As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Aw, son of a [Cards Against Humanity] (On break for a while, but reserves welcome)

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
    Revealed: Why He Really Resigned! Pope Benedict's Secret Struggle With A Gender Identity That Can Only Be Conveyed Through Slam Poetry!

• Options
    Man in the MistsMan in the Mists Registered User regular
    While the pope was experimenting with beatboxing, See317 was able to smuggle out a few pages of poetry. @Kaplar, feel free to put something on the back.

• Options
    Round 45: Kaplar is judging, but wants me to make up a question for a very good reason.

The best part of waking up is ________ in your cup.

Please PM your answers while Kaplar begins a new job.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    New Starbucks flavors in 3...2...1...

The best part of waking up is Auschwitz in your cup. (Ketar)
    The best part of waking up is the human body in your cup. (See317)
    The best part of waking up is flesh-eating bacteria in your cup. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    The best part of waking up is Bosnian chicken farmers in your cup. (Elvenshae)
    The best part of waking up is the royal afterbirth in your cup. (Grunt's Ghosts)
    The best part of waking up is a hot mess in your cup. (Mi-go Hunter)

@Kaplar, what gets you moving at the crack of dawn?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Note to self: turn down any and all breakfast invitations from the Penny Arcade forumers.

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    It's the newest weight loss craze. The best part of waking up is flesh-eating bacteria in your cup.

• Options
    They should've followed Dr. Flamingo's example and stuck with South Bronx Parasite.

Round 46: Elvenshae is judging

GREETING HUMANS! I AM _______BOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM...

Please PM your answers while Elvenshae goes to ask Hedonismbot if he even had to diet.

• Options
    Looks like @Mi-go Hunter is tracing the robot's power plug.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Apparently you can't hack it by smacking it over the head with a keyboard.

GREETING HUMANS! I AM RAPING AND PILLAGINGBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM... (Grunt's Ghosts)
    GREETING HUMANS! I AM THE HOMOSEXUAL LIFESTYLEBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM... (Mi-go Hunter)
    GREETING HUMANS! I AM COAT HANGER ABORTIONSBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM... (Kaplar)
    GREETING HUMANS! I AM INFINITYBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM... (Ketar)
    GREETING HUMANS! I AM EXECUTIONBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM... (Dr. Flamingo)
    GREETING HUMANS! I AM A FARTBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM... (See317) (*)

@Elvenshae, what do our robot overlords have planned for us?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    GREETING HUMANS! I AM A FARTBOT. EXECUTING PROGRAM...

I giggled too hard at this one.

• Options
    I liked the idea that it's not The Fartbot, but merely one of many.

• Options
    If only See317 could've warned the populace before the fartbots Pied Pipered all the kids away with their flatulent melodies.

Round 47: Dr. Flamingo is judging

The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and _______ LOL!

Please PM your answers while Dr. Flamingo prepares the EMP suppositories.

• Options
    @Mi-go Hunter and @Ketar just can't narrow it down.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    The seventh thing, of course, being the weekend.

The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and small-town cops with M4 assault rifles LOL! (See317)
    The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and The American Dream LOL! (Grunt's Ghosts)
    The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and letting everyone down LOL! (Mi-go Hunter) (*)
    The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and the terrorists LOL! (Kaplar)
    The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and a Super Soaker full of cat pee LOL! (Ketar)
    The six things I could never do without: oxygen, facebook, chocolate, netflix, friends and Daddy's belt LOL! (Elvenshae)

@Dr. Flamingo, what would you happily cut all the bitches to keep?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Letting everyone down! LOL

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Looks like Mi-go Hunter got the last LOL.

Round 48: See317 is judging

What does Dick Cheney prefer?

Please PM your answers while See317 finds out which souls Dick Cheney prefers to keep locked up.

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    I don't think @Mi-go Hunter feels like LOLing anymore...

• Options
    edited May 2016
    You are now imagining Trump selecting Cheney as his VP.

What does Dick Cheney prefer? Usury (Kaplar)
    What does Dick Cheney prefer? Seeing my village burned and my family slaughtered before my eyes (Mi-go Hunter)
    What does Dick Cheney prefer? Firing a rifle into the air while balls deep in a squealing hog (Elvenshae)
    What does Dick Cheney prefer? The heart of a child (Ketar) (*)
    What does Dick Cheney prefer? All-you-can-eat shrimp for $4.99 (Grunt's Ghosts)
    What does Dick Cheney prefer? Jumping out at people (Dr. Flamingo)

@See317, what makes him happier than a new man-size safe?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    What does Dick Cheney prefer? The heart of a child

• Options
    They usually don't last long in his presence, however. That's when Ketar is deployed to obtain more.

Round 49: Ketar is judging

Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits _______ against _______.

Please PM your answers while Ketar sets up the Pee-Wee gladiator arena to test for the strongest hearts.

• Options
    Large soda + small bladder = @Grunt's Ghosts missing out on all the best parts.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    We are starting to enter the summer blockbuster season.

Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits Britney Spears at 55 against the boners of the elderly. (See317)
    Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits actually taking candy from a baby against a big brain full of facts and sadness. (Elvenshae)
    Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits jibber-jabber against nunchuck moves. (Grunt's Ghosts) (*)
    Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits a for-real lizard that spits blood from its eyes against the Jews. (Dr. Flamingo)
    Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits wifely duties against laying an egg. (Kaplar)
    Michael Bay's new three-hour action epic pits fetal alcohol syndrome against the white half of Barack Obama. (Mi-go Hunter)

@Ketar, what was worth not pirating?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Michael Bay. Jibber jabber. Nunchuck moves.

At least it wouldn't be another Transformers movie. Er, I hope.

• Options
    You'd think the outcome would be obvious, but @Grunt's Ghosts is still babbling even after taking three hours of nunchucks to the face.

So, what's GG reading off of that blank black card anyways?

• Options
    Grunt's GhostsGrunt's Ghosts Registered User regular
    Since my Youtube seem to think I have a thing for feminist lately...

Round 50:

Anita Sarkeesian has declared that ___________ is the most sexist thing men do.

• Options
    I hope @Mi-go Hunter and @Ketar can keep evading the roving cockchop gangs.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    *grumble grumble* Stupid archive binges...

Anita Sarkeesian has declared that an Oedipus complex is the most sexist thing men do. (Mi-go Hunter)
    Anita Sarkeesian has declared that eating together like a god damn family for once is the most sexist thing men do. (See317)
    Anita Sarkeesian has declared that soup that's better than pussy is the most sexist thing men do. (Kaplar)
    Anita Sarkeesian has declared that scrotum tickling is the most sexist thing men do. (Elvenshae)
    Anita Sarkeesian has declared that evolving a labyrinthine vagina is the most sexist thing men do. (Dr. Flamingo) (*)
    Anita Sarkeesian has declared that Anita Sarkeesian has declared that ___________ is the most sexist thing men do is the most sexist thing men do. (Ketar)

@Grunt's Ghosts, what are the harpies cawing about this time?

Man in the Mists on
  • Options
    Um... you messed up that last one.

• Options
    Um... you messed up that last one.

... Unless it's an absolutely brilliant blank card. :D

• Options
    Yeah, that is not an error.

• Options
    Well... that's pretty odd use of a blank card.

But honestly, I think her man hating ways would hate men for evolving a labyrinthine vagina because she doesn't want to conform to the new vagina standards of twisty pussy.

• Options
    She also doesn't realize that the vagina can be easily navigated if you travel in a path that spells out
    DR. FLAMINGO VICTORY!

That one got close, two at 9 and two at 8. I'll likely start the next game this coming weekend or shortly after.

• Options
    That was fun, y'all.

Reserve up for the next go-round!

• Options
    @Ketar

*Applause*

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    @Ketar

*Applause*

Heh, thanks :)

I went through so many different possibilities for the blank, but came back to that one every time. Alas...

• Options
    Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Reserve!

• Options
    KaplarKaplar On Google MapsRegistered User regular
    Reserve!

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Reserve! if I hadn't already!

• Options
    mi-go huntermi-go hunter Once again I'm back in the lab. Cleaning my knives, ready for stabs.Registered User regular
  • Options
    That took a little longer than I expected to shuffle the white cards. I blame real life and the fact that I have almost 1200 white cards.

@Corbius, @Goose!, @Buddha73, @Vertroue, @Cog, @TheRoadVirus, @LostNinja, are you ready for a new game?

If you are please declare your judging preference: Rotating, Winner or Audience.