As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Service Dog [chat]

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Geth thinks so apparently

Orphane wrote: »

one flower ring to rule them all and in the sunlightness bind them

I'd love it if you took a look at my art and my PATREON!
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

Your pizza is being encapsulated in a force field before delivery.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j696bHtrYTM

Ah, an excuse to post this.
    On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta, Georgia, Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered a memorable assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

What is a "noid"???

He ruins pizzas!

• Options
    Blameless ClericBlameless Cleric An angel made of sapphires each more flawlessly cut than the last Registered User regular
    Gim wrote: »
    It's at quality check.

*waves tiny pizza flag*

Your pizza is being encapsulated in a force field before delivery.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j696bHtrYTM

Ah, an excuse to post this.
    On January 30, 1989, Kenneth Lamar Noid, a mentally ill customer who thought the ads were a personal attack on him, held two employees of an Atlanta, Georgia, Domino's restaurant hostage for over five hours. After forcing them to make him a pizza and making demands for $100,000, getaway transportation, and a copy of The Widow's Son, Noid surrendered to the police. After the incident ended, Police Chief Reed Miller offered a memorable assessment to reporters: "He's paranoid." Noid was charged with kidnapping, aggravated assault, extortion, and possession of a firearm during a crime. He was found not guilty by reason of insanity.

What is a "noid"???

A Noid = Annoyed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5oo3i38K2g

Ohhhh I see

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Maybe I shouldn't have started drinkig

It's the mistake I always forget.

Back to day one for me ><

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Maybe I shouldn't have started drinkig

It's the mistake I always forget.

Back to day one for me ><

Awwww

Noooo :(

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    Belasco32 wrote: »
    Yay. Just finished the Saturday night pre-church fight that our youngest feels is a necessary part of his spiritual upbringing.

Thing is, if he actually didn't like going I wouldn't make him go. An easy 95% of the time he thanks us for making him go afterwards. I just wish he'd skip the argument bit, it's exhausting.

Maybe just let him stay home and tell him you are tired of fighting him to do something he enjoys?

That would work with our older two, but spool14 just can't see beyond the end of his nose sometimes. It's equal measures his age and his personality. Plus, we can't leave him home alone just yet :/

• Options
    Yay. Just finished the Saturday night pre-church fight that our youngest feels is a necessary part of his spiritual upbringing.

Thing is, if he actually didn't like going I wouldn't make him go. An easy 95% of the time he thanks us for making him go afterwards. I just wish he'd skip the argument bit, it's exhausting.

Should I send him "Tight Pants Body Rolls" as punishment???

Yes.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Ohhhh I see

Have no fear, I will teach you about the 80s. Much more useful than a college education.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

Maybe just let him stay home and tell him you are tired of fighting him to do something he enjoys?

You can't really just tell the 14yr old that he's worn you down and now he wins. That is the sort of message that makes your life suck a lot later.

• Options
    Ohhhh I see

Have no fear, I will teach you about the 80s. Much more useful than a college education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnWu9aIxWo

• Options
    PIZZA ARRIVAL IN T-10 SECONDS ACCORDING TO DELIVERY MAN.

WISHMELUCK.

• Options
    You see, there was a period of time where people thought that using clay for animation purposes was a right and meet thing to do.

Now we know that clay is the most evil form of animation known to mankind, as demonstrated by Mark Twain and Satan below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USZGm9GR7ak

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular
    edited September 2014
    "We are on our way, my love, and we will stop at nothing until you can taste this passionate pizza with your lips"

10/10 would use this tracker again

but u taste with ur tongue...

what if dominos is run by aliens with no concept of human anatomy

maek u think

Rear Admiral Choco on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    simonwolf wrote: »
    Jacob I want to write up the World of Dew character/city generation session but my players are butts and won't name their characters

please jail and/or ban them thanks in advance god bless

hm yes if true this is a serious breach of game law

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

You can't really just tell the 14yr old that he's worn you down and now he wins. That is the sort of message that makes your life suck a lot later.

Good point. : /

• Options
    Ohhhh I see

She already gravitates towards leg warmers and sweatshirts with the collar torn out.

#parentingfailures

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Halp I am trapped in a youtube loop of sports stories that make me cry

Oh look Brett Favre playing the day after his father passed

Huh John Macdonald batting on Father's day, 4 days after HIS father passed

Wait is that Mark Messier FINALLY raising the Stanley Cup?

Oh Ray Bourque too?

Oh Mike Piazza of the New York Mets hitting a home run post 9/11?

And now The Miracle on Ice

And the Summit Series

Oh, Buffalo Bills Wide Right?

The death of Dale Earnhardt

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    PIZZA ARRIVAL IN T-10 SECONDS ACCORDING TO DELIVERY MAN.

WISHMELUCK.

vaya con noidos

• Options
    Ohhhh I see

She already gravitates towards leg warmers and sweatshirts with the collar torn out.

#parentingfailures

If you find a cassingle of "Maniac" from Flashdance in her room, it's intervention time.

• Options
    BeNarwhal wrote: »

Oh Ray Bourque too?

And the Summit Series

There's this horrible website called godvine.com where they post almost entirely amazing heartwarming videos of people doing amazing things for other people and sometimes spool will come in and find me sobbing and clicking play on the next video and he thinks I'm nuts....in short, I feel your pain.

• Options
    Ohhhh I see

#parentingfailures

Be vigilant. Seemingly innocuous legwarmers today can lead to Rubik's Cubes, Tom Cruise posters on the wall, and dancing raisins tomorrow.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    God my tongue hurts so bad that it's still hard to eat.

• Options
    @spool32‌ I don't wanna go to church tomorrow

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    Hail Satan.

• Options

Neither do I

• Options
    Also still biting my lip to hold back tears about "It's worth trying again."

Damn you @Wash <3

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I thought the Noid Nightmare was over and done with

every time I think I'm out, they keep pulling me back in

*grabs Noid-bat and prepares for another week of mind-shattering Noidcutions*

• Options
    tumblr_nbvot9zlhT1ruojzgo1_500.jpg

Excuse me for a moment

• Options
    Rear Admiral ChocoRear Admiral Choco I wanna be an owl, Jerry! Owl York CityRegistered User regular

Oh Ray Bourque too?

And the Summit Series

There's this horrible website called godvine.com where they post almost entirely amazing heartwarming videos of people doing amazing things for other people and sometimes spool will come in and find me sobbing and clicking play on the next video and he thinks I'm nuts....in short, I feel your pain.

ahahahaha

my grandpa has been learning how 2 internet these last few months since he's started seeing another lady since my grandma passed a couple years ago

he keeps posting godvine and these other videos from some pet site along those lines and just all sorts of chain stuff and i can't help but laugh at the stuff

in response i've been posting clickhole articles and videos occasionally on my wall and feeling deep personal satisfaction whenever he or my mom like or share something

latest score: http://www.clickhole.com/video/amazing-boy-saw-heaven-during-his-near-death-exper-830

• Options

Neither do I

Problem is me of the guys helping me become a priest is going to try and be there tomorrow and we keep missing each other. Blarg, why have church in the morning? I promise God doesn't care.

• Options
    That looks more like an abortion than it does a pizza.

Luckily, both are delicious.

• Options
    Ohhhh I see

#parentingfailures

Be vigilant. Seemingly innocuous legwarmers today can lead to Rubik's Cubes, Tom Cruise posters on the wall, and dancing raisins tomorrow.

Don't worry, I don't like any of those things

• Options
    Tom Cruise posters on the ceiling are superior?

• Options

this video is the best of things

it isn't even mean or whatever, the onion ain't predictable like that

it's just wtf genius

• Options

I -

• Options
    spool32‌ I don't wanna go to church tomorrow

Neither do I

Problem is me of the guys helping me become a priest is going to try and be there tomorrow and we keep missing each other. Blarg, why have church in the morning? I promise God doesn't care.

It's not even the sabbath anyways.

• Options
    Tonight's next LoL widow Netflix viewing will be - Big as Life: Obesity in America

• Options

I think the Noid stole half the pepperoni slices. Kinda stingy with the toppings.

• Options
    spool32‌ I don't wanna go to church tomorrow

Neither do I

Problem is me of the guys helping me become a priest is going to try and be there tomorrow and we keep missing each other. Blarg, why have church in the morning*? I promise God doesn't care.

It's not even the sabbath anyways.

*11:30am-12:30am

• Options

I -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzRQ4QrZnXQ

This discussion has been closed.