As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] of the [chat]

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    10 pm and i have spent 3 hours not finishing this application for yet another day

guh

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Organichu wrote: »
    that's p terrible hakkes

Oh hahaha I nearly forgot the best part

For some reason he started going on about arranged marriages near the end of the encounter

And just before the train pulls up to my stop he's like "I bet you arranged. I bet you taken. You got an arranged marriage. You not free"

And right before the doors open I'm like "uh no, not arranged. But not free"

And then I vaulted on to the platform and basically shouted WHAT THE FUCK

ugh seriously gross gross gross

I am so sorry to hear that, it sounds like the worst

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    I never catcall or compliment random women I see in public

I just write erotic self-insert fanfiction

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BU769XX_dIQ

i like this song way too much even though lil wayne sounds like he's on the verge of death

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    edited November 2014
    O tape I had the most uncomfortable encounter in the subway yest

o rly

This totally baked guy had been staring at me the entire M train ride from Rockefeller and as the train left the station right before Queens Plaz he reached out to just almost touch my hand on the pole. So I was like, shiiiit and turned off my podcast and he stonedly was like "excuse me I just wanted to tell you you're the most gorgeous person I ever seen"

and damn my smartass mouth cause I responded "I doubt that very much but thank you" which opened the floodgates for him to fucking interrogate me about what I meant by that and why I couldn't just accept a compliment and why I don't like making conversation and other incoherently high but relentless shit

And I have this smile pasted in my face because he's being SUPER LOUD and I'm looking around the car like plez get me out of this, but every time my eyes flicked over to his way less stoned friend he's like HEY WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING AT HIM

I fuckin darted out of that train and ran all the way above ground as soon as that bitch stopped in queens plaza let me tell you

jeez hakkes why can't you take a compliment

Well...I has a sekrit

Come closer I will whisper it to u

I'm actually Anita Sarkeesian and the whole thing was a set up to destroy men

Hakkekage on
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    10 pm and i have spent 3 hours not finishing this application for yet another day

guh

i was supposed to cook dinner for tonight and future nights, and clean up, but have done neither

i get you

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular

o rly

This totally baked guy had been staring at me the entire M train ride from Rockefeller and as the train left the station right before Queens Plaz he reached out to just almost touch my hand on the pole. So I was like, shiiiit and turned off my podcast and he stonedly was like "excuse me I just wanted to tell you you're the most gorgeous person I ever seen"

and damn my smartass mouth cause I responded "I doubt that very much but thank you" which opened the floodgates for him to fucking interrogate me about what I meant by that and why I couldn't just accept a compliment and why I don't like making conversation and other incoherently high but relentless shit

And I have this smile pasted in my face because he's being SUPER LOUD and I'm looking around the car like plez get me out of this, but every time my eyes flicked over to his way less stoned friend he's like HEY WHY DO YOU KEEP LOOKING AT HIM

I fuckin darted out of that train and ran all the way above ground as soon as that bitch stopped in queens plaza let me tell you

clearly negging was the correct approach

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I just wish that once. I could tip very little for poor service.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    he was just trying to be nice hakkes!

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    poshniallo wrote: »
    Honestly American tipping makes me not want to go there on holiday. So stressful! And so expensive!

It was not, in fact, that expensive because the actual prices for eating out are pretty damn low.

but obvs one must check one's privilege in these sorts of discussions

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited November 2014

tape is typing most angrily

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular

o rly

guys whichever of you got nexus for Secret Santa I need one of you to shit in a bag and mail it to him pls kthx

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Wait a Minute

Star Wars Rebels is fun

• Options
    i feel like there is a way to tell a stranger that she is beautiful without being creepy

maybe don't stare at her and try to touch her hand, first of all

also, say it in a business-like fashion, nod firmly, and then continue on your way after saying it

of course then your intent would actually have to be a compliment, rather than some kind of fantasized transaction wherein you offer a compliment and she falls into your lap with an amorous gasp in exchange

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i seem to have developed a nice blister after playing guitar earlier

• Options
    i don't remember if i tipped in England

i feel like i did

• Options

Fail, fail fail fail he failed hard

His more sober friend looked embarrassed for him which is why I kept beseeching him with my eyes to rein in his completely stoned buddy

• Options
    desc wrote: »
    Wait a Minute

Star Wars Rebels is fun

I will probably be lured to the dark side sooner or later but I just
    I keep putting it off

• Options

o rly

guys whichever of you got nexus for Secret Santa I need one of you to shit in a bag and mail it to him pls kthx

I'd do it anyway but the poor mail guy...

• Options
    shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited November 2014
    Kana wrote: »
    Although while we're on the topic

Hakkes does have the prettiest av

It's right up there with mine
    It is Inara Serra its kinda her literal job to be pretty

You don't graduate summa sum laude at Space Whore Academy by getting good grades

Please Hakkekage. Somea Cum Loud.

Come on.

shryke on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    guys it's really hard to pick up a woman you don't understand

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Should be

Alla cum laude

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Dark side is pretty racist

^^^^

Things I learned reading youtube comments on a Florence and the machine song

• Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Okay good night [chat]

Thank you all for being you, and for being a place that is so constant and so consistent in it's welcoming warmth and familiarity and otherwise being a source for some sort of "normalcy" (a word applied to you wierdos very loosely :razz: ) in a life that can so often be so far from normal

Be good to yourself and to each other

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    hmm, so, I suggested to a friend that she might buy the kind of massage device I use to deal with my FM...and, well, it's actually a "massage" device, though that's not what I use it for and wasn't suggesting that she use it for and she totally hasn't answered me...I'm wondering if I crossed a line *innocent smile*

• Options

Lift with your legs not your back.

• Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

It's easy when she is.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    shryke wrote: »
    Kana wrote: »
    Although while we're on the topic

Hakkes does have the prettiest av

It's right up there with mine
    It is Inara Serra its kinda her literal job to be pretty

You don't graduate summa sum laude at Space Whore Academy by getting good grades

Please Hakkekage. Somea Cum Loud.

Come on.

Shryke. Please. This has been my location for like 5 years. Subtlety please

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

Lift with your legs not your dick.

this is how I read this initially.

• Options
    trust me when I say, guys
    telling a lady she is pretty on the subway is pretty much never going to go your way
    that really terribad song about the pretty girl on the subway has really made this a surprisingly murky social thing or something
    but basically don't talk to her because you think she's "pretty"

If you HAVE to talk to her, comment on the book she's reading or on something she did that was her CHOICE (funny shirt, cool shoes, whatevs.)

And fucking accept it if that's the end of the conversation

it's

it is really fucking awful to have to deflect someone's unwelcome attention on the subway
    you are interfering with her ability to get home safely and not feeling like she's about to be stalked on her way home

• Options
    Belasco32Belasco32 Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »

of course you did *sighs knowingly*

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

Also good advice if you don't want to break your dick.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I can't get the dollar bill bottle opener trick to work.

I feel like I am less a man today.

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

they're so awfully heavy

• Options
    GreeperGreeper Registered User regular
    the trick to getting laid is to be gay

• Options

Fail, fail fail fail he failed hard

His more sober friend looked embarrassed for him which is why I kept beseeching him with my eyes to rein in his completely stoned buddy

I occasionally get incredibly high people who want to talk to me because I have neon hair which is, yes, at times a conversation starter

I also have clients who come into the shop when they are entirely too high for reality

it is the absolute worst

• Options
    I can't get the dollar bill bottle opener trick to work.

I feel like I am less a man today.

Is that where you tip the barkeep an extra dollar to open your beer?

• Options
    trust me when I say, guys
    telling a lady she is pretty on the subway is pretty much never going to go your way
    that really terribad song about the pretty girl on the subway has really made this a surprisingly murky social thing or something
    but basically don't talk to her because you think she's "pretty"

If you HAVE to talk to her, comment on the book she's reading or on something she did that was her CHOICE (funny shirt, cool shoes, whatevs.)

And fucking accept it if that's the end of the conversation

it's

it is really fucking awful to have to deflect someone's unwelcome attention on the subway
    you are interfering with her ability to get home safely and not feeling like she's about to be stalked on her way home

100x this

Liek, ok thx for your unsolicited opinion

No I don't want to be forced to continue to talk to you

Omg really shut up I don't want to fucking talk to you omggg

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    alright

i wrote my job description for my talk w/ my boss tomorrow

i am clearly basically the right hand of a sr director and a vp. i deserve monies.

my old job description could've been done by a monkey... yet still required 3 years of experience i didn't have. job experience requirements are shitty.

This discussion has been closed.