As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[TF2 thread] Want to make BahamutZERO angry? Then use a JOHN CENA!

• Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    UEAKCrash wrote: »
    I'll have to go back and watch for this. I'm pretty sure I just completely tune that stuff out now.

It was just one of them in this case, in text chat just before map change.

• Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    That weird effect/ball of magic that was happening... was that only on HONC? I can't recall seeing it anywhere else.

Also, kinda irrational, but I'm looking forward to moving to a tiny-ass town in Wisconsin in a couple months because it means I can finally play HONC with a ping closer to 50

• Options
    UEAKCrashUEAKCrash heh Registered User regular
    Y'know, I kind of feel like the missing textures on custom maps bug seems to be honc-only as well. I'm not really sure what could even cause that, though. But I haven't really seen it elsewhere.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    I blame Crash.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    I finally started putting together the track list from wubwubwub, still WIP, but it's pretty far along. Got almost everything from the original version in.

If anyone happens to know of a song that isn't listed that is in the map, feel free to give me a name and I can add it in.

• Options
    Oh yeah, I imported the streams to my Youtube channel, figured it's better to keep them there, as it's permanent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dirs0MriZIY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0GEm49ETK4

Let me know if you guys aren't comfortable with me doing this. I don't want to put you all on the spot during honc nights or anything.

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    I blame Crash.
    Never stop.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you that Wubwubwub's update was really poorly done, the "seizure level" is very low compared to the original, the new songs and events are all weak, the new particles are "tiny" and "horrible", and it's just overall not crazy enough. I fell into the trap of better graphics and worse quality, just like most new games these days.

At least that's what a random Youtuber informed me.

lol.

UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    this is one of those people that does nothing but play on maps where shit is flashing and exploding and throwing memes and cats everywhere nonstop and is completely unplayable in any traditional sense

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    It is definitely more playable of a map by the removal of a lot of the 'giant solid plane of solid color rotating through the whole map' and 'just fog the screen randomly', which is a bonus. I want the crazy disorientation added by sheer bulk of particles and different visual noise going on.

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    @UEAKCrash I need you to do me a favor.

Tell Muselk fuck you for making that loch-n-load+eyelander video. Pubbing is a fucking nightmare now.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    Bear is DrivingBear is Driving Registered User regular
    Still don't know who that is.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    it's crash

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    edited April 2015
    So whatever happened to the prop hunt and 5cp versions of Stoneyridge that were supposedly in the works?

(I'm watching old crash commentaries while doing late night programming is why this random question comes up now)

The Escape Goat on
    9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    So whatever happened to the prop hunt and 5cp versions of Stoneyridge that were supposedly in the works?

(I'm watching old crash commentaries while doing late night programming is why this random question comes up now)

I know we played the prophunt version a few times, though iirc we haven't done prophunt of any kind in months now

• Options
    It seems like every time we put prophunt on the server the plugin gets busted like a week later.

Not that I'm complaining because prophunt is bad.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    xzzyxzzy Registered User regular
    Prophunt is okay for 5-10 minutes.

But then it falls into this trap of ONE MORE ROUND GUYS LETS DO IT!! and before long it's just 4 people because everyone else got bored and quit.

• Options
    xzzy wrote: »
    Prophunt is okay for 5-10 minutes.

But then it falls into this trap of ONE MORE ROUND GUYS LETS DO IT!! and before long it's just 4 people because everyone else got bored and quit.

Whatever, me and those three other people are super cool and we have the best time without you jerks.

• Options
    edited April 2015
    Note: I am not saying we should bring back prophunt; because most people get crusty and that isn't fun either.

Bear is Driving on
  • Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    MORE PROPHUNT YES MORE PROPHUNT

• Options
    wubwub should be a prophunt map.

Pre-launch is the hiding period and then searching happens once the bass drops.

And with grappling hooks still.

• Options
    Dedicate it to @Adus.

• Options
    I'll never not read that as Anus.

• Options
    AdusAdus Registered User regular
    n and d don't look remotely the same so that's a problem with you and your subconscious buttcleft

• Options
    it's not even because of the name, he just associates the word anus with you as a person

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Adus wrote: »
    n and d don't look remotely the same so that's a problem with you and your subconscious buttcleft

Don't tell me whats what, Anus.

• Options

For the Prop Hunt version, I couldn't justify the time I'd need to spend getting it to work and we lost interest in the mode so fast I didn't have a place to test it anymore.

Ask @Hey You about 5cp SR.

• Options
    NO ONE EVER LOST INTEREST IN PROP HUNT, PLAY IT NOW.

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    I think it was more that we played it too much, then got tired of it for a while

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    So I'm not sure how this works but I have stuff in this game I don't use because I don't play so if anyone wants it I can trade for stuff.

Sadly I was swindled out of my Bills Hat awhile ago, but I have bunch of other silly things.

• Options
    Mr. ButtonsMr. Buttons Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    So I'm not sure how this works but I have stuff in this game I don't use because I don't play so if anyone wants it I can trade for stuff.

Sadly I was swindled out of my Bills Hat awhile ago, but I have bunch of other silly things.

I put a friend request your way

• Options
    Turn on the radio.

• Options
    HoNC HoNC and such!

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    I'll be on as soon as I finish eating.

• Options
    eating babies?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    UEAKCrash on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Boo. I had to work tonight

jnij103vqi2i.png
This discussion has been closed.