As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon: Try to be surprised that Gen III remakes are coming.

StericaSterica YesRegistered User, Moderator mod
edited May 2014 in Social Entropy++
iYqncvf.png?1

Welcome to the Pokemon Thread! Generation VI has formally started with the release of Pokemon X and Y for the Nintendo 3DS.

Let this OP serve as a helpful aid for new players and as a resource for veterans.

H6gu1Pg.png
1. Announcements & Events
2. What's New in Gen VI
3. How to Make a Competitive Team (by Speed Racer)
4. FAQ
5. Friend Codes

ziqJMjA.png

This is for stuff going on in the pokemon world and little things people on this forum put together.

Pokemon Bank: The bank is FINALLY out. Download it on the app store today!
Celebi: People that use Pokemon Bank prior to September 30th, 2014 will get a Celebi that knows Hold Back. This is basically False Swipe only I assume it's Special instead of Physical, so kinda meh except it's a EVENT EXCLUSIVE MOVE.

ma20xrK.png

yESh4l9.jpg
Let's get right into the meat of this: the new generation. While Gen Five played things a bit more conservatively, Six is really mixing things up. Here's the blow-by-blow, and if you've missed a few generations since you last pokemon game, then just scroll past this and catch up on older changes first.
  • Full 3D Graphics: Yowza! The first pokemon to abandoned its cherish sprite tradition and go for fancy polygons and whatnot. No doubt the game will look pretty awesome with the 3D cranked up.
  • New Region: Kalos, a region based on France.
  • Enhanced Online: The bottom screen now serves as a hub for multiplayer. You can easily trade/battle with friends or strangers, and even help someone out in single-player battles via O-Powers. If you're feeling bold, you can try Wonder Trade, letting you send away a pokemon and get something totally random from someone else in the world.
  • New Type, Fairy: Designed to rein in dragons a bit, Fairy is so far super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting types. It is not very effective against Fire, Poison, and Steel. Fairy is weak to Poison and Steel while resisting Fighting, Bug, and Dark. They are immune to Dragon moves.
  • Other balance changes: Steel loses resistance to both Ghost and Dark, Ghosts are immune to switch-prevention effects like Shadow Tag, Electrics are completely immune to paralysis, and so forth.
  • Mega Evolutions: Certain pokemon can evolve even further. In reality this is more like different forms than legitimate evolutions, as they revert to their original species after the battle ends. Mega evolution requires a specific held item, and you have an option to active the mega evolution while in a battle. What happens depends on the pokemon. Some get new abilities, other get different stats, and some like Mega Ampharos even get a new type. Mega Pokemon are designed to be on par with legendaries (though it's worth noting that some legendaries wind up in Tiers well below Ubers) and you can have only one Mega Pokemon on your team.
  • Horde Encounters: Sometimes you fight a whole swarm of wild pokemon at once, typically pokemon you'd expect to operate in a herd mentality (a herd of Tauros and Miltank is the obvious example). Obviously this is be a bit more challenging since you pokemon has to endure several attacks at once.
  • You can ride pokemon, which I guess replaces the bike? No idea if this is limited to specific pokemon yet.
  • There will be an app called Pokemon Bank, which allows you to store pokemon on Nintendo's servers. It is the largest pokemon storage yet, allowing for 3,000 pokemon to be stored. The catch is that it's a paid service with an annual fee of five bucks, but there will be a month-long free demo when it launches.
  • HATS AND CLOTHES. You can buy different outfits for your player character. This is also the first Pokemon game to feature different skin color option for your character.
vu3lONO.png
  • Sky Battles: These are optional battles that, at least so far, are like normal battles except only certain pokemon can participate. In a nutshell, if the pokemon's battle model is floating/flying in the air, it can Sky Battle. Yes, this means a Farfetch'd cannot do a Sky Battle. Yes, this is incredibly silly.
  • Pokemon-Aime: Feed and play with your pokemon, which increases a new stat called "Affection." High affection gives you bonuses to XP gains, crit chance, evasion, and even perks like surviving a lethal hit or recovering from status effects.
  • Super Training: Finally, at long last, proper EV training, complete with ways to track your progress for a particular pokemon. Play minigames to boost those values.
  • MORE POKEMANS: around 70 new critters, not counting the 20 or so known mega evolutions.

kKHGutn.png

User @Speed Racer put a lot of time and effort into make a guide for competitive play. It is quite long, so long that I had to make a Google Doc to contain it all!

However, it is well worth reading if you wish to dip your toes into the wild world of pokemon battling against other human beings! While eventually online simulators will update for fast and easy Gen VI fighting, there is something warm and fuzzy about taking the time to breed and train team from scratch. I know simulators takes a lot of the bullshit out of it, and that's all well and good, but give the "true" experience a spin. It can actually be pretty engrossing if you really get into. Eventually you'll be eagerly anticipating the third "special edition" of the game just because a move tutor gives your favorite pokemon one awesome move. You might reflect on how this happened, but you'll probably be too busy breeding new gimmick teams to care.

2aivdZd.jpg?1

svBCdvo.png

I beat the Elite Four. What now?

Depends on what you want to do. First off, go to Lumiose Station and get your ticket from Sycamore. This will take you to a new post-game city that features the Battle Maison, Friend Safari, and some other TMs from the store. You can then work on your Pokedex and catch as many pokemon as possible, or you can start building a team for fighting. Oh, and buy FABULOUS HATS, I guess.

You can also go catch legendary pokemon. Zygarde is in Terminus cave, and Mewto is in the Unknown Cave (near Pokemon Village). One of the three legendary birds will appear in the wild based on your starter (Chespin/Articuno Froakie/Moltres, Fennekin/Zapdos), but it works different than other legendaries. While they roam in tall grass in a random route, they run away REALLY quickly and the best way to catch one is to encounter it ten times. At this point it will show up in the Spirit Den and will not run away. The other two birds ya gotta trade for (or wait until the Bank is out and transfer 'em).

What should I do for competitive battling?

Read Speed Racer's guide, as it breaks down things nicely.

As for where to start, getting a Battle Maison team is the best bet. This will get you BP which will buy all sorts of useful shit. Your first item should either Power items (useful for EV training if you wanna do it the old way) or something like a Life Orb (which is useful for many pokemon). Keep in mind that a Battle Maison team is different from a competitive multiplayer team. The Battle Maison is a shithold where anything goes: none of the clauses and rules established for competitive multiplayer exists in the Battle Maison. Expect pokemon with evasion up the asshole, and to have your winning streak ended by a one-hit KO move. You'll do much better in the Maison when building your team so long as you remember that it's a place where honor dare not tread, and only the scummiest gang of rogues can survive.

kzmxM8R.png?1

Can you please explain breeding in a huge fuck-off image?

Can do!

Holy shit.

I know, right?

How does Pokemon-Aime work?

You have Affection, Fullness, and Enjoyment. Affection is the thing you're aiming for, as it gives that pokemon boosts to XP gains, crit chance, evasion, and even a chance to gain a focus sash effect at high enough affection. Affection is gained via hearts, which are gained by petting (2-3 hearts), pokepuffs, and random shit like looking at the camera the way your pokemon wants (don't bother, it's a random occurrence and the camera is finicky). The easiest way to gain affection is to play games at the highest difficult to earn pokepuffs. Just do this until the pokemon's enjoyment is maxed, and proceed to stuff the thing full of pokepuffs. Once it's fullness is maxed, you switch to back to games. That's the cycle in a nutshell. The most efficient way to earn puffs is playing the Hard difficulty of whichever game you're best at. In my experience, unlimited has a poor time-to-puffs ratio, even if you're good.

Is Affection the same as happiness?

While the two might be linked, Happiness and Affection are two separate things. Which is...kinda weird, but don't think about it too much.

How do EVs work? IVs?

Speed's competitive guide covers this. The main advice I have is to put 252 in two stats (typically Attack or Special Attack and then Speed; defenses if they're walls) and then 4 points in uh...whatever.

Honestly I would not worry about IVs if you're new to this. Maybe ensure that key stats aren't awful (again, typically attack stats and speed).

What the fuck does this term mean?

Lingo for pokemon

Bulky: A pokemon with higher-than-average defensive stats. This can be a relative term; eg Alakazam wouldn't be considered bulky, but maybe you trained an Alakazam with high defensive stats.
Entry Hazard: Effects that fuck with pokemon when they switch in. Stealth Rock is the biggest one, but (Toxic) Spikes and Sticky Web are others. These are removed by Rapid Spin (clears your side) or Defog (clears both sides).
HM Slave/Mule: A pokemon that can learn multiple HMs, making them useful for getting around the world. Not used to fight much, although they can be useful as they tend to be Water or Normal types and thus get STAB on the better HM moves (Strength and Surf/Waterfall)
Parafusion: Confusing and paralyzing a pokemon, leaving them with a very small chance of attacking. Typically forces a switch.
Pseudohaze: Haze is a move that resets stats, effectively clearing buffs and debuffs applied to pokemon. Moves that force a pokemon to switch, like Roar or Whirlwind is called a "pseudohaze" because it effectively does the same thing, as buffs and debuffs clear on switching out.
Spinblocker: A pokemon that prevent Rapid Spin from being used. Always a ghost-type, typically defensively-oriented.
STAB: Same Type Attack Bonus. A pokemon that uses a move that shares type with that pokemon will have its base power increased by 50%.
Suicide Lead: A member of team that goes out first and isn't expected to do much more than set up entry hazards or disrupt/scout the enemy team. Typically fast or possess an ability like Prankster.
Sweeper: A pokemon that, when properly set up, will mow down the enemy team without breaking a sweat. In other words, it "sweeps" your team like a broom.
Wall: Basically the opposite of a sweeper. A tough pokemon with a combination of defensive typing, stats, and moveset that make it hard to KO.

rZ0Gidu.png?1

Super Training is confusing! How do I do it?

You can Super Train in two ways: punching bags and training events. Events come in four difficulties for each of the six stats, with the fourth event being unlocked when a pokemon completes its training. Harder events award more EVs, but they can be difficult or even impossible for untrained pokemon. As a pokemon gains EVs, they get better at events, so the quickest (but expensive) route is to pump a pokemon full of vitamins and then jump into the harder events. The fourth difficulty tier of events does not award EVs (because the pokemon has maxed EVs), but has a chance at giving you an item (includes evolutionary stones). All events can award punching bags.

The second way is punching bag, which is a quick boost to stats that is also semi-automated. There are three bag sizes that will provide EVs for a stat (small = 1 EV, medium = 4, large =12), and you tap them to get the Pokemon to bop it. After a number of taps (not many, even a large bag takes under 20 seconds), the pokemon will destroy the bag with a finishing move and gain the benefits of the bag. The pokemon, if left unaided by the player, will slowly hit the bag on its own. If it accumulates enough hits, an exclamation mark will appear above its head, meaning the pokemon is one tap away from finishing off the punching bag. There are also other punching bags with different effects, mostly ones that enhance your pokemon's ability to do events. These tend to be fairly useless with the exception of the x2 multipler to EVs you get from the event. There's also a white bag that will wipe a pokemon's EVs entirely. Useful!

You can get punching bags from events (as I said earlier) and from pokemon. When a pokemon has a happy face while training on the default generic punching bag, you can tap to find more bags (a pokemon can also find bags on its own, but it takes longer). After a duration, some pokemon will fall on their side, and they won't train. One tap will right them, and they'll be in a happy state. Hooray!

Where is Rock Smash?

Ambrette Town, outside near the aquarium.

What HMs do I need to beat the game?

From what I remember: surf, strength, and cut. You also might want a pokemon with fly, obviously.

However, Rock Smash will get you a lot of TMs that can prove useful. Ditto with Waterfall (which is a good move in its own right anyhow)

LUMIOSE CITY IS THE FUCKING DEVIL.

This isn't a question, but I feel ya. Poke Paris is pretty goddamn shitty, especially for the major city of a pokemon game. Try this map.

What are some useful websites?

Note: Due to the difficulty in hacking X/Y AND a worldwide release, non-Japanese players have never gone into a generation so blindly. Information is spotty and still in-progress, but it's getting there.

Global Link Site: A fancy Nintendo site that has a load of features if you sync your game with it (press the gray button at the top of the PSS screen).
Bulpedia: Basically the biggest load of ANY kind of pokemon information on the internet.
Serebii.net: I don't really like the Serebii guy, but it's a good source of information and is another alternate pokedex should others be down.
Smogon: The site for competitive multiplayer. Has tier listings as well as decent articles and information on how to begin assembling a team. Also has individual critques of each pokemon's competitive capabilities, complete with some suggested movelists.
Pokemon Showdown: A very popular battle simulator complete with features like replays. It actually has a really nice, clean pokedex if you need one. Not updated for Gen VI yet.

iaOAJk2.png

If you wish to be added, please PM or @ me in the thread.

Bold is a Friend Safari with dittos!

KXlHACW.jpg?1

The old days of my oppressive list are done! Check out this google doc and edit in your information or whatever.

EmibKA2.png?1

YL9WnCY.png
Sterica on

• Options
    StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    The fanart was really slim pickings for this theme.

I'm sure Christmas will be better.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Options
    THEPAIN73THEPAIN73 Shiny. Real shiny.Registered User regular
    That was a scary few minutes.

Glad it's back.

Facebook | Amazon | Twitter | Youtube | PSN: ThePain73 | Steam: ThePain73
    3DS FC: 5343-7720-0490
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    fert

• Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    I guess I should make psychic gym available

maybe in 20 minutes I'll be on if anyone wants to fight,though it will be on school internet

3926 4292 8829
    Beasteh wrote: »
    *おなら*
  • Options
    EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    @RorusRaz

Could I be added? Code is in my signature.

Enc on
  • Options
    Big Red TieBig Red Tie beautiful clydesdale style feet too hot to trotRegistered User regular
    or not school internet sucks

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    u suk ;)

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I bred a Relaxed 31/31/31/x/31/0 Ferroseed last night with Stealth Rock and Leech Seed.

Feel really good about that one.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Okay so I found out that if you link your cart through global link it takes the pokemiles off your DS each time it syncs

I thought my game was fucking up but it turns out I have like 2.5k pokemiles

yessss

• Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Isn't that practically nothing, at least in terms of actual purchasing power

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Who has cool pokes in their friend safari

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    u suk ;)
    :s

3926 4292 8829
    *おなら*
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Who has cool pokes in their friend safari

if you like poison types, I'm your man. Although I don't know what my third one is yet.

• Options
    Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    Can anyone jump online now for like, a minute, so I can evolve this Gurdurr?

I can repay you in gratitude, and pokemon I guess, I've got a few spare.

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »

No, the stuff on the website is cheap

Rare candies are 250 miles

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    Kwoaru wrote: »

No, the stuff on the website is cheap

Rare candies are 250 miles

oh right everything is like half price on the website

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    SedraxisSedraxis Kooloo LimpahRegistered User regular
    Tired of @Rorus Raz not adding you to the list?
    I have decided to take over the list Team Rocket style, and have updated it with the friend codes I have collected from the previous thread.
    If you want to be added to the list, @ me for results or @ Rorus Raz if you want a machine to put you on hold for a while before talking to someone in India.

=NEW FRIEND CODE LIST=
    Aeyther: 2406-5131-9006
    Allygory: 0232-8922-6509
    Anzekay: 1633-4204-6456
    Anialos: 0103-9568-0853
    Arch: 4742-5997-1992
    Artreus: 1590-4692-3954
    Asharaxx: 5413-0219-8736
    Beasteh: 0087-3748-0294
    Bendery Like Beckham: 0275-8140-6235
    Big Red Tie: 3926-4292-8829
    Blackbeard7: 3480-2868-5899
    Bluedude152: 2595-0531-2979
    cabsy: 0061-0863-4958
    Ceno: 4871-3718-5715
    CorporateLogo: 2251-4432-9039
    CorporateRed: 0748-2197-9722
    The Cow King: 1907-9225-2803
    CowShark: 4398-9974-9558
    Crimson King: 4742-6001-2106
    DirtyDirtyVagrant: 5043-2658-9162
    DrDinosaur: 4012-4469-3321
    drp527: 0216-0910-3881
    DJ Antwan: 1392-5219-3149
    Emerlmaster999: 0344-9387-2002
    Enc: 5043-2266-3066
    fightinfilipino: 4227-1731-4009
    Fiz: 3969-3700-0594
    Gatsby: 2766-9202-0140
    Goose!: 4940-5859-6219
    Gofflesby: 0216-0851-9288
    Green Lantern: 1779-0862-6477
    Halos Nach Tariff: 1161-0285-3351
    Heatwave: 4227-1965-3206
    Huntera: 2981-5737-5781
    HyperBallad: 0361-7385-2366
    I needed a name to post: 2793-1554-7378
    Inquisitor: 4441-8974-5637
    Isoldae: 3282-3093-3348
    jgeis: 2320-6460-9072
    Jimothy: 3668-8012-6724
    King Riptor: 3024-6018-5401
    Klendy: 3110-4958-3089
    Kor: 3050-7671-2707
    Kwoaru: 3496-9713-7513
    Lasbrook: 0920-0540-0190
    LordSolarMacharius: 0018-1244-6359
    Marathon: 4184-2563-8329
    Man of the Waves: 3394-3880-2299
    Melding: 5386-8415-3207
    MetroidZoid: 4699-5714-8940
    Mint: 5257-9297-9238
    Morblitz: 0645-5780-8920
    Neutered: 4682-9858-8261
    Nirya: 2981-5304-3227
    OmnipotentBagel: 3737-9533-4743
    PaperLuigi44: 4553-9983-6412
    PassionateLovie: 2036-7272-6243
    Peewi: 3480-2527-9521
    Penumbra: 5386-8399-1472
    Psykoma: 1461-6396-6955
    Raijin Quickfoot: 4785-4709-9152
    RawrBear: 2148-8158-1885
    Reigner: 0645-5757-1012
    RMED: 1607-2700-0798
    Romanian My Escutcheon: 1607-2700-0798
    Rorus Raz: 3995-6854-1079
    Satanic Jesus: 0533-5338-5186
    Schide: 3282-1850-1742
    SCREECH OF THE FARG: 2707-3022-4350
    Sedraxis: 0232-8293-7683
    Seriously: 2337-4267-8661
    Shen: 2234-8122-8398
    Shill: 5172-0553-2537
    Shorty: 0490-5638-2130
    Silver: 0619-4325-9419
    SingleCell: 1091-8702-0118
    Skullo: 1204-0136-4730
    SLyM: 4656-6257-5543
    Speed Racer: 3668-8081-7919
    Spoit: 0344-9296-6644
    Stilts: 3282-1752-8749
    -Tal: 4613-6287-6328
    Taya: 5413-0015-5704
    THEPAIN73: 5343-7720-0490
    Theodore Floosevelt: 2981-6725-2493
    Treagy: 3050-7564-8415
    Turambar: 3411-1109-4537
    turtleant: 1005-9780-7144
    Ubik: 0189-9462-7220
    undergroundmonorail: 0490-4897-7688
    Vann Diras: 3282-2877-8438
    Virgil_Leads_You: 4012-4146-9468
    Wyborn: 2406-5129-4317
    Wyvern: 0817-4948-1650
    Yukira: 4854-6566-1045

Mirrodinlandscape.jpg
    3DS: 0232-8293-7683
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    So, for Friend Safaris, would it maybe be possible for someone to set up a Google Doc that everyone can edit with their safari info? Rather than leaving it to Rorus to keep track of, like 100 safaris.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    this one courtesy of Stilts has been posted a couple times but I think it keeps getting buried in the posts or missed by a lot of people

a1o1MZu.jpg
    Pokemon White FC: 2623 5026 2422 SS: 2150 9795 3738 Black: 4212 6128 9776
    Black2: 1593 2528 7190 3DS:0216-0910-3881 LoL:drp527
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    drp527 wrote: »
    this one courtesy of Stilts has been posted a couple times but I think it keeps getting buried in the posts or missed by a lot of people

Give me a few more minutes and I can add all the names and codes from Sedraxis' post to that one.

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    @omnipotentbagel imma hop in the shower then I'll be around to borrow that adamant ditto if thats still cool

I'll let you know when I'm set, I added your info last night

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Pokebam!

Check for errors, errybody, and fill in your info.

• Options
    DirtyDirtyVagrantDirtyDirtyVagrant Registered User regular
    Sylveon is a beast! She's like reeeeaaally outleveling the rest of my team though haha.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Someone sent me a Magby in Wonder Trade! :D

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    Righty oh. Adding everyone I haven't added already on that list. I want your friend safari.

In other words:

iyc9JKD.gif

Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I'd go with the Pyroar in Winter for the next thread

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    Speaking of Sylveon

the ribbons being feelers is creepier to me than most of the tragic horrible ghost type stuff

2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    drp527drp527 We sacrifice our own That more may rise in their placeRegistered User regular
    Schide wrote: »
    Pokebam!

you listed yourself as having lumiose in your safari

can you catch entire cities now

a1o1MZu.jpg
  • Options
    @omnipotentbagel k I'm around now, sorry for the mega-delay

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Pokebam!

What, you can't? >.>

• Options
    @omnipotentbagel k I'm around now, sorry for the mega-delay

Sounds good. I'm ready whenever.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    edited November 2013
    I can probably get this back to you by the end of the night if not tomorrow, I already have a good bergmite I can slap a destiny knot on

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Alright. I'm working on Squirtles right now, so I won't be needing it for a while.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    Pokebam!

What, you can't? >.>

You're a serious pokéballer if you can.

I moved some of my prime breeding cruft today to a couple PA users whose trainer names I'm not certain on (except I'd wager a guess on Raijin), but still have a male Dratini with Marvel Scale and 5x perfect IVS (missing Defense). If anybody wants it, I'll be online for a while here. Just hit me with a trade request and I'll give you Dempsy.

CowShark on
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    My friend list is full. Time to delete folks who didnt add me back.

• Options
    Crap. I can't delete friends.

• Options
    Crap. I can't delete friends.

go up to the settings in the friends list, there should be an option for deleting friend cards

a1o1MZu.jpg
  • Options
    LordSolarMachariusLordSolarMacharius Red wine with fish Registered User regular
    Is there any way to know your own friend safari, or does someone have to tell you after checking on their end?

• Options
    CowSharkCowShark Registered User regular
    Somebody gotta tell you. This is why I don't know one of my safari mons.

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go ahead and say, considering the shit I've seen looking for pokemon backgrounds, sorry Rorus Raz for having to trawl through pokemon fan art to get that nice stuff for the OP.

X22wmuF.jpg
This discussion has been closed.