Options

[Phalla] indie series: Snitch - FBI (Snitch) Victory

• Options
    FlarneFlarne Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Flarne wrote: »
    Im wey too dronk to defens myself againdt these allegatuons. Ita midsummer!

I voted beflam cause Evum said he gave me favor day2. I didnt want to tell erryonw cause I figirer if he was mafia rhey wouldt know I was 1 day ahead of it.

Anyway I used call favor ladt night and got norhing so I guess either ebum lied ans I guardef or he dint but bedlam isbt mfia and I roleblovked.
    ^And that is where the second extra mafia kill came from last night.
    Flarne's Call in Favor action.

The first one being JPants' Call in Favor action. I'm betting he got some Favor from ebum or kime as well.

Quoted because drunk Flarne could well delete this later.

What? How is tis proog of anything? Even ig Evum gabe me favor I would have 3.

• Options
    Plus even ig I had that much favor I woudöve killed Bedlam with it. An hes not ded.

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    It just seems mighty convenient that you first take an action the first day two of us start horribly dying.
    Along with having a higher possible Favor than most of us schmucks.

• Options
    Why would you kill Bedlam?

• Options
    discrider wrote: »
    Why would you kill Bedlam?

Cos hes qho i used my favor pn!

• Options
    Then why would you see Bedlam?

• Options
    You know, like te plan wAS? Vite samf 3 days and seer! Except I possibly haf a day extra from evum so mafia dint know I was 1 favor ahead. Which is why they dint kill mw like the others.

• Options
    You wouldn't.
    If you were a villager, you wouldn't.

Because if you could kill or see Bedlam, then that would automatically mean that Bedlam was a Snitch!

Otherwise you would not have the Favor to kill or see Bedlam!

Instead you would target ~someone else~ entirely.

No. You are a Snitch. Bedlam is a Snitch. And JPants is most definitely a Snitch and covering for you.

• Options
    You know, like te plan wAS? Vite samf 3 days and seer! Except I possibly haf a day extra from evum so mafia dint know I was 1 favor ahead. Which is why they dint kill mw like the others.

The plan was "Vote for same person for 3 days and seer SOMEONE ELSE!"

If it worked, then the person you voted for was a Snitch.
    If it didn't work, then the person you voted for was not a Snitch, barring roleblocks.

You did not target the person you voted for because that would waste your seeing.

• Options
    What? What are tou takiug about?

MrT pöan was to vote for the same person a number of dys and the target them. Uf rhey were mafia ypu wouldce gotten favor and you seeresd/killdz (depending on day of target).

Wasnt that rhe whole idea?

• Options
    Im sorry my posts are unreadable this phone keyboard is tiny.

• Options
    No. It wasn't.

MrT's plan was vote for the same person a number of days, and then target someone else.
    If nothing happens, that vote person was clean.
    If something happens, you have voted for a mafia, and the someone else is dead/seen as well.

• Options
    That only worls if you target on day3. If you do it day4 which was rhe oroginal idea you might kill someone who isnt mafia.

So yea targeting someone else ig youre on day3 that makes a lot more sense. I hondstly didnt think of that.

• Options
    I'm pretty sure we've caught Flarne in a lie here, unless he is really that drunk.

So vote JPants; use your action on Flarne so he's roleblocked and can't hurt nobody else.
    I'm going to bed.

• Options
    Doesnt catching someone in a lie mean ypu can prove theyre lying? Cause Im not so how coudl you prove it?

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    Doesnt catching someone in a lie mean ypu can prove theyre lying? Cause Im not so how coudl you prove it?

With this photograph:

MysteriousHead.jpg

Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar
  • Options
    Ok I admit I am a giatn stone face qith a car next to it, ya got me

• Options

That's a photo of a bunny rabbit.

Only a snitch would see a giatn stone face qith a car next to it so you must be a snitch.

• Options
    Drez wrote: »

That's a photo of a bunny rabbit.

Only a snitch would see a giatn stone face qith a car next to it so you must be a snitch.

Well shit!

• Options
    I'm !retracting Cythraul but I'm not 100% sure where to move my vote yet.

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    Why not at this point? Plus, I'm voting for someone who's been voted for 3 times by someone and lived.

If INANTP says he didn't get a seer result, I'll change as he'll be defacto confirmed.

Don't like this post at all, Assuran and i'm not going to let it pass. There is only one thing a snitch should ever get and it’s definitely not a pass.

First the argument makes no sense. We know INATP was roleblocked on night 3, we can't really say anything about Aura's alignment based on that (as pointed out by INATP). Or based on INATP being alive. Also, this kinda feels like that thing mafia do where they will point out a villager as being "villagery" so that when that person dies green they will have some "cred". Not exactly the same move, but it feels similar.

Also, I think we need to seriously consider that the mafia might gain favor (or have a similar mechanic that rewards "favor") by voting for villagers. If that's the case...

if disc is village - Assuran and Drez could be at 4 favor last night.
    if Aura is village - Lucedes could be at 4 favor last night. Preda would have been gaining quite a bit of favor as well. If the ability that hit INATP didn't stop mafia favor gain, he could be at 4 also, but this seems far fetched.
    if Bedlam is village - Flarne could be at 4 favor last night.
    if Drez is village - Cythraul could be at 4 favor last night.

If drez and aura are both village - disc could be at 4 last night. If Aura and INATP are village, Bedlam could be at 4 favor.

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    what

is even going on in this thread

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Nothing to see here.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    Lucedes wrote: »
    what

Scripted giant stone face with a car next to them conversations.

• Options
    Lucedes wrote: »
    what

Scripted giant stone face with a car next to them conversations.

Scripted giant stone face with a car next to them conversions.

• Options
    thw worst thngi about beng and stone face with a car nxet to it is birds shitting on y0ou
    Lucedes

Hapy midsummer erverone!

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    capfalcon because i would like to know why kime found him suspicious

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    It's possible the snitches gain favor or some similar mechanic by voting for specials.

• Options
    No, it's not.
    Because why would they wait a day (day 3's night) to start killing us at an extra 2x rate?

• Options
    So, this is an interesting Day 3 post:
    Preda wrote: »
    I don't particularly like this CesareB wagon, so I'll go with Auralynx instead.

Putting aside the idea that snitches gain favor by voting for themselves which we really can't determine with available data, I have to wonder at this. Preda switching from someone he absolutely knows is a villager to the second bandwidth. Without actually pushing for that bandwagon. He's just nestling himself into a go-nowhere wagon.

The question is: Why? There's no real harm in him piling on to CesareB. So I wonder why he would switch and why Auralynx.

It's quite possible he was trying to provide an alibi for himself in case Auralynx turned up dead and red.

Or it's possible he was trying to farm favor.

But there are reasons I do not suspect Auralynx. So I'm just opening this up for dissection and commentary.

• Options
    I went back over the thread.

For now, I'm voting for !Assuran

Reasons:

1) Very low activity - usually at least 1 or 2 snitches hide in low activity.
    2) Even less relevant activity within those posts. Stuff about the World Cup and The Wire. Some relevant posts, but the content range is huge with a very tiny pool of posts.
    3) This is kind of funny. Not necessarily damning, but funny (a vote isn't equivalent to a kill, I know):
    This is my second post, in which I say welcome back Baidol.
    The FBI killed Baidol on his first game back? Bad form. Bad form.

4) Pyphor made this claim. I admit I kind of ignored MrT's plan. Anyone want to comment on Pyphor's post (remember, Pyphor is a confirmed - and dead - villager)?
    Phyphor wrote: »
    If you were right that sepah & hedge were about to get seers, that means preda & assuran are snitches

As we know, Phyphor what Phyphetic about Preda.

• Options
    JPants wrote: »
    Why not at this point? Plus, I'm voting for someone who's been voted for 3 times by someone and lived.

If INANTP says he didn't get a seer result, I'll change as he'll be defacto confirmed.

Don't like this post at all, Assuran and i'm not going to let it pass. There is only one thing a snitch should ever get and it’s definitely not a pass.

First the argument makes no sense. We know INATP was roleblocked on night 3, we can't really say anything about Aura's alignment based on that (as pointed out by INATP). Or based on INATP being alive. Also, this kinda feels like that thing mafia do where they will point out a villager as being "villagery" so that when that person dies green they will have some "cred". Not exactly the same move, but it feels similar.

Also, I think we need to seriously consider that the mafia might gain favor (or have a similar mechanic that rewards "favor") by voting for villagers. If that's the case...

if disc is village - Assuran and Drez could be at 4 favor last night.
    if Aura is village - Lucedes could be at 4 favor last night. Preda would have been gaining quite a bit of favor as well. If the ability that hit INATP didn't stop mafia favor gain, he could be at 4 also, but this seems far fetched.
    if Bedlam is village - Flarne could be at 4 favor last night.
    if Drez is village - Cythraul could be at 4 favor last night.

If drez and aura are both village - disc could be at 4 last night. If Aura and INATP are village, Bedlam could be at 4 favor.

I have already considered this, and already discounted it.
    If this were the case, I'd see no reason why we'd not have 6 mafia kills going off last night.
    Basically, everyone's record is abysmal save those who've voted consistently for the same person. So why aren't more people dead.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Assuran sounds good based on the phyphor reasoning.

Both Drez and Discrider worry me. You two are throwing out so much word vomit that it seems like you are trying to obfuscate and control the narrative. I am guessing at least one of the two is a confused villager and the other is trying to mix up the mess with misinformation.

INATP started posting more after I voted for him. Before that he was quiet, now all the sudden he wants to contribute? Suspicious as hell.

Not sure what to think of this Flarne business. If he is mafia we can hope that he accidently puts in a drunk kill on his teammate (a.k.a. the Alegis gambit) Jpants said Flarne was clean, so if jpants is clean then we have a two for one seer. If anyone has a couple favor to spare than jpants is a mighty fine target for seering right now.

• Options
    Also only one missed vote in 5 days and 30 people is damn fine.

My hope would be that the summer of phalla sees more activity this year since we seem to have been in a slump over winter.

• Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    Ok, here's my reasoning. We've only had one village aligned kill. Which means that someone voted at correctly at least twice (assuming that there are specials that can hand favor out to other people. Since no one ever called the village kill on Langly, it's probably one of the people who died on day 3, so we can narrow it down to:

CesareB: Megafrost, Ketbra, Aura
    Hedgethorn: Preda, Preda, Preda
    Sepah:
    Assuran, Assuran, Assuran
    Shalmelo: CesareB, ketbra,
    Sepah

Which means that either Hedgethorn or Sepah got a kill and used it. I've got a reason to beleive that Hedgethorn was trying to seer someone, which makes me think that Assuran is dirty FBI scum

• Options
    AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    My good name is being insulted.

Have at thee, you pestulant curs!

• Options
    Bedlam wrote: »
    Assuran sounds good based on the phyphor reasoning.

Both Drez and Discrider worry me. You two are throwing out so much word vomit that it seems like you are trying to obfuscate and control the narrative. I am guessing at least one of the two is a confused villager and the other is trying to mix up the mess with misinformation.

INATP started posting more after I voted for him. Before that he was quiet, now all the sudden he wants to contribute? Suspicious as hell.

Not sure what to think of this Flarne business. If he is mafia we can hope that he accidently puts in a drunk kill on his teammate (a.k.a. the Alegis gambit) Jpants said Flarne was clean, so if jpants is clean then we have a two for one seer. If anyone has a couple favor to spare than jpants is a mighty fine target for seering right now.

1) Posting analyses isn't "word vomit."
    2) Pulling up information and asking the thread "what do you think?" is the opposite of trying to control the narrative.

Granted, I was accusing discrider and a couple of others of trying to obfuscate/control the narrative/etc. but what in my posts is "word vomit"? I made two analytical posts:

1) I wonder why Preda switched to Auralynx when his was already nestled into a safe bandwagon. Is that not a fair question?
    2) I give my reasons for voting for Assuran, at least one of which you seem to agree with.

Unless you're suggesting my silly posts about pictures and whatnot earlier in the day is word vomit? I'll grant you that it's nonsense, but it's such total nonsense I can't see how that can be construed as trying to control the narrative, or even confusion. It was just nonsense. Obviously, I don't intend to prove Fiarne's guilt or innocence by a picture of a giant stone head next to a car.

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Assuran seems like a decent bet right now.

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    anyone know the vote count?

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    It wasn't ment to insult you duder. You just post a lot of words.

You make big posts. In comparison to others.

It might be good, it might be bullshit.

Whos to say?