As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

now THIS is homestuck

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    and now I've fallen down a hole of mspa fmvs

kill me

and now I have to salvage this totp

have an aradia:

tumblr_mvlikzzoVl1rflt3oo1_500.jpg

Kilroy on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Where's the actual version of the work in progress video from the OP? I was disappointed to see the music replaced with the evangelion theme.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I don't mind if that video ever gets finished, but I hope it does.

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    FIDUSPAWNFIDUSPAWN Registered User regular
    Aw in seeing fan art of Aradia since she is my patron troll.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I don't mind if that video ever gets finished, but I hope it does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKfP9N28buk

just cuz i like ya

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    have another aradia

fanart is scarce lately

tumblr_mvemvrswRK1r1ymomo1_1280.png

• Options
    I still think she is the prettiest of the trolls.

• Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    hows that black king animation project? Is that still going?

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    8fR9KtZ.png?1

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    So, there's a decent chance this could be the last MSPA thread, or at the very least, the penultimate one.

Well, that depends.

Are we going to keep the thread going to follow the development and release of the adventure game?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    ASimPerson wrote: »
    So, there's a decent chance this could be the last MSPA thread, or at the very least, the penultimate one.

Well, that depends.

Are we going to keep the thread going to follow the development and release of the adventure game?

I hope so.

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    god I better get started on my hs thread op before it's too late!

• Options
    EmperorSethEmperorSeth Registered User regular
    I can't even imagine a time without Homestuck. It feels like there's bound to be SOMETHING beyond the comic and the video game, like the animated series fans have been asking for.

You know what? Nanowrimo's cancelled on account of the world is stupid.
  • Options
    Maybe even an animated movie in time as well.

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    maybe a law banning this filth

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options

Huh?

• Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    There will be no after homestuck

Only freedom

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    Homestuck has been a constant for forever. It's going to be very strange when it's over.

• Options
    General NemoGeneral Nemo The Mighty Shame Church for DogsRegistered User regular
    I'm pretty ready for it to end. That's not to say I don't like it, I just want to see where this crazy train pulls into the station.

• Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    finally

• Options
    I'm pretty ready for it to end. That's not to say I don't like it, I just want to see where this crazy train pulls into the station.

I just hope it doesn't end by starting all over again from the beginning like in a giant time loop that continues that way forever.

• Options
    FIDUSPAWN wrote: »

Huh?

i'm saying we get congress of their fat asses to prevent shit like homestuck from reaching kids

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Beasteh wrote: »
    how are we to survive in this crwthless age

We need a new crwthless to be his replacement but who I wonder can fit in his shoes?

Whatever you do, don't go shoe shopping at crwthless

• Options
    General NemoGeneral Nemo The Mighty Shame Church for DogsRegistered User regular

I just hope it doesn't end by starting all over again from the beginning like in a giant time loop that continues that way forever.
    I would do what I always do when I catch up on Homestuck: Shake my head, sigh and start all over.

• Options
    VoproSTEINVoproSTEIN howdyRegistered User regular
    Homestuck is so long that by the time you reach the end and have to start over, you forget what the ending was when you reach it again.

Creating the ultimate mobius double reacharound.

• Options
    VoproSTEIN wrote: »
    Homestuck is so long that by the time you reach the end and have to start over, you forget what the ending was when you reach it again.

Creating the ultimate mobius double reacharound.

Yep, it the perfect crime. B)

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2013
    There was a period when Hussie had to shut down the theories that Homestuck would end by the kids just creating their own universe, leading the comic to wrap around to the start.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There was a period when Hussie had to shut down the theories that Homestuck would end by the kids just creating their own universe, leading the comic to wrap around to the start.

"N-no of... of course I wouldn't ever... anything... thatobvious," Hussie mutters, furiously erasing notes.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Rorus Raz wrote: »

"N-no of... of course I wouldn't ever... anything... thatobvious," Hussie mutters, furiously erasing notes.

Desperately scouring over his notes, beads of sweat rolling off his orange brow, his messenger beeps. Yet another dime a dozen fanfiction taking one aspect of his work and changing it. Great wonderful, what perversion has been thrust upon your work this time.

"Your name is Jane Crocker, and you have a variety of interests..."

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular
    Hey folks,

I need some help. I did a transcription of [ S] Ministrife, but I can't complete it unless someone can give me the text of what Damara is saying. Not the translation mind you, just the raw text. I started, but this was as far as I got before giving up:
    Damara: これは

I screencapped the relevant phrases:
    1: 7lx42dV.png
    2: xZJeSJn.png

I'd really appreciate someone who's more familiar with this taking a shot. I probably spent 15-30 minutes trying to match these against what I could find.

• Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    There's a transcription here that you can copy her lines from.

• Options
    Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    I loved her lines in that flash

• Options
    SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    I keep reading the thread's title and expect "Penis" to be at the end.

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    dammit that giant black dick never turns up when you need one.

• Options
    Quantum TigerQuantum Tiger Registered User regular
    Sedraxis wrote: »
    I keep reading the thread's title and expect "Penis" to be at the end.

To be honest a long dark penis would be a welcome finale to this garbage

• Options
    Corp.ShephardCorp.Shephard Registered User regular
    Wow. I've not read this comic in months.

The thread title... just how what it can end? No!

Even the concept of Homestuck ending is alien to me. I can't reconcile it! I used to read the "Act Seven is the Last Act" with an audible "PSHHHH, Sureeeee it is."

• Options
    SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    well now to be fair we don't know if homestuck is ending or if S_O is just giving himself plenty of time to transfer both his person and his assets to a country that doesn't have an extradition treaty with the united states

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I will wait until this is finished, and then I will reread it from the beginning.

This discussion has been closed.