Options

The [College Basketball] thread that thinks it knows better than Bilas (details in OP)

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    After listening to some Kansas fans bitch that the main game at the ESPNZone IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA had UCI on the main screen over Virginia, I hope Wichita State destroys them.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Wow... Exactly one perfect bracket remains on ESPN

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm concerned if Georgia State wins today that Ron Hunter is going to die.

• Options
    BogeyBogey I'm back, baby! Santa Monica, CAModerator mod
    GO BRUINS!!

Fitocracy: Join us in the SE++ group!
    XBox LIVE: Bogestrom | Destiny
    PSN: Bogestrom
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Go fighting trogdors!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Go fighting trogdors!

University of Alabama Burninators

• Options
    This game is crazy fast right now.

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kenny Smith just said, "benefreshiary"

Also I love how Barkley says, "Turment"

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    Can't believe UCLA is doing as good as they are.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    i turned the game on and looked up quick and i thought all of ucla's shorts were falling down

adidas makes the worst uniforms

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    UCLA is absolutely killing UAB on the inside.

• Options
    Great, now @Bogey can be all smug.

• Options
    Time for Kentucky!

• Options
    Ugh, game is getting chippy and the refs don't know what to do so they're just blowing the whistle everytime there's contact.

• Options
    Sweet 16, UK!

Is anybody else getting audio problems with CBS?

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    The one perfect bracket that remains has Ohio State winning this game.

• Options
    Arizona has this game. That means the perfect bracket is DEAD.

Also, Georgia State is running right with Xavier!

• Options
    Strong effort by Georgia state. Too bad they couldn't win.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Can the WOLFPACK beat Villanova? Really? The: "We'd rather beat Duke and not lose to State?" that wolfpack?
    Still <3 you state.
    #NotourRival

QuantumTurk on
  • Options
    Thanks TBS. Why no, I wasn't interested in watching the game.

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    d6uttu2w7zky.jpg

This is amazing.

• Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Can the WOLFPACK beat Villanova? Really? The: "We'd rather beat Duke and not lose to State?" that wolfpack?
    Still <3 you state.
    #NotourRival

I don't follow what you're referring to :/

• Options
    In basketball at least (because they generally stomp us at football/we are generally not good at football) the phrase at UNC is "we'd rather beat Duke but not lose to State" the joke being we respect Duke as a rival, and losing to them sucks but is ok, whereas we are just SUPPOSED to beat state, so who cares, but losing is an embarrassment. I feel sure other schools have similar things.

• Options
    In basketball at least (because they generally stomp us at football/we are generally not good at football) the phrase at UNC is "we'd rather beat Duke but not lose to State" the joke being we respect Duke as a rival, and losing to them sucks but is ok, whereas we are just SUPPOSED to beat state, so who cares, but losing is an embarrassment. I feel sure other schools have similar things.

Oh OK, I had the context off. I thought it was some kind of quote from State.

And the answer is of course State can beat Villanova. The question is simply whether they'll pull some NC State shit and lose in heartbreaking fashion instead of actually doing it. It's the Wolfpack way.

• Options
    I can't believe I'm rooting for them, but come on, arm grabbing, arm round the waist and its not flagrant? We know you are gonna foul em', we are looking for it, you don't get to hug him down.

• Options
    I can't believe I'm rooting for them, but come on, arm grabbing, arm round the waist and its not flagrant? We know you are gonna foul em', we are looking for it, you don't get to hug him down.

I don't think you can call a flagrant there unless he practically trying to hurt the guy.

Meanwhile, I picked NC State to win this game so wooooooooo I got one right.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I don't root for State very often, usually just against Carolina. Definitely rooting tonight. Well done!

• Options
    Well there goes one of my championship game teams.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    This announcer for UNC v Ark : "I wonder if that was even goal tending?!?!" *replay* "Oh, yes.....yea....it was...oh. ok."

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Finally, with 2 of UNC's 4 big guys out of the game and one with 4 fouls (e: just fouled out), Arkansas finally decides to go inside. Probably too late at this point though.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    Jesus christ Butler just put all 5 guys on Notre Dame's center in the paint. He somehow passed out of it.

• Options
    Holy cow this Notre Dame game!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    A DOUBLE DRIBBLE!

3basnids3lf9.jpg

• Options
    Overtime, BABY!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    WHAT A BLOCK!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    Faith and begorah!

kyrcl.png
  • Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    i am loving this seasons bracket so far, so much fun.

now if only kentucky would lose and make it more fun