As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[nfl]With My Last Breath, I Say Go Pats

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Dallas's offense looks fucking terrible.

I hate you Brandon Wheedon.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    it's coming down in foxborough right now, we'll see if it lasts but it's sticking and folks are saying 4 inches by gametime... winds are pretty strong too

e:

I really question how much is actually going to be there come gametime. I just stepped outside here in Boston and it was like doing the sorta snow thing, but nothing was really sticking to the ground, and if it did, it was melting on the wet ground. This isn't going to be playing in a snow storm, more like playing in cold, soggy conditions. So basically NE Oct. through May.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Vikings have a promising defense. Anthony Barr has been a really good rookie.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had Domino's chicken wings? I really want wings

they're alright

nothing to write home about

• Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    Teddy used gloves in college, tried to not use them for a while, didn't work, went back to using them

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah, the definition of palatable. They won't blown you away but they aren't bad either.

• Options
    I've drank enough though at this point I'd eat chicken wings out of a garbage can.

• Options
    Does Teddy not know how to zip a pass into a receiver? Every throw looks so lackadaisical.

• Options
    Rikidou HyuugaRikidou Hyuuga Registered User regular
    more up to date photo, it's looking more wet than snowy:

• Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    man, what is going on in the San Diego game?

• Options
    Jordyn wrote: »
    Teddy used gloves in college, tried to not use them for a while, didn't work, went back to using them

They are so white though!

• Options
    He looks like Lee Daniels' The Butler

• Options
    I hope that's not racist.

• Options
    It would be so nice if we still had our all pro running back...

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Kilroy wrote: »
    Goose! wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had Domino's chicken wings? I really want wings

they're alright

nothing to write home about

As long as they're not terrible. Should be here in about 15 minutes.

• Options
    It would be so nice if we still had our all pro running back...

McKinnon is killing me today.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    How the hell does a WR line up offside? Don't they always check??

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    Barcardi wrote: »
    man, what is going on in the San Diego game?

Hey Miami's a better team then people think. Good defense and our offense is finally starting to click.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    See! AJ Green

• Options

Racist

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options

Racist

But my best friend is black!

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    apparently the chargers won 5 games in a row and now they stink. if the bills and dolphins win next week the afc east could get very murky

• Options
    edited November 2014
    the sanchize is in usual form

Jars on
  • Options
    Vick and Sanchez both throwing the ball well? What the hell?

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Fucking eagles. sigh.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    the jets have 33 passing yards and are down by 14 points

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    It looks so sunny and warm in the Miami/San Diego game.

It's fucking freezing here, and these stupid steam heaters aren't making with the heat.

• Options
    Yeah, it's like 25 degrees where I am right now

• Options
    This is going to be a tough call in the Minnesota game.

• Options
    TheBlackWindTheBlackWind Registered User regular
    Is it time for Johnny football yet Cleveland?!

PAD ID - 328,762,218
  • Options
    Everyone of Teddy's throws look so floaty

• Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    Wait, there's somebody at the game actually wearing an Eagle's Sanchez jersey? I'm so confused.

• Options
    Fondor_YardsFondor_Yards Elite Four Member: Hydra Registered User regular
    mcp wrote: »
    It looks so sunny and warm in the Miami/San Diego game.

It's fucking freezing here, and these stupid steam heaters aren't making with the heat.

It's 69 here is South Florida.

Secrets, lies, and tragedy. The trifecta.
    3DS Code: 5043-2172-1361
    Xbone Tag: Salal al Din
  • Options
    He's the future

• Options
    Yes a fucking touchdown finally

thumbsupguy-1.jpg
  • Options
    Not bad at all. 8 wings, dozen parmesan bread bites, and a medium pizza for $17. Definitely enjoyable

• Options
    Weird chainsaw helmets in the crowd. This is Minnesota. They should have dead deer on their hats

• Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    Dammit I need the Eagles to hold this lead.

• Options
    Pretty sure Terry Bradshaw just said Mark Sanchez was drafted by the Giants.

This discussion has been closed.