Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

• [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I has a BYOC ticket.

I am working on a PC already.

Prepare your collective orifices.

p3HkbcM.png
    zerzhulitzerokewl
  • MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    I've got two- and another group (that we are going with) have 2... BUT- will we be able to be seated next to each other? I feel like in the past our seating was pre-determined away from each other. Anyone have advice?

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    MASeffect wrote: »
    I've got two- and another group (that we are going with) have 2... BUT- will we be able to be seated next to each other? I feel like in the past our seating was pre-determined away from each other. Anyone have advice?
    you can check out one of the stickies in the pax prime forum for info on how group seating will work (I assume it will be very similar). Basically seating is FCFS except for pre-registered groups of 6+ people. If you show up at the same time with 4 people, it is likely that you can get seats together, but it's only guaranteed if you have 6 or more.

• MASeffectMASeffect Registered User regular
    Thanks, Zerzhul!

lloyehipr7341342326762.png
  • [H]olyGeekboy[H]olyGeekboy PAX dad and PC builder ClevelandRegistered User, ClubPA regular
This discussion has been closed.