As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We command the arcane. [SE++ WoW]

19495969798100»

• Options
    Rock Lobster!Rock Lobster! Registered User regular
    edited March 2015
    Javen wrote: »
    I noticed we managed to get into phase 2 without that third bellows operator, which was huge. Does normal require fewer bombs?

Yeah, each bomb was doing 13% of the Regulator's health; was 8% on heroic.

Rock Lobster! on
    Steam | BNet: Eits#1367
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    Nikolai wrote: »
    I just want to let everyone know that Man City lost to Burnley and you should all feel bad for @Seattle Thread

It's a thing now. We just don't show up against the lower teams.

At this rate, Arsenal stands a better chance of dethroning Chelsea. Which does lend itself a bit of poetic justice.

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    "what the hell are they talking abo-oh right football"

• Options
    ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    top ten juiced up coaches AND the top ten juiced up players

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Sorry I was bad today, it's been a really weird Sunday

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Oh wow apparently my really shit DPS was pretty good for a DK with gear as bad as mine!

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »
    Sorry I was bad today, it's been a really weird Sunday

well, healing rogues on blackhand is not very easy if that's what you mean

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    I did a lot better overall than I did last week. On that 15% Blackhand wipe, AMR thinks that I was in the 99th percentile for my gear level heyyy

But I still feel frustrated with Enhancement these days... it's become clunky after the ability prune, and just seems weaker than other specs. Things might improve with better gear (just hit 657 equipped today), but I'll still be playing piano just to keep up

kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    my little destro experiment was about as bad as i anticipated

i swapped back like 3 fights in

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    i hit a 375k execute crit in an LFR. not sure if it multistruck or not. but holy shit.

2 piece Arms bonus allows you to RNG your way into something vaguely viable for single target DPS

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    So I got Healy Druid 4piece and now I'm wondering what the point is. I started paying attention to how many times I cast healing touch more than once ever and I think it was like once after we finished maidens. I'm pretty sure I just did it because I was thinking about it.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I honestly don't know what's going on with Blast Furnace in my guild. We're doing the side to side strat and it seems like something stupid kills the tank in the beginning of the third phase or one of the ranged does something to get popped by a security guard. Then it's a wipe.

• Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    So I got Healy Druid 4piece and now I'm wondering what the point is. I started paying attention to how many times I cast healing touch more than once ever and I think it was like once after we finished maidens. I'm pretty sure I just did it because I was thinking about it.

it's pretty much an awful 4pc if you don't use healing touch. some druids do. I don't know why.

This discussion has been closed.