Options

Samurai [chat]

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Also, this version of Shōnen has a couple Madoka Magica card pictures now.

it's up to about 2 whereas there was none before.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    zero sux

be axton

use torgue

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Play Warframe

gun harder

cB557 on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Cinders you may also be too busy watching for door frames.

Japan is a country built in such a way they expect no one to be over 5'11".

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Coming from living here in rural Tohoku and semi-rural Shiga, Tokyo is weird because there's so many goddamn foreigners everywhere

You can't escape them

a true nightmare

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »
    zero sux

be axton

use torgue
    I played as the big guy who has the two guns + health refill special. It's far more fun.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    i wanna play a dragon age

DA:O-
    1.Chantry hardliner female city elf who despises men and burns them out of her party. Should be a warrior with a 2 handed sword.

2.Dwarf Noble. Be the exact opposite of your race. Be polite, kind, and giving. Sleep with Leliana .

3. Dailish Elf. Be a complete newb at everything. Make sure you are a rogue so you suck at most things too.

DA:A-
    1.Play the Orlesian who sets up the fort if you chose a specific ending for DA:O.

DA2-
    1.Fem Hawke Rogue. The one true Hawke. Sleep with both Isabella and Meril. Have them both move in thanks to a bug.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    i flew economy from london to tokyo

i know what hell is

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »
    Play Warframe

gun harder

I found that really boring. The tutorial has all this cool jumping around but then you just end up playing the same three maps where you enter a room, shoot from almost stationary and then go to the next room.

Maybe it would have picked up once I got further and more customisation happened.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    zero sux

be axton

use torgue
    I played as the big guy who has the two guns + health refill special. It's far more fun.
    he also is good

as is maya. and krieg.

zero sux. gaige sort of sux.

• Options
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Coming from living here in rural Tohoku and semi-rural Shiga, Tokyo is weird because there's so many goddamn foreigners everywhere

You can't escape them

a true nightmare

Go to Roppongi.

Have a breakdown as you are surrounded by Russians.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular

You can't escape them

a true nightmare

Go to Roppongi.

I have never been to Roppongi and I never plan to

I ain't some fuckin' gaijin

• Options
    zero sux

be axton

use torgue
    he also is good

as is maya. and krieg.

Krieg is best.

Maya is awesome.

Gaige breaks the game and you can just afk it after a point.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Tav wrote: »

i know what hell is

I flew first class out the first time. The return flight and the whole next trip were in cheap-o-economy.

The taste of the high life made it so much worse.

• Options

You can't escape them

a true nightmare

Go to Roppongi.

I went there once.

There is an awesome Ice Bar there.

We went to the ice bar had a few drinks then went to Shibuya.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

You can't escape them

a true nightmare

Go to Roppongi.

Oh dear.

Simon's gone transracial.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    @y2jake215‌ my mixes have been uploaded to my Mixlr page

ideally I'd download them, chop out the cruft, and re-up to Dropbox or at least provide times that cool and not lame things are happening

but that's not going to happen :blush:

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    I feel better about the first mix than the second. Yesterday I was definitely running out of steam by the last 20 minutes, while the day before I was on that gourd and unstoppable champion sound

• Options
    its like low hanging lamps the country

*rocks back and forth*

• Options
    One of the teachers I worked with in Tochigi was like almost 200 cm. He had to duck through every door in the school and most of the ones outside the school.

He also did Kendo with me. His reach. It was like fighting giraffe arms.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    2eXN5IV.png

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    Hm yes I suppose that was a rather creepy desperate thing to say.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Play Warframe

gun harder

I found that really boring. The tutorial has all this cool jumping around but then you just end up playing the same three maps where you enter a room, shoot from almost stationary and then go to the next room.

Maybe it would have picked up once I got further and more customization happened.
    Probably. In my experience I was always run and gunning all over the place. The starter weapon is a bit dull, but it's serviceable for the early levels and they recently added several more to choose from. Then, of course, there's the guns.
    In Borderlands, you might have one gun that's a cool revolver, another that shoots fire, one that shoots acid, and another that fires three shots at once. Meanwhile, in Warframe, these are all one gun and it's freaking awesome and you can do this with every gun. Well, without these rare upgradey thingies it's more just "every gun shoots two bullets at once and also shoots fire," but that's still pretty good and it didn't take me long to get my first. You just tend to use them a bit sparingly.
    I think most of my fun in the game comes from working crowd control with a combination of power use and my crazy guns.
    As for movement, yeah, you don't use it a whole lot, but it still comes up pretty often once you figure out the different ways you can use it.

• Options
    dVTUHoc.jpg

• Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Also being around crowds of skinny Japanese men and waifish cosplay girls has made me far more aware of how much weight I have to lose

gotta start exercising all proper-like again

my friend who spends a lot of time in japan, including like the last 3 summers, and is gonna go back after he finishes law school
    is constantly ranting about like lol america
    just about how everyone is so skinny there
    except the fat tourists

and then you come back to america and it's like
    the obesity rates for our skinniest city is like 3x higher than japan as a country

he is also constantly ranting about the toilets here which probably influenced my toilet opinions

Tell the weeaboo to move to Glorious Nippon. We don't want him in FreedomVille

• Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    2eXN5IV.png

Someone should tell them how venn diagrams work.

• Options
    Also the gunplay in Borderlands is so boring.

• Options

no

• Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    zero sux

be axton

use torgue

DID YOU KNOW THAT NINETY-SEVEN PERCENT OF ALL LIVING THINGS ON PANDORA AREN'T EXPLODING RIGHT NOW?
    THAT'S BULLSHIT, BUY TORGUE!

sig.gif
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Also being around crowds of skinny Japanese men and waifish cosplay girls has made me far more aware of how much weight I have to lose

gotta start exercising all proper-like again

my friend who spends a lot of time in japan, including like the last 3 summers, and is gonna go back after he finishes law school
    is constantly ranting about like lol america
    just about how everyone is so skinny there
    except the fat tourists

and then you come back to america and it's like
    the obesity rates for our skinniest city is like 3x higher than japan as a country

he is also constantly ranting about the toilets here which probably influenced my toilet opinions

Tell the weeaboo to move to Glorious Nippon. We don't want him in FreedomVille

or just turn him in to the authorities

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Maybe they're so innovative they don't use decks in meetings, mmmaaaaaannnn n

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    i wanna play a dragon age

its ok elendil

its cummin

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Borderlands is boring because it's 30% shooting, 30% dumb boring plot that never goes anywhere interesting, and 30% reviewing stats on dropped loot.

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular

i know what hell is

i dont mind economy

i never fly anything higher

i just read for the whole flight np

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options

no
    yes
    like one in ten of the guns you get are actually going be inherently gun to use
    and that one gun is likely going to have bad stats that will undercut the actual fun of it
    you are almost always going to be using guns that are boring

• Options
    Listening to that first day's mix and feeling pretty good about it, 15 minutes in :)

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Borderlands is boring because it's 30% shooting, 30% dumb boring plot that never goes anywhere interesting, and 30% reviewing stats on dropped loot.
    I object to the second one if you're referring to Borderlands 2. If you're talking about the original Borderlands no objection.

• Options
    gun to use is the best stat

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »

no
    yes
    like one in ten of the guns you get are actually going be inherently gun to use
    and that one gun is likely going to have bad stats that will undercut the actual fun of it
    you are almost always going to be using guns that are boring

you people are awful at fun jesus christ

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    zero sux

be axton

use torgue
    he also is good

as is maya. and krieg.

gaige is awesome

fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.