As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl]With My Last Breath, I Say Go Pats

• Options
    HermanoHermano Registered User regular
    SNOW GAME

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    YES

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Washington's bus was in an accident on the way to the stadium today.

No injuries

Still probably the best drive they'll have today.

Per NFL Network, the 2nd bus crashed into the first when they missed their exit. So it was actually a typical Washington drive.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Snow makes me wish it was an early game. It will probably be done by gametime.

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    not going to have much effect i don't think, plus it's getting warmer so if there is anything more it would probably be rain

clear and windy in western mass

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Snow makes me wish it was an early game. It will probably be done by gametime.

Weather.com says until 4:15 PM, so right before kickoff

• Options
    simosimo Registered User regular
    i think the weed man is going to lead the cowboys to victory today

bugss2.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm glad I'm drinking. Only game I have on TV right now is Minnesota/Washington

• Options
    simo wrote: »
    not going to have much effect i don't think, plus it's getting warmer so if there is anything more it would probably be rain

clear and windy in western mass

Goddamnit

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    Denard Robinson got injured on his 1st or 2nd carry. Not sure what but it didn't look good.

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    Denard Robinson got injured on his 1st or 2nd carry. Not sure what but it didn't look good.

Of course. I decided to start him this week.

• Options
    simo wrote: »
    i think the weed man is going to lead the cowboys to victory today

Definitely possible. I don't put much of the Cowboys success on Romo. Murray has been a beast and his receivers have bailed Romo out a lot this year.

• Options
    Weeden and Bryant at least have a history together. Probably why he's the backup in Dallas.

• Options
    TB's first drive ends in a blocked FG

• Options
    Wow... Hell of an escape by RGIII

• Options
    Wow. 4th and 1 from Miami's 22 Yard Line and SD goes for it rather than kick the field goal and they get stuffed. I have Novak damn you!

• Options
    Yikes RG3 just got hit hard low on a sack. Jesus.

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    I have San Diego / Miami or Arizona / Dallas.

This is garbage.

• Options
    mcp wrote: »
    I have San Diego / Miami or Arizona / Dallas.

This is garbage.

Do you really want to watch a game featuring the Jets?

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    When they're playing Kansas City, yeah.

• Options
    All I have is Minnesota/Washington.

I lose.

• Options
    Denard's ok by the looks of it

PSN- AHermano
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    foles accounts for all the points in this game

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Between injuries and byes I have Weeden starting in 1 league and Fitzpatrick in another. I think this is going to be one of those weeks.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I can get every local channel over the air except for Fox, no matter how many amps I daisy chain or where I mount the antenna. And since Aikman and Buck are seemingly contacted for life to call every cowboys game I have to hit up the bar every Sunday. Paying for cable would probably be cheaper at this point but fuck that.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Have Foles at QB and Houston at DST so not sure how to feel there.

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Though is only a loss of one pt for Foles and a big gain for Houston so that will work

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Has anyone ever had Domino's chicken wings? I really want wings

Goose! on
  • Options
    Is this a league you couldn't pick up a defense in because I'm not starting a D against Philly.

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Oh my god that Fasano sit-down touchdown.

The Jets have angered the football gods and it is glorious.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Holy shit, Foles in the locker room. We could see Sanchez.

• Options
    Vikings are playing terribly.

• Options
    Elite Quarterback Nick Foles headed to the locker room.

Sanchez time?

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I swear to god if the Bengals cost me my perfect record in the survivor league I'm going to murder Tony the Tiger in his sleep.

• Options
    Oh my god Sanchez

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    The Jags are better then their record shows.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular

well I mean they are a really bad team so

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Sanchez TD

• Options
    Balefuego wrote: »

well I mean they are a really bad team so

I am really bothered by Bridgewater's gloves and I don't know why. @Jordyn tell me why

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    LET THE SANCHEZ ERA BEGIN IN PHILADELPHIA

oh Eagles, I'm so sorry. It was going so well.

This discussion has been closed.