Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Blood Bound Game 2 - Now being played with the correct rules!

2456789

Posts

  • RendRend regular Registered User regular
    That is correct. Until then, I would be most grateful if people included the text with the picture <3

  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote regular Registered User regular
    ? From me as well

  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    jdarksun -
    infidel -
    mrblarney -
    jpants -
    obifett -
    preda -
    rend -
    matev -
    crimson - Clan_Unknown.gif
    ecco - Clan_Unknown.gif
    38th -
    discrider -
    kirindal -
    jdarksun -
    infidel -
    mrblarney -
    jpants -
    obifett -
    preda -
    rend -
    matev -
    crimson - ?
    ecco - ?
    38th -
    discrider -
    kirindal -

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Hmmm....mysteries, mysteries.....

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • KirindalKirindal regular Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    A hit! Oh well, it's not like I needed this lung anyway... Or any functional brain cells to read the rules either.

    Clan_Rose.gif

    You look a bit too unblooded for my taste, matev. !stab @matev
    Dagger.gif

    Kirindal on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    You guys are such bores.

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Wait, @kirindal to fix his move

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Been an hour, no one jumping in to help me out. Well, bollocks to everyone else.

    I'll take

    Clan_Beast.gif

    Look, a color!

    Yes, I'm a blue blood.

    What color are you?

    !STAB @Rend

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    Generally you need to ask for an intervention if you want an intervention Matev.
    Although I'd like to know why Kirindal's move hasn't seemed to have been 'fixed' yet.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Stop play until kirindal fixes his reveal

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Also, yes you should ask for interventions if you want them!

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    I mean, we can probably guess that Kirindal must reveal either a rose or a beast token dependent on his team, as otherwise a ? token would be completely in line with his role.
    The question only remains which colour he is.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin regular Registered User regular
    I suspect that he is a green.

    That's right.

    The flower power faction.

    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
    crimsoncoyoteKirindaljdarksun
  • KirindalKirindal regular Registered User regular
    Damned straight! Can I get an amen from my Flower Power buddies.

    But since I'm not repping them in this game, I've retweaked my token.

  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    @Matev , still stabbing Rend?
    Assuming Kirindal hasn't decided to cheat some more and swap allegiances :P

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Yes, yes I am

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • RendRend regular Registered User regular
    But Matev, you know what color I am already!

    Reveal: Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    Dagger.gif

    Stab @Infidel

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Indeed I know, but these fine people don't know, and I felt like I could tease more info out of you, which I have

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • crimsoncoyotecrimsoncoyote regular Registered User regular
    Matev wrote: »
    Indeed I know, but these fine people don't know, and I felt like I could tease more info out of you, which I have

    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    jdarksun -
    infidel -
    mrblarney -
    jpants -
    obifett -
    preda -
    rend - Clan_Unknown.gif
    matev - Clan_Beast.gif
    crimson - Clan_Unknown.gif
    ecco - Clan_Unknown.gif
    38th -
    discrider -
    kirindal - Clan_Rose.gif
    jdarksun -
    infidel -
    mrblarney -
    jpants -
    obifett -
    preda -
    rend - ?
    matev - B
    crimson - ?
    ecco - ?
    38th -
    discrider -
    kirindal - R

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    Reveal Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    !pass @jdarksun

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    Marking this as the point where Infidel, trying to be tricky, passes the knife to the opposing team's Harlequin.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    But.....but I'm not the Harlequin this time

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    We're getting close to giving it some time for discussion / interventions. :)

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin regular Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    We're getting close to giving it some time for discussion / interventions. :)

    We don't need no stinking discussions! =P

    We stab based on guts and love!

    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    But then you can't have Shouty Stabby...

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    No reason to shout yet. Nothing really interesting to play with yet.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin regular Registered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    But then you can't have Shouty Stabby...

    ...

    Fine, fine...

    Guys, guys

    There are all these very quiet players that really want to be love stabbed

    Can't you see that they just want a little loving?

    I think it's time to share the love and affection to put them on the scoreboard!

    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Infidel wrote: »
    Reveal Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    !pass @jdarksun

    This whole thing feels very Inquisitory

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Really? Nah, he's buying goodwill and/or knows/thinks he's on the same team

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • KirindalKirindal regular Registered User regular
    Another hit? Jeez, I'm popular today. Anyone care to bleed for me instead?

  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    edited February 2014
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    Reveal Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    !pass @jdarksun

    This whole thing feels very Inquisitory

    I don't know about that. Rend looks pretty Inquisitory throwing a stab Infidel's way with likely double rose and double beast affiliation characters on the field.

    That said, why no love for your double rose token Rose team?

    discrider on
    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • RendRend regular Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    Reveal Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    !pass jdarksun

    This whole thing feels very Inquisitory

    I don't know about that. Rend looks pretty Inquisitory throwing a stab Infidel's way with likely double rose and double beast affiliation characters on the field.

    That said, why no love for your double rose token Rose team?

    First you gotta stab people with the knife. You don't actually start doing work for your team until you know a bit more information!
    It's a bad idea to see an opposing team player and go straight for them, because you give your identity away without knowing who else you can trust to intervene for you should ire flow against you.

    And second, since when is it in the best interest for the inquisitor to act neutral? :p

    Matevcrimsoncoyote
  • discriderdiscrider regular Registered User regular
    Rend wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    Reveal Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    !pass jdarksun

    This whole thing feels very Inquisitory

    I don't know about that. Rend looks pretty Inquisitory throwing a stab Infidel's way with likely double rose and double beast affiliation characters on the field.

    That said, why no love for your double rose token Rose team?

    First you gotta stab people with the knife. You don't actually start doing work for your team until you know a bit more information!
    It's a bad idea to see an opposing team player and go straight for them, because you give your identity away without knowing who else you can trust to intervene for you should ire flow against you.

    And second, since when is it in the best interest for the inquisitor to act neutral? :p

    First, if you're middle order, who cares if the other team know who you are so long as you slow down their killing of your leaders?

    Second, the inquisitor can't try for the death victory condition if he encourages killing off one of the team leaders.

    This all said, I'm going to intervene.

    Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
  • RendRend regular Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Rend wrote: »
    discrider wrote: »
    ObiFett wrote: »
    Infidel wrote: »
    Reveal Clan_Unknown.gif (?)

    !pass jdarksun

    This whole thing feels very Inquisitory

    I don't know about that. Rend looks pretty Inquisitory throwing a stab Infidel's way with likely double rose and double beast affiliation characters on the field.

    That said, why no love for your double rose token Rose team?

    First you gotta stab people with the knife. You don't actually start doing work for your team until you know a bit more information!
    It's a bad idea to see an opposing team player and go straight for them, because you give your identity away without knowing who else you can trust to intervene for you should ire flow against you.

    And second, since when is it in the best interest for the inquisitor to act neutral? :p

    First, if you're middle order, who cares if the other team know who you are so long as you slow down their killing of your leaders?

    Second, the inquisitor can't try for the death victory condition if he encourages killing off one of the team leaders.

    This all said, I'm going to intervene.

    There are 8 players in the game that have no revealed information whatsoever

    So I mean, I guess if you wanna keep it that way, focus fire is a pretty good idea :bz

  • ecco the dolphinecco the dolphin regular Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    First, if you're middle order, who cares if the other team know who you are so long as you slow down their killing of your leaders?

    Actually, I've seen this meta played before, where the 5/6 rank guy revealed his two affiliation tokens, and was all, "Oh no! Please intervene!".

    Basically got the other team's assassin to think he was rank 1, and got the assassin to use his double kill on the wrong guy.

    Penny Arcade Developers at PADev.net.
    Rend
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    No takers? Is there going to be a time limit on resolving when you're attacked?

    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
  • ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular
    Matev wrote: »
    Really? Nah, he's buying goodwill and/or knows/thinks he's on the same team

    Which are all things that the Inquisitor wants people to think!

  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I believe discrider offered to intervene. But yes, this has been enough time to wait

    @discrider to bold for officialness

    Magic Box
    Academician Prokhor "Phyphor" Zakharov, Chief Scientist of China, Provost of the University of Planet - SE++ Megagame
Sign In or Register to comment.