As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [College Basketball] thread that thinks it knows better than Bilas (details in OP)

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Was Seton Hall in the running for an at large bid? Doesn't matter now but I didn't hear anything about them all year.

I hadn't heard anything either, but apparently they were 25-8

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Is Monmouth getting in or not?

Didn't go there or anything, but I lost my virginity on their campus, so that's as close to a school loyalty as I think I can get.

BUBBLE

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    SirToasty wrote: »
    Was Seton Hall in the running for an at large bid? Doesn't matter now but I didn't hear anything about them all year.

I hadn't heard anything either, but apparently they were 25-8

Oh wow. You'd think someone would have brought them up at some point.

• Options
    Yeah, Villanova only has one more win, and they're a potential one seed (or were, before they lost to Seton Hall)

I mean, Nova probably has a more impressive set of wins or something like that, but it's weird that a 25-8 team can seem to come out of nowhere

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    @Lord Dave

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14962183

WE DID IT! BAKERSFIELD DID SOMETHING!

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    Lord DaveLord Dave Grief Causer Bitch Free ZoneRegistered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    @Lord Dave

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14962183

WE DID IT! BAKERSFIELD DID SOMETHING!

Wooooo! Roadrunners in the Final Four, calling it now
    It's a good year for Bakersfield and Baskets wow that is a dumb joke

mkc.png
  • Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Kentucky wins there 29th SEC championship.

All is well in the world.

• Options
    Kentucky wins there 29th SEC championship.

All is well in the world.

boooooooooo

• Options
    edited March 2016
    also you used "there" instead of "their," truly embodying the level of excellence found at the university of kentucky

Kilroy on
  • Options
    My phone hates proper grammar.

• Options
    Let's gooooooo selection show!

• Options
    This show is interminable

Listening to these guys blather is terrible, just tell me who's in

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Another team I haven't heard anything about all year.

Oregon gets a 1 seed.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    I've heard some stuff about the ducks, but it's crazy that they're a 1 seed over MSU.

• Options
    Vanderbilt is in? That's total BS.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Villanova or bust

• Options
    Oh thank god Michigan is in

And they will play Notre Dame if they beat Tulsa! I've always wanted to see that match

• Options
    Before I till out my bracket I need to convince myself Kentucky isn't going to make a run.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Cool! A 13-seed for Stony Brook! Let's see who they're playing...

Oh.

ZczKdbR.png

• Options
    FGCU gets the play in game. Boooo.

If they win and play UNC I will be rooting so hard for them.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Goose! on
  • Options
    I just want FGCU to shock the world

• Options
    I filled out my bracket via coin flips

• Options
    That's the only true way to do it

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I've got Stony Brook beating Kentucky because madness

Nova, Sooners, Hoosiers, UVA

Nova over UVA

• Options
    So, uh

Does anyone actually accept CBI/CIT bids?

I know why teams decline, but it seems like nobody says yes

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    I went ahead and threw together a bracket, even though I haven't been paying nearly enough attention this season.

I went with Michigan State to win the whole thing, because reasons.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I'm going to be that idiot that puts Cal in his final four. First time that I even think it's reasonably possible for it to happen.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    The Maryland Terrapins are winning it all. Okay bye

• Options
    Lnrt87Lnrt87 KansasRegistered User regular
    I am going to be a homer and pick KU. I'm going to the national championship game no matter what but it would be awesome if they make it!

• Options
    edited March 2016
    It's time to do this thing.

I REALLY, REALLY want to pick FGCU to beat UNC but I know it is a fool's errand.

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    ani_game_bumani_game_bum Optimistic, Rule-Breaking Nice Guy The Final World/DestinationRegistered User regular
    Oh thank god Michigan is in

And they will play Notre Dame if they beat Tulsa! I've always wanted to see that match

It would be the first time since the 2006 NIT that ND and Michigan met in the postseason; IIRC, Michigan drilled a 3 at the buzzer to win the game (broke my heart :sad: ).

Gonna wait on posting my bracket until the end of the Wednesday games to see how the 11 seed teams fare. Sometimes playing that extra game will loosen up that team and will play with more confidence against their 6 seed opponent.

steam_sig.pngPSN: ani_game_bum Battle.net ID: Anigamebum#1354 Genshin UID: 660694297 Switch FC: SW-2127-8288-6505 Steam Wishlist
  • Options
  • Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    Before I till out my bracket I need to convince myself Kentucky isn't going to make a run.

We're going to push your shit in during the round of 32, so

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Well... My final two are Kentucky and Cal.

I'm probably going to be out of the running quick.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    It's time to do this thing.

I REALLY, REALLY want to pick FGCU to beat UNC but I know it is a fool's errand.

This is the only team that can beat UNC where I won't even be mad, so long as they make a run.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Do we have a bracket?

• Options
    Yes...it is that time again. BRACKETOLOGY! The time of year that Joe Lunardi becomes a household name!

FGCU IS DANCING!!

MONMOUTH HAS A FUN BENCH BUT IS ON THE BUBBLE!

KENTUCKY IS MEDIOCRE!!

DUKE SUCKS!! DUKE ALWAYS SUCKS!!

Anyway...

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE BRACKET BUSTING

Group: Penny Arcade Tournament
    Password: wang

If the link doesn't work...let me know.

@Maximum