suppose.

It is a quirky morda ism that i do that. I roleplay. My elder scrolls characters are nearly always archaeologists, for example. I play the game as straight as the coding allows me. Killing pedestrians is absolutely a no no, i pull over for sirens to let them through, i try to obtain as legitimately as the game allows. GTAV has me excited because i think i will just be a hunter or something.
    The whole point of sandbox to me is that the developers are giving me a canvas and paint, and it is up to me to forge my own story. Hence my confusion at the focus on plot.
    Plot is great and i usually go through it once, i treat it like a book, usually reading it on the net from somewhere, then as far as playing is concerned i make my own plots. CJ had a very effective career as an airline pilot, shooowhee he must have flown a dozen empty ass aircraft talking to ghost passengers
    yes my imagination is a mutant superpower

Monster Hunter Tri code/username: 1MF42Z (Morda)
    WiiU Username: MordaRazgrom
    Steam Username: MordaRazgrom
    WoW/Diablo 3 Battlenet Battletag: MordaRazgrom#1755
    Me and my wife have a gamer YouTube page if interested www.youtube.com/TeamMarriage
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    earlier in the thread people were claiming that the cash flow in the game is unacceptable, and that if rockstar was charging for in-game money they MUST have done it intentionally to force people to buy chuckie cheese tokens

this was before when the details were 'leaked'

they were all wrong so, that's good

• Options
    MalkorMalkor Registered User regular
    Ya know the biggest bug i wish they would fix? Okay, so i follow the laws in GTA, when red light i stop, for example. The GTAIV coders, apparently, had no idea that anyone would do that. When i am stopped at a red light the car behind me honks, waits a few seconds, the crashes into my car, like i am blocking traffic, then peacefully stops at the car in front of me and patiently waits out the red light O_o
    If i am considered a PART of traffic in GTAV once i can PC it up, i will be overjoyed. san Andreas civvies treated you like a part of traffic, kind of odd that they would get rid of that in IV

I think that's because the traffic in SA was a lot more simplistic. They didn't do any real collision avoidance, they just drove forward and stopped if something was in the way. Whatever they're doing to simulate the traffic in the RAGE games, the player certainly doesn't factor into it. Except to actively get in your way when you're trying to speed past them. Whether that is a hardware limitation or a design choice, it's obvious that R★ looks at your behavior as an edge case, and not really one worth spending the man hours on correcting.

So you follow laws, but how far do you take it? Do you stop when you hit someone to file an accident report? Do you turn yourself in when you get a wanted level? Do you walk or call a taxi to get anywhere to avoid resorting to grand theft auto? I know there are plenty of side missions and collectibles in this game, but that still strikes me as a very odd way of playing a GTA game. But congrats to R★ on supporting multiple playstyles I suppose.

It is a quirky morda ism that i do that. I roleplay. My elder scrolls characters are nearly always archaeologists, for example. I play the game as straight as the coding allows me. Killing pedestrians is absolutely a no no, i pull over for sirens to let them through, i try to obtain as legitimately as the game allows. GTAV has me excited because i think i will just be a hunter or something.
    The whole point of sandbox to me is that the developers are giving me a canvas and paint, and it is up to me to forge my own story. Hence my confusion at the focus on plot.
    Plot is great and i usually go through it once, i treat it like a book, usually reading it on the net from somewhere, then as far as playing is concerned i make my own plots. CJ had a very effective career as an airline pilot, shooowhee he must have flown a dozen empty ass aircraft talking to ghost passengers

I do that until something brings me out of the peacefulness.

Driving along minding my own business until I see something happen (or the potential for something to happen if I'm being honest) and then all of a sudden 'splosions and sirens.

14271f3c-c765-4e74-92b1-49d7612675f2.jpg
  • Options
    jimb213jimb213 Registered User regular

Well last night I heard an in-game radio ad for shark cards, and this morning (I think in this thread) I see the listing for the shark cards for real money...

Not that it concerned me too much; I wasn't gonna buy extra cash anyways.

• Options
    MordaRazgromMordaRazgrom Морда Разгром Ruling the Taffer KingdomRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah the nice thing about digital is that you can be white knight guy, go on a temporary fender-bender induced murderthon, and then back to Good Guy McAwesome without a hint of hypocrisy because it is a game. There are no points you need to prove or stances you need to adhere to, it is your world, do with it as you wish.
    This is why i am hopelessly addicted to anything remotely sandbox and am incapable of playing plot focused games like Batman or Bioshock or whatever

Me and my wife have a gamer YouTube page if interested www.youtube.com/TeamMarriage
  • Options
    BeltaineBeltaine BOO BOO DOO DE DOORegistered User regular
    Doesn't bother me if it was for single-player or multi or whatever. I wouldn't/won't buy any, but I can appreciate that some people would want to.

XdDBi4F.jpg
    PSN: Beltaine-77 | Steam: beltane77 | Battle.net BadHaggis#1433
  • Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    I have to admit that I do the obeying traffic thing to as Michael and somewhat as Franklin. Of course, that's assuming there's not a reason to be going all out. The first time Michael and Franklin hung out caused Michael to say "Screw the lights" as he tried to catch up to the runaway possession. But beyond those missions, I tend to try and obey the traffic laws as well as use the cinematic camera at stop lights.

Trevor now...not so much. With him it's pretty much just go go go.

I've now taken to grabbing a few cars here and there for each character and storing them. I won't care if they get lost, not really, since I'm not customizing them any due to the bug. I will, however, feel a bit sad if Trevor loses his Scooter Brother scooter.

Yes, I saved it. Yes it took a long time to get it back to the garage. Yes, I was laughing most of the time at the long line of traffic stuck behind me.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    fatalspoonsfatalspoons Registered User regular
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

for people bitching about buying in-game cash with real monies, rejoice! it is online only, and funds used in GTA online cannot be used in single player. they didn't make money hard to earn in campaign just to nickel and dime you guys, like some had feared. they did it to be dicks.

Yeah, I should have held my criticism until I had played more. I'm finding money a lot more now. It isn't as broken as I thought it was.
    75,000 dollars in the altruist camp. 60,000 from some random encounter. A few miscellaneous bags filled with 25,000 each. Etc.

Yup, I'm admitting I was wrong. Try not to rub it in.

• Options
    DocSamsonDocSamson Registered User regular
    Just putting my name in here as wanting to join the crew as well. I filled out the form! I hope we don't have to wait too long to be able to access the heists in Online mode, that's going to be a silly amount of fun.

Although just robbing gas stations with folks is A OK too.

• Options
    MarikirMarikir Registered User regular
    GTAO's version of a flash mob will be a much more Mob-like.

steam_sig.png "Hiding in plain sight." PSN/XBL: Marikir
  • Options
    AllforceAllforce Registered User regular
    Lt. Fragg wrote: »
    OK, so I'm going through a second playthrough now, and I'm doing the mission at the beginning where I'm (I'm not even going to spoiler this, as it's like the 2nd mission) sneaking in a house to repo a car.

Has anyone stopped and watched the videogame playing out? I laughed my ass off, especially at the loading screens saying to buy as much DLC as possible, and "Hint: Shoot at people with accents!"

Seriously, you need to watch it. It's like a good 4 minute loop.
    Edit - ahh here you go :) Righteous Slaughter 7, there's about 1 min of "gameplay" in the trailer available on the ingame website (:33 into this video) youtube.com/watch?v=l5Ek8zYwKlM

One of the weapons in Righteous Slaughter 7 is "Shit on a Stick". It's literally holding a turd on a stick and touching people with it as they obliterate.

• Options
    edited September 2013

Your interpretation is fine. There's no right or wrong to how someone chooses to view the purpose of a videogame. For some, it's a license to do whatever they want. For others, like yourself, it's a chance to live as yourself in a different universe. Do what you would normally do, but within the confines of the world set before you.

For me, I always see myself as an actor, playing the part of the character. If my character is bad, I be bad. If my character is good, I'm good. I love the three character layout in this game, because it gives me the opportunity to play the game in three very different ways, and I do. I even choose different types of vehicles and drive differently for the different characters. Franklin gets the hot, sexy cars, and drives as fast as he can. Michael looks for the luxury cars, and drives like a lazy asshole. Trevor takes whatever bulky vehicle he can find, and then plows through everything.

That's why part of me is very glad they decided to make these characters actual bad guys, instead of going the anti-hero route of the last few games. I could never see Nico Bellic running over a pedestrian just because the pedestrian flipped him the bird. I can definitely see Trevor doing it.

fatalspoons on
  • Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51422/some-more-details-on-grand-theft-auto-online.html

for people bitching about buying in-game cash with real monies, rejoice! it is online only, and funds used in GTA online cannot be used in single player. they didn't make money hard to earn in campaign just to nickel and dime you guys, like some had feared. they did it to be dicks.

Yeah, I should have held my criticism until I had played more. I'm finding money a lot more now. It isn't as broken as I thought it was.
    75,000 dollars in the altruist camp. 60,000 from some random encounter. A few miscellaneous bags filled with 25,000 each. Etc.

Yup, I'm admitting I was wrong. Try not to rub it in.

also if you do the stock market stuff right its easy to end up with literally over a billion dollars.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I actually like having the money be more scarce (or seem that way) than in previous GTA games. I'm about 60-70% in, and money still means something. Not so in previous games. It helps that I'm not buying cars and modding them due to the garage bug, but I still have enough money to do what I want, just not enough that it's completely meaningless.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    BlurblBlurbl -_- Registered User regular
    Is there anyway to skip the torture mission? Is it neccessary to complete the story? I'm asking because I pretty much shut off the PS3 when I realised what I had to do.

Got me into a long conversation with a friend about why I'm completely fine with fictional murder but not fictional torture, though. Guess it's got that going for it.

• Options
    DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I actually like having the money be more scarce (or seem that way) than in previous GTA games. I'm about 60-70% in, and money still means something. Not so in previous games. It helps that I'm not buying cars and modding them due to the garage bug, but I still have enough money to do what I want, just not enough that it's completely meaningless.
    Property aside, I thought it was well done, too. You scrimp and save most of the game, but have plenty of cash after the last big heist to screw around in the end game when there's not a lot else to do. (I'd spoiler that, but really, it's a heist movie game. Someone's getting paid bigtime.)

• Options
    In San Andreas a few full Ambulance runs and i could buy every house, jack myself with the entirety of Ammunation inventory (stateside only, not global). Having scarcity would absolutely make the game much more interesting.
    I would think to myself "CJ can, literally, buy mayorship of San Andreas...why exactly does he care about Tenpenny and his shenanigans?"

• Options
    manwiththemachinegunmanwiththemachinegun METAL GEAR?! Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Actually, it was Trevor's telling the guy
    that that whole torture thing was useless for getting info and was only useful for the torturer to get his rocks off
    that made me like Trevor more. Because it's kind of the truth.

Trevor's interesting to me. There's a refreshing honesty about his horribleness that's a neat chance of pace from everyone else's hypocrisy.

Exactly, he's a monster, but he doesn't lie about being a monster. He's not in this for a cause, or feel the need to justify what he does. It's all for his enjoyment, just like *gasp* the players who love to murder thousands of digital people in creative and cruel ways. A lot of people mentioned Trevor is like having the Joker on your team, and that's a pretty good comparison.

If you've ever played an open world game and hunted down and tortured a random NPC to death in some wacky way, guess what? Within the confines of the game world, you are just as bad as Trevor.

Saints Row gets away with its murder time enjoyment by embracing that it's just game and that you're here to have fun. Hence the games have become more and more unrealistic and more about open world chaos and destruction. You're an asshole superman. In the realistic setting of GTA though, anyone who does the kind of stuff the average GTA player does to random enemies and civilians would have to be an absolute psychopath, and I like that GTAV embraces that. The torture bothers most people I think because Trevor is doing it for fun and the player can't get away from it, even though YOU the player, have probably done equally or worse evil just by playing. How many folks have you set on fire? Beaten many hookers? Run over because they were there? Tazed and left on railroad tracks?

If you don't like the scene, that's fine, but I'm rather impressed it's managed to repulse so many people considering a lot of the gameplay stuff I've seen in GTAV is just as bad if not worse. Blowing out people's kneecaps, watching people squirm as the realistic fire consumes them etc.

manwiththemachinegun on
  • Options
    Blurbl wrote: »
    Is there anyway to skip the torture mission? Is it neccessary to complete the story? I'm asking because I pretty much shut off the PS3 when I realised what I had to do.

Got me into a long conversation with a friend about why I'm completely fine with fictional murder but not fictional torture, though. Guess it's got that going for it.

If you can't play the game because the torture scene makes you too uncomfortable, then that's unfortunate, but understandable. I've certainly refrained from certain movies like hostel or Saw for the same reason. But I'd urge you to try to make it through. It's a very small scene in the game, and unlike hostel or saw, it's clearly satirical. It might still make you uncomfortable but it's not worth skipping out on the rest of the game for.

• Options
    Ah_PookAh_Pook Registered User regular
    just turn it down and get through it, thats what i did. its almost game ruiningly awful and totally unearned, and then its entirely ignored after that. at least when COD pulled that stupid shit they would let you skip the mission.

• Options
    So it turns out one of Trevor's funny character switch activities is actually referencing a GTAIV player and his shenanigans. :P

• Options
    BionicPenguinBionicPenguin Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure you can just kill a random person to end the mission early.

• Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Ah_Pook wrote: »
    just turn it down and get through it, thats what i did. its almost game ruiningly awful and totally unearned, and then its entirely ignored after that. at least when COD pulled that stupid shit they would let you skip the mission.

For those that have a problem with that scene...
    You don't have to do all of the torture "activities", just enough to get to the point where Michael can shoot someone in the house. Which is either 1 or 2 activities (don't recall). Obviously that's still 1 or 2 more than some people want to participate in, but you're not required to do them all.

And it doesn't really matter who you shoot, because as is being suggested in that scene, the poor AV guy just makes something up so they'll stop torturing him. The FIB doesn't care who it is, as long as they get their pound of flesh.

CarbonFire on
    Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    The only thing I find funny is, you can essentially replicate all of those torture activities through regular gameplay.
    Removing teeth = Smashing someone's face in over and over with a melee weapon or curb stomping
    Gasoline waterboarding = Pouring gas on an unconscious character (setting them on fire optional)
    Electric torture = tazering an enemy over and over

The only difference is, if it was a player video showing off all the NPC cruelty you can accomplish in game, it'd probably be met with a laugh and a, "that's really messed up, I'll have to try that sometime."

Just an observation.

• Options
    molefacemoleface Registered User regular
    i think it does matter who you shoot. i failed that mission for shooting the wrong guy - "the target was not fully identified" or something like that

battle.net: lankyplonker#1923
    psn: lankyplonker
  • Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Torture scene
    I've watched movies with torture scenes before so it wasn't the first time I've seen something like that. I didn't get any special connection from having to press abstract buttons to make it continue. I'm never really particularly impressed with the rather odd ways they make you contort controllers because they seem to think it makes it more realistic.
    If I hadn't seen that kind of stuff before I would have been more bothered by it.

I have bad knees though so there was one part that made me wince in sympathetic pain.

Ultimately, I think there's never going to be the perfect game to start confronting people with that kind of thing. You just gotta start and accept that some people are going to be offended, for reasons that aren't their fault or the developers fault. Life is complicated and full of yucky feels.

So I'm not really approving or disapproving. It's not something I would presume to know the right answer to.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    CarbonFireCarbonFire See you in the countryRegistered User regular
    moleface wrote: »
    i think it does matter who you shoot. i failed that mission for shooting the wrong guy - "the target was not fully identified" or something like that

Ah ok. So for people who want to finish it quickly,
    Shoot the guy in the Red shirt on the second floor

Steam: CarbonFire MWO, PSN, Origin: Carb0nFire
  • Options
    Oof i might have problems then...
    Could not watch Saw, Hostel, Casino, even Braveheart because i simply cannot stomach such things. And yes i do not perform gratuitous murder or torture because i tend to get really immersed in games and such things make me pretty squeamish. I think i tazered a couple of people in Saints Row, but could not really proceed further.
    Some suspension is possible obviously or else i would never be able to shoot a gun ever.
    Here is how much a carebear i am, i gave never actually killed Handsome Jack. If you do not know, basically Borderlands has him sitting there after you defeated him, asking you to deal the finishing blow...I never have.
    There are times in GTA, when presented with a choice i will always let the bad guy go, never executing him. Exceptions are when the story simply fails your mission if you do not.
    Weird how games obviously warp my morals, but i will do my utmost to keep to them ad rigorously as possible. Especially once i realized that chases are always kind if inevitable that the dude will plaster his car against something. Think Pepe le Pew, i just calmly follow guy until i eventually catch up to his burning wreckage. Expedited in IV when you set traffic to highest possible setting that wont melt your computer

• Options
    MorninglordMorninglord I'm tired of being Batman, so today I'll be Owl.Registered User regular
    edited September 2013
    Oof i might have problems then...
    Could not watch Saw, Hostel, Casino, even Braveheart because i simply cannot stomach such things. And yes i do not perform gratuitous murder or torture because i tend to get really immersed in games and such things make me pretty squeamish. I think i tazered a couple of people in Saints Row, but could not really proceed further.
    Some suspension is possible obviously or else i would never be able to shoot a gun ever.
    Here is how much a carebear i am, i gave never actually killed Handsome Jack. If you do not know, basically Borderlands has him sitting there after you defeated him, asking you to deal the finishing blow...I never have.
    There are times in GTA, when presented with a choice i will always let the bad guy go, never executing him. Exceptions are when the story simply fails your mission if you do not.
    Weird how games obviously warp my morals, but i will do my utmost to keep to them ad rigorously as possible. Especially once i realized that chases are always kind if inevitable that the dude will plaster his car against something. Think Pepe le Pew, i just calmly follow guy until i eventually catch up to his burning wreckage. Expedited in IV when you set traffic to highest possible setting that wont melt your computer

You may have problems with that scene, yes. See if you can skip it via shooting the guy in red early.

Also I killed Handsome jack without letting him say anything at all. I really hated him. I still do. I despise him. He's really funny and I hate his guts with no sympathy with the fury of a thousand million suns. I hit him as soon as the game let me at him.

So I've never heard his speech in full. The second time I beat the game I tried to listen to it and couldn't.

Morninglord on
    (PSN: Morninglord) (Steam: Morninglord) (WiiU: Morninglord22) I like to record and toss up a lot of random gaming videos here.
  • Options
    eMoandereMoander Registered User regular
    Just putting in a note that I seem to have been kicked from the crew. I filled out the verification form and put in a new invite request on the social club site.

Xbox: Travesty 0214 Switch: 3304-2356-9421 Honkai Star Rail: 600322115 Battlenet: Travesty #1822
  • Options
    So it turns out one of Trevor's funny character switch activities is actually referencing a GTAIV player and his shenanigans. :P

Here's the switch in gta5 for those who don't get it. Pretty awesome.

• Options
    DarlanDarlan Registered User regular
    moleface wrote: »

Ah ok. So for people who want to finish it quickly,
    Shoot the guy in the Red shirt on the second floor
    Wait, there's a "correct" guy to shoot? That's actually super disappointing. I thought the whole point of that mission was to show the unreliability of the information and the moral implications for acting on it.

This discussion has been closed.