Options

The [College Basketball] thread that thinks it knows better than Bilas (details in OP)

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Hammonds just stands there with the ball like a doofus. That was amazing.

OVERTIME

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I can't help but sit and count all of the uncalled travels while I'm watching basketball.

• Options
    God it would be so terrible and funny if Buffalo knocked off Miami the year after Bobby Hurley left to go coach ASU

I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Hey, Little Rock...you forgot to actually play the overtime period.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    2OT!

• Options
    DOUBLE OVERTIME!!!!

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Hey, Little Rock...you forgot to actually play the overtime period.

It's ok, they get another try at it

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    AAAAAIIIIRRRRBBBBAAALLLLLL

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    so fucking lucky

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    This has been a bad day for last second drives down a score.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    xs2MvPq.jpg?1

• Options
    Good thing I never pick Purdue.

• Options
    Stupid Yale is the only pic I have wrong so far.

I'm hoping I have this UNC pick wrong.

• Options
    Hopefully FGCU can keep this up in the second half; this has been a really fun game so far.

Williams is going to light his team up in the locker room though.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Huh

UNC should probably play better in the second half, but if FGCU manages the foul situation on their bigs this might be a real nail biter

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    If I turn this game on UNC is gonna start pulling away. But if I don't watch I'll miss the biggest upset of all time. I don't know what to do.

• Options
    FGCU

FGCU

FGCU

• Options
    Where's @AngrySquirrel ?

I know he isn't much of a basketball fan but this is his alma mater!

• Options
    AngrySquirrelAngrySquirrel Registered User regular
    My wife and I are bad alumni. We don't even have the game on. Dropped cable and no antenna. I still root for UK and honestly am not sure which side I'd want to win if they ever met in the tourney. Guessing I should pull up a stream?

Live/PSN: IronSquirrel ,, Steam: angrysquirrel
    Battle.net: IronSquirrel#1462
  • Options
    cbssports.com is streaming it for free @AngrySquirrel

I think?

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Yep, no cable login or anything

• Options
    AngrySquirrelAngrySquirrel Registered User regular
    Yeah found it shortly after posting. Maybe next year they will get a bit farther.

Hopefully UK handles Stoney Brook easily and I can have the team I've loved since I was tiny roll through everyone this year.

Oh and fuck Duke and double fuck Laettner. Never forget.

Live/PSN: IronSquirrel ,, Steam: angrysquirrel
    Battle.net: IronSquirrel#1462
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Yeah found it shortly after posting. Maybe next year they will get a bit farther.

Hopefully UK handles Stoney Brook easily and I can have the team I've loved since I was tiny roll through everyone this year.

Oh and fuck Duke and double fuck Laettner. Never forget.

Goose! on
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    let's go Stony Brook

• Options
    Good thing Stony Brook is playing great D, because their offense is not doing anything

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    I mean, UCLA beat Kentucky this year, so technically anything is possible.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    This game is poo right now

• Options
    They need to start passing out of the double-teams and finding the open man.

• Options
    Purefoy is just ice fuckin cold

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I'm sending all my spirit bomb energy to stony brook

• Options
  • Options
    Definitely made the right call picking Wichita State

• Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular
    Good thing I never pick Purdue.

More like purdont amirite?

Ugh

• Options
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    RIP, Stony Brook. At least, you finally made it to the dance. Maybe next year the committee won't give you a pissed off, should-be-higher-seeded partner.

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    Well

That's one way to defend a last second game-winning shot, USC

• Options
    Well

Hilarious and amazing

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Well

That made me happy, so there's that.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    Oh and while I'm sad to see Arizona lose so quickly, that was the easiest 'upset' to pick

Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    congratz Little Rock