As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TV]I want a Sandwich, I Make a Sandwich, I Eat the Sandwich

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    King George is pretty terrible

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Zonugal wrote: »
    Most of the actors in Once Upon a Time suck.

There's only one exceptional actor on OUaT.

Bucky?

Sebastian Stan is great, but really only guests on the show

Robert Carlisle is the true great part of the show

Oh yeah, he's excellent

• Options
    Double syringe

• Options
    It was still good but that was the weakest New Girl of the season.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Opening of last night's episode of The Flash

"everybody at one point in their life has had a major case of The Feels"

no

NO

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    LarsLars Registered User regular
    Was watching a Penn & Teller thing, and noticed Penn introduced himself with his full name, but introduced Teller as simply "Teller." So I was curious as to what Teller's full name actually was, since I couldn't recall ever hearing it (and wasn't even sure if it was his first or last name).

It turns out that Teller's full name is "Teller."
    It's what it says on his passport and everything.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Artreus wrote: »

no

NO

I kinda liked the episode though.

I think it's a bit stronger than this season of arrow in general.

• Options
    ArtreusArtreus I'm a wizard And that looks fucked upRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Artreus wrote: »

no

NO

I kinda liked the episode though.

I think it's a bit stronger than this season of arrow in general.

Oh yeah definitely. I just posted that right after that line. The rest of the episode was pretty good.

I'm waaay behind on Arrow

http://atlanticus.tumblr.com/ PSN: Atlanticus 3DS: 1590-4692-3954 Steam: Artreus
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    New Girl question:
    Looking ahead in the episode descriptions, I can see that Coach comes back in the third season. Is he only back then, or is he back beforehand? Also, is Winston still on the show? Because Winston is awesome.

• Options
    Both are on the show and it strikes the perfect balance

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Yay. Yaaay!

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Lamorne Morris is the secret MVP of New Girl

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular

It's weird how well it works, honestly.

Coach and Winston occupy completely different narrative roles, to the point it feels off that Winston started off in the show as Replacement Coach.

• Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Speaking of Flash and Arrow, who was the girl that showed up at the very end of Flash? I haven't watched the second part on Arrow yet, if she's explained there.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »
    Speaking of Flash and Arrow, who was the girl that showed up at the very end of Flash? I haven't watched the second part on Arrow yet, if she's explained there.
    She was in the episode of arrow where Moria died. (she was in the flashbacks)

She was pregnant to Oliver's obviously destined to be handsome child and Moira paid her to move and tell Oliver that she had a miscarriage.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    haha woah weird the latest South Park was about Pewdiepie and lets plays and such.

Was pretty great. Also god damn Pewdiepie is annoying as all hell, Ive never actually watched his stuff before, its so awful

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I'm really liking the new love interest on New Girl

I know she's gonna be a 3-and-out, because sitcoms, but she actually has really great chemistry. "Sweater shoulders" was such a great combination of endearing and appropriately bizarre.

• Options
    ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    Oh man I'm so bummed Enlisted got cancelled, I marathoned the existing episodes and holy shit it was great. The toy story/shooting range episode had me in stitches. Between this and Don't Trust The B in Apartment 23 im super down. Ah well, New Girls being popular is good

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Oh shit, Black Mirror is by Charlie Booker? Now I have to check it out.

• Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    chiasaur11 wrote: »

It's weird how well it works, honestly.

Coach and Winston occupy completely different narrative roles, to the point it feels off that Winston started off in the show as Replacement Coach.

That's exactly what happened. Wayans Jr. did the pilot for New Girl before they knew Happy Endings was renewed. New Girl got picked up but he stayed on Happy Endings, so they had to get somebody else for New Girl. Winston came on, they had no idea what to do with him at first, then they figured it out and Winston is amazing. Then they brought back Coach and he's also great. Victory all around.

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    Huh. Apparently new episodes of Selfie are still airing on Hulu Plus.

• Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    I finally just saw an ad for that new Rainn Wilson show and holy shit it looks like the most awful thing

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I finally just saw an ad for that new Rainn Wilson show and holy shit it looks like the most awful thing

It looks like a Key & Peele sketch about Eccentric Cop shows

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Backstrom - Based on a swedish book series so some executive thinks he's smart for liking it? Check. Developed by a Bones EP? Check. About a self destructive cop so the same executive from the first point probably thought to himself "I'll bet people would love this like that black fella Luther on the Netflix i've heard about." Check.

Smells like Fox to me.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I wish we had gotten more of the Unusuals instead for a show about dysfuntional cops. That show was fun.

• Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    I hope that means he reviews being a pirate

d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    THESPOOKY wrote: »
    I hope that means he reviews being a pirate

I'm assuming he reviews being one of those jerks who walk around town with exotic animals

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So, who's watching that Peter Pan Live! special tonight and live posting their thoughts in here?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Zonugal wrote: »
    So, who's watching that Peter Pan Live! special tonight and live posting their thoughts in here?

I WILL...be watching it on a three hour delay.

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    we're gonna watch it, yeah. henry is excited

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    and i mean christopher walken is hook so

• Options
    We'll need a thread for this Peter Pan live posting event tonight.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    So, am I going to have to race home at 4:45 pacific coast time to watch this thing?

I am accurate in that account?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Ugh, if I had cable I'd probably watch it

• Options
    AtomicTofuAtomicTofu She's a straight-up supervillain, yo Registered User regular
  • Options
    THESPOOKYTHESPOOKY papa! Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I enjoyed this little short film more than I've enjoyed everything about NBC's Constantine

The acting is a little eh, but man, this is Constantine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MQINpiYRPw

I especially love the "soundtrack" of unintelligible club music from the other side of the wall

THESPOOKY on
    d4753b065e9d63cc25203f06160a1cd1.png
  • Options
    Nick Offerman is being sought after for the next season of Fargo

www.avclub.com/article/nick-offerman-wanted-next-season-fargo-212609?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing&utm_campaign=Default:1:Default

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    God yes

This discussion has been closed.