As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Changing pages dropping end off URL's

Not totally sure if it's just the forums, but it's the only site I can duplicate the problem on so thought I'd post it anyway.

Every 10-15 clicks ( whether changing a page, changing a forum, refreshing) it'll load a dead page, and what I noticed is it's dropped 4-5 letters off the proper URL it was trying to head to and that's what deadens the page I'm guessing, because it was weird that I couldn't just refresh and get the page back, until I noticed the missing letters when I compared it with a working duplicate tab's URL.

I only get this problem on forums, for about 2 days now.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    I've been seeing this quite a few times within the last hour or so today.

Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I've been seeing it since about 1930 Pacific time.

Edit: the blank page thing

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    SmasherSmasher Starting to get dizzy Registered User regular
    edited March 2014
    I'm unsure if this is the same problem or not, but I've had intermittent problems loading pages (once every 10 to 20 maybe) over the last few hours without the URL issue. I've also seen a couple draft auto-save failures which I assume are related.

Smasher on
  • Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Happening for me today too, without any characters being dropped from the end of the url, as far as I can tell. I imagine the same problem is causing the auto-draft error messages and the occasional error notification while I try to post.

• Options
    FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Pages are occasionally simply not loading here, same as Bogart. Just a blank page, and after a short while I can refresh it and it loads fine.

• Options
    Eat it You Nasty Pig.Eat it You Nasty Pig. tell homeland security 'we are the bomb'Registered User regular
    I'm not getting shortened URLs, but I am having pages fail to load. Just refreshing loads it normally.

NREqxl5.jpg
    it was the smallest on the list but
    Pluto was a planet and I'll never forget