Options

Did somebody say yoga? GTA V. Join Fancy Fellows and play online.

• Options
    Bad-BeatBad-Beat Registered User regular
    Rockstar also need to stop telling me to go to the Playstation Store to pay real money for fake money because I don't have cash in hand.

In other news, I was playing Survivor, on the Boneyard level and noticed they've changed the area boundaries. If you go up on to the roof it now tells you to get back to the mission and will eventually kick you out if you don't heed the warning.

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    When are heists due out anyway?

• Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    Bad-Beat wrote: »
    Rockstar also need to stop telling me to go to the Playstation Store to pay real money for fake money because I don't have cash in hand.

In other news, I was playing Survivor, on the Boneyard level and noticed they've changed the area boundaries. If you go up on to the roof it now tells you to get back to the mission and will eventually kick you out if you don't heed the warning.

Whaaaaat that's bullshit

• Options
    godmode wrote: »

Whaaaaat that's bullshit

The best place to hide on that level now is either behind the portacabin or in either of the two skips along the barn wall.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    People never seem to be online at same time as me

I'm only level 10 I wanna do cool things :<

I have a similar problem, or the problem of being in the middle of a single-player mission when someone invites me to play.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Was doing a mission with randos, this guy hops in my car with me, and immediately starts trying to berate me for having a lady character. I pull up, change the vehicle permissions perfectly timed where he gets booted out of my car right into the oncoming path of the rest of our team speeding down the road. Laid his dumb ass out flat. Then he started just blowing in his mic non-stop so I had to mute him.

Finished the mission.

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    Please invite ThatWrongLove on PS3

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular

Whaaaaat that's bullshit

The best place to hide on that level now is either behind the portacabin or in either of the two skips along the barn wall.

The airport graveyard? If you have someone covering both sides the hangar is a solid place. The crates near the entrances are my preferred cover (as people tend to rush you if you use the wall as cover) and the desk/filing cabinet are my backup hiding spot.

• Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    err, well, add me to the crew. via the social club son

twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    So there was a 360 patch just now but yeah, still haven't gotten that promised 500k

• Options
    err, well, add me to the crew. via the social club son

Did you ask for an invite to http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/se_fancy_fellows?

I don't see any pending requests.

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    Weaver wrote: »
    So there was a 360 patch just now but yeah, still haven't gotten that promised 500k

According to Rockstar that patch is to (aside from other bug fixes) enable the ability to wire funds to you, so it should be pretty soon. Also half the money will be wired (hopefully) at the end of the month, so as to keep the economy balanced.

• Options
    There are already multimillionaires running around with tanks. Economy balancing is kinda BS.

• Options
    edited October 2013
    Those dudes must have been playing nonstop since launch.

godmode on
  • Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    or, OR

they exploited the bug you could use to get hundreds of millions of dollars an hour

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options

Whaaaaat that's bullshit

The airport graveyard? If you have someone covering both sides the hangar is a solid place. The crates near the entrances are my preferred cover (as people tend to rush you if you use the wall as cover) and the desk/filing cabinet are my backup hiding spot.

I think it's largely dependent on who you've got in your mission. If you've got people you can communicate with then the hanger is perfect, but you leave yourself open to point blank minigun fire on the later levels I found when using that tactic.

If you've got randoms who don't know what they're doing and run around getting themselves killed, the portacabin is perfect because you can easily take out 25+ dudes without a massive loss in health.

• Options

Whaaaaat that's bullshit

I think it's largely dependent on who you've got in your mission. If you've got people you can communicate with then the hanger is perfect, but you leave yourself open to point blank minigun fire on the later levels I found when using that tactic.

If you've got randoms who don't know what they're doing and run around getting themselves killed, the portacabin is perfect because you can easily take out 25+ dudes without a massive loss in health.

I guess I've been lucky with my pubs, I immediately head to that hangar and at least one guy gets the hint and teams up with me. I wonder if more people will hang out there now that the roof is out of bounds.

• Options
    Zay wrote: »
    or, OR

they exploited the bug you could use to get hundreds of millions of dollars an hour

Oh, I thought that was on XBOX only

• Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    I finally finished the story mode today.

(spoilers)
    I don't see how anyone could choose options A or B at the end. It seemed obvious that choosing C was going to lead to a longer, better and more satisfying ending, as well as a ridiculously large gun battle at some point as you battle all of the forces that Devin warned were going to come after you.

After I finished the story mode, I went to YouTube and checked out endings A and B. Ugh. Terrible and heartwrenching. Glad I didn't choose those.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    best thing about the new patch is that the death penalty in freeroam is now only a five hundo instead of two grand

• Options
    I played some fighter jet deathmatch and regular deathmatch last night. I am terribul at both of those game types. :) It was fun though.

Here are the notes for the latest patch.
    Here is what is fixed and new in GTA Online following the latest patch:

- Fixes numerous issues that were causing vehicle loss and/or loss of vehicle mods
    - Fixes an issue where the incorrect car is replaced when choosing to replace a car in a full garage
    - Fixes an exploit allowing players to sell the same vehicle multiple times
    - Fixes an issue that caused personal vehicles to be duplicated
    - Fixes an issue where some players were unable to pay utility bills on an owned apartment or house
    - Fixes an issue where players were not getting Crew invites in-game
    - Fixes an issue where the starting point for the tutorial race was not appearing
    - Fixes issues with joining Jobs from within a player-owned garage
    - Fixes issues with players getting stuck while using playlists
    - Fixes additional issues causing black screens, long load times, and players getting stuck in the sky cam
    - Adds details in the UI to clarify that characters created while Rockstar cloud is unavailable are temporary (non-saved)
    - Adds changes to the character creator to make better-looking default characters with the “random” option
    - Players now only lose a maximum of 500 GTA$ upon death in Freemode

Now that online seems fairly stable and I can seemingly play when I want to play, I am going to get a little more serious with it.

• Options
    Good, they've gotten rid of that selling exploit. I will say though, I hope more people buy tanks because dodging one in Vinewood Hills was pretty fun.

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    Man, all of the setup for Trevor's heist has been so tedious

Being a stevedore, flight club, and stealing the sub back to back nearly drove me insane

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    One must be calculating when stealing from a PMC.

PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    I suffered through them the first time, but after I lost that save and had to do half the game over I am totally jumping off a bridge three times and skipping the section rather than "operate vehicle to location x"

Hobnail on
  • Options
    KrieghundKrieghund Registered User regular
    Gah, I hope the money comes soon. I had to get a new car since the one you get to hop up for free from Simeon kinda vanished on me. And insurance is fucking expensive. But now I'm level 10, got a new Dominator, and have more than 10k in the bank.

• Options
    Don't ya hate when all of a sudden every other person in your session is disconnected at the same time

• Options
    scarlet st.scarlet st. Registered User regular
    Why does my damn haircut keep changing

japsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    And how do I join this here crew?
    And why can't I try to join any job except for missions?

So many questions

scarlet st. on
    japsig.jpg
  • Options
    Scarlet what is your tag?

• Options
    Also I'm on 360 if anyone wants to play

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

it says how right in the op.

pm me your social club username

• Options
    #pipe wrote: »

it says how right in the op.

pm me your social club username

I know. I just remembered :3

japsig.jpg
  • Options
    I had to cook dinner, but I'll be back on after I eat.

• Options
    There's something really cathartic about shooting a dude who just ran you over, planting explosives on his car and then going around the corner to detonate said explosives when he hops back into his ride (and it didn't give me a bad sport message so nyeh, wasn't his car).

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    So a Special Crate dropped on my server, and being in a Buzzard I was well equipped to swoop in and get it.

Not only did it have $5k and 5,000 RP, I now have a Minigun. 8-)

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I finally finished the story mode today.

(spoilers)
    I don't see how anyone could choose options A or B at the end. It seemed obvious that choosing C was going to lead to a longer, better and more satisfying ending, as well as a ridiculously large gun battle at some point as you battle all of the forces that Devin warned were going to come after you.

After I finished the story mode, I went to YouTube and checked out endings A and B. Ugh. Terrible and heartwrenching. Glad I didn't choose those.
    You can actually play those after you finish option C. It's every bit as unsatisfying as you'd think. That said it's funny how they ramp up how happy Michael is before Franklin is all yo dawg I'm happy for you and Imma let you finish but obeying Devin Weston is the dummest decision of all time! Of all time!

• Options
    You see the weirdest things when you're spectating in your apartment. I switched from somebody at Trevor's airfield bashing a really gaudy looking Bullet with a nightstick to a dude with no clothes on staring on the spot into the NOOSE HQ.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited October 2013
    Someone tried to pick a fight with me while I was in a tow truck.

I stopped, waited for them to get out, then hitched their car to my truck and ran off with it, side swiping everything with it until I got to the other side of the city until it blew up.

I was wearing white sunglasses, green pants and vest.

Blake T on
  • Options
    I played Online last night for a few hours. It is really nice to be able to play videogames with old friends hundreds of miles away. My friend was hosting, and aside from having trouble getting anyone else into our games, it was a blast. The point to point race in the wine country area is a lot of fun, as was the weed route or something with dune buggies and beetles.

I still haven't really explored the free roam aspect of the game or done any of the missions for Lamar or anyone.