As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bob Saget [chat]

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    The last stall in the row is the designated poop-only stall, right? This is a universal truth of men's bathrooms?

o.0

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    _J_ wrote: »
    Pro tip - all nouns and verbs are freely interchangable. So are adjectives and pronouns, and adverbs and prepositions.

Communication is a myth.

Abolish the tense system.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    What is this funky ass ad on the site now
    I thought we gave them one billion dollars to not have them

• Options
    i'll squat wherever there's a free shitter

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    The last stall in the row is the designated poop-only stall, right? This is a universal truth of men's bathrooms?

Not poop only, but it is the poop stall, it is known

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular
    What is this funky ass ad on the site now

YOU MUST TRY IT!

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    like in an otherwise empty bathroom, more often than not, a pooper will go in the last stall. People who need a piss when the urinal is taken will take whatever. But the last stall is the poop stall.

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    I believe i was thinking of Lyft which is tying to not need those TLC licenses

lyft are a bunch of weirdos and their original "Pay what you want. It's a sharing economy, mmmmaaaaaaannnnnn" squicked me out.

@Deebaser‌
    it works exactly the same as uber in nyc because of regulations, with TLC licenses etc, cuz that's how NYC is
    and sometimes is better

drivers tend to like it better based on some articles i'd read

poo
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    i had a shitty gym seshh

poo
  • Options
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    like in an otherwise empty bathroom, more often than not, a pooper will go in the last stall. People who need a piss when the urinal is taken will take whatever. But the last stall is the poop stall.

I think, at least here in the states, the last stall is often the handicapped stall (because it sticks out more due to size requirements), which I wouldn't take in an otherwise empty bathroom

• Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    man what a bunch of cranky old coots

The yelling at clouds is coming, you can smell it in the air.

"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    But we no longer use cassette tapes. 'Rewind' is an outdated term; replace it with 'go-backsies'.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited December 2014
    I don't often move aside because I am larger than most people

it is my noble right
    I get used as a landmark at gatherings and concerts.

I've had people use me like an icebreaker in crowds. Just have me scowl and walk through while they trail in my wake.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I just walk through people.

I am neither tall or wide enough to make an impression.

I am nimble so I can slide around folks if need be.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    my wife is annoying in crowds

she is small and slinky and just squeezes inbetween people

what about the tall skinny white males?

won't someone think of the tall skinny white males??

919UOwT.png
  • Options

Only to be used in emergencies.

"We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    All people that get in the eat of other people are hitler. So are motorcycles that don't just drive like cars. If I am stuck in a line waiting to move you, you have to wait also. You don't get to endanger everyone else on the road to save yourself a few minutes.

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    I've been running into more people recently.

Which is weird.

It's impossible not to see me.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

Not poop only, but it is the poop stall, it is known

It's also large and roomy!

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Gooey wrote: »

...You never learned to slink through crowds?

• Options
    spacekungfumanspacekungfuman Poor and minority-filled Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

You are an anime now. The concerns of white men are no longer yours to worry about. You just have to worry about dying of blood loss if a school girl's skirt blows up in the wind.

• Options
    a5ehrena5ehren AtlantaRegistered User regular

My wife is infuriating at the grocery store. No, I cannot fit this cart between those two carts that you walked between. At least look back and see if I'm coming before going to the next aisle.

• Options
    Cinders wrote: »

i am agoraphobic and i have an irrational fear of being crushed by a stampede of mushroomed-out concertgoers!!

919UOwT.png
  • Options

i am agoraphobic and i have an irrational fear of being crushed by a stampede of mushroomed-out concertgoers!!

You are a tall

You do the trampling

• Options
    CasualCasual Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle Flap Flap Flap Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Casual wrote: »
    yeah, there's definitely a point where there's too much sugar in a thing, but panna cotta? seems like that would be hard to do

I have a cookie recipe that tastes hella better with a cup less sugar than recommended and so that's how I do

I will never know why there is 11 teaspoons of sugar in a can one regular coke

Like was five not enough? Or nine? NOPE MUST DIAL IT UP TO ELEVEN.

I should try that Coke Life and see if it's drinkable. Can't stand Coke Zero.

On that note, tonight I dreamed I drank a bottle that said "Share a Coke with TERRORISTS"

@echo let me save you some time. Coke life is garbage water.

• Options
    All people that get in the eat of other people are hitler. So are motorcycles that don't just drive like cars. If I am stuck in a line waiting to move you, you have to wait also. You don't get to endanger everyone else on the road to save yourself a few minutes.

They aren't endangering people. They are doing something totally legal and safe as long as the other people on the road aren't assholes.

Don't get me wrong, I get mad at motorcycles weaving through stopped traffic too, but I recognize it's just because I wish that I could go too. But I don't want to ride a death machine. I'm happy with my you might survive machine.

• Options
    a5ehren wrote: »

My wife is infuriating at the grocery store. No, I cannot fit this cart between those two carts that you walked between. At least look back and see if I'm coming before going to the next aisle.

oh my god are we the same person

WHY CAN SHE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THESE AISLES ARE SO NARROW

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I've been running into more people recently.

Which is weird.

It's impossible not to see me.

Mabe people hopin' to get some boob

• Options

They aren't endangering people. They are doing something totally legal and safe as long as the other people on the road aren't assholes.

Don't get me wrong, I get mad at motorcycles weaving through stopped traffic too, but I recognize it's just because I wish that I could go too. But I don't want to ride a death machine. I'm happy with my you might survive machine.

Are you sure its legal? I thought it was not.

• Options
    So my new roommate gets Game Informer.

First I was shocked this still exists.

But it was the sci-fi issue and had a top 25 list of Sci-fi games.

One they put Homeworld below Bioshock Infinite. Poor choice already. Second they had one picture of homeworld and one from I think a B5 mod? I am not sure. Could of just been B5. And there was no mention of modding.

They put Alpha Centauri at 11th below HL2. Ugh.

Number 1 was ME2. So okay, that is a decent choice.

Also no Descent:Freespace and only Wing Commander 2. Nothing about Privateer or Freelancer. But some how included Xenosaga?

Game Informer you crazy.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    a5ehren wrote: »

oh my god are we the same person

WHY CAN SHE NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THESE AISLES ARE SO NARROW

I DON'T KNOW!

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    Sometimes I park my shopping cart perpendicular to the aisle just to see if I can give Gooey a telepathic stroke.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular

The reason my commute is 45-50 minutes on four wheels and 20-25 on two for the same route is the kilometre and a half of stationary traffic at either end

So I suspect I'd filter even if it wasn't legal

• Options
    kedinikkedinik Captain of Industry Registered User regular

It varies, but yeah, illegal in New York.

I made a game! Hotline Maui. Requires mouse and keyboard.
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited December 2014

:winky:

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    edited December 2014
    Aisles are "narrow", but you can "squeeze between two of them."

Suburbanites pls.

Deebaser on
  • Options

Depends where you are.

It is legal in Japan.

I think it is legal in LA.

I do not think it is legal in CO.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So my new roommate gets Game Informer.

First I was shocked this still exists.

But it was the sci-fi issue and had a top 25 list of Sci-fi games.

One they put Homeworld below Bioshock Infinite. Poor choice already. Second they had one picture of homeworld and one from I think a B5 mod? I am not sure. Could of just been B5. And there was no mention of modding.

They put Alpha Centauri at 11th below HL2. Ugh.

Number 1 was ME2. So okay, that is a decent choice.

Also no Descent:Freespace and only Wing Commander 2. Nothing about Privateer or Freelancer. But some how included Xenosaga?

Game Informer you crazy.

I got that in the mail and didn't even bother reading it. Having Homeworld and SMAC outside of the Top 10 is...questionable.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    @Casual‌

Christmas come early for you

Clover has an SA80

Does the airsoft version spew casings in wildly random directions so you can get the full SA80 experience of getting burns on all of your exposed skin? And did they subcontract production to a German company to get a version that actually works?

NO!

It was a Taiwanese company. >.>

But seriously two things. Firstly aside from being laughably in ergonomic the L85A2 is a good bucking gun. And secondly my G&G L85A2 is a fucking beast that out ranges everything except snipers.

It just doesn't do single shot so well...

Or shoot NATO standard ammo if it's one of the pre-H&K redesign. And it will do single shot just fine. Wack it on the barrel and sometimes it will let out a random shot.

I'm talking about the airsoft one. Single shot on less than an 11.1v LiPo will fuck the gear box. But batteries that highly charged gradually kill the gun so...

As for the real knw you're being so unfair. All the shit you're talking about was the A1 not the A2. All we needed to make it good was perverted German science. >.>

It's a goofy bullpup design. All of the space guns deserve the mocking they get.

Typical american! You just want to keep the M4 forever.

The rest of the world is switching to bullpups so they must be doing something right. I especially like the tavor. Say what you like about what they use them for but the isrealis know how to make a good gun.

The M4 is a pretty solid design. It isn't prone to damage, it shares commonality of parts with the rest of the AR-15 family which keeps the costs down, and it doesn't jam often. It's one of those things where it does the job pretty well.

And bullpup popularity is because it provides a longer barrel length in a shorter design. In theory it allows for longer engagement ranges. There is some debate about what the engagement ranges will be in future conflicts. The trade off is that they are generally more complicated designs and a pain in the ass for lefties.

the HK416 is pretty much the same gun, as far as solidness goes, no?

Solid is not what I'd call it

Different piston systems. HK416 tests better but the field reports tend to favor the M4. The New York Times did a 100 solider survey of troops in Afghanistan about it and got very few complaints. So either they were all handpicked by the Army's press office or it legitimately has a very low problem rate. It's been my general experience that if soldiers are given a chance to complain, they will. It's a historical constant.

there is a reason they called them les grognards

fuck gendered marketing
This discussion has been closed.