The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

A [DOODLE] Thread for the Ages. [NSFW]

1272829303133»

• SeveredHeadSeveredHead Registered User regular
    @m3nace ive never seen design quite like that, this pleases me

• EsiotrotEsiotrot Registered User regular
    slow moving around here lately, here is a thing I'm doing for a shirt design, was a challenge working in White on Black but I enjoyed it, originally it was supposed to be that the man shape was all full of lizards but I decided they looked bad and took away from the nice graphic effect of the disintegrating body so I dropped them. 79sz9iimj73c.jpg

tapeslingerToasticusPeasbombardierNightDragonProspicienceAuralynxmildlymorbid
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    2w1xzkh.jpg

The clean lines kinda kills the energy and gesture
    I wonder how I could go about making better lines

• NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    I did a self portrait of me if I'm woken up before 8am.

qg9fz56wm8or.jpg

rotate.php TumblrLink.gif
    ProspiciencetapeslingerAngel_of_BaconbowenIrukaAuralynxDoodmannBlindPsychicToasticusdanxbombardierHeadCreepsSeveredHead
  • ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    Someone remind me to wake up ND before 8am.

NightDragon
  • bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    god dammit I was like "wait didn't I already awesome this and make a comment, what happened?"

this is like the third time I've confused SE with AC

Ladies.
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    Oh come on that can't be considered a doodle! You guys are all way too talented.

bowenNightDragon
  • NightDragonNightDragon 6th Grade Username Registered User regular
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Oh come on that can't be considered a doodle! You guys are all way too talented.

Yeah, it's really not a doodle at all. :P It feels weird bumping my thread once every 50 years though. And have 2 people see it. Doodle thread I kinda see as "I'm not looking for any super in-depth critique, but here's what I've done recently!" and a large handful of people see it.

rotate.php TumblrLink.gif
    Doodmann
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Doodmann wrote: »

yeah. Doodle, my poodle.

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    wait why would I doodle that

Ladies.
  • Angel_of_BaconAngel_of_Bacon Moderator mod
    tynic wrote: »
    yeah. Doodle my poodle.

I mean it'd be easier if I had some ref, but I think I can take a decent educated guess.
    tynic_poodle.jpg

bowenIrukatynicNightDragonAnialostapeslingerProspicienceDoodmannAimmildlymorbid
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    pretty much spot on, yeah.

• Ronin356Ronin356 Nowhere MORegistered User regular
    edited August 12
    Drawing more people and hands. Will post later on.

Ronin356 on
    Nobody sees a flower really; it is so small. We haven't time, and to see takes time - like to have a friend takes time.
    Georgia O'Keeffe
    Be sure to like my Comic Book "Last Words" on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Last-Words-The-Comic-Book/458405034287767
    and Magenta the Witchgirl!: http://www.drunkduck.com/Magenta_the_Witchgirl/

• JolliJolli Registered User regular
    edited August 20
    Pens are cool. Drawing cars is not.
    QkB9D7S.jpg

Jolli on
    We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
    JuggernutProspiciencebowen
  • Red_ArremerRed_Arremer Registered User regular
    Jolli That's awesome! Reminds me of a weird Shell Silverstein thing. I like how the "white" part is not really bright, though that might just be this specific picture.

M3nace: Those New-Wave 80's looking things are sweet!

NightDragonDoodmann
  • jamespaljamespal Registered User new member
    nice one

• DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    edited September 6
    Last night I suped up one of my sketches to look like a tattoo flash.

dXXBy56l.png

Doodmann on
  • Ronin356Ronin356 Nowhere MORegistered User regular
    en9f8j43cggr.jpg

Pet portrait done for my friend Emily.

Nobody sees a flower really; it is so small. We haven't time, and to see takes time - like to have a friend takes time.
    Georgia O'Keeffe
    Be sure to like my Comic Book "Last Words" on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Last-Words-The-Comic-Book/458405034287767
    and Magenta the Witchgirl!: http://www.drunkduck.com/Magenta_the_Witchgirl/

tynicLiiyaAnialos
  • SeveredHeadSeveredHead Registered User regular
    nice expression on that doge