Options

[League of Legends] So much fun you could burst a blood vessel

• Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    TOTP video repost legendary shurima void champ that spawns in shurima which feeds on shurimians and their shurima camels through shurima tunnels, that broke free of her shurima void bonds when the shurima king azir was awaken by the shurima princess sivir
    shiruma
    Traders whisper stories of a beast below Shurima’s sands. They say she stalks the caravans that dare cross her domain. They say she hunts those that run, and kills those that fight. But what if the stories aren’t simple stories? What if they’re true?
    What if???!??

Also, the rumor mills are spinning
    Upcoming champion is a void creature that digs tunnels, it's female, and it's a jungler.

UrQuanLord88 on
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    SatanIsMyMotorSatanIsMyMotor Fuck Warren Ellis Registered User regular
    It seems like the designers at Riot are focusing a lot more on utility when they're designing champs now. Pretty smart IMO.

• Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Jookie wrote: »
    Spectrum wrote: »
    I banner of commanded a siege minion while
    a 30% health velkoz on the other team died trying to kill it (to be clear, he fought the siege minion 1v1 and lost)

Okay, done with league, nothing's going to top that
    I feel the need to break Nunu out, buy Banner of Command, and perma buy Elixirs of Ruin. And what the fuck, Ohmwrecker too.
    If memory serves, Nunu can only speed up a minion with blood boil. It won't receive any attack speed bonuses from bloodboil.

You're thinking Lulu shield, which gives pix but does not shield.
    If it's a promoted minion, it gains "base" attack speed so the number doesn't change to green, which is what threw me off when I first looked at it however long ago and must have just assumed it didn't gain anything.

I don't know what level blood boil has to be but with all the minion affecting buffs he can give a melee one 2.5 attacks per second.

butts
  • Options
    CyrenicCyrenic Registered User regular
    Rekkles to Alliance has been officially confirmed: https://www.facebook.com/theAllianceGG/photos/a.508335189227186.1073741828.506574272736611/814321991961836/?type=1&theater

Now I'm left wondering who's going to play support for them.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    finally, kassadin's daughter

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    JookieJookie Registered User regular
    How does Kalista's ult work with Eggnivia?

butts
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    what I got from that video was that they felt like rammus should have stealth

• Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Geez formatting

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    I want that mode NOW.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    ForceVoid wrote: »
    Geez formatting

the formatting on the riot forums always takes a few seconds to kick in for me, it might be breaking because of your browser or something

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    Oh, yep, thanks

• Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    It didn't fix for me, in neither Chrome or (shudder) The Browser That Shall Not Be Named.

ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    resize?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FbNzxF6V.jpg&key=a45e967db0914c7fb472fd4381e6c85b&width=425

I'll take you home and lock you in a nice little cage, and never never ever let you out, except to pet you and love you and hug you and squeeze you all up!

7244qyoka3pp.gif
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Okay, yeesh. Poacher's Knife is pointless - I got maybe 300 gold from it in a game where I could take anything from their jungle with impunity, because 30 seconds between 20 gold bonuses is way too long for Shyvana since she clears camps in like 5 seconds flat.

Stalker or Skirmisher would have been infinitely superior since both compliment what she does nicely.

Polaritie on
  • Options
    ResIpsaLoquiturResIpsaLoquitur Not a grammar nazi, just alt-write. Registered User regular
    Burnage wrote: »

On the topic of Christmas, we get to see a Poro Rider Sejuani just in time for Bear Cavalry to go on sale. I generally have a rule about 1 skin per champ; I have broken that rule with one champ, save for a few mystery skins. Dammit Riot, breaking the rule twice is almost like not having rules at all.

League of Legends: MichaelDominick; Blizzard(NA): MichaelD#11402; Steam ID: MichaelDominick
    PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    oooooh no

the poros that you throw in poro king change if you buy one of the different poro icons in the shop

i'm in some real trouble here

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    TOTP video repost legendary shurima void champ that spawns in shurima which feeds on shurimians and their shurima camels through shurima tunnels, that broke free of her shurima void bonds when the shurima king azir was awaken by the shurima princess sivir
    shiruma
    Traders whisper stories of a beast below Shurima’s sands. They say she stalks the caravans that dare cross her domain. They say she hunts those that run, and kills those that fight. But what if the stories aren’t simple stories? What if they’re true?
    What if???!??

Also, the rumor mills are spinning
    Upcoming champion is a void creature that digs tunnels, it's female, and it's a jungler.
    This is the champion I never realized I wanted.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    RozRoz Boss of InternetRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    just played the absolute best ranked game.

About 15 minutes in their master Yi DCs. I'm on Nunu being the hate crime that I am - running around spamming snowballs, and Jarvan, totally frustrated, just walks down mid-lane and stands still in the halfway mark, obviously rage quitting.

My team doesn't kill him, oh no, instead we all form a circle and command Jarvan to dance. He obliges. Then we all take turns while sona plays some sick beats, and have a legitimate dance off. I'm laughing hysterically while each person walks into the ring, dances for 30 seconds or so and walks out of the ring, while everyone comments in chat about their performance. This goes on for about 5 mintues until "a hero has reconnected" then BAM everyone just starts slaughtering each other.

Eventually we go on to win that game, but Master Yi will never know the joy he missed.

Roz on
  • Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    Why why why why why WHY is anyone taking kalista top?

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Khavall wrote: »

Probably because it's a war crime against melee and because taking it top means they get to play the champ that should have been banned

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    JAEFJAEF Unstoppably Bald Registered User regular
    Khavall wrote: »
    Maximum_6fa309_1898731.jpg

Pantheon and Vi are pretty nuts in the jungle right now, right next to ww and udyr with devourer.

Also really liking Corki this season.

• Options
    GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    gfdgdf wrote: »
    New Viktor way better than old Viktor. The delay on his e explosion is not long enough.93.gif

Even with the short delay (which is great) new viktor is weaker than old viktor in both explicit numbers (until level 15+) and empirics (in that his win rate has dropped 2-3 points).

His diamond win rate is down from 50% pre change to 46% for the past month. That is close to the worst win rates in the game.

He got gutted.

wbBv3fj.png
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    Riot Matchmaking (TM)
    efatP3z.jpg

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    PotatoNinjaPotatoNinja Fake Gamer Goat Registered User regular
    JAEF wrote: »
    Pantheon and Vi are pretty nuts in the jungle right now, right next to ww and udyr with devourer.

I don't like Udyr in the current jungle, Devourer is great on him but without the significant gold income from Feral Flare he never really gets fat. On-hit Udyr is scary because he's an unkillable juggernaut, take out a few thousand gold of tanking items and suddenly he's just not that intimidating.

Vi and Pantheon both have the same powerspike strategy going for them, jungle item + brutalizer

Rengar might have a similar thing going, theoretically jungle item + ghostblade + brutalizer + last whisper for 30% CDR and a terrifying amount of armor pen, but that's a pretty hefty amount of gold for the current jungle.

Two goats enter, one car leaves
  • Options
    DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    Bugi with 78 wins is a clear Diamond I smurf.

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    JAEF wrote: »

I feel like I don't even know you anymore @JAEF‌

• Options
    surrealitychecksurrealitycheck lonely, but not unloved dreaming of faulty keys and latchesRegistered User regular
    corki

CROKI more like HEH HEH HEH

obF2Wuw.png
  • Options
    JoshmviiJoshmvii Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Okay, yeesh. Poacher's Knife is pointless - I got maybe 300 gold from it in a game where I could take anything from their jungle with impunity, because 30 seconds between 20 gold bonuses is way too long for Shyvana since she clears camps in like 5 seconds flat.

Stalker or Skirmisher would have been infinitely superior since both compliment what she does nicely.

To me Stalker is a no brainer on Shyvana. There's a reason exhaust/smite has been a long time setup that's used frequently by Shyvana jungles. Having a slow on a much lower CD seems like it'd be huge for her. I haven't played her in s5 but it looked to me like the only choice I'd go for. You could get more damage out of skirmisher if you're stuck on them and can proc it a bunch with her Q during that 6 seconds, but unless you have a botrk up it's hard enough to stick to people on Shyvana in the first place.

• Options
    Joe KJoe K Registered User regular
    Warwick is OP
    Rito Please nerf into ground
    I HATE THAT DUMB WOLF

(/haiku style)

• Options
    lazegamerlazegamer The magnanimous cyberspaceRegistered User regular
    Joe K wrote: »
    Warwick is OP
    I HATE THAT DUMB WOLF

(/haiku style)

On PBE:

Enchantment: Devourer
    Magic damage on hit lowered to 25 from 40

I would download a car.
  • Options
    A start. Does not stop insanity, thats only 100 damage off an ult that deletes squishies outright.

• Options
    Warwick is OP
    I HATE THAT DUMB WOLF

(/haiku style)
    I think it's more the itemisation. Top lane Warwick isn't going to build Devourer, or have the Challenging Smite, so...

Look at the item. LEAVE WARWICK ALONE! >_>

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    I like how they released FF, had to nerf the damage down to 25 on hit + stacks, then recreated that aspect of it on Devourer but put it back at 40 instead of 25. Also, not sure if that'll be enough to stop WW, because you're going to take away 75 free magic damage on his ult doing so, but you're not doing anything about the true damage, which is the bigger problem.

• Options
    Out of interest, what does the same combo of items add to Fiora's ult on a single target?

ew9y0DD.png
  • Options
    lazegamer wrote: »
    Warwick is OP
    I HATE THAT DUMB WOLF

(/haiku style)

On PBE:

Enchantment: Devourer
    Magic damage on hit lowered to 25 from 40

Also:

Skirmisher's Sabre

Challenging Smite tooltip now reads "While Marked, basic attacks deal true damage over 3 seconds..."

• Options
    It's the same. Fiora's ult hits 5 times and applies on hits, just like WWs does. I think her ult eats up more time than WW's does, so when she comes out of it she'll have less of the 6 seconds left to auto attack for more true damage after smiting, but if you're just comparing ult to ult it's the same amount of extra on hit damage.

The bigger issue is that while i haven't played her in this new jungle, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have a very easy time being healthy enough to gank like WW. And also her ult has a 20/30/40 second longer CD by rank than WWs. And also, WW with skirmisher smite and a couple other items is now a perfect single target assassin in team fights unless you have a hard CC for him. Fiora's ult can't reliably one shot a squishy if there are other people around, but WW can since he's just nailing a single target.

• Options
    Thats too much of a nerf I think, unless the damage is going up.

• Options
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Thats too much of a nerf I think, unless the damage is going up.

The 20% damage reduction is still a pretty big deal. But now I don't know if Skirmisher will be worth taking over Ranger unless you're planning on lots of split pushing or invading.

This discussion has been closed.