• Options
    EgosEgos Registered User regular
    OoOOoOOoO
    At least I was spared the gimp

tumblr_m323ys3OY31runfo2o1_500.jpg

oOooOoO

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    Oops I totally forgot to vote yesterday. I see a lot of you stinkers were voting for me though. Very rood.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    Oh hey SLyM.
    I would vote for you again, but Infidel seems like he needs a lynching too.
    Inactively voting for Egos, after Egos seemed to demonstrate that he didn't know the composition of the mafia by missing the clarification on Obifett's mafianess, is a lot of not paying attention. And it's day 4 now.

But I'll give SLyM some more love tomorrow if Infidel fails to take off.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Like, at least I try to put together good cases as to why dead villagers are mafia.

Edit: Meant to be a tongue-in-cheek comment about how I consider my inactive vote to be slightly less dire than Infidel's, but I don't think it came out right.

discrider on
  • Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I would think that a mafia would know who the village nethhead is, so either oldmanken and delmain are pulling some next level tactics, they are probably just inattentive villagers.

For now, I am going to vote for SLyM to follow up on my suspicions from yesterday.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    DelmainDelmain Registered User regular
    discrider wrote: »
    Oh hey SLyM.
    Inactively voting for Egos, after Egos seemed to demonstrate that he didn't know the composition of the mafia by missing the clarification on Obifett's mafianess, is a lot of not paying attention. And it's day 4 now.

This sounds like the mafia-est defense of a mafia I have ever heard in my life.

Like, are you new?

Someone should kill this dude and just see if he bleeds red.

• Options
    InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    I couldn't argue with Obifeet because he died mafia on day 3 so I'm not mafia on day 4 now.

Stick with the program, man.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    And actually, !discrider was apparently okay by Baidol last night so that works for now.

Probably won't be around in the evening, again, GF's grandma died. :(

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Infidel wrote: »
    And actually, !discrider was apparently okay by Baidol last night so that works for now.

Probably won't be around in the evening, again, GF's grandma died. :(

Aww, dude, I'm sorry. I hope y'all're doin' alright.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    ZH

Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Mikey CTSMikey CTS Registered User regular
    Hey guys, I forgot it was game night!

That means you all get another extension to 11pm.

You're welcome.

// PSN: wyrd_warrior // MHW Name: Josei //
  • Options
    jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    Delmain wrote: »
    Oh hey SLyM.

Like, are you new?

brutal

• Options
    If he's new then I guess it's fine. But seriously.

• Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    SLyM

Mostly stabbing in the dark, but...

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    Brayster

Mostly gut but i think your day 2 vote stinks and your day 3 was just a one word post

• Options
    The BraysterThe Brayster UKRegistered User regular
    That's all down to me pretty much guessing as I go.

I've played Werewolf in real life and gotten used to trying to read facial expressions and listen to tones of voice to suss things out. Neither are present here so it is pretty hard to make good judgments.

Steam: TheBrayster
    PSN: TheBrayster_92
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I'm not liking the discrider wagon because of his mess up yesterday morning of voting for someone the mafia killed the previous night. I also am not too confident in the SLyM wagon as he's barely posted so I think it's just random guessing that's caught momentum. So I think I'm going to go with Delmain as a placeholder vote because I found his certainty last night that Egos (who was village) and Baidol (who's the village vig) were mafia suspicious.

• Options
    Oh hey SLyM.

Like, are you new?

But then again, provoking the village against a "known villager" without actually putting their money where their mouth is is also a really blatant mafia move Delmain.

(I'm also not sure who I was defending in that previous post? 50:50 chance I guess though... So was it Infidel?)

• Options
    Hahaha.

• Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    Infidel has been acting odd since the start of the game. Sorry about your GF's grandma, but still sending evil vibes

• Options
    That is true.

• Options
    Well duh, it is because I am mafia.

OrokosPA.png
  • Options
    Specifically, not voting day 1, self-voting day 2 (before jumping onto ye olde massive bandwagon), one post yesterday, just with a vote, no reasoning at all for any of them

• Options
    Hahaha.

You've already voted for SLyM though...

Makes me think my logic was flawed and you're probably voting for the larger mafia SLyM

• Options
    I think SLyM is village. Because I think ZH is mafia (not a question mark like yesterday's vote) and he's been trying to jump start a wagon on SLyM like everyday.

• Options
    Zombie HeroZombie Hero Registered User regular
    I did vote for SLyM yesterday as well as today, yeah. I suspected him yesterday, and I still suspect him today. Not a lot has changed since yesterday. I'm still pretty comfortable with my vote.

Steam
    Nintendo ID: Pastalonius
    Smite\LoL:Gremlidin \ WoW & Overwatch & Hots: Gremlidin#1734
    3ds: 3282-2248-0453
  • Options
    Gizzy wrote: »
    I think SLyM is village. Because I think ZH is mafia (not a question mark like yesterday's vote) and he's been trying to jump start a wagon on SLyM like everyday.

... Infidel then?

Idk, going to work.

• Options
    SLyMSLyM Registered User regular
    I know slym is village. Because I am him.

I also think that considering Infidel was engaged and interested enough in playing mafia that he got all up in that town of Salem business but then has done jack squat all this game strikes me as weird.

My friend is working on a roguelike game you can play if you want to. (It has free demo)
  • Options
    I'm also kind of suspicious of lost ninja for skirting by with lackadaisical votes then today having sudden inspiration to contribute. It makes me wonder if Delmain is innocent. I am bothered by Delmain not participating then jumping in personally insulting folks (calling Baidol an idiot, telling discrider he must be a "newbie" player) - but that seems like very poor mafia strategy to upset folks which results in them voting for you.

• Options

... Infidel then?

Idk, going to work.

I don't know how to read infidel - he's a big question mark.

ZH!

• Options
    JPantsJPants Registered User regular
    I'll go ahead and drop a vote on Infidel as I think it's tied and I don't think we've got too many people left to vote.

I could also go with a Delmain or ZH vote, for what it's worth.

• Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    I'm torn between SLyM and Infidel, but I can at least buy in to the odd pattern of behavior that Phyphor trotted out.

• Options
    BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Infidel vote seems to be gaining traction too quickly. Which is odd considering it seems more like he is phoning it in at best this game. (What happened infi? You used to be so much more evil, even when you were good)

The arguments for second/third don't seem to be very strong though so idk.

• Options
    The vote is gaining traction too quickly! Wait a sec, let me hop on!

• Options
    Vote early, vote often, don't die to inactivus.

• Options
    Could vote for discrider again but just basing it off the one mistake is flimsy.

Sort of interested in what Slym/ZH/Gizzy have to say but it seems like they are voting off of hunches.

Delmain I could possibly get behind as mafia since he is being antagonistic.

Brayster and Enlightenedbum seem to be quiet and flying under the radar.

That's everyone with votes so far.

• Options
    BaidolBaidol I will hold him off Escape while you canRegistered User regular
    I like these wagons. Keep it up, village.

Steam Overwatch: Baidol#1957
  • Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Fine with Infidel vote.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I'm also kind of suspicious of lost ninja for skirting by with lackadaisical votes then today having sudden inspiration to contribute. It makes me wonder if Delmain is innocent. I am bothered by Delmain not participating then jumping in personally insulting folks (calling Baidol an idiot, telling discrider he must be a "newbie" player) - but that seems like very poor mafia strategy to upset folks which results in them voting for you.

just contribute that to new player finally thinking he has somewhat of a lay of the land and feeling more comfortable.

• Options
    Probably not back later so !Infidel

OrokosPA.png