Options

[Wrestling] Peep Show this Sunday feat. Night of Champions

• Options
    zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular
    QUEENS IS IN THE BUILDING

• Options
    zllehszllehs Hiding in a box, waiting to strike.Registered User regular

The man knows the right thing to say to get ahead lol
    But no that was a great moment. The standard bearer for a reaction to someones return after injury.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    MrDapper wrote: »

I didn't even notice it was Steen asking.

• Options
    wirehead26wirehead26 Registered User regular
    For anyone interested KoT night 1 is already available via VOD on smvod.com.

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!!!
  • Options
    CadeCade Eppur si muove.Registered User regular
    Been wondering lately, when the Undertake does retire if he might actually a WWE sponsored book ala Mick Foley. I can't quite see it happening due to the character and the person but.....what if. What would he say.

Also am I the only one still playing WWE Supercard? The current Cena Vs Brock event is still going on for two more days, I'm currently in the top 20,000 which is pretty good I figure. Though all you need to raise up the ranks is just keep playing.

• Options
    I would absolutely read a Taker bio.

• Options
    slimelordslimelord Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Complete King of Trios 2014 Night 2 spoilers right here
    MATCH ONE-Rey de Voladores Round One: Chuck Taylor vs Shynron vs Rich Swann vs Tigre Uno (Extreme Tiger)
    Chuck Taylor is hiding out in the fifth row.
    Rich Swann hits a splash on Chuck Taylor and he's gone.
    Tigre Uno eliminates Rich Swann with a tapout.
    Dragón Shynron wins Eliminator 1 with the second rope 360 splash or possibly a 720 splash.
    Please come back Chants for Tigre Uno.

MATCH TWO- Trios Quarter Final One: GEKIDO (17, The Shard, Jigsaw) vs. 3Peck0 (Archibald Peck, Jagged, Big Magic)
    Supposedly Trent? was sitting right in the way of The Flood entrance and almost got hit.
    17 bossing Jigsaw around "You do what I say". 17 doesn't trust Jigsaw anymore as it seems as he won't tag him in.
    Shard bossing Jigsaw around as well.
    Shard ran into Archie's boot and stayed in this dazed state for a solid 30 seconds before falling down or maybe a minute, the neverending bump.
    3PeckO wins after Jigsaw and The Shard get in a shoving match that Shard wins when Matthews gets behind Jig, tosses Shard out and taps Jig to the boston crab.
    After the match Jigsaw superkicks The Shard.
    Mike Quackenbush comes out to try to recruit Jigsaw back to the CHIKARA family because they need him. Jigsaw shoves him, says he doesn't need anyone and leaves by the side door.

MATCH THREE- Battle of the Bowties: Juan Francisco De Coronado vs. Rockstar Spud
    The winner of the Fan Conclave Talent Contest plays flute for JFDC as he walks to the ring.
    Some word dueling going on between JFDC and Spud before the match. Spud tells Bryce he has to wear a bowtie too and grabs one of his tights and makes Bryce wear it.
    Juan rips the bowtie off of Bryce. Juan heeling it up big time.
    Juan wins after a top rope crotchdrop fall by Spud, followed by JFDC german suplexing him.

Green Horn Militia (CAW, Kid Cyclone and 3Quinox) ‪#‎GHM‬ ‪#‎NetworkofLight‬ out to challenge Deucalion again. Say that they'll attack him from behind if need be. They leave again, challenge unanswered.

MATCH FOUR- Quarter Final Number Two: Devastation Corp (Blaster McMassive, Max Smashmaster, Flex Rumblecrunch) with Sidney Backabella vs. Team UK (Mark Andrews, Damian Dunne, Pete Dunne)
    Pete Dunne scoop slammed Blaster.
    Blaster wins with the Death blow on Mark Andrews.

INTERMISSION

MATCH FIVE-Rey de Voladores Round Two: The Great Sanada vs. Amasis vs. AR Fox vs. "Kid Hybrid" Orlando Christopher
    Sanada eliminates Orlando Christoper with a rope assisted rollup. Ref didn't see his feet on the ropes. Beforehand Christopher hit a Coast to Coast headbutt, but knocked himself out a bit too.
    Amasis with pin number two, taking out AR Fox with the 450 Splash.
    After hitting Green Mist followed by a Super kick, The Great Sanada moves on to face Shynron in the RdV finals.

MATCH SIX-Trios Quarter Final Three: The Spirit Squad (Kenny, Mikey, Johnny) vs. The Golden Trio (Icarus & The Throwbacks)
    The Spirit Squad are being major heels. They refused to cheer. Johnny being a sourpuss. Kenny tried to jump on the kids. A "We Want Ziggler" chant broke out.
    Dasher had Mondo tied up tight. Johnny Jeter looked like he was gonna go Daniel-San on Mr. Touchdown.
    Icarus wins for the Golden Trio with the Chikara Special on Kenny.

MATCH SEVEN: "Smooth Sailing" Ashley Remington vs. Yamamoto (formerly Yoshi Tastu)
    Entire crowd do the Let's Go Yachting Wave. Even Archie comes out and Waves!
    Remington hits the German suplex and JFDC runs in and attacks Remington. Yamamoto kicks Juan in the face for it.
    Ashley Remington wins by DQ. Yamamoto gets a fruit basket.

MATCH EIGHT-Trios Quarter Final Four: The Flood (Jimmy Jacobs, Eddie Kingston, Volgar) vs. The Colony (Fire, Worker & Silver Ant)
    The Flood have Snow Troll out on the chain leash again.
    Kingston had a Court of Owls mask on. Worker's knee is taped up.
    Deucalion shows up with Soldier Ant. Soldier Ant takes out Worker.
    The Flood win.
    Batiri and Wicked come out to attack The Flood.
    Greenhorn Militia run out.
    Deucalion unmasked by Cyclone. I don't recognize him... do YOU?
    3Quinox and CAW 2 killed. Kid Cyclone flees.
    Snow Troll left behind in chains but Kingston and Jacobs return for him when CHIKARA forgets to free him after the chaos and carrying out the dead 3Quinox and CAW 2.
    Hallowicked mourns the fallen

The End

Tomorrow night
    Shynron vs. The Great Sanada in the finals of the RdV
    The Golden Trio, The Devastation Corp, The Flood and 3Peck0 in the Semi Finals

I wasn't there, I just grabbed these from a facebook post. It sounds like a really great show once again.

Also here is a photo of
    Deucalion unmasked
    v6iqzc8yobd4.jpg

slimelord on
  • Options
    I'm hoping the KoT VOD being out quick means the DVDs aren't far behind.

• Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    Not only was I not able to get to KoT, I won't be able to watch any of it until like...Tuesday.

Unless I can stream it from my tablet via a chromecast but I'm gonna guess I can't do that.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    Can confirm, King of Trios, super good, whole body sore from cheering

also, heartbroken, just, bitterly bitterly heartbroken

but hopeful!!!!!! Night 3 Tomorrow!

... no way we're following it up with Night of Champions, though, gonna finish out the day on a high note wrestling-wise.

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Well that sucked, supercard automatically combined my level 20 rare with a level 1 instead of the other level 20.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Dyvim TvarDyvim Tvar Registered User regular
    Johnny Jeter has been robbed, robbed I say!

Everyone is different. Everyone is special.
  • Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    TNA
    Unaired title changes

10/8
    * Jessicka Havok beats Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Title.

10/29
    * Bobby Roode defeated Bobby Lashley to win the TNA World Heavyweight Title with Kurt Angle as the special referee.

November (No Date Yet)
    * Samoa Joe vacates the X-Divison title due to injury.
    *Tigre Uno, DJ Zema Ion, Low Ki and Manik wrestled in a Fatal 4 Way to crown a new champion and Low Ki won.
    * James Storm and Abyss beat The Wolves for the TNA Tag Team Titles.
    * Taryn Tarrell defeated Jessicka Havok and Gail Kim in a Triple Threat match for the TNA Knockouts Title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_puoc0PJ9o

• Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    A reminder that voting for the Kayfabe League will end at the start of the PPV, so get your votes in (also kill this thread before the PPV starts tia)

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    SchideSchide Yeoh! Registered User regular
    TNA
    Unaired title changes

10/8
    * Jessicka Havok beats Gail Kim for the TNA Knockouts Title.

10/29
    * Bobby Roode defeated Bobby Lashley to win the TNA World Heavyweight Title with Kurt Angle as the special referee.

November (No Date Yet)
    * Samoa Joe vacates the X-Divison title due to injury.
    *Tigre Uno, DJ Zema Ion, Low Ki and Manik wrestled in a Fatal 4 Way to crown a new champion and Low Ki won.
    * James Storm and Abyss beat The Wolves for the TNA Tag Team Titles.
    * Taryn Tarrell defeated Jessicka Havok and Gail Kim in a Triple Threat match for the TNA Knockouts Title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_puoc0PJ9o
    Gee I sure hope nobody who wanted to get Bound for Glory looks at spoilers because if you do then why the fuck would buy it?

I'm tempted to listen to that B&V clip today but I'll just wait until I listen to the whole show in a couple days.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    wirehead26 wrote: »
    David_T wrote: »
    The Reigns thing has me reconsidering what my pick for the main event will be. I was pretty certain that Cena would overcome the odds and squeak out a win, only to have Seth come out and cash in, but with Reigns out it seems like a slam dunk to have Ambrose back and either get into a brawl with Rollins that takes him out or come out at the end to stop him from cashing in.

Hmm. Hmmmm. I might need some time to think this through.

Before tanking all my picks.

I don't see how Roman being out now affects that plan, it doesn't affect Dean coming back at the show.

Without the injury, Dean'd be back Monday at Raw at the earliest. With Roman out and them needing to do something, there's a chance they move up their time table.

I still think Cena wins and Rollins cashes in, because it lines up with Rollins and Cena being scheduled together after NoC and I don't see how Cena moves from Lesnar to Rollins without the belt being involved. But we'll see.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    The Reigns thing has me reconsidering what my pick for the main event will be. I was pretty certain that Cena would overcome the odds and squeak out a win, only to have Seth come out and cash in, but with Reigns out it seems like a slam dunk to have Ambrose back and either get into a brawl with Rollins that takes him out or come out at the end to stop him from cashing in.

Hmm. Hmmmm. I might need some time to think this through.

Before tanking all my picks.

I don't see how Roman being out now affects that plan, it doesn't affect Dean coming back at the show.

Without the injury, Dean'd be back Monday at Raw at the earliest. With Roman out and them needing to do something, there's a chance they move up their time table.

I still think Cena wins and Rollins cashes in, because it lines up with Rollins and Cena being scheduled together after NoC and I don't see how Cena moves from Lesnar to Rollins without the belt being involved. But we'll see.

They are painted into a corner with the level of the Lesnar build and a lack of face challenges now....I don't see a great way to go any other direction. Before you could feasibly have someone do a run in the screw Cena out of the belt and unbolt him from Brock for a bit building towards a future rematch down the road, but now there really isn't a body for Brock to face short term while Cena is tied up, and you can't have Cena take another clean loss to Brock and expect people to care should they go at it again.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    I'm still hoping Seth and Dean get the HiaC slot next month. I really don't have an interest in seeing Brock and Cena there.

• Options
    Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    KoT Night One's final edit is up on Smart Mark, as is Night Two's live edit.

Smart Mark is not fuckin' around, y'all.

• Options
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    KoT Night One's final edit is up on Smart Mark, as is Night Two's live edit.

Smart Mark is not fuckin' around, y'all.

I've given up on their VOD stuff so I hope they don't delay the home video releases. Plus I still need to get one of their August events.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    Nirya wrote: »
    kill...the Kayfabe League...tia

Goose! on
  • Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Damn, someone's a hater

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    You know, maybe it's the right time to bring back jobbers. It will help creative in the ridiculous number of hours they have to write content for. Not saying an entire Raw should be one sided matches but two or three a show might work.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    FYI my first wrestlethread picks are terrible and I'll do terribly.

• Options
    Vann DirasVann Diras Registered User regular
    Hm yes a few garbage not-matches could fill time quite nicely hm hm

• Options
    Vann Diras wrote: »
    Hm yes a few garbage not-matches could fill time quite nicely hm hm

I'm not saying the entire segment should be a squash match and that's it but it's almost impossible to properly build to PPVs anymore. We give creative shit every week but I don't see how the best bookers in the world could work in this system now. And the amount of content per week isn't going down anytime soon.

• Options
    KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular
    DANG, fellas

there was a WWE show in town last night and i had no idea. i drove past the arena as they were letting out and man do kids love cena. i knew it was a thing, but i guess i didn't know it was really as serious as people say it is.

i'm also really excited to see my third PPV tonight whooooop

• Options
    Dammit I'm hyped for this show tonight.

• Options
    The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    alright I'm a hypocrite

it turned out to be a complete pain in the ass

but now I have the network I guess

Halloween Havoc is fulfilling all my dreams

icGJy2C.png
  • Options
    KinderpartyKinderparty Registered User regular

right???? we're eatin ribs and everything

• Options

right???? we're eatin ribs and everything

Basically the only ending that could disappoint me would be Cena OVERCOMING THE ODDS and winning the title clean. Which could happen of course but at least the intrigue is there.

• Options
    alright I'm a hypocrite

it turned out to be a complete pain in the ass

but now I have the network I guess

Halloween Havoc is fulfilling all my dreams

Watch Uncensored 2000 next. You can trust my judgement.

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    I'm watching an old episode of ECW TV and Shane Douglas is cutting what feels like a forty minute promo on Ric Flair, who I'm absolutely certain did not know at the time that ECW even existed or, frankly, could remember who Shane Douglas was.

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    EvilBadman wrote: »
    cSILQ7h.png
    76 Points Possible

Card
    WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar vs. John Cena
    US Champion Sheamus vs. Cesaro
    IC Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. The Miz
    Tag Champions the Usos vs. Gold and Stardust
    Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
    Chris Jericho vs. Randy Orton
    Divas Champion Paige vs. AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella
    Mark Henry vs. Rusev

PLAY USING THIS FORM
    Form will remain open until the beginning of pre-show. All matches significantly change will be removed. All matches added will be ignore, except when counting the number of title changes.

Okay, getting mine in this time... can't believe I forgot to do SummerSlam. XP
    Lesnar, Pinfall, no interference.

Cesaro, Pinfall

Dolph, Pinfall

Dusts, Stardust over Jey

I think we can safely say that Reigns vs. Rollins is a "no contest" now.

Jericho over Orton; I like Aftermath's idea that it sets Orton off for a subsequent punt, though, hence why I'm going with it.

Nikki wins, probably with/due to interference from Brie. Dunno who loses, so I said AJ.

Rusev over Henry, I'm guessing.

No on MITB. Aftermath had an intriguing scenario, though, where Cena wins but is too worn out to defend, but Lesnar's new contract makes me think otherwise.

I said four title changes, but that's probably way off. But I hope not!

Aw, nuts. I just realized I screwed up the last number on there-- I meant for it to be three changes. =(

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    Kinderparty I'm countering your ribs with a bag of chile y lima Goldfish.

• Options
    We're probably going to exceed 100 pages tonight huh?

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    We're probably going to exceed 100 pages tonight huh?

ayup

• Options
    Anyone have KoT results?

• Options
    PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    I've had some thoughts about making the new thread but I have nothing done. I'll try to wing it in the coming hours like usual.

Mwx884o.jpg
  • Options
    I'll be on the look out then.

This discussion has been closed.