Options

Samurai [chat]

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    I am stealing my brother's living space while he is on another continent >.>

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I bought a nice rib eye for dinner tonight.

Also some really nice looking corn.

And a russet potato that will be baked.

I will eat like the middle class tonight!

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I am stealing my brother's living space while he is on another continent >.>

good

take his money, his material goods and also his skin

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    So I just won an arena game in hearthstone by misdirecting an arcanite reaper equipped warrior into his own deathwing.

Straight top decking

Nasty rips

etc.

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Last night in Tokyo

Comiket was fun but legitimately exhausting, between the heat and the constant movement that the market necessitates

But I made some contacts for my research and picked up some legitimately good stuff

Tomorrow I fly home, and since I have been upgraded to business class, I might even have a tolerable flight

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Last night in Tokyo

Comiket was fun but legitimately exhausting, between the heat and the constant movement that the market necessitates

But I made some contacts for my research and picked up some legitimately good stuff

Tomorrow I fly home, and since I have been upgraded to business class, I might even have a tolerable flight

find anime honeyz

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    Last night in Tokyo

I got to fly to tokyo once in first class thanks to an airline screw up.

It was the most amazing flight.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    First class really is that much better

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Last night in Tokyo

was it on ANA

i bet first class ANA is like

unfffff

poo
  • Options
    "lifestyle" is the worst dogwhistle

sets my teeth on edge

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Pin ALL the things!
    cUd8xgS.jpg

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Last night in Tokyo

Excellent

now we can play more blood bowl

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Also being around crowds of skinny Japanese men and waifish cosplay girls has made me far more aware of how much weight I have to lose

gotta start exercising all proper-like again

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Pin her back banner too, you say?

• Options
  • Options
    Last night in Tokyo

was it on ANA

unfffff

It was Delta on a 777.

You are on like the top floor.

You have amazing huge seats.

Real silver wear with the food.

All you can drink booze.

I sat down and the stewardess came up and asked me, "Do you want champagne, orange juice or a mimosa?"

I said yes.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Good morning [chat]

This is a false wakefulness, I will most assuredly return to the land of slumber! But I hope you're all doing excellently.

@cB557‌ Casus Belli is actually a latin term, which I am familiar with thanks to the Crusader Kings vidja games.

From the wikipedia: "Casus belli is a Latin expression meaning 'An act or event that provokes or is used to justify war'."
    ... I'm not sure how to feel about that.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Well that's $125 s
    Last night in Tokyo

I've done that too!

High five!

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    Also being around crowds of skinny Japanese men and waifish cosplay girls has made me far more aware of how much weight I have to lose

No country will make you feel more fat than fucking Japan.

Holy shit.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    nin was fucking awesome

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    Last night in Tokyo

was it on ANA

unfffff

It was Delta on a 777.

You are on like the top floor.

You have amazing huge seats.

Real silver wear with the food.

All you can drink booze.

I sat down and the stewardess came up and asked me, "Do you want champagne, orange juice or a mimosa?"

I said yes.

I can't fly in anything but first class now.

I've been spoiled

• Options
    edited August 2014
    cB557 wrote: »
    Good morning [chat]

This is a false wakefulness, I will most assuredly return to the land of slumber! But I hope you're all doing excellently.

@cB557‌ Casus Belli is actually a latin term, which I am familiar with thanks to the Crusader Kings vidja games.

From the wikipedia: "Casus belli is a Latin expression meaning 'An act or event that provokes or is used to justify war'."

It means literally "reason for war"

edit: I suppose "event (that is reason) for war" is a more direct translation

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options

my friend who spends a lot of time in japan, including like the last 3 summers, and is gonna go back after he finishes law school
    is constantly ranting about like lol america
    just about how everyone is so skinny there
    except the fat tourists

and then you come back to america and it's like
    the obesity rates for our skinniest city is like 3x higher than japan as a country

he is also constantly ranting about the toilets here which probably influenced my toilet opinions

poo
  • Options

Holy shit.

I weight 150lbs dripping wet and I'd still feel fat probably

• Options
    i am going to try foam rolling a bit i am hella sore

poo
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    edited August 2014
    Good morning [chat]

~cB557‌ Casus Belli is actually a latin term, which I am familiar with thanks to the Crusader Kings vidja games.

Yes. I'm not sure how to feel about being know as "a reason for war". Like there's multiple ways to take that and I'm not sure to feel about any of them.

cB557 on
  • Options
    Trace wrote: »

Holy shit.

Most of my time there I was about 145 lbs and 5'7" and I still felt fucking fat.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Good morning [chat]

its like when u see somebody put lettuce in burger

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    i've only ever flown in nice class once, it was in a 2 class plane too,not a 3 class, and i was in elementary school

but it was from LA to Fiji, we got bumped up cuz of booking error

i recall it being sweet

one of my coworkers is a crazy miles guy and also cuz of his role he travels a lot and he first classes so much

my friend is a casual miles guy, he showed me pics from his lufthansa first class... it had a bed AND a chair. and caviar.

poo
  • Options

Holy shit.

Most of my time there I was about 145 lbs and 5'7" and I still felt fucking fat.

Would I feel fat?

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Holy shit.

Would I feel fat?

You would be too busy feeling gigantic as you look over everybody's head.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I didn't feel fat in Japan. I didn't actually feel that tall.

I did feel like a celebrity though. Lots of small kids demanding high fives.

• Options
    I put on about 9kgs since I stopped working here, all in my gut

Visited my kyuudou group and the guy who's around my age saw me and went, all smiles, "Simon! Long time no see! You got fat."

and I was like

yup

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Things i have left to do before Shōnen V0.04 is ready for consumption:
    • Make the plugin proper (maybe an hour's work)
    • Make Starter Decks (Maybe an hour's work as well)
    • Make a Deckbuilding guide (No clue how long that might take)
    • Make Blog Post on My Blog about Games Telling my 3 subscribers there's a new version (5 hours work, minimum)
    • Populate the Shōnen Wiki (No clue how long that will take)

I'm close to ready to spend 5 more months playtesting this game inefficiently.

• Options
    oh god that weird day after feeling after you ate way too much the day before

my stomach is feeling like it does post thanksgiving

it's

hard to describe but it is unpleasant

poo
  • Options
    Cinders wrote: »

Holy shit.

Would I feel fat?

You would be too busy feeling gigantic as you look over everybody's head.

I already feel like that.

:(

Except that one day I was in a fast food joint and a college basketball team walked in.

That was a good day.

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    i wanna play a dragon age

• Options
    Cinders you may also be too busy watching for door frames.

Japan is a country built in such a way they expect no one to be over 5'11".

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Also, it turns out that Borderlands 2 is much better when you don't play as the shitty ninja.

I do like the badass levels. Those are a neat idea.

This discussion has been closed.