As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Service Dog [chat]

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    @Belasco32‌ mom I am babby plz make all decisions for me

Nope

Okay mom. I can be adult. I can make pizza decisions.

I have faith in you!

Jesus my heart is exploding this is the best <3

We're always open to adoption ;)

:)

I actually had a really, really good evening with my mom

We're gonna make this family work

Even if we have to cut some members loose and drag some others kicking and screaming

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    DAUGHTER THIS CHICKEN SOUP I MADE OMG

Would even I eat it? Soup being terrible, and chicken soup being the worst of the soups?

Edit: Tomato soup from La Madeleine, only exception

lol

I made a blond roux
    I boiled chicken and picked the meat off and saved it
    It had carrots and garlic and bell pepper and potatoes and all the chicken
    it was thick like a stew and I made it in the dutch oven
    there were no noodles

Even your younger brother ate it

I feel like you probably would have :)

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    I'm watching a fabulous documentary on Netflix, it's sort of an autobiography of Stephen Hawking.

title plz

Hawking

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular

Nope

I have faith in you!

I'm buying the pizza.

I can't explain why this decision has instantly made me feel like the Queen Of Everything but it has so whatever I don't care I'm not part of this system

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited September 2014
    I'm watching a fabulous documentary on Netflix, it's sort of an autobiography of Stephen Hawking.

title plz

I imagine it's almost certainly "A Brief History of Time," the movie, which IIRC was directed by documentarian Errol Morris (who made The Thin Blue Line, Fast Cheap and Out of Control, and other classics) and scored by Philip Glass

edit: oh wow huh this must be a more recent one

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular

title plz

Hawking

Hawkking_zps9cd2c808.jpeg

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Jesus

How can you watch this

http://youtu.be/nNLKPaThYkE

And not sob like a child?

That is a man who is dying

He's not entirely sure what it is yet

They would go on to name the disease after him

But he knows how blessed he is to have had the life he has had

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod

Nope

I have faith in you!

I'm buying the pizza.

I can't explain why this decision has instantly made me feel like the Queen Of Everything but it has so whatever I don't care I'm not part of this system

the get two or more (2-topping mediums or 8-piece chicken) for $5.99 apiece is the best deal in terms of dollars saved fyi

I order from Domino's sometimes, to my slight shame, and one time I ran the numbers

• Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Speaking of Netflix were watching House from the beginning and man that show was too good.

It's weird how the show just completely ended at the end season 4, how there were just no more episodes whatsoever. Not a one.

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

title plz

I imagine it's almost certainly "A Brief History of Time," the movie, which IIRC was directed by documentarian Errol Morris (who made The Thin Blue Line, Fast Cheap and Out of Control, and other classics) and scored by Philip Glass

edit: oh wow huh this must be a more recent one

Nod nod, it's really an autobiography and it's just lovely so far

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Hello folks,

Roar house still sick, I'm pretty much over it but the other 2 are going to the walk in tomorrow. Kiddoroar is pretty rough sounding and ladyroar cant get over the chills and muscle pain.

bloorf, totally feel you on that, cass and i are just getting over this ourselves

started getting really bad on tuesday and i could barely speak, then wednesday my throat wasn't sore but i was super nauseous, threw up a bunch, had the worst chills and sweats and aches and a horrific migraine

thursday i had difficulty with my voice again but the rest of the symptoms died down pretty well, friday was more of the same, and then today i got hit with the nausea again but it's real mild

hopefully it doesn't get that bad for them, glad to hear you're on the mend at least

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    uuughghgh my friend's girlfriend is just the worst sometimes and he really doesn't deserve it

and now my other friend said something while they were fighting and it's gonna be a thing for a while I sense

I really hate that we ended up right about her. there's a lot of background here but we really tried to believe it wasn't what it looked like.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    Speaking of Netflix were watching House from the beginning and man that show was too good.

It's weird how the show just completely ended at the end season 4, how there were just no more episodes whatsoever. Not a one.

I actually liked the ending

I hated everything that led up to it

But the very end I liked a lot

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    edited September 2014
    "We are baking your order with the fires of passion. With the fires... of my heart."

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    I wonder if Dominos delivers at 1:15am I desperately want pepperoni pizza like I've never wanted anything in my entire life @spool32‌ this is like that time I made you buy me those pickles I will eat an entire pizza by myself

don't go down that road
    get cheese instead

lol ok kevin mccallister
    <3

• Options
    "We are baking your order with the first of passion. With the fires... of my heart."

hahahaha that is the one I use

• Options

Don't get me wrong, "Wilson's Heart" is a fantastic episode. I just thought that they may have tried to go beyond that. But they didn't. The show ended right there and that was it. I can respect that.
    I think I got as far as somewhere in season 6. How does the show end? Does he defeat Death in a game of chess?

• Options
    Variable wrote: »
    uuughghgh my friend's girlfriend is just the worst sometimes and he really doesn't deserve it

and now my other friend said something while they were fighting and it's gonna be a thing for a while I sense

I really hate that we ended up right about her. there's a lot of background here but we really tried to believe it wasn't what it looked like.

oh man I have been there and I have done that

good luck to you guys. it really sucks to see a friend get trapped in a bad situation.

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    the ending of house was weird

I liked the cast a lot so it remained watchable for me but it got crazy for quite a awhile before it finished.

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Maybe I shouldn't have started drinkig

• Options
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

• Options
    so tonight's Doctor Who did an episode that did something kind of different for the show and more character- and atmosphere-focused

some ppl be mad about this

I was thrilled

• Options
    I want cuddles

• Options
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    so tonight's Doctor Who did an episode that did something kind of different for the show and more character- and atmosphere-focused

some ppl be mad about this

I was thrilled

I will watch it while I eat pizza

• Options
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

is this the point where they make sure you didn't order half white, half whole grain, half thick crust, half thin crust, no sauce, no cheese, and left beef

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    420 drink beers erry day

• Options
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

Your pizza is being encapsulated in a force field before delivery.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j696bHtrYTM

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    Jacob I want to write up the World of Dew character/city generation session but my players are butts and won't name their characters

please jail and/or ban them thanks in advance god bless

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Cinders wrote: »
    I want cuddles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZD8k3qkSdk

:50 is maybe the most important moment in the history of puppies

Blameless Cleric on

• Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Don't get me wrong, "Wilson's Heart" is a fantastic episode. I just thought that they may have tried to go beyond that. But they didn't. The show ended right there and that was it. I can respect that.
    I think I got as far as somewhere in season 6. How does the show end? Does he defeat Death in a game of chess?
    House is supposed to go to jail for being House but Wilson gets diagnosed with cancer so House fakes his death to be with Wilson making it impossible for him to be a doctor anymore and it ends with him and Wilson riding off into the world on harleys

It's all p dumb except the very last part with House and Wilson riding off into the sunset on harleys which, I dunno, felt just about perfect

Like their characters just looked at what the show they exist in had become and said "Nope. Fuck this shit. We out."

• Options
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

is this the point where they make sure you didn't order half white, half whole grain, half thick crust, half thin crust, no sauce, no cheese, and left beef

Yes.

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

Ah, an excuse to post this.
    On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta, Georgia, Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered a memorable assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »
    I want cuddles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZD8k3qkSdk

:50 is maybe the most important moment in the history of puppies

I dont have a husky or cuddles

• Options
    Yay. Just finished the Saturday night pre-church fight that our youngest feels is a necessary part of his spiritual upbringing.

Thing is, if he actually didn't like going I wouldn't make him go. An easy 95% of the time he thanks us for making him go afterwards. I just wish he'd skip the argument bit, it's exhausting.

• Options
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta, Georgia, Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered a memorable assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

What is a "noid"???

• Options
    Yay. Just finished the Saturday night pre-church fight that our youngest feels is a necessary part of his spiritual upbringing.

Thing is, if he actually didn't like going I wouldn't make him go. An easy 95% of the time he thanks us for making him go afterwards. I just wish he'd skip the argument bit, it's exhausting.

Maybe just let him stay home and tell him you are tired of fighting him to do something he enjoys?

• Options
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

What is a "noid"???

A Noid = Annoyed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5oo3i38K2g

• Options
    "We are on our way, my love, and we will stop at nothing until you can taste this passionate pizza with your lips"

10/10 would use this tracker again

• Options

House is supposed to go to jail for being House but Wilson gets diagnosed with cancer so House fakes his death to be with Wilson making it impossible for him to be a doctor anymore and it ends with him and Wilson riding off into the world on harleys

It's all p dumb except the very last part with House and Wilson riding off into the sunset on harleys which, I dunno, felt just about perfect

Like their characters just looked at what the show they exist in had become and said "Nope. Fuck this shit. We out."
    Hah, they Shawshank'd it. Fantastic.

• Options

Should I send him "Tight Pants Body Rolls" as punishment???

This discussion has been closed.